_ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:47 pm

Loui walked slowly to a vacant seat, watching the man that hopped of of the stage. Odd, the human seemed to be able to match the skills of the siren. Which reminded her! She looked back to the created still on stage. and smirked. If the siren was bewitching these people, then perhaps that was the reason this ship was so close to home. Whatever the reason, it still left the Cecaelian uneasy.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:18 pm
Syrah continued her set, trying to ignore the Cecaelian watching her, and making sure her uneasiness didn't show through on her face or in her voice. When the boy she'd just sang with left the room, it made her feel a bit sad and she didn't know why. It was like losing a dear friend even though she didn't really even know the boy.

Matt smiled absently at Mike's comment and followed Mac. He didn't really mean to. It was just that he suddenly had an idea for a new song, and his guitar was in their room. "That was amazing, Mac," he said, catching up to his friend, "Really inspiring, man."  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

DecafKitten

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:28 pm
Rikki pouted, unhappily, slipping back into the water. She frowned, floating and thinking. Life was so boring in the kingdom... the same routine over and over again. But she didn't have the gift of turning into a two-legged, so she was trapped in the water.... unless, she could find something to give her that gift? Well, for now she was going to follow that ship. A pod of dolphins were heading that direction, anyways, and they were always fun to swim with. So, she joined them, following along with the ship. She was deep enough down amongst the swimming dolphins that if anybody looked down all they'd be able to see were the flash of red scales.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:12 pm

Loui looked to her table, then around again. Another person left, another person went to speak to the singer. None of it really interested the girl. She would rather shift back to her most comfortable form, and go wreak havoc under the sea. But she just had to know why there was a siren on board and why these humans were even here.

pramheda

Fox

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:21 pm
Thaelia's stomach suddenly growled rather loudly, leaving the silent woman with a brightly reddened face. With as silent of steps as she could keep, which wasn't much, she ran over to the refreshment table.

{Sorry for the crap post.}

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:22 pm
Syrah sat down at the table with Mike, leaving the band to play on their own as her set was done for the day. "Thank you for the invite," she smiled, "Maybe I'll take you up on it....After I see whether your band is good or not," she added teasingly. She could still sense the Cecaelian watching her, and it made her a little too uneasy to flirt with this boy at the moment. "Excuse me for a moment. There's someone at another table that I need to speak with." She went over to the Cecaelian and leaned over the table. "Why are you here, Cecaelian?" she asked, "And why do you keep staring at me?"

Matthias smiled absently. "Sure, why not? I was going to get my guitar. That little act of yours with the girl gave me an idea for a new song, but I'm sure the idea'll stay in my head."  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Fated_Fighter

4,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:24 pm
Kaden rise from the shadow of a box located in the ship's cargo room. stalking around for a certain coworker of his that never payed him any attention to him. "now that the guards are away, time to find my Michael!" he looked around for an exit from the cargo room.
-----
Renee sat with her twin on the top of the ship looking over the sea "Cash this is so cool..i'm really happy you took me along" she looked how the sea breeze felt on her skin, it just made her wanna jump off the side of the ship and into the water.
Cash nodded and stared intensely at the sea. merpeople...i will end you all one day he thought to himself  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:32 pm

"If you'd noticed, I looked at everyone," The girl said back, eyes narrowed on Syrah. Loui looked no where else now. "And I'm here because I choose to be. It isn't any of your business, though I could ask the same of you. What would a Siren be doing away from her home?" Loui put some of her hair behind her ear, watching and waiting for her response.

pramheda

Fox

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:57 pm
Thaelia ordered a small plate of salad. She nearly jumped when she heard someone talking next to her. Looking over at the male with a look of pure confusion for many moments, mostly at why he would want to talk to her to begin with, before she would give her answer. "Yes. I...suppose so." she muttured, not really sure what else she could say. Looking out at the oceon's surface, all she saw was a wet doorway to home. She didn't pay attention to the beauty of the scenery or the rustle and bustle of the humans nearby. To be honest, she didn't care for it.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:14 pm
kaden found teh door and ran into the hallway like he was on a secret mission. looking side to side, back and forth.
---
Renee stood up "hey cash i'm gonna go and get some food." she walked to the dining hall(i guess thats what its called XD). she ordered cake and waited at an empty table for her order to come.  

Fated_Fighter

4,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:10 pm
Syra barely even stiffened at the mention of home. As far as she was concerned, her home was wherever her songs took her. No other sirens or merfold would take her anyway. "I'm being paid to sing here," she said, taking on a casual air, "Sirens may not need money, but it's fun to take it from the humans. Besides, it's nice to have something to buy stuff with when I'm on land."  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff