Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Hooking Up
hey girls ;D Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Luminius Lunaris

Shy Gaian

13,650 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:31 pm
Haha. Me too. I really feel good with you. And of course is alright with me, since I would like to know more about you too. *a hand strokes your cheek and the other keeps playing with your hair*  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:36 pm
aww good cause you can trust me dear<3 secrets safe with me and ask me any question and ill answer biggrin *smiles at you and reaches up and gently kisses your cheek* im glad we started talking  

krazykindofkrush12

Luminius Lunaris

Shy Gaian

13,650 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:44 pm
I'm glad to. Now I have somebody to talk to biggrin *wrap my arms around your waist hugging you tenderly and kissing your cheek*  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:46 pm
awwww that you do(:<3 ill always be here,and if i dont reply i got off cause of my headache,its terrible >.< *smiles at that and sits in between your legs and hugs you back tenderly and blushes*  

krazykindofkrush12

Luminius Lunaris

Shy Gaian

13,650 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:56 pm
It's okay, and if I don't reply is because of either I'm checking on a guild which role play forums are of my responsibility or my eyes were saying bye bye XD Anyway, get some medicine, dear heart *hugs back a bit more tightly* >.<  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:57 pm
thats alright love<3 i understand and i did,its from stress that im going through,ill be okay *kisses you cheek hugging you back just as tightly,not wanting to let go*  

krazykindofkrush12

Luminius Lunaris

Shy Gaian

13,650 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:08 pm
'Kay then, hope you get better, sweet heart. *keeps hugging as well, not wanting to let go either* Hey, any movies seen lately?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:07 am
aww thank you,i feel alot better now,thank you so much<3 *smiles and snuggles into you as we hug tightly* no i wish,but there is an upcoming movie i dont know when its coming out but its called Country Strong,and I want to see it so bad,hbu babe?  

krazykindofkrush12

Luminius Lunaris

Shy Gaian

13,650 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:09 am
*keeps hugging and smiles* Haven't heard of that one to be sincere. I just saw 'Burlesque' last week. What a movie, Cher is so damn awesome~ And Cristina Aguilera's voice hypnotizes me *dreamy look*  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:27 am
*smiles and hugs you tighter* that looked so good,did you like it? and i know right! oh my goodness her voice is astounding,I wish i could sing like that im more in the range of carrie underwood i just cant sing as good as her lol razz i really wish we could talk on the phone,im such a talkative person biggrin  

krazykindofkrush12

Luminius Lunaris

Shy Gaian

13,650 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:30 am
*starts running fingers through your hair again* Yep. Her voice is really awesome and I know that you sing better than me, I barely sing after all. You wouldn't like to talk to me by the phone.

First reason: I'm a stutterer talking in English
Second: My brain is super slow traducing from Spanish to English, but vice versa is pretty fast, so there would be an awkward silence while I think how to say it in English >.<
Third: I barely talk by the phone >.<  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:43 pm
its otay i was just saying sweetie(: *giggles and smiles at you* talking to you is good enough<3 you're frigging awesome and awww well i try to sing at least decently  

krazykindofkrush12

Luminius Lunaris

Shy Gaian

13,650 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:08 pm
I know, darling ^^ *keeps running fingers gently* I'm not awesome, I'm just me >.< *blushes* And I....just sing....*mumbles* whenever I take a shower *cough, cough*  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:22 pm
*smiles and looks at you* but you ish awesome,you're an amazing person dont diss yourself and aww thats okay :] *kisses your cheek softly and happens to meet your eyes*  

krazykindofkrush12

Luminius Lunaris

Shy Gaian

13,650 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:42 pm
Aw! 'Kay, I give up, I'm awesome if you say so *smiles and then blushes while looking at you* So, um, what kind of music do you like?  
Hooking Up

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff