Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Amante: A Pirate RP (O/A) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:48 pm
keita smiled "oh yeah i thought the sponge looked familiar by parents used to use those to clean wounds instead of useing rags." he said and then saw tik lift the bucket "hey hold on a min..."he couldn't finish as tik dumped the water over his head "should have seen that comeing." he said with a smile  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:53 pm
All my life at home I've spent
Adventure rests within my core
I'll sail until my legs are bent
And I can stand on land no more

.:Tik:.

Cabin Girl Extraordinaire

User Image
"Yeah, well, you didn't." Tik replied with a grin, taking the soap and shaving a few pieces off with the rough surface of the sponge. She began to rub Keita's shoulders, trying her best to hide the bruises on her hands before anyone said anything. She was careful not to get suds on the fresh bandages, either. Her hands were soapy as she began to run her fingers through Keita's hair absent-mindedly, abandoning the sponge and using just her hands to spread the soap.

Pixel Digits

Bashful Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:03 pm
keita felt a bit embarased when tik started to run her fingers through his hair"you know you didnt have to do this" he said  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:22 pm

User Image
Tik's head jerked up. "Wha'?" she asked, startled, then realized what she was doing. She blushed, snatching her hands away and hiding them behind her back. "Terrib'ly sorry, Keita." she apologized, looking awkwardly at her feet. "F'give me fo' bein' a girl fo' a moment there." She grabbed the bucket and hurriedly refilled it, using the clean water to wash the rest of the soap out of his hair and off of his shoulders. She sighed, totally mortified. As if she shouldn't have known her attraction to boys would get her in trouble again, like it did last time. She turned away modestly. "Alright, then... I'll leave the dryin' off to you..." As she waited for him to dry, she took a closer look a the bruises. They just didn't want to go away, and it was bothering her immensely. What if someone saw them? Then the would start asking questions, and she would have to awkwardly explain about her last trip...

Pixel Digits

Bashful Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:34 pm
keita tilted his head 'its no problem i honestly didn't see anything wrong with what you were doing" he smiled and picked up the sponge and dryed himself off. after that he got dressed and walked over to tik resting a hand on her shoulder "you ok?" he said a bit worried  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:40 pm
User Image

Captain Angela Love Benedict

Angela squealed (which was odd for her) and jumped for joy (also wierd). She gushed at the thought of having a chef to make her billions of fabulous sweet, mixed with fancy alcohol to boot! She shook the girl's hand with both of her hands clasping the young woman's and practically yelled, "Welcome aboard!"

When she finally remembered that there were others around, she took her hands back, ahem'd, and went right back to her captain-like self. She had missed most of the conversation between Tik and Keita, but she definitely miss the blushing. The grin-smirked, but kept her thoughts to herself.

Make fun of my name and I'll KILL you.  

Ashkitty Love

Precious Strawberry

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tipsy 100

Pixel Digits

Bashful Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:47 pm

User Image
"O'course I'm okay, I'm a'ways okay, neve' been mor' ok in m'life!" Tik stammered nervously, whipping her hands behind her. She sniffed the air in an attempt to change the subject. "Well then, Kieta, you're smellin' mighty fine if I may say so."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:00 pm
User Image

Bloody Fey Smithe
'T h e G u n n e r'

Making her way down a long path to the docks. A smirk was placed upon her face as she looked forward. A song was escaping her lips as she smirked. Her voice was soft yet incredibly eerie as she sang. A few men ran ships looked to her making cat calls. Pulling out her gun she shot one man watching the captain shrug not at a loss. Only to hear the men silence as she smirked singing out her song proudly.

Holding the smoking gun in hand she placed it back in its holister as she moved forward singing the song loudly yet beautifully. Any pirate who didn't know the song was a true fake. She was sang this song every night from her father. Soon remembering it she'd do the same with her children. Casting her jacket over her shoulder she walked her hips swaying as she sang out.

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:40 am
after keita was dry he put his clothes back on "thanks for the....scrubing" he said his face a bit red. he then started to hear a song that he had heard many times from patients that his parents had treated. keita quickly handed tik the sponge giving her another thankyou and quickly made his way to the top of the deck. he then started to sing the lyrics to the song the girl on the docks was .  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:40 am
User Image

Bloody Fey Smithe
'T h e G u n n e r'

A smirk upon her lips she sang out, dark brown eyes peering about. A few of the man ran ships stopping their work to listen. Moving down past the boy on the deck looking to him with cold curious eyes. Upon looking away she watched a captain walk out finishing her song. Looking to him, she smiled revealing her wrist that had been branded with a exsquist P for pirate. She had gotten this in her young preteen years from stealing a guards ship.

Watching him reveal his she smirked looking up to him."You don't happen to need a gunner do you?"Asked her voice slightly challenging him. She wasn't about to stay on land for another night. The sea was calling her name to come sail away. Listening to him say he actually did she looked up to his crew watching them look to her with anxious curious eyes. Smiling she thought about it a little before peering back at the guy on the deck.

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:01 am
keita smiled "well im actualy not the capitan of the ship but i dont think we have a gunner" he said "im keita by the way" keita said holding out his hand  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:12 am
User Image

Bloody Fey Smithe
'T h e G u n n e r'

The captain merely chuckled at the boy."I don't think she twas talkin, to ya matie.."Spoke out his voice before looking back down to her. He sighed before looking to her."I'd love to have ya, lassie.. But the crew, is filled for this voyuer.. But your Massacre Malices, daughter aren't you?"Asked his voice quietly yet genuinely curious. Looking back to the boy she quirked an eyebrow before feeling her eyes narrow. Looking back to him, she nodded slightly."Aye, captain.."Murmured her voice quietly before getting her hand shaked.
Smiling the captain released her hand looking down to her."Perhaps next time, Lass.."Boomed his voice before yelling orders to his crew and walking off. Making a face she then looked to the boy slightly. Moving over she stood upon the deck looking up to him."So ya crew needs a gunner?"Asked her voice as she looked to him.

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Ashkitty Love

Precious Strawberry

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:16 am
User Image

Captain Angela Love Benedict

Angela heard gunshots behind her and glanced over her shoulder. She heard a female voice asking for a gunner position and found the source. It's that person! she shouted excitedly in her head. She heard the male captain deny the woman's request, and she quickly snatched up the opportunity, "You need a ship? Well, I need a gunner. What do you say?" She smirked a slightly-cocky grin, awaiting an answer.

Make fun of my name and I'll KILL you.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:35 am
User Image

Bloody Fey Smithe
'T h e G u n n e r'

Looking up slightly hearing a voice, looking up to a female captain. A big smirk curled upon her face grabbing a rope that was holding crates up high. Cutting it she flew up before falling down upon the deck in front of her. Standing up straight she moved her hair behind her shoulders."Well, I guess you've got a gunner.."Spoke out her voice looking up to the captain from being shorter than her by an inch or two.

Taking her hand she shook it slightly before pulling away."Bloody Fey Smithe at your services.."Rang out her voice which was a bit cold yet still sweet at the same time. Peering to the boy she then looked back to her new captain.

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:14 pm
keita made a bow to the new girl on the ship "well it's good to have you with us. im keita the doctor of the ship" he said with a smile.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff