Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Chrono Crusade - The Next Generation. OPEN AND ACCEPTING!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 2:07 pm
Finishing her soup she looked up to the sky. Now being able to relax from her chores finally getting done. She took a sip of the tea they had brought. It was slightly sweet but not too bad. Placing the tray down by her side she looked up. The bruise along her jaw tingled a little making her raise her hand up to it. She brushed her fingertips alongside it wincing. She was not the apostle of healing and never had any healing powers. Still she didn't know what her powers even were. Getting up a bit she moved forward a little looking up to the sky. Her sister, was out there somewhere with the Sinners and Devils. Hopefully she'd find her sister one day. Until then there wasn't anything she could do. Except prove her promise to the church. Moving back to the bench she grabbed her tray before looking to him. Noticing he wasn't finished she sat down next to him listening to footsteps inside the Order. Everyone had finished and were getting ready for bed.

Pursing her lips she looked back to the order seeing a few room lights flicker on. Making a face, she knew that Sister Anna had probly told Joshua what she had said and done. She'd have punishment chores for sure tomorrow. Probly grocery shopping again. Sighing deeply her wings expanded behind her a bit before ruffling a little."I suppose, we'll have to find you a room.."Murmured her voice thoughtfully as she scratched her cheek with her finger. Looking up slightly she knew of a few rooms they had, but they needed to be cleaned and dusted. She'd have to do it, probly. Unless Joshua had already thought about it. Glancing up she sighed once more before looking over to him waiting for him to be done.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:58 pm
Though one couldn't say that Melthos was well-mannered, mainly because he killed humans and all, it was strange to see the Sinner eating his soup in a proper etiquette way. The fact that he managed to do this could almost make people question whether he really was evil or not, though he didn't exactly see how that was possible. So he liked to eat properly, what of it? Of course, he was so focused on his eating that he didn't realize that Zemira was done with hers until she spoke to him about a room. Finishing up the last bit of his food, he set the spoon down gently before standing up with the tray in his hands. "...I'll be find without a room, Zemira. Besides, I think this is the perfect time to speak with Joshua."  

Tytun

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:09 pm
Glancing back to him a little she then quirked an eyebrow. Joshua would probly be fine with his decision but the sisters wouldn't be. Though once he mentioned Joshua she nodded knowing he'd be back in his study. Nodding a bit, she grabbed his tray a little before stacking it underneath hers. She then placed the glasses and bowls plus utensils upon hers on the top. Moving forward she though a bit before looking back to him."He'll be in his study.. If you wanted to go meet with him.."Replied her voice quietly as she looked away from him. Moving back into the order she walked to the kitchen passing by Anna and her goons she ignored her glare. Handing the trays and dishes to a young sister that was maybe a year older than her, she murmured a thankyou.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:22 pm
For a moment, he blinked before he realized that Zemira had taken his tray away. Looking up at her as she walked away, he heard her last comment before she disappeared around the corner. "...Right," he inaudibly replied as he brushed himself off and began to walk back the way he remembered. It took a good while, but eventually he found his way to Joshua's study. Standing outside, he gazed at the door for maybe a full minute. During that time, he tried to decide whether it was important to truly talk to the man... What did he want to say to the Sinner? Why in private? With a heavy sigh, though, Melthos knocked on the door twice before he opened it and entered.  

Tytun

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:43 pm
Looking at an old book album he sat at his desk. He sighed quietly staring down to a picture that held all the children from the orphanage as well as Rosette and him. Running a few fingers over the picture he then looked up hearing knocking. Closing the book idly as he watched Melthos walk in he smiled."Hello, Melthos.. Come to talk?"He mused quietly nodding a bit before he placed the book to the side. It held a lot of memories and pictures of the order going through time.

Walking down the hallways of the Order she looked to the ground a bit. Moving to her room, she opened the door seeing everything was thrown around. Most likely thanks to Anna. Glaring she fixed everything quickly before changing into a nightgown. Placing her dress into a basket at the foot of her bed she peered to see a picture of her and her sister. She was only eight at the time, her sister had been fourteen. That was before she had left with the sinners. Sighing quietly she opened her window and jumped out her wings expanding. Floating up to her spot from before she sat down holding her knee's to her chest. She stared out at the sky wondering exactly what she was doing.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:54 pm
"You were the one to suggest it," came Melthos' reply as he closed the door. Walking up to the desk, he stood there and peered down at Joshua, whom seemed all too calm in this situation. "I assume that you're going to ask me to do whatever I can to protect Zemira... as well as help her search for more Apostles. That much was obvious from the start. But... what is it that you aren't saying? What is hidden beneath this contract you made me sign."  

Tytun

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:24 pm
Glancing up to him, he chuckled lightly. Was he ever so transparent? Though once he spoke once more he stopped his chuckling. Gesturing for him to sit down at one of the chairs near his desk. He shifted in his chair a little."As you may know, there is an apostle traveling with Sinners and Devils..."Started his voice not sure if he had been aware of this. But she was well protected and hidden away by them. Slipping a picture of her forward. It was more current and was taken a few months ago. Leaning back in his chair he folded his hands and placed them upon his lips. He was of course pondering on whether Melthos recognized her or not. But glancing up he removed his hands and sighed deeply."Her name is, Willow Baila Cross.."Murmured his voice quietly looking up to him a bit. Though he then looked down to the picture for a moment.

