Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
Eternal Rain Forest Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

solanik

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:40 pm
Matt walked through the forest his entire body soaked he headed for the shelter made of wood knowing Sypher had done it. he looked inside the one and found Sypher so he assumed he would stay in that one. "Sypher-sama i believe it wasn't your intent to be kissed by that girl...."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:43 pm
Dai looked to the sky as the rain fell. A smile of peace fell to her lips. She was paying attention. Dai's hair draped over her face as she stood quietly. The rain sat her mind at peace. When Sypher said her name, dai looked at him. Drench to the bone everything sticking to her form. Dai walked over to the house with a changing area and stared at the door. Her eyes shook as she dripped water everywhere. Dai looked at him, Her bangs dripping water on the surface of her being. The rain sparkled everywhere it laid. A smile that held never fell to Dai's face was cute and sweet. The rain had brought it upon her.  

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:47 pm
"It sure as hell wasn't my intent!" Sypher yelped then cleared his throat, laying down on the vines and scowling up at the roof "I don't get girls. I really don't." he muttered and propped himself up on his elbows "And what's with everyone's obsession with finding their clan and learning about their clan?! I don't give a s**t about who my clan is or what part of my family I got my senju blood from." he muttered, still confused on the whole idea of family and wanting to know where you came from. He glanced at Dai and frowned "What?" he asked, seeing her smile "Get in the house or you're gonna catch cold." he looked away, not meeting her eyes as his neck reddened in the back.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:50 pm
"I believe it is someone she can feel a connection to. i personally don't give much care to my clan line but to just know my History where my people went would thrill me still i care not who they are just what we were." Matt sat on the vines quiet again the water dripping from his body still.  

solanik

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:52 pm
Kyo didn't like his hair sticking to himself as he caught up with them exhausted. Shi was heavy being soaking wet as he just sat down outside of both being stubburn. He didn't want to share with a girl and he knew Sypher was pissed so he would just sleep outside not caring about the rain but Shi walked into where Sypher was and shook the water out as he curled up by Matt. Kyo had better imuzation against rain with hsi canine charactists he had learned to deal with rain. "Ya, I bet she kissed you! Remember that blue haired girl? How you were as sweet as cherry pie to her?" He crossed his arms and legs and closed his eyes still sitting up.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:00 pm
Sypher ground his teeth at Kyo's comments but answered Matt calmly "As far as I'm concerned, my family is dead and so is everyone connected to them." he said then turned to Kyo, his temper rising sharply now "That 'blue haired girl' is Septima Faust and she's practically the daughter of our Kage, Kyo!" he snapped, sitting up now and using his hands to keep him up "Septima is...special. I can't treat her like I treat you and I'll be damned if I get snapped at by you for it. And don't you ever bring her up again!" with that he turned on his side and curled up, pulling his jacket over his body. He wasn't asleep and that was clear from his incoherent mumblings as he glowered at the wall "And if you're gonna get mad at me for every girl I talk to, this is gonna be a long journey!"  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:00 pm
Dai tilted her head to the side still smiling. She opened the door and tossed her things inside. Closing the door; Dai turned and rested against the railing. Minding her own as the boy's settled in. She brushed off Sypher telling her to get into the house before catching a cold. She closed her eyes and listened to the rain. Something she had missed about Ame. Dai listened into the guys conversation and began laughing quietly to herself. "I have no family and I'd like to keep it that way." she added into the conversation. Her eyes kept to the rain filled forest.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:05 pm
Matt smiled as Shi came up to him. "well hello there, you must be Kyo's little friend right?" Matt patted Shi on the head softly then layed down on the vines knowing now was the time to just leave Sypher alone.  

solanik

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:08 pm
Kyo growled at Sypher as the rain patted at him. "Ya I bet you attract alot of-" He stopped himself before he said that word that was ditested by every girl and begun with W and ended with e[whore]. He threw his bag inside before it got soaking wet but he still stayed outside. "I wouldn't care if that girl was princess of the world!" He thought as he picked up a rock and threw it at a tree. [colo=orange]"How is she special? Cause she is the daughter of the kage? Or is it cause you love her!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:14 pm
Sypher's body seemed to twitch slightly and he pushed himself to his knees then slowly to his feet. He turned around, his face shadowed as he advanced into the rain, glaring at Kyo like a demon "It. Is. None. Of. Your. Business." he leaned down suddenly and hissed "And I don't LOVE anything! Never have and if such a stupid worthless piece of crap emotion like that causes this much s**t, I never will! If I had been born heartless, I'd be damn well pleased! NOW. Get the ******** off my case!" he shouted, suddenly loosing his temper and that composure he tried so hard to keep. He took a deep shaky breath then turned on his heel to stalk into the dark forest, his form quickly being swallowed up in rain and shadows. He needed to work off this steam, this anger, before he tried to talk to any of them.  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:22 pm
Dai looked at the boys and sighed. She turned to them and rested her hand on her hip. "You just had to keep poking at him, didn't you." She looked to Sypher vanishing into the forest. Dai looked at the boys. "Stay put. The rain doesn't effect me to the point of unbearable sickness." She gripped the railing and smiled. "I'll go talk to him." she hoisted herself over the railing and walked after Sypher. Even though, Dai knew, he'd just end up yelling at her. She kept her eyes on his shadow covered in the rain. Getting more drenched didn't bother her. Streams of water raced down her face as she stood quietly several feet from Sypher. She was frowning as she watched him. Without a word to him; she kept her eyes on him.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:30 pm
The rain was covering Kyo's tears as he didn't speak but let Sypher storm off and Dai as he leaned against the wood wall on the outside and fell asleep with tears still streaming down his face.  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

solanik

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:35 pm
(OMG Sypher made him cry, thats so mean!!!)

Matt sighs deeply to the issues at hand. "So this is what having a squad is really like...just a day ago i remember feeling so happy to have one now..im not so sure what to think" Matt sits back up deciding to wait for any noise that may cause trouble.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:38 pm
Aware of Dai following him, Sypher moved deep into the woods but still close enough that he could see the camp. He didn't say anything to her when he stopped, standing in silence in the rain. All the talk about clans, about history and family and what Kyo had brought up, talking about Septima and that damn girl Narnia kissing him. It all confused and infuriated Sypher, driving him crazy and making him want to hit and beat the s**t out of everything that moved. His body shook as he tried to suppress the anger and other emotions but he figured he'd need to break sooner or later. Though Suna was not the place he'd want to have a breakdown I can not take this s**t... he thought and went into a crouch suddenly, his arms wrapped around his form as he hunched close to the ground in the rain. He didn't care what Dai thought of him right then, whether she thought he was weak or stupid.

((@Sola- 3< ))

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:47 pm
Dai closed her eyes slightly surprised the Sypher didn't explode into a fit of rage. She walked a little bit closer to him as he sat on soaking wet ground. She stood there for a moment before taking her hands from her packs and crouched next to him. She wrapped her arms around him. Sure that he would throw her way like she was nothing. But it broke her to see him like this. She rested her head on his shoulder. Unsure if He mind her doing this. She couldn't stand seeing him like this. "It breaks me to see him or anyone like this." Dai thought to herself. "I hate it."  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff