Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
I'm Getting Married?! ((Needs guys!!!)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Funny rp? XD
  Maybe..
  Lol yeshh!
View Results

Pearlescent Priestess

Bashful Healer

18,200 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Battle: Cleric 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:28 am
User Image

Illyasviel walked fairly hurriedly, though she was in no rush to get to the garden. She merely walked at a brisk pace. Back home, she was often teased for walking very authoritatively, very focused. However, Illya was stopped in her tracks once she reached the foyer. She saw 4 others in the room, 3 guys and another girl. Illyasviel paused not because she really wanted to stay and chat, only because it would be rude of her not to do so. She hadn't met anyone since she arrived, and these people would be her housemates, even possibly one of the guys would be her betrothed. She had no way of knowing.
"Good Afternoon," Illyasviel said with a small curtsy. She wasn't trying to be formal, far from it actually, but every time she was in lolita clothing, Illya always felt the need to be polite about things. Most things, actually. Leaning slightly against a wall, Illyasviel took in all the face so she could remember them if names were to be given during the course of her stay in the company of these 4.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:25 am
User Image
                      xxŊ ∂ ○ ĸ ¡ Ŋ ∂ √ ∂ ř Ŗ ○xx

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Oh yeah. Now Naoki's mind was beginning to work again. And.... Acknowledgement. Even better. Maybe this place wouldn't be so bad after all, especially after managing to hear the greenish-haired guy's little explanation of the place. "So I take it ya'll are stuck here too for the same reason, right?" he asked with a bit of a playful grin. Shouldn't really expect an unexpected answer for that, Nao. "If that's the case, Naoki's the name. You, man?"

Something white caught his eye for a moment and he glanced over to the side as a silver-haired girl announced herself. Of course, coming from the suburbs where there was barely anyone so formal, that was a bit strange to him. But his old habits were kicking in again almost like instinct; he flashed her a wink and a smile as their eyes met before slightly turning back to the others, repositioning himself from where he stood so that his range of vision could better accommodate the new company.
                      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Mika-Chuin

Kawaii Lunatic

Pearlescent Priestess

Bashful Healer

18,200 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:22 am
User Image

lllya looked over to Naoki and blushed when he winked and smiled at her. Unfortunately for Illya, she blushed a lot without wanting to. For some people, it didn't happen often but to Illyasviel, it happened all the time. This was one of the moments she wished it didn't happen to her all the time.
Looking away from him, she scanned the rest of the teens in the room. There was a good assortment of styles and personalities even between this group of 4. This little taste of what the others may also be like stirred up curiosity within her as to what the other teens were like. There would be at the very least one more girl, Illya knew that for sure, but she assumed there were more pairs maybe even quite a few that she just hadn't seen quite yet.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:44 pm
keita09
prettyxpuff
User Image
itsuki ai ouyama

»Will he be naughty or nice...«

Mitsuki walked down a hall way. She was choosing her room now. She then saw a pure white door which interested her very much. She stepped in it and it had a very light purple for paint of walls. She sat her bags on her bright spring green bed. She unzipped the bags putting her clothes away. She then pulled out a old toy she had when she was small it was a bit worn from over the years, but still fine. It was a baby blue teddy bear. She put delicately over her light purple pillows. She then stepped out of the room. She closed the door behind her. She then walked further and saw a teenager like her self except male((Keita on the mark)). She had her hands together. She stared at him wondering who he is, but she was sure it was not her groom to be since he looked different at least that is what is picture showed. She wasn't sure who he was. Her curiosity grew, but she didn't say a word and stood there looking at him.

User ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image
keita walked and saw a girl staring at him and blushed "um can I help you" he said as he walked up to her
(hey prettyxpuff I haven't seen you since the dan laboratory thread  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

Cognitohazard

Mind-boggling Abomination

19,575 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:49 pm
Scarlet

"I'm Scarlet. I just got here today, and I've walked around a little. I know where the kitchen is, and where all of our rooms are... and that's it." She flashed a small smile. "I haven't gone through the whole place though."

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:56 pm
Bump  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

Dolphina_Cerulean

7,375 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:19 pm
{Sorry for not posting, Has been having internet issues and it is hard to rp from a phone... I will edit this with a post in a minute. sweatdrop }  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:04 am
User Image

Jayden grinned, Naoki seemed petty cool. At least he'd probably have one friend here if things turned sour somehow. "My name's Jayden, it's nice to meet ya." He grinned at the previous rhetorical question. Yeah, got sent here to find a bide or something," Jayden said with a smile. "Imagine that, me who doesn't even want to get married in the first place. Heh. It's probably why my parents sent me here," he shrugged a little bit.
Jayden was also distracted for a send by the white thing that just made her presence known. 'What a fancy get-up,' he thought to himself, 'looks like the dynamic in this place is going to be incredible.' Jayden couldn't wait to see if they could get every body in a room some time and just have at it with a conversation of some sort. Would be great for people-watching.
Jayden the looked over to Scarlet as she spoke. "You mean you haven't explored the entire place? For shame. It's not that big," he said with a wink and a chuckle, obviously joking around.

((Okay~))  

Pearlescent Priestess

Bashful Healer

18,200 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Frozen Solid 200

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:20 am
A blank expression but almost apathetic one was upon his handsome face. Dark midnight colored hair fell over his right eye. His left eye became curious and wondered about searching for people. Walking through the doors, he merely shut it noticing a few people. A sigh escaped his lips as he looked almost irriritated since everyone was here and not off in their rooms as he expected. Turning his lips a scowl was then visible for everyone and anyone to see. Closing his eyes he moved forward knowing where to walk. Opening his eyes he made a small wave turning up his toothpick in his mouth."Yeah, hi everyeone.. My name is Dean Brandt.. Nice to meet 'ya all.."Grumbled his voice quietly before he moved upstairs. Almost cracking a smile he moved to the library his own little quieted sancutary.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:31 am
⊙▂⊙ ⊙0⊙ ⊙︿⊙  ⊙ω⊙  ⊙﹏⊙  ⊙△⊙  ⊙▽⊙ o(‧'''‧)o
(◡‿◡✿) (◕‿◕✿) (◕〝◕) (∩_∩) ミ●﹏☉ミ (≧0≦) o(╥﹏╥)o
Audrey x Paineಠ_ಠ ◕ ◡ ◕ Ü ö Ö °__° ಥ__ಥ (๑→ܫ←)
(︶︹︺) (*-`ω´- )人 (ц`ω´ц*) (●ゝω)ノヽ(∀<●) (ㄒoㄒ) >_<

Careful grey eyes watched him not letting any emotion slip out. She then smiled a little before sitting up her dizziness and nusea about to pass. It usually left quickly but it really depended how long she was out cold. Placing her legs over to the edge of his bed she peered to him a little."Nope, I'll be fine..."Chimmed her voice quietly yet happily from knowing it'd be over in a few more minutes. A hand went up straightening her hair a bit before she peered to him. Deciding to finally answer his question she then leaned forward laying on her stomach. Behind her, her legs were in the air moving back and forth like a pendulum. Big curious happy pools of grey stared up to him, but if anyone moved closer they could almost see flecks of silver and black."Hehe, well he's actually my personal bodyguard.. Plus my physician... He lookes over me, and makes sure that when I pass out I'm revived to conciousness very quickly.."Explained her voice a bit happy go lucky. Rolling off his bed she then landed on her feet. Swaying a little she then moved over to him looking at his face a bit. Leaning forward a bit her hair fell over her shoulders as her face was close to his. She was clearly examining him more closely but she did this majorly for fun and to see his reaction.  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Nana_Rocks_theworld

3,700 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:40 am
La Petite Medic
User Image

Jayden grinned, Naoki seemed petty cool. At least he'd probably have one friend here if things turned sour somehow. "My name's Jayden, it's nice to meet ya." He grinned at the previous rhetorical question. Yeah, got sent here to find a bide or something," Jayden said with a smile. "Imagine that, me who doesn't even want to get married in the first place. Heh. It's probably why my parents sent me here," he shrugged a little bit.
Jayden was also distracted for a send by the white thing that just made her presence known. 'What a fancy get-up,' he thought to himself, 'looks like the dynamic in this place is going to be incredible.' Jayden couldn't wait to see if they could get every body in a room some time and just have at it with a conversation of some sort. Would be great for people-watching.
Jayden the looked over to Scarlet as she spoke. "You mean you haven't explored the entire place? For shame. It's not that big," he said with a wink and a chuckle, obviously joking around.

((Okay~))
"BUMP""ahhh my head". she said "im sorry what is your name and your adderss tell me so i can repay my mistake"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:16 pm
User Image

Lynore stopped searching for the bucket in his room and slowly walked back over to her as she explained her situation. Lynore nodded, he was beginning to understand the love/ hate relationship of Audrey and her butler/ caregiver/ physician. "I... see..." he said slowly and sat back down on the chair he had set relatively close to the bed. He watched her roll off the bed and tensed up a little bit as she moved closer. "Wh- what is it?" he asked, blushing a lot as she got really close to his face. She was quite pretty, but Lynore had never been this close to a girl before, or anyone for that matter.

Pearlescent Priestess

Bashful Healer

18,200 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Frozen Solid 200

Pearlescent Priestess

Bashful Healer

18,200 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:21 pm
User Image

Jayden watched the newcomer cross the room. He didn't look to happy, nor too friendly. All at once, Jayden made it his mission to either make friends with Dean or to piss the hell out of him. Whichever one worked.
Jayden rubbed his head and looked at the girl who had run into him. "You okay there?" he asked and turned to face her. "My name is Jayden. What's yours?"

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:24 pm
⊙▂⊙ ⊙0⊙ ⊙︿⊙  ⊙ω⊙  ⊙﹏⊙  ⊙△⊙  ⊙▽⊙ o(‧'''‧)o
(◡‿◡✿) (◕‿◕✿) (◕〝◕) (∩_∩) ミ●﹏☉ミ (≧0≦) o(╥﹏╥)o
Audrey x Paineಠ_ಠ ◕ ◡ ◕ Ü ö Ö °__° ಥ__ಥ (๑→ܫ←)
(︶︹︺) (*-`ω´- )人 (ц`ω´ц*) (●ゝω)ノヽ(∀<●) (ㄒoㄒ) >_<

Smiling noticing his blush, it was too cute. Plus for an odd reason she was in a very good but playful mood. Tilting her head to side as she smiled getting even more closer. She was merely an inch from his flustered face a cute smile playing upon her lips."Yours eyes.. Their cerulean.."Murmured her voice in awe as she then smiled. Moving forward she allowed her lips to brush against his for a moment. Pulling away she smiled cutely to him standing up straight.."Thanks, for the help Lynie... It was nice to meet 'ya.."Rang out her voice sweetly yet cutely but with a playful tone. She thought he was a truly adorable but in her book she needed a bit of a stronger guy. But perhaps she could fall for him, who knows it was truly up to fate. Sitting down upon the bed she was feeling much better now.  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:30 pm