Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Suna Shopping Superdome Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mythos Namikaze

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:49 am
{Kageru Sekiyou} {Genin} {Taijutsu} {Chakra: 200/200} {Status: }
User Image

Kageru immediately dropped the knife he had confiscated, grabbing the civilian's hand that was being used to push against him, cranking it back behind him as well. "Then why did you have a knife out? You never draw a weapon unless there's intent to kill."

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:55 am
User Image
[Sunagakure] ~ [Genin] ~ [Bukijutsu] ~ [Samurai ] ~ [Chakra pool:220/240] [Active Abilities: ] [ Theme song[

The civvie completely panicked at this point and brought his head back attempting to headbutt the genins face and get away.

"Well i guess we should go talk to the gate guards then. See if the story leads anywhere. We will try and find your goods but i suggest you lock up for the day. Unless you want more of that to happen"Zero said to the clerk pointing his thumb over at the two

"I think i can handle things but i may take an early lunch. Just bring back my stuff..."He said as he locked his register back up.

"I never cared about justice, and I don't recall ever calling myself a hero. I have always only fought for the people I believe in. I won't hesitate... If an enemy appears in front of me, I will destroy it!"

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

Mythos Namikaze

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:59 am
{Kageru Sekiyou} {Genin} {Taijutsu} {Chakra: 200/200} {Status: Moderate Headache}
User Image

Kageru moved his head enough so that he wasn't headbutted, before slamming his head into the civilian's. There wasn't enough force to kill him, but there would definately be bruising, and a major headache. Letting go of the civilian he sighed, holding the side of his head. "Ow...I didn't think that would hurt as bad as it did. Alright...where to?" he asked Zero, grabbing the knife so the civilian couldn't get it.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:05 am
User Image
[Sunagakure] ~ [Genin] ~ [Bukijutsu] ~ [Samurai ] ~ [Chakra pool:220/240] [Active Abilities: ] [ Theme song[

the civilian crumbled into a heap, unconscious, on the floor and didnt make a sound. Zero picked him up and sent him over his shoulder. The man didnt weigh much and therefor want really a bother."Well the only lead we have is from the guard post. So we will have to head there. Ill let you talk to the guard. The guy said a caravan was suppose to come through last night and the wagon deffinetly showed up. It left too with its cargo toward the red sand. We just need to confirm this. Stuff is probably still out that way." Zero walked outside and would exit the area when kageru did. He was following him to the guard station.

"I never cared about justice, and I don't recall ever calling myself a hero. I have always only fought for the people I believe in. I won't hesitate... If an enemy appears in front of me, I will destroy it!"

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

Mythos Namikaze

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:13 am
{Kageru Sekiyou} {Genin} {Taijutsu} {Chakra: 200/200} {Status: Moderate Headache}
User Image

Kageru nodded, leading the way to the guard post, still holding his head.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:04 pm
User Image
[Sunagakure] ~ [Genin] ~ [Bukijutsu] ~ [Samurai ] ~ [Chakra pool:300/300] [Kiss of Flesh and Steel bonues: Reflex stage 3 ] [ Theme song[

Zero walked back into the store where the man had sent hm on his mission. He figured it an obvious place to start. He stopped in front of the store in his henged form and waited for about three seconds acing as if he were composing himself before he walked inside. He walked up to the counter and took a seat on a stool, pulling out a dirty rag and wipeing the sweat off his face. "Sir, I hate to be a bother, but i was wondering if youve seen this girl...She is sorely missed and i cant afford a team to be sent out. "

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

Mythos Namikaze

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:14 pm
{Kageru Sekiyou} {Genin} {Taijutsu} {Chakra: 140/220} {Status: }
User Image

Kageru stayed hidden on a roof nearby, overwatching everything, and keeping Zero in his line of sight. If anyone saw him, which was unlikely as he was masking his presence, he would look just like a normal teenager just looking at the streets. His eyes kept sweeping the crowds while he kept an eye on Zero.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:23 pm
User Image
[Sunagakure] ~ [Genin] ~ [Bukijutsu] ~ [Samurai ] ~ [Chakra pool:300/300] [Kiss of Flesh and Steel bonues: Reflex stage 3 ] [ Theme song[

" Well i recognise the face but shes a little older than i remember. I sold her that bow about a year ago. Havent heard much sense. She was a new genin but i think the squad had a falling out after a mission went south. I wish i could help you."The old shop keeper said to the old man.

"Thats ok. Thats more help than youd realize. Know anyone that might have heard anything?"the old man asked the clerk quietly.

"You might try the university. They may know something. Or perhaps the gate guards. Though i wouldnt trust accurate information from a shinobi."

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

Mythos Namikaze

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:32 pm
User Image

Kageru watched, as a young brown haired male walked into the store Zero was in. Kageru felt something was off about him, so he kept staring at him, unerved. The young man started looking through the store for something to buy, coming close to where Zero was talking with the clerk.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:34 pm
User Image

Zero picked the picture up off the desk and put it back into his coat as the man moved up to him."Well thanks for the information. Suppose ill be around."

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

Mythos Namikaze

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:42 pm
User Image

Watching through the windows, Kageru's eyes traced around the man as he caught a glimpse of the picture. "Hey, I've seen her, here recently, though she looks differen't. What's going on, she get lost or something?" the man asked Zero in a casual, almost friendly tone.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:54 pm
User Image

"She ran away from her home. She my granddaughter and id love very much to see her again! Do you know where she is!?"The old man moved up to the guy and tried his best to look hopeful. It wasnt difficult.

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

Mythos Namikaze

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:10 pm
User Image

"...I'm sorry, I'm no help. I can't seem to remember, though, I do remember there being a lot of traders around..." he said. Obviously, this guy was a bit scatterbrained.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:06 am
User Image

"Well i should no better by now than to get my hopes up. But it seems she has been in town and thats a good start. Im sure ill find her eventually."Zero hobbled out the door and down the road moving to the next site.

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

Mythos Namikaze

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:18 am
User Image

Once Zero left, Kageru followed about five seconds behind, keeping him in sight while using the rooftops as cover so that he couldn't be seen by someone.

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff