Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Maximum Ride: the angels on the move
A Fresh Start (A new Rp) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:35 pm
User Image
Courtney Johnson

Courntey looked up at Jason and nodded. "Yeah." She said, looking back, or trying to. It was hard with big wings in the way. "Predators have eyes close together.." She murmured under her breath. She'd learned that from watching hawks circle and their keen eyesight. Which one where they?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:48 pm
User Image User ImageXSinistre ...................................................... "Flare" ..................................................... VeninX

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

As Flare searched the area, casting out with her senses, she felt someone touch her mind, something tell her to turn back. Cursing, she frowned to repel the invades as well as she could, though it distracted her from her task, making her far slower at finding traces than she normally would have been. She hissed angrily, a bit of spit flying from her mouth in her rage. She hated to be delayed or, far worse, foiled.

_____✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

"Swing through sadness, tears of joy.
Curse the sunlight. Arsenic for the girls and boys."

"Drink the madness, smoke so coy.
Smile injected. Serum of a will destroyed."

"Serum of a will.
Serum of a will destroyed."

Gylfie531
Crew

keany-beany
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:47 am
Agua Picina
Agua flew close to Jason and Courtney, so that his voice would not carry far. "I'm really getting sick of this girl following us, I say we take to the land for only a short time, find a lake or something, and hide there," Agua was hoping that water would hide their scents from the predator that was stalking them.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:01 pm
OOC: I won't be able to post for a while, and neither will Gylfie. She has actually been restricted from access to Gaia and all websites that aren't school related. I myself am struggling to keep up with accelerated classes, and won't be able to get online for a while, if at all in the future.  

keany-beany
Crew

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:29 pm
User Image
Courtney Johnson

The black-haired girl looked back at Agua and nodded the slightest bit, her long, billowing, somewhat matted hair reminded her that sooner or later she would need to invest in a ponytail assuming the opportunity would arise. The idea of a place to land sounded great though, and not impossible. By the looks of the ground below, Courtney could say with but the slightest hint of doubt that they were close to Germany, if not above it. "Is Switzerland close by? They don't still shoot at things flying, do they..?" She asked herself. It was not, however, much of a good time for any kind of thinking besides the thinking of simply landing in a place where the other two percent of their DNA was not revealed to the general population.
It hadn't occurred to her how close she had been prior to her capture. It wasn't a fact that came up. Consider it a body builder who eats solely fats and proteins, he is unable to even consider carbohydrates or else the temptations loom. Courtney always thought of where she was and if she was hungry, but never Itexicon and it's affiliates. The thoughts of traumatic events tended to stay out of sight, and out of mind. "I think that would be good. Somewhere to land isn't far off." She said, looking at Agua for the slightest second and then at the path ahead. The cars go, of course, where the eyes go.

((I have no clue if anyone's back online anymore, but I'm choosing to respond to this considering the other ones have lost my interest. My friend Canada may be joining as well.))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:16 am
ACCEPTED XxXCanadaxWhoXxX
User Image
SIMPLE STUFF:
My name is Caine Escandon
I am obviously a Male
I was born 17 years ago.
I am a Cheetah/Avian Hybrid
I look like this User Image

MY INFO:
I am usually The slightest bit of a smart-a**, but I believe that my reasons are mostly justified. I have somewhat of a dark mindset, and I'm very much a sadist. What can I say, it's in my blood.
I fight with My fists and my tranquilizer gun that I carry by my side.
My powers are Speed; I can go up to 60 mph in short bursts that accumulate to be roughly a minute or so per day, on average. Added, I have excellent senses from the feline DNA grafted into my own.
My strengths are My speed, my senses, and my agility.
My weaknesses are I have sensitive ears that are easily irritated, fatigue from high speeds, and my mindset which does not mix and has a tendency to invoke those involved.
Before I came here, I If I may take you back to anything at all, I shall take you back to the older days when I, too, was in a cage. They, the whitecoats, saw potential in me from the various tests run, and put me along the ranks of Erasers and others such as Flare, the snake hybrid. I grew up fighting and building to be, if I may say so, pretty good.
However, my powers made me go a little not right in the head, and when I fell out of line, they confined me to my own room in where I trained by myself. They fed me about 3 meals a day, treated me fine when I had to open the door, rather they open it, and mind you, scientists are not sweet and kind like your doctors.
Anyway, the time has come to embark on a new mission, my first: I shall, alongside my partners, intercept and disable the enemy.

teh Renji
Captain

XxXCanadaxWhoXxX

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:16 pm
User Image

Caine Escandon

One minute you're on top
The next you're not watch it drop
Making your heart stop
Just before you hit the floor

.:::: The Cheetah seemed to cut through the air, but was, truthfully, going at the normal speed. He wished to get it over with and take the miscreants out. It would put both of the partied out of their misery, and make his job a helluva lot easier.

Where Flare had failed, he wasn't sure, but he was going after first the male who seemed to do a good job of wearing the pants, as one might say. Then he would get the girl who seemed to have gotten some wing damage, something he would probably appreciate depending on what happened. Just one shot would do for the trio that was, before, out of range when he was on the ground. He pulled out his tranquilizer dart gun and shot it. Pop. Pop. Pop. One went towards each of the freaks looming in the air. He rushed towards them if they were able to dodge it, a hint of a snarl following. The boy had no appendages like his mix, just a couple of distinctions. The spot on his skin. The gleam in his eye. The extents were not big.
:::.

One minute you're on top
Next you're not missed your shot
Making you're heart stop
You think you've won
And then its all gone

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:50 pm
Agua Picina

User Image______________________________________________________________

Agua winced as he felt something impale his wing. His eyelids started to feel like they were filled with lead, and each wing beat seemed to require more and more effort. Agua succumbed to the tranquilizer, falling through the air, landing on the rough ground below. When he landed he felt something in his wing snap. Pain and anger clouded his eyes. He rose quickly, wildly, snapping his head around, waiting for whoever had shot him. His breathing was heavy, and he stood on a low crouch, ready to spring. But the tranquilizer was still taking its toll on Agua, and he was growing more and more drowsy by the second.

keany-beany
Crew

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:05 pm
User Image
Courtney Johnson

Courtney heard an all-too familiar pop crack in the air and something brush past her. The next thing she saw was Agua falling and quickly dove down after him, only to be too late. She landed and gritted her teeth, eyes darting above for the enemy before looking back, realizing that in a couple seconds he'd probably be out. "We gotta get out of here." She said, nodding up to the air. The day seemed to be growing old; she could never tell with the lack of a decent seldom working watch, maybe she would be able to shadow whoever was up there, that was, if they landed.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:13 pm
User Image

Caine Escandon

One minute you're on top
Making your heart stop

.:::: Caine got one, which was good, considering he wasn't the best shot out of the pack. One went down, but looked still conscious, not fighting for consciousness. He swooped down and smirked at the two of them, giving a half wave. "Good day, freaks." He said, a smug demeanor being shown. He looked from one to the other. One thing he couldn't understand was why the villains always took time to introduce themselves; it seemed like a waste. He saw the girl grit her teeth and couldn't help but smirk a bit wider. He shot at Courtney, his arm whipping out fast. :::.

One minute you're on top
Making you're heart stop
You think you've won
And then its all gone

XxXCanadaxWhoXxX

keany-beany
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:18 pm
Agua Picina
User Image
Agua turned to Courtney, his eyes still burning with pain. "My wing is hurt, and I can't do much more with the wind for a while, I'm completely drained." Agua shuddered a bit as he spoke. He glanced around yet again, finally his eyes rested back on Courtney. "I might as well try to fly." Agua tried to leap in to the air. He flapped his wings once. Pain seared through his body and a yowl escaped his mouth. "What do we do?" He didn't have the energy to fight at the moment. His eyes were growing heavier still.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:40 pm
User Image
Courtney Johnson

Courtney dodged to the right, but the dart hit her arm. Her mind went on red alert as her eyes started to blur. Powers wouldn't come in handy; if she didn't move, she was toast. "We stick it out.." She said, her speech half slurred. She narrowed her eyes at Caine and her shadow went out a couple meters, meeting his. Just a little bit, she thought, her hand pantomiming a gun. Just make him shoot himself.. She was beginning to sway a bit, but she made the motion with her hands, not even sure if the shadow caught him, if it even worked.  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

XxXCanadaxWhoXxX

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:50 pm
User Image

Caine Escandon

One minute you're on top
Making your heart stop

.:::: Caine watched the girl begin to falter and felt really confident about his work. He had speed, he had agility.. But his head was so big, he wasn't able to notice the shadow shooting at him. It met with his, and he felt his limbs take on Courtney's position. He wiggled as the gun raised up to his side, and right before he hugged the trigger as she did, found he was able to break free of it. He smirked. "Nice try." He said, glaring down both of them. He ran behind Courtney, almost in a flash, and pushed at the back of her head with one finger. She was swaying, and the boy accompanying her wouldn't be too far off next, unless he had a resistance to the drug. :::.

One minute you're on top
Making you're heart stop
You think you've won
And then its all gone

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:57 pm
Agua Picina

User Image
An idea came to Agua. The tranquilizer was probably water based. Wincing, he placed his hand on the wing that had been hit and willed what little tranquilizer that hadn't been completely absorbed into his body out. His eyes seemed to become a little less heavy, and the rage from the pain in his wing still lingered. Agua now turned to face their attacker. "What do you want?" He gasped. Talking required much more effort than he thought it would.  

keany-beany
Crew

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:16 pm
User Image
Courtney Johnson

Courtney had felt a finger hit the back of her head and she glared, stumbling forward and to her knees. She hated the fact that she was getting her energy sapped and had absolutely no control over it. Her eyelids got to the point where they shot down over her eyes, and she hit the ground. She fell forward, losing consciousness faster than a colander lost water, and then completely slipping away, her thoughts retreating to her mind.  
Maximum Ride: the angels on the move

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff