Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Lore and Loyal rpg ^.^ PM Before or post will be DELETED! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:35 am
She nodded as he spoke and hugged her though knew it was more for re-assurance. She then would step back and start heading to the room. About mid way there she stopped trying to get her footing as the walls and floor seemed to warp and move as if they were liquid. She looked back for Locke trying to reach for him calling out as the moving floor forced her to her knees to remain stable. "Locke what's happening?" She continued trying to get a grip of him then noticed a hole growing from under him. "Locke, look out!" She made the best dash she could for him giving the movement of the floor only to miss as the hole opened wide enough for him to fall, then close once he was through. "Locke!" She pushed her palms to the floor willing her magic to work but again nothing was happening. "Stupid magic," She tried to stand failing each time, even when trying to hold the wall. All the movement beginning to make her stomach uneasy.

The silver haired man from the diner would watch as the hole above the basement cell would open dropping the human into the cage. He would smile lightly towards the other dark haired man and the lady from earlier. "Will this one do for the order?" He asked seeing a nod from both.

The dark haired man nodded looking to Locke with a slight smile. "Yes, we've been tracking the other since they've escaped the lab. The potential is strong. More so now that he's been around the other. I believe our engineer in charge of the project was right to put them in tubes beside each other. The mystic qualities she has, and what human magic this one has will blend nicely when ready. He needs more discipline but then so did the girl when we got her."

The woman nodded in understanding. While she didn't fully agree to the girl being taken back she knew what good could come of it for her own people. She would wait still as the men would take their leave before turning to the human. "You should never have escaped with her. You will have mystics and the order alike after you. We had a deal with them. They leave our people alone and alive, we give them a few of ourselves. She was given to them. Don't try and justify that you're helping her. By trying to keep her from them it will only get you killed. Though the quality is admirable."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:04 pm
User ImageA scattered dream that's like a far-off memory...

Locke fell through the floor, into the cellar, and landed hard. As he stood up he saw the man and the woman from Dinner. "The Order... I knew something didn't feel right." As the woman and man finished talking, he got up, ready to confront them, wanting to get back to Andrea. "We escaped from you once, we'll escape again! I didn't realize it before, but I think Andrea's the one who destroyed your lab when we left! It makes sense now! That's why she and I were able to escape!" He wanted to kill this man in front of him, but feared what might happen to Andrea in retaliation.

...A far-off memory that's like a scattered dreamUser Image

User Image

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:27 pm
The woman looked to the man before her. "If you have magic, it won't work in that cell. I put a binding on the bars. I'm actually surprised about you. Most humans either live to serve my people or are so fearful that we are bad omens that they chase us away. You seem to want to protect one of us." She looked to him a moment more with a sigh then looked up towards the ceiling. "They'll secure her soon. And when she is back, they'll come for you I'm sure." She felt sad over their situation, though knew she would be over it soon enough once the order began leaving her and hers alone once more.

The room suddenly stopped and she stayed where she was unable to move. She felt sick to her stomach but made her way to where the floor ate her friend. "Locke?" She asked in a somewhat low voice though knew the floor would give no answer.

"He's not there anymore. He's been temporarily detained. Now, my friend here has been looking for you. You were one of the ones given, it is time you were returned to your owners." As he spoke he would watch her in anticipation of a spell. Though he saw none which puzzled him.

She turned hearing the voice and his words. She would put the thoughts creeping to mind aside and tried to will her magic though it still wouldn't work. She decided if she couldn't cast, she could still run. She turned on her heels running fast through the halls and trying doors as she went for anything that was open. She had to escape, and she had to help Locke, he saved her before, it was only right she return the favor. She soon found one door opening it and looking around quickly before finding a spot in a wardrobe. She left it open in a tiny crack enough to see as men entered the room. She held her breath as they searched it and felt relief as they left. She went to move though stopped jumping in surprise as the door flew open to show the man with the dark hair, and the man like herself. She called out as he grabbed her arm and struggled to break free from him. "No!, Let go!" She continued a moment more till the dark haired man placed his palm to her forehead, then all went dark as she collapsed.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:12 pm
"Outside the House..."

A man wearing a cloak, carrying a parcel on his back as if he were delivering something, heard screaming coming from inside one of the buildings. "Looks like my chance to be a hero!" He rushed into the house. Inside, he saw a man trying to carry off an unconscious young woman. "Hey now, I don't think she particularly wants to go with you clowns..." He smiled a bit.

"This is none of your concern, commoner. Leave now, and your life will be spared for the moment."

"Aww... But I was looking forward to this!" He unraveled his parcel, revealing a long metal staff. "Besides! I wouldn't be much of a hero if I just let you run off with the girl, now would I, you Order punks?"  

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:31 pm
The mystic looked to this new man and sighed. "This girl was and is a slave given by our people to this gentleman. If you wouldn't mind allowing him past." He tried to be proper to make this seem like what it actually was. The girl was one of many that had been traded for the whole race to be at peace and left alone. He readied his magic though and placed his hand to the hilt of his sword, though not in a menacing or challenging way. He would reserve that for when or if it was needed. "Jarell, there is another way. See housekeeper Tasha, she'll be kind enough to show you both out." He would watch the dark haired man nod then turn to go down the hall. "Now, I'm not sure how you entered mine and my Lady's home, but since were not invited, I recommend that you leave before the authorities are called in." He looked to the man still waiting to see him leave knowing the other was now a hall or possibly two away by now.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:46 pm
"Oh, I'll leave alright." He readied his staff to attack. "But not without saving the day!" He lunged at the man, swinging the staff with great force and precision. his opponent, however, was quick enough to dodge the attacks. "Seems you are more than just reliant on your skills of Magiks..." He withdrew his staff for the moment. "But like yourself, I too am more than what I seem..." Suddenly, a circle of fireballs surrounded the man he was fighting, and quickly flew toward him. The explosion rocked the house, and disturbed the bypassers outside. As the fire settled, and smoke filled the house, he stood with purpose. "And in case you're not dead yet, the name's Jack. And I'M the Hero of this story!"  

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:54 pm
He dodged quickly enough and when he felt the presence of magic raised a shielding spell. He had little time for this intruder. He weaved his magic quickly making the walls and floor shift as it had earlier. "You assume you are in the right. However you couldn't be more wrong about the situation as you perceive it to be." With that he'd call his magic once more. A hand outstretched towards the new intruder of his home, and the hole that had appeared before would begin to grow under Jack knowing it would dump in the same cell as the other human. "I tire of you."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:06 pm
"Wait!" Jack screamed like a girl, falling into the hole that dropped him into the cellar. "Unh...." His head hit hard for a moment, but he got up to look around. "That could have gone a bit better..."

Locke saw the man drop down from the next floor, just as he had done, and almost instantly recognized him. "Jack?"

"Huh?" Jack looked around, and saw someone he never expected to see again. "Locke! What are you doing here?! And how come you haven't died yet?"

"Well, thanks a lot! Now I remember why we don't travel together anymore!" Locke threw a piece of pebble at Jack that he found on the floor. "That explains the loud explosion upstairs. Showing off again?"

"Not now, Locke!" He tripped in the dimly lit cellar. "Can't you see I'm the Hero here? I HAVE to make an entrance!"

Oh brother, Locke thought to himself. And here I thought things couldn't get any worse...  

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:28 pm
Once the other had been dealt with the room would return itself. The mystic sighed and began moving to the courtyard to see the other putting the girl in a strange tube like container. "I'm not sure I want to know what that is for. But wouldn't have been easier to simply put her in the carriage like normal and transport her?"

Jarell looked to the mystic before him shaking his head. "Not entirely. This will ensure she remains asleep and the process of putting her back will go simpler." He put the breathing mask on the girl and continued hooking her up into the tube. Once finished and the tube closed it would begin to fill with liquid as it was before. He made sure she was still thriving before moving the tube more into the covered carriage for better and more concealed travel. "I don't care what you do with the humans. We may send someone by in a week or so once this one and a few other escapees are secured. Otherwise, do not release them until we are long far from here. I don't like having to reclaim our property more then necessary." He gave a light smile and nod before getting onto the carriage and began driving off.

The woman watched from a window as Jarell took the girl away. She sighed knowing it wasn't fair why some had to be taken so that others like herself could thrive without opposition. She would eventually turn when sight of the carriage was gone and make her way back to the cell to hear the conversation of two humans. "Well, you both may be released soon. Assuming that my husband doesn't decide to sell you as slaves or outright kill you of course."

As her mind slept she was acutely aware that she had been put into a tube like before. She could feel the liquid all around her, and the mask that helped her breath. Her mind raced wishing to know what happened to Locke and hoped they hadn't killed him. She felt a surge though had no idea how to control it. The glass of the tube shattered in an explosion. Her mind raced trying to wake enough to escape further not knowing how much damage could have just been done feeling ground, or she hoped, beneath her and the breathing mask off. Outside the cart remained ablaze, her body thrown from the wreck in the explosion, the liquid in the tube protecting her from any major wounds the blast may had done save for possible glass shards. Her body rest in bushes just out of sight from possible onlookers.

He would enter the room as the other two mystics left. His eyes a dark green and his hair almost an ash gray. He would look to the two with a sigh at their bickering. "You two are pathetic. If you really wanted to help that girl you would be trying to do so instead of beginning an argument." His clothes were mixed of darker browns making him stand out more then the other two, though also considerably younger. "Don't try anything funny." As he said his last comment he would move to the lock knowing only his bloodline magic could unlock it. He placed a palm to it and pushed his magic, turning his hand as if it were holding a key. With a small click the cage would be open. "Now, I'm only going to say this once. I don't like the agreement years ago between the elder mystics and the Order of Shadows. As such, I'm going to help you get that girl out of their hands." He would wait to see how they reacted before truly helping them though knowing just this act would put himself at risk.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:48 pm
Jack and Locke both stood up, ready for a fight when the man came to the cellar door. But as they both saw him unlock it, they eased up. "You would help us? Even at the threat of your own life? Why do this?" asked Locke. No one had ever helped him before, especially if it put their own lives at risk.

"Don't get me wrong," replied the man. "I don't very well care for you two, but somebody has to rescue that poor girl, and I'm not strong enough to do it alone." He extended his hand in good faith, and they both shook his hand. "Just do me a favor. When we do rescue her, allow me to come along with you? They'll be looking for us all now."  

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:46 pm
He would look to them after shaking their hands feeling a bit awkward but would quickly resume his mind as he turned and started leading the way out of the mansion. He would motion for the two to remain silent as they reached the upper halls. Service quarters or not, he knew the other two frequented it at times. He stopped hearing one of the others and motioned the same for them. "Stay back, when I give a signal, turn down the corner to the left, no earlier. I'm going to get her back to you so you have better odds." With that he strolled out as if he was always there and nodded to the other. "Minerva."

She turned hearing the familiar voice and sighed in exasperation. "Where have you been Drake? Your father and I have been worried about you. You missed dinner. And look at you you're filthy again." She sighed once more taking hand and wiping some dust from his shoulder.

He shrugged looking to her and moved so that she could face him, leaving her back towards the exit the others were to take. He wouldn't look, though would motion with his hand low for them to go hoping they'd notice the hint. "Funny, considering. But in all honesty, you know I don't much care for your stuffy dinner parties. Especially when Jarell is there." He noticed the stern look she was giving him and braced himself to the whap he thought may come. She was always touchy with the meetings.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:55 pm
The pair of travelers saw Drake's signal, and went down the hall, and through to the exit. Outside, they relaxed a little. "Well, that was fun. Reminds me of the last time we got thrown into a cell." Jack leaned up against the wall, waiting for Drake.

"Excuse me, but who was it that nearly blew up the dining cart because he thought the owner was an evil warlord?" Locke took off his shirt and jacket, and used his Alchemy to change it to something a little more casual and less outlandish. "Better. Now, where is he? I don't have all day to wait for him! I have to rescue Andy..."

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:05 pm
He had his bouts back and fourth with the mystic before him till he left as if angry. Walking away knowing the two had made it out. He would smirk in his little secret and knew now they had little time. He exited the mansion to the streets of the town and looked around taking note of the two. "They have eyes and ears everywhere. Keep a watch, and the cart last I knew of Jarell, is more then likely this way. They have a good distance on us though. And that's assuming you still want your friend back?" He would pause to look at them hoping his assumptions about them with the other were correct.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:51 pm
Locke stepped forward. "You're damn right I want her back. She's my friend, and I won't let her be taken back to that place."

"I'm with you on this, Locke. I never did like the Order much. They just take and take without any thought to others. Let's go." Jack patted Locke's back, and the three of them took off in the direction of the cart.  

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:57 pm
He would follow along finding them both a bit odd, even for humans. He would go along though knowing they would need his help if they ran into more of the order. "Just as long as you are aware of the history between the Order of Shadows and the race of Mystics. If they had her, and are fighting to keep her, She was one of the ones given to them. Keeping her off their radar is not going to be easy." He said after a time. He looked about as they walked for signs and seeing many tracks for the carts that enter and exit the town daily. He took note of the heaviest track and began following it in hopes that he was choosing right. He'd often thought of leaving home, at least now he had a worthy reason or cause to do so, though knew the same would make him an outlaw to his own kind.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff