Submit

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:08 am
Blinking when he blushed she looked down noticing she was naked again. Giggling she shrugged slightly before sitting up her hair covering her breasts. Her little pale legs covering her bottom slightly.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:33 am
keita blushed still "maby you could borrow my clothes for awhile they're in that dresser" he said to holo as he walked downstairs and began to make breakfast.  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:49 am
Looking to the dresser she made a face before reaching into a shadow. Pulling out some clothes she looked to him slightly a small smile upon her lips."Well, I have these but it feels so good to be like this.."Rang out her voice as she turned her back to him her tail swaying as she smiled, winking back at him. She had been teasing him about blushing of course. But she slipped on the clothes tucking her tail under her dress then a hat upon her head covering her ears. Moving forward she placed on lace up boots smiling looking like a young woman from the village. Walking downstairs she then moved forward into the kitchen peering to him.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:38 am
keita was makeing breakfast while his mother cleaned up around the house. keita wasn't sure what holo liked but since she is a wolf god she would probably like meat so keita desided to make breafast steak with egg's.he set half of the food on one plate and another half on another plate" i think i'll eat upstairs mom" he said and quickly made his way to the stairs running into holo "here i made you breakfast as promised."  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:16 pm
Blinking from being stopped halfway up the stairs. She blinked sniffing the eggs making a sligh face. Though she snatched the steak and ate it quickly like a wolf would. Though she began to cough a little afterwards from nearl choking. She had forgotten how little a humans throat was.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:17 pm
keita watched as holo stole the steak from both plates "hey that was mine to you know" he said as they walked back into his room "your not getting the eggs then" he said begining to eat.  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:23 pm
Licking her lips slightly from the taste of the meat remaining upon them. She then giggled before smiling a wolfish smile."Well, I didn't want any eggs in the first place.."Retorted her voice as she let out a giggle. Moving to his bed she laid down on it looking to him slightly. She had always been so curious of humans but would never admitt to anyone that they fascinated her.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:56 pm
keita finished the egg's and shrugged his shoulders"i guess that makes sense but you could have at least said so before you swiped it from the plates." he said looking at her slightly annoyed.  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:26 am
A small smirk wrapped upon her lips as she looked to him. Her ears leaned forward as her tail swayed."Oh, Keita.. Was that a, whiney complaint?"Teased her voice as she giggled mischieviously. Looking into his eyes she tilted her head to the side before smiling.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:20 am
keita blushed a bit "what-no...it's just that even for a female wolf you have quit the glutinus apittite" he said "especialy for meat"  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:59 pm
Blinking she then sat up puffing out her cheeks. Glaring to the side embarrassed by his comment she then cleared her throat."Well all wolves have big appetites.. Unlike humans, we eat mostly meat.. But when in our human forms we will eat many things.."Retorted her voice as she looked back to him. Sticking out her tongue at him she then leaned back falling backwards on the bed.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:08 pm
keita smiled "im just saying. when you shoved the food down your throat i would have sworn that you were a male" he chuckled  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:19 pm
Getting only more embarrassed she jerked straight up. Peering at him she then smirked a little."Well by the way you ate, you looked like a young human girl.."Spoke out her voice quickly her tongue lashing out the words viciously yet mischieviously. If he wanted to play this oh, would the proud wolf play back.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:24 pm
keita blushed and glared at holo "I-I do not look like a girl" he said embarrassed and got up "well anyway what should we do now?"  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:28 pm
Smiling at his reaction she moved forward getting up. Walking straight up to him, she leaned up her face being only about an inch away from his."How about we sneak out, and go to the festival..?"Asked her voice mischieviously as she looked up into his eyes. Moving to the side she then opened his window looking down slightly.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff