Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[ OFFICE ] Guidance Counselour : OPEN Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:42 pm
The counselor squeaked as she caught his hair," Ahhhh! Ahhhh! Assault! I'm being assaulted! There is a violent student here assaulting me!" Oddly enough, despite the door being open and several faculty members passing by, no one bothered to respond to his passionate cries for help.

lucyal

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:54 pm
She felt relieved as she managed to grab a hold of something of him…even if she was half on his desk now…at least she got him!

Thus, Hel tightened her hold on his hair, and looked back at the door way to see if anyone would come running in to scold her. No one did. With a grin the reaper turned back to look down at Hyde. “Ah, but sir, it is only assault when I do this…” She raised her free fist and whapped the top of his head with it. “Just a demonstration, ya? So will you listen to me now?”

lizbot

Lucyal
Crew

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:01 pm
"Owwwwwwww! Okay okay!" Hyde scooted up until he was peering just over at the desk at her, his innocent eyes large and shining with unshed tears. "Just don't beat me any more," he pleased in a dramatic whisper.

lucyal

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:17 pm
Hel snorted. Those eyes were anything but innocent. She eyed him uncertainly for a moment before she slowly let go of his hair and eased herself off of his desk.

The ghoul kept her hands planted on the surface though, and kept him in sight. “…So…I wanted to inquire about…career opportunities? I…have no idea what to do.” She frowned. “My boilfriend wants to be a Boogeyman…but ah…that is not something for me…But I do not know what else is out there for me really.” She looked at him expectantly now, waiting.

lizbot

Lucyal
Crew

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:25 pm
Hyde's voice was small and entirely pathetic as he answered, "Have you ever thought of becoming a professional thug? I think you may have a real talent for it. Or an annoyance, you're pretty good at being annoying you know, almost to Trick or Treater level."

lucyal

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:34 pm
Oh, ha ha. A thug.” Hel replied lamely, and down right scowled as he called her an annoyance. “Hey!” Her nostrils flared. “If you had just helped me from the start then—“ She was derailed though, at the mention of Trick or Treater. It wasn’t a term she was familiar with…nor had she met any…that she could recall…

What is that? Trick or Treater?”

lizbot

Lucyal
Crew

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:41 pm
At the scowl, Hyde quaked a little, but fortunately Hel got distracted before she decided to viciously beat him up again. "They're uh...adventurers? And they play pranks? And give out minipets. Somehow they always have a lot of minipets to hand out. Anyway, there's always a few wandering around campus, they like to recruit here."

lucyal

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:53 pm
Hyde was speaking some pretty magical words. Adventuring, pranking…

Mini-pets? Okay, not bad!

Her brows furrowed. “…There are?” Why had she not seen or heard about any…? Oh well. Better late than never, right? “This is a career, really?” It almost seemed too good to be true. “Does one get paid for being a Trick or Treater…? Who should I go speak to?” All the questions.

lizbot

Lucyal
Crew

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:09 am
"Uhhh..not sure. They're kind of shady and I'm a pretty upstanding zombie, you know. Anyways just look for somebody being suspicious who has a lot of minipets. Maybe they get paid in minipets and that's why they have so many." Hyde looked thoughtful, as if suddenly it was all making sense.

lucyal

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:18 am
Hel’s lips twisted uncertainly. First it seemed promising…then it didn’t…but it wouldn’t hurt to look? Hopefully. As much as she loved Fox Fires…she didn’t want to be paid in Fox Fires…She’d just have to go find someone it seemed…

The reaper sighed and reached up to rub her face before placing it back on his desk. “…Ah, actually…I do have another question.” Because Lizzy brought it up. “Any recommendations for mentoring?” Might as well ask since she coerced him into answering right now.

lizbot

Lucyal
Crew

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:24 am
"M-m-mentoring?" Hyde squeaked. "Uh um...I may...be contractually obligated to say that my office is open and available for any mentoring you seek. But uh, I'm no good really. At all. Terrible. You'd end up jobless, or worse...a clown." He shook his head violently, "It's a terrible thing to have me as a mentor, and dangerous, and uh...stuff! There's a ghoul who flips tables I think. You look like you're ready to flip tables. Maybe if you just bring her a table. And there's an angry guy too. He's sooooo angry, and hey, so are you!"

The counselor stared at her and issued a nervous little laugh.

lucyal

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:37 am
Hel laughed, because really, what could she learn from him?

Hey wait a minute.

He did dodge her for a few days…those were some pretty impressive maneuvers. Hel drummed her fingers on his desk thoughtfully as he mentioned a girl who flipped tables and a really angry guy. Hel, once again, wasn’t so sure about what she could gather from skills like that…but she wanted to pick Hyde’s brain a bit more, so she grinned down at him. “You know, I do like dangerous and stuff.” She informed. “You evaded me more than once…and you got me with a gas that made want to dissipate from all the laughing I did…”

She paused.

Did you make that gas?”

lizbot

Lucyal
Crew

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:47 am
He refused to make eye contact. He also tried to not to move or make a sound. Maybe she would forget he was there?

Hyde may also be contractually obligated to accept students for mentoring should they request it. It's one of the main reasons he tried so hard to make it so they never get that far into the conversation. It had been years since one had caught him. Happy years.

lucyal

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:06 am
Hel took to drumming her fingers again as she stared down at the counselor.

Even if he didn’t answer that question…Hel had a feeling that if she stuck around, she could hopefully pick up some of those skills. The thought of making a laughing gas was pretty appealing…or anything else for that matter! No one in her family ever did that kind of work before…

Her grin widened and she reached to lightly rap her knuckles on the top of his head to remind him that she was still there.

I would like for you to be my mentor!” She paused, and then tried to put on her most award-winning pleading smile. It turned into an awkward toothy grin. “Pleeease?”

Manners helped, right?

lizbot

Lucyal
Crew

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:48 pm
Hyde's eyes were wide and slightly glassy with panic, his mind working overtime to try and figure a way out of it. Jack damnit, why did have to be so appealing to ghouls?! It was like some sort of curse. Wetting his lips he began, "Well...maybe, first you uh...have to prove that you're...uh...capable of being taught."

His hand crept up to a drawer and he slowly slid out a crumpled piece of paper and lid it across the desk without looking at it. "So uh, make this...whatever, and then get back to me."

Torn and crumpled piece of paper that smells kind of funny and was probably written by Hyde while he was drunk

Hand of Power

Ingredients:
- 1 bottle of cider
- one purple glove (right hand)
- one snorlok thunder nugget
- two dozen pink things, they are wiggly and the size of my thumb
- three weeks of toenail clippings
- that purple liquid, the one that smells like cat pee
- absorption powder
- Spirit of Manliness

Instructions:
Drink bottle of cider, then place thunder nugget into thumb of purple glove. Mix pink things and toenail clippings, then fill other fingers. Fill the rest of the glove with purple liquid. Sprinkle with absorption powder and let set over night or until glove absorbs all the ingredients. Wield it with the Spirit of Manliness.

the ooc

RP Hel creating the glove! This can be solo or with others! Poke me when it's made to find out what happens next.

lucyal

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces