Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:18 pm
Vergil laughed and walked through the portal as well."Well at least you can keep a girl...Dante can't even do that."said Vergil.
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 3:54 am
User Image

User Image

To honor my father...
I must have my pride...

Takeshi and Lin arrive in Ritual Room, but they left the room to look for Divine Library. Because of Takeshi's tremendous demonic power, lesser and common demons are fear of him and knowing he's a king of wolf tribe. However they can smell a powerful demon on top of tower, but they pay no mind about his demonic essence. They can hear few demon saying "master", they already figured he ruled the Temen-ni-gru.
When they enter the library, they notice D*mned Pawns halt and stay out of their way. Takeshi scoff of them, "I will break them into pieces if they try to attack us," he said lowly and threatening. Lin look around the library, "It is been a while since your parents enter this place before your father's turned against Mundus for murdered your mother," he said to him as he notice new books. Takeshi notice the new books of demon, but he have to look for history of his parent's tribe. Since it's new, he look at Pawns as he approach one emotionless, "Hey D*mned Pawn, do you know where the book for wolf tribe, I need to know that day since my mother was murdered," he ask it calmly, Lin take a notice. D*mned Pawn makes a move to one spot like a real chess game. Takeshi is very patient for Pawn's slow movement, since he place the game with his father. Only Mitsuki plays electronic games, since she got influence by them, which Takeshi takes a notice of hood with ears.
D*mned Pawn stop and turn around, it's sword point at the book to give Takeshi a location. He sees it, and look at Pawn, "Thank you, we will take it from here," he said to a lesser demon, Pawn became still as a statue. Takeshi pull a earthy color leather book with devil language, since they understand their words, they know this is Wolf Tribes. They take a book to a table and start reading to search for answers from what Asura said earlier around two thousand years ago. Takeshi and Lin have to keep their instincts alert from powerful demon approaching, if he's suddenly appear for sensing their presence.
Takeshi reads it over and over again, until he notice the word about a leader of Ninja Wolf Tribe brand as trailer kill his mother. This caught his interest, Lin look around and notice a golden lock with white crystal shape of clover as he pick it up to examine it and he suddenly remember Kiba hand it to Suzume after their marriage and it glows, but the key is missing. Takeshi can't help it from a powerful demon's presence from top as he close it, Lin speaks out to his partner, "Takeshi-sama, remember this," he said to him as he place a lock on the table to show it to him. Takeshi looks at it and picks it up, he suddenly remember in his young age, his mother wears it around her neck and said it's a heirloom of wolf daiyokai race, his father have a key to wait until two of them glow, but they key is lost after the war and leaves to Human World to live in peace. Kiba keep a lock, until he met Suzume and give it to as it glow from their wedding, but the key is lost. Takeshi suddenly realize why, "It only glows when one person loves another, Suzume won't work because she only loves father, who is already dead. No one knows what will happen if the lock opens. I should give this Mitsuki and see it will choose her," he said to him as he place a lock in his pocket, then look at the door with a monotone face. Lin wonder if half demon count, but Mitsuki is part of wolf tribe, so she is easy to feel human emotion. Takeshi keep his blunt look, "We are going to face that Demon and find out how did he escape," he said as he leaves the Divine Library. Lin widen his eyes, "Takeshi-sama, Ankhseram and Lord Death said not to fight him, you will get overwhelm by Atticus' father," he remind him as he catch up to him. Takeshi close his eyes and look up when he arrive at the Ritual Room, "I know, but I have to test him out," he reply and look at him, "You coming," he said to him. Lin at first isn't sure about testing a demon, but he have to trust on his master, he look up with a frown, "Yes," he reply as he transform into adult wolf form. Two wolves take their flight to Ontop of the Tower to face a demon.

... Protecting the human
... Only the foolish do such a thing

Takeshi Mitsuki Suzume Ayame Alice Lin Masamune/Darkness/Darkling Black Star Tsubaki Asura

Quote:

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Temen-ni-gru

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff