Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 匠[ Village of Artisans } Takumi
匠 Steel Thread :: Armory and Tailor Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:03 pm
♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘

User Image
User Image

~Konaha | Jounin/Anbu | Tamer/bloodline | Chakra 480/480 | Stamina: 500/500~

Inventory
♘Sleeve Knife
♘Silent Sole
♘Anbu Mask
♘Anbu Armor
♘Short Sword
♘Chakra Dispersal Gloves
♘Steel arm guard x2

Jutsu Used

Passives
♘Kage Benkyou Shiru [ Shadow Studying ]
Official Description: Through intense scholarly studying, many jutsu that rely upon shadows are easily decrypted, granting a bonus on chakra reduction to non-Nara Clan shadow jutsu. [ 1 rank ] Learning them as such is considered a Nara Clan action, allowing the member to put those jutsu into their Clan Jutsu list rather than their original location.
Limitations: Known ninjutsu that directly have 'Shadow' within their name, or rely on them

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ryo: 3688 (3500 Ibara Ryo) / AC: 10800
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Upon entering the store he searched around for his eyes under the mask to see if there was anything that would benefit his gear more. Walking up the counter he quickly ordered the Chakra dispersal gloves and one set of gloves caught his eye. The steel armguard gloves. Taking both off the counter and leaving behind Ibara's money as well as 500 of his own money to cover expenses. Making his way out he wanted to hit a few more shops before he headed back, especially the Silver Forge.

*exits to silver forge*

♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 2:16 pm

Shikatsu Nara

Konohagakure/Jounin/Anbu/Medical Class/Taijutsu Class/Nara Clan/Chakra 385/385 Stamina 35/355|-|AC:17500 |-| 7800

User Image

Shikatsu entered the store to the ringing of a bell atop the door. As he closed it behind him the clerk came out and asked what he wanted. He walked up to the counter and took out a list. He spoke in a changed voice sense he was in anbu uniform. "Yes, I'd like a pair of Steel Hand Gloves with a Snap Lighter on them. Also, i need to get the Arsenal of the Sleight Hand on this jacket and that will be all." He said handing him his coat. The tailor nodded and went to work, finishing it in about an hour and handed him the coat back. He then handed him the finished gloves. "That will be 1750 ryo please." He said holding out his hand. Shikatsu got the money out and handed it to him."Thank you." He said as he left, his new gear on him and ready.

"Your life is to short, so don't go throwing it away so easily."

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:58 am
User Image
┎┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
к α ι ℓ є є rc є ι η ' ℓ у s
α ɢ є :: 1 2ɢ є η ∂ є r :: ♂נ σ υ η ι ηк υ м σ ɢ α к υ r є
вυкιנυтsυвℓσσ∂ℓιηєнαкємσтσ cℓαη
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┚

-----тhe next order I had to place was armor. Not for myself, unfortunately. This was one of Kinpaku's requests. I didn't have the money for it. Stepping up to the counter where a young woman and a rather bored looking man stood, I fished the paper out of my pocket again. "The Raikage is requesting some armor for Kumogakure."
-----The woman smiled slightly and spoke up, taking the paper. "That would be my department." I didn't recognize her accent. She must have been from outside the shinobi countries, though I could have been wrong. I'd never been beyond them myself, after all, or even to all of the countries. It was entirely possible one of them had a similar accent. She looked down at the paper, and, like the last shop, she wrote the supplies on another piece. Finishing, she held it back out to me. "Right. When do you need this?"
-----Again shoving the paper in my pocket, I answered. "I'm waiting for a weapon request to be finished, which will take a couple of days. After I pick up everything from there, I'll stop by with the cart." Stepping away, I nodded my thanks and headed out of the shop.

[Exits]

« ωιтнσυт ғ є α r тнєrє ιs ησ c σ υ r α ɢ є »
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
r y σ :: 両 6 2 0 0
α c :: 9 7 5 0

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 5 0 5 / 5 0 5
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 4 8 5 / 4 8 5
т r α η c єρ σ ι η т s :: 2 0 / 2 0
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

кυηαι :: 15
sнυrιкєη :: 10
sєηвση :: 05

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs
• Improved reflexes [Stage Five; Kiss of Flesh and Steel Mastery]
• Improved reflexes [Stage Three; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
• Improved agility [Stage Five; Basai Bagua Mastery]
• Improved mobility [Basai Bagua: Move as Water - A Rank]
• Improved strength [Stage Two; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
• Improved perception [Shunkan no Hagane: Sensory Information - B Rank]

• +140 Chakra/ +140 Stamina [Training]
• 5 chakra or stamina refunded from bloodline techniques, +20 Chakra/ +20 Stamina [Thoroughbred Discipline]
• -5 chakra and stamina to any complex Bukijutsu techniques [Personal Attribute]
• B-rank Ninjutsu require no hand seals [Mystic Hero Discipline]

• 2 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Personal Attribute]
• 3 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Class Reduction]
• 2 post reduction to Bloodline [Class Reduction]
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
Artwork and character © Tao-Benshin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:00 pm
Jurei Senju no Mori
Hashirama's Legacy-The Genesis Tree-Jounin(Oinin)-Ninjutsu-Medical-Sage-Suiton-Doton-Mokuton-Nature-Konohagakure's Ultimate Defense
User Image

Jurei made an interesting stop on his way to the docks. Stopping inside the armory he peaked around a bit to see if anything piqued his fancy. Indeed it seemed so. He grabbed a Jounin Flak-jacket and a pair of Chakra Dispersal Gloves. "Ingenious, and thank you." he said to the shop keeper as he payed and exited. Ibara said he could keep the change. [exit]

Items Bought:
Flak Jacket (Jounin) [x1] < 800 Ryo >
Chakra Dispersal Gloves [x1] < 3500 Ryo >
600 Ryo left

Chakra: 1530/1530
Stamina: 500/500
Seal Chakra: 1530
Sage Chakra: -/510

User Image

Jutsu Used:

Punished Knight

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 7:17 pm

Theodin PoeUser Image

There is Fenris grim
His jaws are open wide
The serpent rises from the waves
Jormungandr twists and turns, mighty in his wrath
The eyes are full of primal hate

Theodin walked into the armory and just strolled around. After a minute or so he spotted a pair of mechanic's goggles he though could be useful and grabbed them along with a 3-pack of extra lenses. Looking around more he found a pair of arm guards he thoght would come in handy as well as some pads for his boots to allow him to move pretty much completely silently. He gathered p all the stuff and went to the shopkeeper to pay for it. "Thanks a lot!" he said as he left the store, wearing his new equipment.

Mechanic's Goggles with lens pack - 1100 ryo
Steel Arm Guards- 500 ryo
Silent soles - 500 ryo
total: 2100/2100 ryo - 0 left

Vingthor slays the guardian snake
leading to the death
twilight of the thundergod
Ragnarök awaits

Class: Ninjutsu
Chakra:725
Stamina:270
Jutsu Used:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 6:38 pm
James Cameron Poe
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
King of The Frozen Sand

James smiled as he approched the shopkeepers and put his order in

One specialty armor (medium) with Efreet Skin and Alloy

Two pairs of silent soles

all for a grand total of 3650 Ryo

James happily paid the man and waited patiently for the construction of the garment in the sizes he knew so well.

It was a few days of roaming and messing around lather that James picked the Garment up and his other soles and headed on the road back to Sunagakure.  

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 11:50 am
A man dressed in a black cloak strolled into the store browsing around the merchandise before laying his hand upon a chakra dispersal glove. Smirking some he shot his eyes back to the shop keeper that was currently watching the store for the owner. Knowing the was forbidden to execute any of the original owners of the stores he had the opportunity to do what he wanted. Drawing a small dagger from his hip he turned and threw it full force at the clerk. He ended up getting stabbed through the shoulder. Approaching the now injured man he drew his dagger from the wound, quickly licking the blade some before sheathing it back on his hip. Smiling some at the downed man he figured it time to finish the job. Tightly gripping his fist causing minor nail cuts in his palm he dangled his hand in front of the clerks face. Not a moment passed before a needle of blood dripped from the wound driving it fully into his eye.

The man quickly threw up his hood and exited the store with the stolen glove worn under the dark clothing. Slipping into the crowd outside he began yelling that the shop was attacked by someone. Making out a UHV profile of the assailant to cover his tracks.

Things can be purchased here, but also currently a crime scene.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 7:56 pm
A local detective arrived shortly after enough word has spread. Walking loosely into the shop looking around to see the shop was strangely untouched. Nothing seemed amiss at all. Aside from the death of course. Walking over the corpse he inspected the body for a moment before deturmining the cause of death. Regardless being able to tell that this seemed to be a petty crime. The possibility that a military could be involved required more help with this matter.

Notifying his men to put out a request to the villages. He only hoped that they could put aside their differences for this matter.

Within the village of Takumi fighting with other village shinobi is forbidden even if you are currently at war with them.

Title: Investigate Crime Scene: Felony
Information: Your village leader needs you to search around a crime scene. Try and figure out what happened, and who did it. The crime you are expected to unravel is typically some form of arson or felony.
Solo or Squad: Solo
Minimum Post: None

Title: Defend the nutrality of Takumi
Information: Your village leader needs you to figure out or contest the force that is causing trouble or ill intent in the nutral Artisans village. Do not harm any of the structures of Takumi or cause any harm to the locals. It is imperitive that Takumi remains a place of peace! If the source of the trouble is fully ceased bonus rewards are given.
Solo or Squad: Solo or squad
Minimum Post: Until a threat is defeated.
Note: B rank if only the initial threat is dispatched. Upgrades to S rank if the entire organization behind the trouble is wiped out (Consult mission mod, Vice captian or Captain for S rank authorization)
Kage permission required

XAyame_HatakeX

Tao-Benshin

CanoodlingFlibbertyJibbit

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 9:55 pm
User ImageUser Image

IM    IN THE DARK     IM    UNDERWATER    IM IN THE DARK    
                                                    ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██
                                                     FALLING I KEEP FALLING TO PICK THE PIECES UP    FALLING I KEEP FALLING TO PICK THE PIECES UP    FALLING I KEEP FALLING TO PICK THE PIECES UP    FALLING I KEEP FALLING TO PICK THE PIECES UP     FALLING I KEEP FALLING TO PICK THE PIECES UP
                                                     FALLING I KEEP FALLING TO PICK THE PIECES UP    FALLING I KEEP FALLING TO PICK THE PIECES UP    FALLING I KEEP FALLING TO PICK THE PIECES UP    FALLING I KEEP FALLING TO PICK THE PIECES UP     FALLING I KEEP FALLING TO PICK THE PIECES UP

SEARCHING FOR A TEARDROP IN THE*WATER
                                                            I CAN FEEL YOUR SHADOW OVER ME        ♥ *       I CAN HEAR YOUR WHISPER IN MY EAR
                                                       THE OCEAN IS BLEEDING &━IT'S TAKING ME DOWN━━━━━━
                                                     I M  F A L L I N G  W H I L E  Y O U  W A T C H  M E      F A L L      I M  F A L L I N G

Finally getting to her desired destination, Jae coaxed her head to one side. This was the place of the abnormalities. It wasn't so much as the death that had raised the alarm but the fact that someone was trying to use the UHV to cover their tracks. Why use the name of an organization that was at the pinnacle of everyones wanted list? It was a risky type of cover to don and it was part of the draw that had sucked Jae into the mission's hype. Glancing around outside she noted that the storeiwas very much still in business. Interesting... Jae thought to herself, finally approaching the store and entering inside of the establishment.

Jae perused the store briefly, looking around for things that seemed amiss to her first, before going to the people in the store for more information. It had been correct in the report. Nothing worth taking had been taken. The store was able to still function smoothly with the remaining merchandise that was still available. "Excuse me?" Jae said, walking up to the first person who seemed to be directly related to the store or events that had transpired in this establishment. "I'm here to answer the call for assistance." The blue haired Kunoichi stated, making sure to keep her village affiliation private until it was absolutely necessary to disclose. The Hokage had asked her to be discreet. She would try and if she couldn't then she would at least keep herself as anonymous as possible.

Kazuraii

Information: Your village leader needs you to search around a crime scene. Try and figure out what happened, and who did it. The crime you are expected to unravel is typically some form of arson or felony.

Information: Your village leader needs you to figure out or contest the force that is causing trouble or ill intent in the nutral Artisans village. Do not harm any of the structures of Takumi or cause any harm to the locals. It is imperitive that Takumi remains a place of peace! If the source of the trouble is fully ceased bonus rewards are given.
                                                    Note: B rank if only the initial threat is dispatched. Upgrades to S rank if the entire organization behind the trouble is wiped out (Consult mission mod, Vice captian or Captain for S rank authorization)
                                                    Kage permission required

Title: Supply Counting (Optional)
                                                    Information: Whelp, everyone's gotta do the sucky parts at some point. You have been tasked with heading to the armory within the village and taking a complete stock of the weapons.
                                                    Minimum Posts: Varies
                                                    Note: 4 posts minimally. Instead of Ryo payment, you can opt to take a lower value weapon for your stocks.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:25 am
Inside the shop

The current shop keep was surprised to see the first person to answer the call have such a gentle appearance to them. It was not his place to judge someone arriving to his aid. "Thank you for your time. This seems to be a pretty simple case really. It seems a chakra dispersal glove was stolen, along with a murder. As for if the thief was caught and acted or if it was planned is yet to be determined. You are here to tell if the UHV are actually involved or if this is just someone causing more trouble then its worth." The Keep looked down at the body again shaking his head. "If it turns out to be a petty issue we should be able to handle it ourselves."

Outside the shop

User Image

A small crowd of people seemed to form looking in through the window of the shop. Everyone talking loudly among themselves discussing what they think happened and others claiming to have known the person killed. In the back of the crowd two figures stood still whispering between each other so low to the point that even the other people standing around them would not be able to make sense of their words. One man wearing a hood next to a much more relaxed individual with a smirk on his face. The hooded man muttered to him about his recklessness and something about punishment. The others face changed to that of annoyance. He turned and started to exit the area with the cloaked figure slowly making his way after him. "Now we have shinobi in Takumi because of this." Having noticed the girl within the shop. The two suspicious figures made their way towards the streets of Takumi.

chrissy b e a n

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:23 am
User ImageUser Image

IM    IN THE DARK     IM    UNDERWATER    IM IN THE DARK    
                                                    ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██

SEARCHING FOR A TEARDROP IN THE*WATER
                                                            I CAN FEEL YOUR SHADOW OVER ME        ♥ *       I CAN HEAR YOUR WHISPER IN MY EAR
                                                       THE OCEAN IS BLEEDING &━IT'S TAKING ME DOWN━━━━━━
                                                     I M  F A L L I N G  W H I L E  Y O U  W A T C H  M E      F A L L      I M  F A L L I N G

As the shop keeper addressed her, Jae coaxed her head to one side. Listening. So he believed it was something petty. A small crime done for an insignificant item. Where the culprits, the murder, goal was to drop the name of the UHV down in Takumi. Jae straightened out then, her azure gaze settled on the shop keep. "Regardless of whether or not this is a petty crime, the UHV's name is involved. That alone is something worth looking into." Jae was sure this was why she had been sent forth. The blue haired sage let out a small sigh. She bowed slightly to the shop keep and made her way over to the body. Examining it closer she studied the corpse closely. Being this close to the body she could smell the scent of decay already. It should have warded her off but she remained, her mind stronger than her bodies desire to put distance between herself and the foul odor. Inhaling she tried to catch the scent of something else but only the thick scent of iron, blood, wafted to her. Inspecting the wound she seemed slightly baffled. What was the point of killing this person? What importance did they have...?Probably nothing more than to prove a point and spread the word... She thought, standing to her feet and heading for the exit. If it wasn't on purpose had it been someone just killing for the fun? There wasn't enough evidence to point in any single direction.

What the woman needed was clues. Looking out into the crowd that had gathered she studied the faces of the people who mulled around. Spreading gossip no doubt. This was probably the highlight of the town right now and Jae was standing at it's center. Brushing the nap of her neck with her fingers, she tried to put together the next direction. If she were involved with this...what would she do? Criminals were said to return to their crime in most instances. To relive the experience through exposure. Looking into the crowd again, she tried to be more critical the second time around. Nobody seemed suspicious to her, at least she thought. It wasn't until she spotted two retreating figures amongst the chatty crowd that she felt a slight pang of curiosity. Everyone was gathering, why were they leaving? Coaxing a brow she moved to a building off to the side and once she was hidden in the shadows properly, she climbed. It would be better to use a little more stealth when trailing. She followed, trying to catch up to the retreating figures.

[exit to streets]

Kazuraii

Kage permission required

Title: Supply Counting (Optional)
                                                    Information: Whelp, everyone's gotta do the sucky parts at some point. You have been tasked with heading to the armory within the village and taking a complete stock of the weapons.
                                                    Minimum Posts: Varies
                                                    Note: 4 posts minimally. Instead of Ryo payment, you can opt to take a lower value weapon for your stocks.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 11:03 am
User Image
The operative arrived appearing very fast as if he was a blur. Standing on the roof of the tailor shop where the offense was committed he scanned the area quickly before leaping from the roof of the building to the adjacent one across the street. Below there were still some people gathered around poking into the crime. It did not seem as though anyone was out of the ordinary. As ordered he would remain for a 24 hour surveillance to insure that no more ninja would come to investigate. The blue haired shinobi should of been or is being handled right now. They have exhausted too much manpower for the failures of one simple member.

Scanning one more time of the people around the store he confirmed again that no suspicious activity nor investigators at that time. He seemed to be using a small mic from within his hood. His attire was a bit different from the regular members of the clan. He was designed to infiltrate and do reconnaissance. He also had a very different set of skills separating him from the rest. After radioing in he sat back down out of view of the crowd below.

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Kiko_Alacran

GalagaHero

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:39 am
Kazuraii

Kiko_Alacran

GalagaHero

User Image
Kaori Raigyo
Sabaku No Hana Flower of the Desert

I love those who can smile in trouble, who can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflection.
Chakra: 805 Stamina: 420

Kaori walked through the town, following the scent of blood , it was very distinctive, but it was faint so it was a little difficult to trace in the town full of people covering the scent. She looked over at Nova, silently asking her partner what she could see and smell with her superior senses. Nova motioned to the Tailor and looked at Kaori,
"I smell candy the strongest over there, on the roof." “Roof. They went for the high ground. They can probably see us now.” Kaori mumbled as she then turned to Hikari and Koneko. Hikari could pass almost for her little sister, if someone were only to pay attention to they're similar hair color. Koneko could be a friend, or someone Kaori had to babysit or something, given she was older than Hikari, but younger than Kaori herself. She hummed thoughtfully."Ideas?" She asked. She had one or two, but this wasn't a test for her, so she was going to see what these Genin could come up with.

OOC:

Theme Song: Welcome to the Jungle

'Tis the business of little minds to shrink, but they whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves their conduct, will pursue their principles unto death.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:30 am
User Image
~Sunagakure | Genin| Saiketsu | Class: Medical/Sensor | Chakra: 475/475 | Stamina: 125/125~

User Image

User Image

Koneko followed after Kaori and Nova knowing that she could sense thing probably a bit more better then she herself could. Looking around she got a distinct sense of chakra coming from the roof top of the place. After hearing Kaori say they were probably watching from somewhere close by she made a motion with her free hand pointing upwards at the roof top. She hoped they saw her motion towards the stairwell that was against the building the lead up to the roof. "I'm gonna go get some candy from the vendor down the street, don't let me stop you from shopping." She spoke almost as if she were trying to hint that she was gonna try to sneak up there without being noticed. Making her way over to it she quickly climbed the stairs knowing that this could easily be a trap she was walking into but in her mind she really didn't care at that point. She was wanting to get to the bottom of this all.

Making her way to the roof top she looked around and saw what seemed to be a man sitting on the roof. Unsure of who else might be up here she stepped cautiously onto the roof hiding herself easily in the shadows of some crates that happened to be near the stairs. Watching the man with a curiosity and wondering what he was actually doing up on the roof. She didn't want to approach him just yet. Watching from behind the boxes she started to let her thought go free as she thought of everything the guy might be hiding under his cloak. She sat there and waited to see if he made any moves.

Passives:

Techniques Used:

Weapons and armor:
Dual daggers

Inventory:
5 Empty Vials
Creepy Doll
Necklace
2 rings
Diary
X15 Senbon

Quotes:
Nyx_Nightshade_7656

GalagaHero

Kazuraii

Natalya Igarashi

Married Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200

GalagaHero

Ice-Cold Combatant

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:07 am
User Image
Hikari Akira
✚ Sunagakure ✚
✚ Doton ✚ Fuuton ✚
✚ Genin ✚
¥ Ryo: 700
AC: 0003100
✚ Chakra :515/515 ✚ Stamina :195/195 ✚

Koneko motioned towards the stairwell and went up to the roof, and Hikari let out a small sigh, knowing she could not stop her. "I figure I should do a little shopping. Maybe I could browse for a bit." With that the genin entered the building, her smile fading a little as she smelled the oft too familiar scent of death. Entering the store she would walk around occasionally eyeing the corpse and doing a diagnosis of it from afar. The diagnosis was easy with the two glaring holes in him, and it seemed there was no weapon at the scene. Exiting the shop, she was able to piece everything together.

Hikari would then return to Kaori. Softly speaking so as to not draw attention with her words, Kaori would give a report. "Two stab wounds, no weapon at the scene. It looks like two different weapons from the size of the holes. Death probably from having his eye impaled. There's blood, Nova should check it out." It wasn't much of a report, but talking to someone about it or going up to the roof might draw attention, so to stay incognito she would have to tread carefully. Keeping her wits about her, Hikari would keep an ear out for Koneko, afraid for her safety.

[Who I'm Interacting With]
Kiko_Alacran

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Kazuraii

匠[ Village of Artisans } Takumi

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items