Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
but we can't!!!!(me and S C A R Y G I R L I E) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:43 pm
keita looked at didlette with a confused look "well no im just an ordinary boy who travels evrywere." he said with a smile and then thought of another question "whats your favorite hobbie?" he said  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:57 pm
Looking to him, she smiled as she looked up to him."Painting, and singing.."Answered her voice gently smiling before she looked forward. Thinking she looked up to him slightly."Do you have any siblings..?"Asked her voice gently smiling up to him.  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:05 pm
keita stopped walking and looked at the ground "i-i did. i had two younger sisters, twins. but.....they died a year ago in a house fire" he said as a tear fell down his cheek  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:23 pm
Stopping she looked back to him a frown upon her lips. Moving forward she took out a silk handkerchief and wiped away the tear."Forgive me, I'm sorry for bringing up such horrible memories.."Murmured her voice quietly as she looked to him. Sadness dwelled in her eyes, since she had lost her mother. She knew how it felt to lose someone dear.  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:28 pm
keita smiled "it's not your fault you didn't know"he said and patted her on the head "anyway what was that whole thing that happened back at the tents about.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:47 pm
Looking up to him, she then turned away. Looking forward she moved a little knowing this would be questioned."Hunters.. They've been after me for awhile.."Spoke out her voice gently as she moved even more forward.  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:28 pm
S C A R Y G I R L I E
Looking up to him, she then turned away. Looking forward she moved a little knowing this would be questioned."Hunters.. They've been after me for awhile.."Spoke out her voice gently as she moved even more forward.
keita was curiose "well if thats the case ill say i caught you before them" he said "it'll work out" keita said trying to sound reasureing"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:48 pm
Looking to him, she sighed a little looking down. She knew it wouldn't work out and that he would be offered a large sum to just 'forget' everything and hand her over. Looking up it was written all over her face. Stress, nervousness, and most of all the fear of going back to Baird. He was her husband to be, before she ran away.  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:52 pm
keita only smiled"dont worry ok i'll make sure they dont take you, they have no right to force you against your will anyway's" he said as they walked through the woods.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:02 pm
Nodding a little she then looked forward."I hope so.."Murmured her voice quietly as she followed a little bit behind him. She couldn't help but look over her shoulder seeing nothing. But it was still her nerves that were getting to her.  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:37 pm
keita stoped and walked over to didlette quickly wrapping his arms around her "calm down already. i promise i wont let them hurt you" he said with a smiled trying to ease her nerves.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:52 pm
Blinking as soon as she felt arms wrap around her, she looked up to him. Color began to stain her cheeks quickly before she looked up into his eyes."A-Alright.."Spoke out her voice gently yet quietly before she pulled away a little. Moving forward she settled down a little but that still surprised her.  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:12 pm
as they walked through the woods keita started to feel embaresed about hugging didlette ealier "the next town is only about a mile away we can rest there" he said with a smile  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:35 pm
Looking up to him, she smiled nodding a little."So then tomorrow we'll head out.. Maybe around noon.."Spoke out her voice softly yet friendly looking forward. Her ears twitched under her hood before she peered to him from the corner of her eyes.  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:42 pm
keita smiled and yawned "sounds good to me" he said as they came into the town.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff