Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Catch Me, Someone! [FULL ROSTER!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kasumi Miyagi

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:28 pm
User Image
Vixandra Sanders

"Those who say they know what love is, don't truly know...

Vixandra's eyes seemed to light up upon seeing Anja again. The tall brunette was a very happy sight to see after a moment with Mira. "Don't worry about it, Anja. Um... I... I wanted to ask you something." Her feet turned inward and she looked at the floor. "I wanted to know what you and Mira had before coming here. She said that she's over it and everything is fine... and she really likes me..." She was at a loss for some words, then she looked into Anja's eyes. "I want to know if maybe... you and I..." The words seemed to escape her. She look back down and took one of Anja's hands from her pockets and held it gently, hoping maybe it would help. "Can we try and get close while we are here at this school?"

... Those who know what love is, don't truly know how to describe it."

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:44 pm
User Image
Anja Van De Roy

["Love is such a fragile thing,"]

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Anja took a long breath, brushed her hair from her face, then exhaled. "Ah, well, we used to date y'know. We got close, and I really loved her 'n all, but I don't quite remember what but we got really pissed off at each other and swore at each other as we broke up." Anja told the gist of it. She then felt her hand being held as she looked from their held hands, then up to Vixandra's face. She closed her eyes. "As much as I'd love to, if Mumira really likes you, I don't want to interfere with it. I mean..." She shifted her position, biting down on her lower lip. She looked up. "But, I guess, maybe I could, since it's what you want. But, I'm not going to be pushy, I promise." Anja smiled. She would be herself, and if Vixandra liked it, then she'd be joyous, if not then at least she'd be happy with Mumira. The purple haired woman was a joy. She kind of missed her quite a bit. She shoved that thought away. They broke up, they were over, right?

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

[“I'm a bit too clumsy for it.”]

[A N J A] :: [A N N] :: [Y A Y A]

Blood Fxtish

Anxious Vampire

13,315 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Flatterer 200

Lezzy-chan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:47 pm
User Image
Elizabeth Greene
"I know that a life without love..."

Lizzy stopped singing after awhile and put away her lyric sheets. She heard what sounded like someone crying from a couple rooms down. Sighing softly, she stood and entered the hall, walking cautiously. She knew from experience that some people really, really didn't appreciate being interrupted while crying. The sounds seemed to be coming from the first shared room. After knocking quietly on the door, Lizzy opened the door and stepped inside. She saw a slender, fair-haired girl crying. "Um, excuse me... I'm sorry to intrude, but... I heard you from down the hall. Mind if I ask what's wrong?"

"...is no life at all."

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:25 pm
User Image
Vixandra Sanders

The young girl looked up with a slightly disappointed face at the woman whose had she was holding. Anja didn't want to interfere with Mira and me? The question of why entered her mind. It seemed that Anja did like her. "It seems that Robin has a bit of a crush on Mira and I don't want to get in the way of that either. Why don't we all just let things run their course and be ourselves? I mean, I'm going to be looking forward to the moment when I know who I want mre than anyone else... someone who will know what love really is..." She smiled and reached up hugging Anja around her neck and resting her head on the woman's upper chest. She was so comfortable with Anja and also with Mira. Who else could she meet that might make her feel so safe? "Anja, I trust you, and I want you to know that I want to be able to talk to you about anything. Can we begin there? I also wanted to ask about what to do about Robin and Mira... I want to help Robin seem more confident... but I don't know how." She looked up at the taller girl and hoped for a helpful comment.

Kasumi Miyagi

Blood Fxtish

Anxious Vampire

13,315 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:44 pm
User Image
Anja Van De Roy

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Anja looked at Vixandra in an apologetic manner before smiling at her suggestion. "Yeah, that seems just about right." The girl said, giving Vixandra's hand a small squeeze, bringing it to her lips and placing a small kiss on it. "Yeah, it can't be predicted at all, I'm not a love expert, but I know that's for certain." She said, slowly raising her arms up to embrace Vixandra gently, her fingers running through her hair as their bodies fit like two puzzle pieces together almost.

Anja hadn't met too many people yet, but she was most comfortable around Vixandra most definitely. Then, Mumira had to be next, for they have dated in the past. Those two were the only ones she really got to meet, but she knew that was how the order would go anyways. "Yes, that sounds like a good place to start. I trust you two, dear." Anja softly said, softly laying a kiss upon Vixandra's head, closing her eyes and inhaling Vixandra's scent. "As for Robin, I believe I know who you're talking about." She said, pausing to think. "For starters, why don't we try conversing with her, and try to clear those doubts from her mind. She says she's ugly, she's not bad looking at all, actually." Anja truthfully spoke, slowly unwrapping her arms from Vixandra.

"You know, just try and be friends with her, maybe having more friends around her, to let her know how pretty she is and whatnot would help. We're all new here, and maybe she didn't get the chance to have a conversation with much of us." Anja suggested.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:44 am
User Image
Robin Sena

"what makes u say I,m a witch...,if u don't know the real me?
Meanwhile Robin wrote in her diary as more tears rolled downed her cheeks what if those ppl back in italy are right, am I really a freak who can't find love?, as Robin laid on her bed all she could think was if she would find love despite her secret

"what makes u say I,m a witch...,if u don't know the real me?."
User Image  

Kau The Haxer

Lezzy-chan

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:38 am
User Image
Elizabeth Greene
"I know that a life without love..."

Lizzy realized that Robin was too distraught to have heard her knock or her greeting. She walked over to the girl slowly and placed a hand on her shoulder, being very careful not to look at what she was writing. "Hey, it's gonna be okay, hon."

"...is no life at all."

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:37 am
Mumira (Mira) Kiltlon

User Image

Mira finally turned back. She was about a mile from the school and going almost 200 miles an hour when she lost control of her bike and wiped out. Her helmet had protected her face and head, but the entire left side of her body had been rubbed bloody by the concrete and her left wrist and right elbow were twisted in weird directions. She felt no pain, only thought I am going to die here. I'm going to die alone on this stupid highway, less than a mile from safety. She forced her body to get up and she got back on the bike, which wasn't too badly damaged. She almost blacked out several times, but she firmly believed in mind over matter and stuck to it. She pulled over to the school and stumbled off her bike. She made it to the dorms door and collapsed. "An-ja." No, that was wrong. Why when she was in severe pain and collapsed in a doorway did she call for Anja? Wasn't she over her? Anja's face flashed in her mind as she lost consciousness.

User Image

"To me, lust is all there is. I won't allow myself to be hurt by fantasies anymore."

DoomedofLilith

2,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Blood Fxtish

Anxious Vampire

13,315 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:10 am
User Image
Anja Van De Roy

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Anja then stopped, hearing a voice calling her name, and as weak as it sounded, she heard it loud and clear. "Did you hear that?" Anja asked, looking at Vixandra with concern. The brunette then began walking in that direction of the voice, her pace picking up once images began to flood her mind. Then, she saw the purple haired beauty collapsed and tainted in blood. Panicked, Anja kneeled down beside her.

"Mumira!" She whispered in shock. Her hands trembled over the body. She felt for a pulse before picking the girl up carefully, rushing quickly to the office in which she could get some minor medical assistance, and perhaps call for some more, because this girl was severely hurt. "What did you get yourself into?" Anja asked in a panic, a bit of tears of worry rolling down her cheeks, for the first time in years.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:31 am
Mumira (Mira) Kiltlon

User Image

Mira was woken by the pain. Her eyes slowly opened and she saw Anja. Her mind finally processed that Anja was carrying her. "An...ja.... I'm..... so....rry." She lifted her left arm slightly and, ignoring the pain through her body, touched Anja's face. She let her arm fall and groaned in pain. Waves of agony washed over her and a single tear rolled down her cheek. She closed her eyes and fought against it.

User Image

"To me, lust is all there is. I won't allow myself to be hurt by fantasies anymore."

DoomedofLilith

2,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Blood Fxtish

Anxious Vampire

13,315 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:53 am
User Image
Anja Van De Roy

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

"Don't move.." Anja softly said, "And, you have no reason to be sorry. Just promise me, you won't scare me like that." She softly whispered before Mumira was taken from her arms to be tended to. Anja requested to be by her, to make sure she was okay, and once she was images she softly followed where the nurse took Mumira to tend to her wounds, and to call in a professional to help out as well.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:13 pm
Mumira (Mira) Kiltlon

User Image

Mira was aware of the flurry of activity around her. "I...w a..nt.... An... ja.... to... sta...y. she managed to say. The nurse holding her told her to hush and that Anja wasn't going anywhere. It was only when she heard that that she allowed unconsciousness to overcome her. She felt safe knowing Anja was nearby, though she didn't know why. Why did she still feel this way? Darkness took over her mind and she drifted.

User Image

DoomedofLilith

2,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Blood Fxtish

Anxious Vampire

13,315 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:37 pm
User Image
Anja Van De Roy

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Anja kept her distance as the nurse cleaned up Mumira, she was offered a towel to clean up the bit of blood that got onto her. Once the professional came in, she explained what she knew and then they began to to and put Mumira's out of place joints back in place (somewhat) with a cast after putting giving her an anesthetic.

It felt like forever until Anja was allowed to be by her side now, she quietly took a seat by the bed in which Mumira lie in. She softly touched her face. "You never were the overly careful type." She softly whispered before placing her hand in her lap. She received instructions to say if anything appeared to be wrong. She nodded. She ran her fingers through her hair carefully as she then awaited for Mumira to show any sign of consciousness. Even if they weren't together as a couple, Anja felt her heart ache for her.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:51 pm
User Image
Vixandra Sanders

Vixandra had heard Mumina's voice softly calling Anja, so she followed Anja quietly, nearly starting to cry at the sight. Mira was covered in a bloody injury on her left side looking very exhausted and in pain. The red-haired small girl looked in disbelief as Mira had called Anja to her and asked her to stay and that she was sorry. Aren't they supposedly over? I thought... She shook her head and realized Anja had picked up Mira and began running toward the office. Once she had grabbed her headphones from her room she quickly sprinted after them. It was amazing how fast they had run before she finally arrived at the office. The door were closed, but she could see inside with Anja staying close as the professionals worked over Mira. She knocked on the window trying to get someone's attention, desperately trying to get in and see the women she was so concerned for. Concerned for Mira because she was hurt and concerned for Anja for seeing an ex-lover in so much pain. Finally a woman came to the door and told her to please go away and that they had everything under control. "Please! You have to let me in! Let them know Vixy is out here and she's worried about Mira too! Please!" The woman shook her head and she closed the door in Vixandra's face, preventing her from seeing the small tears run down the girl's cheeks. I just... I can't... I mean... Her thoughts were swimming and making very little sense. All she could do was stand against the door and keep looking inside through her tears never taking her eyes off of Mira and Anja, praying somehow she could get in with them.

OOC: I have to go for about 7 hours, but please if they let her in, have her follow along.

Kasumi Miyagi

DoomedofLilith

2,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:00 pm
Mumira (Mira) Kiltlon

User Image

Mira opened her eyes. Everything was fuzzy. She looked over to see a fuzzy image of Anja next to her bed. This must be a dream she thought slowly. She figured she might as well tell dream Anja what she had always wanted to tell real Anja.
"Well this must be a dream. So I might as well speak my mind before I wake. After you left me I was devastated. I got drunk and high every night. Got into fights I had no hope of winning. Slept with anyone that would look at me. I gave up on love. I gave up on living. I wandered around and made a mess of myself. Finally our friend got me back on track and I decided to move on with my dream. I came here and here you were. And a cute little red-head whose eyes speak to me. And now I went and did something stupid again. It seems I can't help myself." Her tongue was thick and heavy and her words came out slurred and almost intelligible. She closed her eyes.
"Wierd. I wonder why Vixy wasn't part of this dream."

User Image

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff