Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
When Worlds Collide Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you please help me make this take off.
Sure...
60%
 60%  [ 12 ]
Ew. No!
15%
 15%  [ 3 ]
LOGAN & QUINN!!!
25%
 25%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 20

xXtommybearXx

Unholy Lunatic

6,900 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Over Easy 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:02 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Riku nodded in agreement.

Cody looked back and forth between Zim and Nar.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:13 pm
Kagura
User Image

"ok...so, i propose teams.....so that if anyone gets lost, they arent alone. but that leaves the issue of who goes with who...."  

RowenthaDark

Feline Avenger

17,050 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

xXtommybearXx

Unholy Lunatic

6,900 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Over Easy 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:20 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Cody and Riku just listen to Kagura.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:26 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Well... sunlight weakens me, but it's fine..." Flandre started to wonder what her sister Remilia was thinking now that she was missing.  

Cognitohazard

Mind-boggling Abomination

19,575 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nerd 50

xXtommybearXx

Unholy Lunatic

6,900 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Over Easy 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:59 pm

Cody raised an eyebrow.

Riku smiled. "I used to be blindfolded so I could remain normal."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:14 pm
User Image
ā„+~.~Rika~.~+ā„

Moving out from the staircase she made a face looking ridiculous. She was in the punishment costume made by Mion. Sighing deeply she made a cute face before sticking in her binky. To anyone who didn't know her she would look incredibly adorable. Though to anyone who knew her, knew she was the one reincarnation of oyashiro-sama((A.K.A. Hanyuu)). Moving forward cutely she walked into the room everyone was in."Nii~pah!"Rang out her voice cutely as she smiled behind her binky.

User Image
ā˜½ā˜‚Mariaā˜‚ā˜¾

Making a face from not getting much of an reaction from him. She then turned away walking downstairs. Looking at just about everything with happy eyes she then moved to the room noticing a little girl. Smiling her fang showed before she moved forward moving about her randomly."Uuu! Uuu! Sakutaro, uuu!"Cried out her voice cutely as she looked at Rika.

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Saia Kakaru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:51 pm
Tsubaki Nakatsukasa
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

She nodded in agreement with Kagura, bowing to the others as she introduced herself. "Nice to meet all of you. I'm Tsubaki Nakatsukasa, the Demon weapon." She couldn't help but agree with Kagura's statement, but she had just one problem with it. "Who do you propose goes with who?" she asked before two really cute girls stepped into the room. She raised an eyebrow at both of them, but held her questions to herself. Why does she have a binky when she's not a baby anymore? Andā€¦ what's that one trying to say?

Haru Miura

Nodding, she stepped out of the room and hesitantly walked over to the rest of them. "I'm Haru. Nice t'meetcha." she said, a small smile tugging at the corners of her mouth. Even though she had almost literally been thrown into this weird situation, she was sure everything was going to be fine.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:14 pm
User Image
ā„+~.~Rika~.~+ā„

Peering about she then blinked looking at the other little girl. Blinking even more she moved her hand watching her do the same exact thing. Stopping she then turned away before turning back quickly."Stop it!"Cried her voice her cheeks puffed out a little. Looking about to everyone else she waved a little."Konnichiwa.. I'm Furude Rika.."Pronounced her voice cutely behind her binky. If anyone would understand losing to a game with shion and rena then they'd understand the punishment. But sadly she was probly already getting judged. Though they should see what Keiichi ended up in.

User Image
ā˜½ā˜‚Mariaā˜‚ā˜¾

Peering to the girl as she said stop her eyes narrowed a little. She then smiled going back to normal before moving forward. Standing upon a chair she dropped Sakutaro watching him float before she reached into her bag pulling out a holloween lolipops for everyone. Handing them to Sakutaro she watched him hand them out before retreating to her arms."Uuu! Uuu! I'm Maria.. Uuuu!"Rang out her voice cutely, as she smiled hugging Sakutaro.

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

xXtommybearXx

Unholy Lunatic

6,900 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Over Easy 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:51 am

Riku and Cody looked at each other, both now slightly confused.

((Quick location check: Who is where?))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:09 am
((I think everyone is there with everyone else except death the kid.. >w<' ))  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

xXtommybearXx

Unholy Lunatic

6,900 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Over Easy 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:23 am
((Oh. redface ))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:54 am
((Haha, no worries. whee ))  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

k1ttyrawr

Divine Spirit

22,250 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:41 pm
Death
the Kid
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Death followed the hallway, opposite end from where Maria went, in hopes of trying to figure what or where he was. The wall around were well lavished in rather soothing colors. As Death progressed in walked he grew more aggravated until his slow pace forced him to run speeding down the halls. Strangely he turned a corner and fell into his room. Confused, Death got up and tried again but a different path. He followed to where he met Maria and trailed to where she left, soon enough Death found a group of people. As he came closer he noticed Tsubaki, Blackā˜†Star's weapon. "Oi, Tsubaki-chan!" Death called out in greeting as he entered the group. He was rather curious on how everyone got here, maybe he could get some answers.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:14 pm
Tsubaki Nakatsukasa

"Kidd-kun! You're here too?" She greeted her friend, instantly feeling more comfortable when she saw him. "How did you get here?" Tsubaki asked, walking over to him since he was the only one she knew here. Then a thought occurred to her, and she turned to address the group. "Do any of you know how we got here?" Tsubaki shifted nervously, hoping this wasn't some kind of attack from Noah or Medusa. Then what would Shibusen do?  

Saia Kakaru

RowenthaDark

Feline Avenger

17,050 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:45 pm
Kagura
User Image

she looked at the newcomers and frowned.
"no.....none of us do. we all seem to have just appeared or woken up here. i was walking through a portal after my sister and i arrived here instead of my master's castle.....for now if everyone agrees, the plan is to pair up and look for a window or something....so we can see outside and get an idea where we are....and if anyone finds a way out, i would appreciate it if you would tell the rest of us before you bail out."
she raised er fan to her face and inspected the fabric webbing carefully....then the wood, making sure it was in perfect condition after that last match with the halfbreed...the thought made her blood boil and the air in the room started swirling enough for a gentle breeze to slowly turn into a decent wind....though not on purpose...  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff