Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XThe Lily Of The ValleyX

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:19 am
Jane walked over to a small group of chatting first years in time to hear the words 'Muggle-born'. "Hi. I'm Jane. I'm a first year too, but my dad and mum's been telling me about magic since I was little. Too bad for my little sister, I think she's turning out to be a Squib, but we won't find out for a while anyway." She set down her bag and thought for a moment. Her mother had been a bit reckless with her magic for so many years, but her dad rarely used magic. She couldn't imagine what it would be like to not know what magic was until you had gotten your letter, and even then, not know how to use it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:22 am
Tamara "Goldilocks" RadcliffeUser Image

Tamara saw Hikari get off the train and said goodbye to the Gryffindors she was talking to, and made her way towards the girl. "hey Hikari! What's up?" she said as she drew near to the girl.  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Llamapocalypse

Amateur Millionaire

20,275 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:28 am
User ImageAlys 'Eel' Kayln Abrams

Alys shrugged. "They never really cared about what I did. When I was 5,I ran off and came back a year later. They hadn't even noticed I was gone," she said,frowning. She turned to the new girl and smiled. "I'm Alys,a muggleborn," she said,brushing her long hair behind her ears. Her ears were pierced in six different places,but she didn't seem to notice.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:31 am
Moshe Yitzchaki
User Image

Moshe sighed. "Two weeks before starting Hogwarts I lived with my Eema's parents. It was the weirdest thing I had ever done." Moshe would have been happy to just stay at home but his grandparents had insisted on him staying with them while the preparation would made for him to go to Hogwarts.  

lightdanger

Beloved Werewolf

8,725 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Member 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:33 am
William RadcliffeUser Image

Will frowned. "Well, they don't sound like good parents then. But hey, you made it here. You'll find lots of friends here. It'll be..." He didn't know what to say here that wouldn't sound offensive. "Um, I'm trying not to sound offensive here. I know your situation must be... difficult. I hope you can find home here."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:34 am

User Image

User Image
Charlotte ❖ Victus ❖ Claremont❖
User Image

It was instinct that made her move closer, when Nott had moved away. Charlotte's body had naturally edges closer to his, in till her mind caught up and stopped her pressing herself against him. Why you sly little fox, she thought giving him a side glare. I need watch out for such moves in the future...can't afford to increase his ego.

"I'm sure you will...seeing as you're mother asked me to keep an eye on you," she told him. Brushing curl that had escaped her tie, then she raised her hands to blow on them again as she continued, "Plus...there is likely to be no end of trouble you'll get yourself into...which means I'll have to look for solutions somewhere. I'll be more bound to books than ever."

Stopping she breath short ha's on her hand, then she looked up to a boy who was standing on her other side. Smiling she reached out and took offered robe, "Ye-yes, my name is Charlotte and thank you. That is very nice of you."

Pulling in over her shoulder, she moved away slightly from Nott, as it settled around her shoulders, she could feel warmth slip back into her body. She gave a slight shiver as her body told her that had been colder than she had imagined. Nearly beaming with gratitude, she turned to the other boy, "Thank you...um, Xander. It was very kind of you and also very interesting...you're mother is quite skills clearly."

She gave Nott a side glance of smug victory before letting the face drop and a true smile grace her face. Snuggling deeper into the robe, a warming thought crossed her mind, Where ever I might end up, at least I know that there will be some kind there...well, except not everywhere...

She cut a glance around at the others. Who were busy chatting between each other as well as testing the water for, if she had the nerves to chat would be doing, probing for enemies. Though one girl gave off the air of someone with a pretty big nose in air issue. Well at least it isn't as bad...could be worse... she thought as she tilted her head towards Nott saying, "Is it just me or has our class begun discuss the principle of blood acceptance before we even start History of Magic class? I wonder if this makes us weird?"

User Image
Current First Year
User Image

Mellow Magpie

Llamapocalypse

Amateur Millionaire

20,275 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:39 am

Alys shrugged. "I've got problems,which is why I don't have many friends," she said,sighing. Hearing his words,she rolled her eyes. "You can't offend me. Say anything you like. I've been told some things that don't bother me,but other people take to heart," she said,shrugging her shoulders. A screech made her aware that William was still on her shoulder,reaching up,she stroked his feathers.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:50 am

Will smiled. "Well, you've got me as a friend now, if you want me. I'm not gonna lie, but I'm a pretty awesome friend." He winked and smirked a pretend cocky smirk. "I hope you get sorted in Gryffindor. I know that's where I'm going. Then you'll probably get befriended by my sister too. She knows like, every Gryffindor."  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Char-pun

Shadowy Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:50 am

"I Stand under the Great Cherry Blossom ..."
私は大桜の下にスタンド...

User Image
╚════════☩═══════╝
╣-Idaina Kiri S. Akuma-╠
- 偉大な霧の桜悪魔 -
╔════════☩═══════╗

Mood: PROOF. HA!
Weapon: Red Blossom Nodachi
Unit:
Out Of Control:

" Being a devil Isnt easy "

Well, when Idaina droped her suitcase on the floor, undoing the locks. She looked in the upper pockets. Finding her a picture of Amy-Sama and her under the grand cherry blossom with a pinked haired girl who happen to be all doing the peace sign while hugging a five year old Idaina in their arms. " I know that Mrs.light. But, shes a member of the family that I grew up with. If its thing I do love anime, but not like a hardcore . Plus that thing around her neck is one the Three Imperial Regalia of Japan. This Isn't a cosplay ether, otherwise I would be playing Okami to much... " Closing the Suitcase, showing the picture to her. "Also, Never look down Otaku. We are people too you know! " , she said with hot-blooded passion.

Kagura: SUI-REN

"When it blooms its pink fire blaze, in the distance spring..."
それは距離が春にピンクの火の炎を、咲く頃......

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:51 am
Moshe Yitzchaki
User Image

Moshe smiled, "There really is not a whole lot I am looking for here but thanks William. I am sure it will help, some how." He really doubted it, to be honest to himself. Goy friends was one thing but magical goy friends was a whole different set of problem. Then again Moshe was not one to talk being a wizard himself. Life had just become a whole more confusing.  

lightdanger

Beloved Werewolf

8,725 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Member 100

Porcelaine Ivory

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:53 am
User Image

CAMILLE CALDWELLFIRST YEAR
As she took in her surroundings, Camille noticed a large group of first years that seemed to be growing bigger by the minute. She edged closer, pressing Freckles against her body, and overheard just enough of the conversation. Muggle-born. It seemed that bloodlines were going to play a massive role here at Hogwarts, after all. Camille despised prejudice people, and suspected that if anyone knew of her pureblood background, she would be looked down upon. The thought of anyone mistakingly stamping the label of a stuck-up snob upon her name would crush her hopes of being accepted. Camille turned back towards the groundskeeper, trying to suppress the return of her tremors, and hide her nervous facade.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:58 am

Will nodded to Moshe. "Well, if there's anything I can do to help you integrate, just ask. I've been living in this world all my life. Both of my parents are magical, after all. And my grandparents and hell, even my cousins. My cousin Benjamin works at Weasley's. I think that's awesome."  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

lightdanger

Beloved Werewolf

8,725 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:00 am
User Image
User Image

Hikari waved Tamara hoping to indicate that either she was busy for a moment or that she could join her. Either way Hikari didn't mind if Tamara walked over. She had to laugh at this girls statement. Holding back tears Hikari said. "So you are saying that you relatives of the goddess Amaterasu. Oh and by the way Amaterasu take on the form of a bird. Only in the game Okami is she a wolf. Okami being a word for god in Japanese. Oh and to you I am Spronken-senpai not Miss Light." Hikari had to fold her arms over her chest and had to hold back a sneer. She wanted to make it quite clear that To her being an Otaku was serous business and Hikari was not going to forget this foolishness. She hoped that Tamara would come over. Maybe Hikari would be able to Tamara to read this girls mind.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:01 am
♧3lean0r Duke♧
♧Care of Magical Creatures & Groundkeeper♧

User Image

Eleanor raised her eyebrows with a smile. She loved the store the Weasley twins-well, one of them now- owned. But she doesn't time to wander around Diagon Alley nowadays.
"I loved that shop." she simply said before starting to look for other first years.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

Llamapocalypse

Amateur Millionaire

20,275 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:01 am

Alys smiled. "That sound great. I really hope I get into Gryffindor or Ravenclaw,just not Slytherin. Slytherins are a bunch of creepy snake people!" she said,smiling a bit. Putting William on her wrist,she sent him off to nest in the Owlery. "I really don't know why I got an owl. I've got no one to write to," she said,shrugging.

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff