Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Unusual University {Accepting//Open!!!} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wanna Join??
  HECK YESSS!!!! XD
  Uhm,.....Nope....
  CHEESE ROCKS!!!!
View Results

Tytun

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:45 pm
User Image
Kent Wesley

Hearing her question, Kent's hand went above and behind his shoulder as he scratched the back of his head. Chuckling a bit, he then said, "Technically yes, but I don't know how this university works. They might throw in the freshman classes if they think I need to retake them." Looking back to her, he then asked, "And, what about you? The youthful and energetic expression on your face makes me believe that you're... a freshman, perhaps?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:58 pm
Miyan Loveheart

User Image

Miyan gasped dramatically. "Gasp! Me? A freshman?! Hah!" She laughed. She giggled a bit with her dramatic, friendly, sociable personality shining. "No I'm a sophmore! And do you not do well in school?" She questioned. He didn't look like the kind of slacker cliche guy. "You don't look like a slacker." She reasoned

WaltzingWingtips

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Yun-Yun Desu

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:16 pm
User Image
ʂнɪɳ Death Reaper in Training.

Clad in black from head to toe, a young but sharply-dressed man stood near the entrance of university he was soon to be left off. His uniform jacket hung off on his shoulders, making him look like a person with much authority---actually, you can say he was under the influence of someone with such authority. He stood under the sunlight gazing at him, making him appear ghostly and transparent; it was to be expected since he was not exactly alive--but you still can't walk through him.
His name was Shin. And it was only Shin.
He stood with his back straight, showing a leader-like aura as he walked silently through the university's entrance. He appeared around sixteen or seventeen, he could pass for a junior however.. His face was new around here.
Earlier on, he was seen conversing with a man dressed sharply as he was, they spoke very low in order not to be eavesdropped. The other man had been Death, his savior as well for his teacher. This was not his real appearance, it was just a simple disguise for him to blend in with the other humans. Shin had no talents like that and was simply in awe when his teacher was to do such a simple trick. He clutched on his katana as the conversation continued.
"I do not think it would be best for me to enter this school." He had said, his expression was one of worrisome. He was his only pupil, and a very dedicated one at the very least. Death could be so busy that he had to spare some work for him. And him getting enrolled would cause so much difficulties.
Death shook his head, "You should get used to this era. I'll probably come back for you after you finish school. It's not that long, considering that we are immortals."
Despite Shin's polite refusals, Death still managed him to get through this school. He had dropped him off at the entrance, fearing that a barrier may interfere his current disguise and said he has a soul of a dying child in Vietnam he had to collect. Along with a few millions more.

So there Shin was, randomly strolling within the university's hallways, trying to find a way to get used to the many buildings and different architecture. It was westernized so it wouldn't be too bad.
His black, gloved finger touched the wall, wondering if he had his sense of touch still. He still did. Everything seems to change all the time. And it seems that he was the only thing that didn't change. He sighed, running a hand through his black hair.

Sumimasen..User ImageSumimasen..User ImageSumimasen.. User Image
[[ OOC: Left free, anyone is free interact with him~ Big layout is big. I got lazy ): Sorry. by the way, Shin can be placed in any dorm--I don't mind ^^]]  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:17 pm
User Image
Kent Wesley

Sighing in a good way, Kent smirked lightly as he shrugged. "I see... It looks like I guessed wrong then," was his response to hers. When she asked her question, Kent somewhat froze. While he truly was a bright student, he never found himself motivated to display it. Thus he practically made sure that his grades were around B average. So, in a sense, he did slack off. He HAD to, in order to stay B level... "Er... Nope! I'm totally a slacker at schoolwork. Eh heh heh..." was his response, regardless of how poor or obvious it was.  

Tytun

WaltzingWingtips

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:59 pm
Miyan Loveheart

User Image

Miyan cocked her head sideways in question of if his act was real or phony. Phony. Definatly. She reasoned with herself. Her right ear twitched for a half of a second. She straightened her head back again. "I can tutor you if you like. I mean as long as you actually need it." She said trying to find out if he could keep his phony act up for even a moment longer. "And as long as you don't mind my ears." She said as her ears both twitched in harmony.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:01 pm
(Sorry for not posting pics, but up till now i was posting over my phone, which makes impossible to post the pic too.)  

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

WaltzingWingtips

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:16 pm
pyroknight1
(Sorry for not posting pics, but up till now i was posting over my phone, which makes impossible to post the pic too.)

Oh! I'm sorry!! Just y'know let me know ok? That is completely fine in that circumstance though!!! biggrin Thanks!! sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:23 pm
(sorry. just, any time i post in character without the pic, just figure im on the phone. itll probably be most of the time actually, since theres just the one computer at my house.)  

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

Tytun

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:53 pm
User Image
Kent Wesley

Hearing her comment, he blinked. Tutoring? An interesting concept, especially since it will work to his advantage of keeping his facade up. Shrugging, he then said, "Well... Alright, but you might find me difficult to work with." He had no clue on the fact that she had practically caught on, mainly since her tone hadn't changed to something serious. Still, her extra comment caused him to look at her and her 'anime' ears. Chuckling, he then said, "Ah, don't worry, Miyan. They won't bother me, as long as you don't smile directly to me. It makes your cuteness too much!" His last sentence was a bit more dramatic than the rest, and he hoped that she could tell that he was simply joking.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:51 pm
User Image
Celia Aurion

"Oh, I see. Please, call me Celia." Celia said. Her feet touched the ground. "I'm actually also new here, but I thought I saw cafe on my way in. Come on, I'll lead the way!" Celia said with a giggle. She grabbed the boy by the hand and started to run through the halls. They made it outside the dorm building. Celia stopped, and turned to the boy, still holding his hand. "What is your name?" she asked with a smile.  

within love

Devout Grabber

Hellfire926

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:20 pm
As soon as Celia's hand touched his, Bartimaeus knew exactly what she is, a wind spirit. He felt the wind caress him a little bit, as if acknowledging his presence. He ran with her through the hallways, and to the outside of the dorm building. Glancing out the corner of his eye, he saw a small blue spark run from his hand up his arm. When she turned to him, he gently pulled his hand away. Somehow, he knew that if he touched her any longer something horrible would happen, and it would be his fault. Keeping his carefree composure, Bartimaeus smiled. "Celia's a beautiful name. My name is Bartimaeus Kurisaki, at your service. I will accept nicknames such as kuri-kuri, kuri-kun, saki-pocky, and even kenny, but for the love of all that is good please don't call me bart!" He finished with a laugh. Bartimaeus looked over and saw the sign for the cafe. "Say, may I buy you lunch perhaps, as a thank-you for showing me the way?"

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:50 pm
User Image
Kaylie looked at him.She put down her book,carlessly showing her drawing of him."umm....I'm Kaylie Magon"She said shyly,she held out her hand.

SCP-035

Chatty Husband

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:26 pm
User Image Lunair hesitated, but after a moment, brought his hand up, unable to keep it from trembling, not from fear, but because it had trembled anytime he used it after the demons had... taking her hand, Lunair wasnt sure what to expect in terms of what her hand would feel like. he sort of imagined Demon's hands to be cold and clammy... he had noticed the picture she had drawn, and he wasnt sure how to react to it, either.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:38 pm
User Image
Kaylie'shand,surprisingly,was warm.Odd for a demon right? She gave a small smiled."What'syourname?"She asked.

SCP-035

Chatty Husband

SCP-035

Chatty Husband

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:53 pm
o o c: I will be gone for a while,i am moving into a new house,So just letting you guys know before I go~  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff