Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Dorms } ------------------------Personal Profiles/Journals Here
[Demon] Astra's shroom Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:41 am
[PRP] O^O and ono (Riyo, Astra) - 1 point  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:54 am
[SOLO] Gotta get away  

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:31 am
[PRP] All the hugs (Lizzy, Astra) - 1 point  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:32 am
You're so tall that you're tall! - 1 point  

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:34 am
Yo ho a pirate! - 2 points  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:35 am
I used to be a adventurer like you - 2 points  

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:24 am
Defenders part 2
[ ORP ] One Message Unread - 1 point
♞ { ZONE 3 } THE ABANDONED TOWN - 4 points
♞ { ZONE 3 } THE ABANDONED TOWN - 2 points
♕ { THE SIEGE END } Avalonia 1 point

- 7 points  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:14 am
[FIELD CLASS] Adventure Skills 102 1 point  

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:16 am
[ FIELD CLASS ] World Explorations - 1 point  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:20 am
[Class] The Classification and Utilization of Fear - 1 point  

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:22 am
[MENTORING] To Start from the Ground Up [Mal, Astra, Jove]

[SOLO] Astra's Medical Plant Journal  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:25 am
[FIELD CLASS] In the Beginning  

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:39 pm
Fright Night Part 1

Shroom Toss - 5 points

I Solemnly Swear That I Am Up to No Good - 1 Point

Noland's Booth (Apples to Apples) - 1 point

ORP hang out - The Koi Pond - 3 points

- 10 points

Fright night 1.5

Team Grab Deacon and Run. - 2 points

Cold as Insanity (Yuki, Astra) - points

= 14 points  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:53 pm
Solo time! - 2x rp points!

((AN: This was a solo that should of been posted a loooong time ago but then I thought I lost the USB. But I found it the other day ago so HERES THE SOLO!))

It was time…
She had thought about her choices long and hard, spent as much time as she could researching, thinking, planning, agonizing… She had done everything she could think of to help herself make the right decision.
She wished she had more time to think things over, to consider all her options. But alas, there was no time left. She had already seen the noticed on the corkboard in the Reaper dorms, the ones that were advertising the trip that would be in a weeks time. And in that time she not only needed to prepare herself, but find herself a group.
It was now… or never.¬

“I’ve…made my decision…”
The fairy council of old men looked up from their current drinking spree. It took them a moment to remember who Astra was, and what she was even talking about.
“And that is?” One said.
“I I want to be… a Demon.”
“Splendid!” The old man clapped his hands together. “I’m glad you were able to come to a decision. Now if you’d come with us, we’ll take you to one of our friends. He is an experienced FEARhealer that will perform the….umm…the thing were he does all the cool magic stuff.
“…A ritual?” She repeated, a note of fear in her voice.
“Aha, that’s the word!” And then the old men were off, walking and chatting as if was a everyday occurrence.
Astra gulped. She knew about rituals of course, but not enough to know what actually happened with one. Each one was different to the other, depending on what the final result was supposed to be; weather it was something being summoned or created, or sometimes even destroyed.
Maybe that’s what they’re planning?[/I ] She thought with a sick feeling rising in her stomach. that they’re going to destroy my staff...
With much hesitation, the fae ghoul followed the three old men from the clearing, venturing forth into the deeper, darker parts of the forest.

“We’re here!”
The old men had led her to another part of the forest, but the trees were so densely packed together their branches and leaves blocked out much of the light from above, keeping the area below in almost total darkness.
It was hard to see, but Astra could just make out a small hut in front of her, and she assumed this was where the FEARhealer lived. She was reluctant to go inside, but then there was no point in turning back now. Slowly, she approached the door, hoping no one could see how her arm shook as she raised it to knock.
“Come in…”
She hadn’t even touched it, yet the door swung open of its own accord as the quiet voice gave her permission to enter.

Once inside it was even harder to see then outside. From what she could see, there were various plants and herbs strung up around the room, and small ceramic pots containing more plants she wasn’t familiar with. As she continued to stare into the darkness, a shadow began to emerge from the gloom and approached her. Suddenly fearful, Astra backed away but soon realized that the door had been closed on her.
The shadow revealed itself to be a figured dressed in a flowing black cloak, with a hood that covered the face so she was unable to see who it was.
“I have heard about you from the three wise man outside” he said, or at least she thought it was a he, in a voice barely louder than a whisper. “So you wish to have your staff separated from you, is that right?”
She nodded.
“Well then. Please summon your weapon so I may perform the necessary task”
Still trembling, Astra realized with a twinge of sadness that this was the last time she would summon her staff. Never again would she be considered a reaper, nor will she be able to perform magic with it. And even if she had never been able to do much with it before, it was a treasured item and she was loathed to give it up. Even so, she could not stand to lose her wings and her identity as a fairy, as annoying as it could be…it was her, and she didn’t want to change that.
With those thoughts in mind, her staff appeared in her hand and she held it out to the figure. He nodded, and then with much reverence he obtained the staff from her.
The hooded man then analyzed the item in his hands, running them carefully over the wood as his mumbled to himself. A few minutes passed by, and It seemed that he had forgotten she was even there. He seemed so absorbed in examining her staff.
Suddenly, the staff began to vibrate, and with a shock she realized that the whole time he was standing there, he was chanting a incantation. Well, she was pretty sure it was one, considering how he had been mumbling to himself this hole time.
As she continued to watch the spectacle, she could see a soft glow emanate from the staff itself which illumined the room around them. The fairy then realized there was another source of light, and holding out her hands she was startled to see that there was a soft glow coming from them too, as well as her entire body.
The hooded man continued his chanting, the glow from both astra and the staff grew brighter, until a very thin thread appeared in front of her leading directly to the weapon. He then raised his other hand, a scythe appearing, and then gently swinging it in front of him.
She didn’t feel any pain, but she could see the glowing thread had been cut into two, disappearing and sending the room into darkness once more.
“It is done” The hooded man spoke, handing her the weapon…well, her ex weapon. “I have severed the bond between you and the staff” He explained. “Your wings will begin to recover soon, and should be back to normal within a few days.”
She sighed with relief. Her wings will work again soon!
“Before you go, I must tell you one other thing. I have only separated the FEAR that bonded you to the staff and, while it will not function as a weapon any longer, it is still alive. Remember that this wood was part of an ancient tree in this forest, one that has many magical properties. I suggest that you should treat this staff like a newly sported sapling; plant it in a secure place, and give it plenty of water.”

A few days after the ritual had occurred; Astra was still residing in the forest, spending some time with her parents who were only too eager to hear about her school adventures. And also spoil her rotten with love, attention, and lots of praise.
“We’re so proud of you~!” Her mother would say over and over again, while her father looked at her sadly and would apologize to her every now and then
“I never meant to cause you so much grief…” He had said. “I hadn’t realized his would happen…”
“It’s okay” She said to him, “I understand” She knew that they had only wanted the best for her.
Now, she sat in her room looking in the mirror at herself. Her parents had brought her a new outfit as a celebration for passing her exams, and she could only giggle at how good she looked in it. She twirled on the spot, jumping and fluttering down to the ground with a beaming smile. Already her wings were returning to their...almost natural state; she had noticed as they had regained their color that there were new patterns on them.
As she stared into the mirror, she leaned in closer to examine her eyes. She was utterly fascinated with them, and the fact that they we re now letting off a bright blue glow. She wasn’t exactly sure why they were doing that, but hey, it was totally cool! She was going to have so much fun sneaking up on others in the dark when she got back to school!
Satisfied, she turned towards the corner of her room, where a newly purchased plot plant was sitting, complete with soil, mulch, and all the other good stuff that plants love.
Not to mention her staff, half buried within the soil itself. Or should she say Sapling now? In any case, it was growing into a fine tree, the top of the staff developing branches that already had tiny leaves. It wouldn’t be long before each branch would be covered in green leafy vegetation.
Standing before her cherished tree, she held up her hand and concentrated like she normally would when summoning it. Except this time, all that appeared in her hand was a single leaf.

It was a fluke really; the previous day she had felt saddened by the lost of her reaper powers, and even though she knew it wouldn’t work had tried to summon it. It hadn’t moved of course, but as she prepared to walk away, she felt a stab of pain in her hand, and was stunned to see that she had summoned a leaf from the tree instead. A leaf, that appeared to be quite sharp.

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0