Staring down to the picture he, then shook his head. Standing up he moved over to his bookshelf retrieving a picture from there. Placing it down besides the one, it was an identical copy of Zemiras'. Sitting back down he looked to him a bit."She's the eldest sister of the Cross sisters.. They first came to us when they were ran out of their town.. They used to be very wealthy heiress's.. But however, we had brought a sinner here one day.. And after him escaping.. We'd thought he had left.. We found out, that not only was he missing.. But Willow was too.. She turned her back on the church and even on being an apostle.. This was taken just a few months ago at a private manor on an island off the Alaskan coast .."Explained his voice as he looked up to him.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:44 pm
Taking note of the gesture that came from a now more serious-looking Joshua, Melthos carefully took a seat in the nearest chair. Listening to the male's words, his eyes glanced down upon the picture that had been slipped his direction. Of course, the statement before was more important to him than the picture itself. Before he could speak, though, he was told the name of this runaway Apostle and blinked. Seeing the next picture Joshua sent his way, he could nearly see the resemblance between the two... Here, Joshua began explaining how Willow vanished, as well as the whereabouts of this picture's origin. Shifting back in his seat with the first picture in his hands, he stared at it for a minute before speaking. "...Yes, I am aware of her, Joshua... Though I was unaware of her looks and her name. My job was to eliminate the Apostles, but I was told by another Sinner that this one should be spared, for the time being..." Setting the picture down, he then asked, "What are you asking me to do, per say? And be careful with your words... I won't be held responsible for any loop holes you may have left open."  

Tytun

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:02 pm
Glancing at him, he chuckled a bit before leaning back in his chair. Looking to him a bit as if he was trying to decide his move on a chessboard. Placing his hands back to his mouth, he looked over him a bit. Taking back the pictures he placed them to the side."The sinners are planning on bringing Pandamonium back correct? Which is why you must eliminate all the apostles.. So we humans have no protection.. And want us secluded.. Almost like sheep in an open field.."Spoke out his voice as he looked to him. His eyes showed a great deal of seriousness. Unlike his usual self which was calm and relaxed. Glancing up to him, he made a slight face."But the one thing that you sinners misinterpret, is the fact that if all apostles are wiped out they will only return in good time.. What I want is not what you will do.. You will do as you wish.. Protect her if you wish, or leave her alone and secluded.. Either way it'll be your decision, not mine.. I only suggested doing a contract with her, because otherwise you'd be killed.."Admitted his voice quietly yet deathly serious.

Standing up he moved from the chair as he placed his chair to his desk. Holding the chairs back, he looked over to him a bit. His eyes showed a bit of cruelty yet seriousness."All I ask, is that you work with her.. Thats it.. And to keep this discussion about Willow between us.. Now, it was nice chatting with you but I'm exhausted so I'll see you in the morning.."He said quietly before he moved from the desk and out the door.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:34 am
The more Joshua's words spilled out, the less Melthos tried to not pay attention. This man clearly knew what he was talking about, and had made up a scheme to go with it. In truth, he was unafraid of the possibly of the Sinner continuing his mission, but that didn't stop him from being serious about the matter. When Joshua dismissed him, the Sinner stood to his feet and gave a ending bow before he left the room. Taking himself back outside, he stared up at the moon, which was now appearing in the horizon, and sighed.  

Tytun

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:11 am
Sitting upon the roof, she looked to the moon sighing. Standing up she looked down to the ground. Though not wanting to come down yet she sat back down. She then began to sing a song which was a song she used to sing at her families manor when she was a child. Her voice was soft yet talented but almost sounded ancient like. Taking one of her feathers she released it watching it fly across a breeze. Though singing out gently she closed her eyes holding her hands upon her chest. This was the song her father had given her. Since he knew what it meant to be an apostle.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:10 pm
For a while, Melthos' gaze surveyed the landscape ahead, unaware of another soul outside at the time. Suddenly, though, he heard a sound echo across the ground and sky. It was soft, yet... soothing. Looking up at the tower, he saw Zemira situated on the high spot again, yet she seemed more content now. Blinking once, the Sinner rose up and circled behind the point, landing silently behind her. As she continued to sing on, he stood there in silence, listening with intent.  

Tytun

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:21 pm
Finishing the song she looked up a bit to the sky. Sighing quietly she closed her eyes relaxing in the cold air. She remembered being chased out by the people of the town. The Cross sisters, oh they were such a bad omen. They must be rid of them. Its all they heard as children which caused her to sigh. Cursing under her breath she stood up before turning to sneak in the other way. Though seeing Melthos she hesitated a bit. Moving to stand on the side of him, she didn't dare look to him."Sorry.. If I was bothering you.."Murmured her voice quietly as she looked down a bit. Rubbing her eyes a bit she looked up to the sky wondering what her sister was doing. Though she most likely was with the sinner and devils. Making a face she then looked over to him a little wondering why he had come up.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:10 pm
Continuing to listen, he stayed in place even after she had finished her song. When Zemira had turned to face him, he simply gave a calm stare back into hers. Hearing her comment, he then said in response, "It wasn't a bother..." Now moving, he passed beside her and sat down on the edge of the tower. "I'll be here for the night... You should go get some rest. A new day is slowly approaching..." While she might have taken it as a simple obvious statement, he was truthfully hiding the fact that, in all honesty, a new way of life would begin tomorrow for him...  

Tytun

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:30 pm
Watching him from the corner of her eye, she nodded once. Moving to the edge of the roof she looked back to him."Goodnight.."She said quietly before jumping up landing on the ground shortly. Passing by a few dark rooms, she walked to her room. Shaking her head a bit she didn't ever let anyone hear her sing since the incident. Entering her room she turned off the light before she sat down on her bed. Though her window was still open as she looked out of it a bit. Sighing she layed down before falling asleep quickly.

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff