Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Not again! (Death Note rp) Needs u :) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pixel Digits

Bashful Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:32 pm
User Image

Akane wandered through the dark streets in silence, ignoring the jeers and sneers of the drunk men standing on the corner.
"Eh, pretty lady, where ya headed?" one of them asked, Akane flinched, lowering her head and pulling her hat over her head even lower.
"Now, now... don't walk away, heh!" another one called, punctuating his statement with a loud hiccup. Akane gritted her teeth. Just keep walking...
"Hey, come over here, cutie pie!"
Neyt thing she knew, Red was surrounded by five equally unattractive men with liqour bottles in their hands.
"I'm warning you, don't touch me!" Akane growled, trying to sound threatening. It didn't work, and one of the men grabbed her arm.
"Get off!" she shrieked, slapping him in the face.
"b***h!" he replied, throwing her to the ground. The men laughed.
"Stop it!" Akane cried. "I- I know Kira!"
"Oh pleeeeeeeease." they answered. "A skinny little brat like you? Don't be stupid. Kira isn't real."
"Yes he is- augh!" Her paint spilled over her clothing as her bag was torn form her and a man grabbed her.
"No!" she begged. "Let go of me! Someone... help!"

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:46 pm
"tsuki-chan go i gotta go somewhere"she said as she ran towards the voice she stopped in front of the group she took her gun out and screamed at them "Let the girl go you b****** she is my helper and if you touch her your gonna die"she walked closer  

Nana_Rocks_theworld

3,700 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200

SCP-035

Chatty Husband

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:35 pm
Tsuki set down the still knocked out L and loooked at Near."I need a favor..."

Near raised an eyebrow,"Wha-"

"I need to get my hands on a death note."

"Imeakai....Why?"

"I can bring L back.And others."

"Others?"

A boy with light brown hair and brown eyes stopped.He looked down the alley.He walked down the alley and into a light.It was none other then Light.He was supposed to be dead."I would have to agree,since my sense of justice is unending."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:53 pm
Rust happened to be taking a stroll that night, when he passed Akane being mugged. He was halfway passed her and considdering helping out of the goodness of his sense of pity. Then he heard her exclaim that she knew Kira, and his heart skipped a beat. Suddenly, emotions were rushing through Rust att the mention of Kira. Many questions swired through his head as well about weather this person was just bluffing. If she was bluffing then it was an abstract bluff that might have been hard for her to think of in a moments notice. Then, Rust realized that this situation may be his only chance to find out who Kira was and it was quickly slipping from him. He recollected himself, and ran across the street, pulling out his gun and firing one shot into the sky when he came close to the thugs so as that they would dispurse. He looked around for a minute, standing dashingly in his victory, then approached Akane pleasently, and asked "are you alright?" Rust put his hand on her shoulder calmingly, gave a million-dollar-smile then said "that was too close, your lucky I was there in time- there is no reason a pretty girl like yourself should be traveling alone on at night in this area" as if sugguesting he help her, need she assistance. He decided it was best to get close to her first, then find out what she knows about Kira; bringing that up right away would seem suspicous and he needed this lead.  

Avocado Avenger12

SCP-035

Chatty Husband

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:17 pm
Light happened to walk by at that moment.He smiled."I'm pretty sure she can take care of herself."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:11 pm
"Fair enough." Rust said, and put his hands up in frnt of him to show he meant no harm, and put his gun away. "was only trying to help." Rust sounded slightly hurt and offended that he was turned away after just helping.  

Avocado Avenger12

Nana_Rocks_theworld

3,700 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:38 am
Matsumoto took her second gun and pointed it towards the boy and outher gun was towards Light "Who the hell are you "she said coldly and walked foward the lights she glared at them both  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:07 pm
[Huh, what? I thought Light was dead! Confuuuused :/]

User Image

Akane blinked, somewhat bewildered as three people suddenly came to her rescue. When she had asked for help, she hadn't exactly been expecting an armada of civilians. Then again... it was better than what she would have thought. She flinched as a gun went off and the young man who had shot it pout his hand around her shoulder. She shrunk back in disgust, having seen plenty of men with smiles as perfect as his. And all of them had been rapists who liked to torture little children.
"I'm fine." she snapped, picking up her bag, which for the second time that night, had been thrwon across the floor. What were all of these people doing out in the street at this hour? At least she had an excuse; she was helping Lord Kira. But... who was this woman saying that she was her assistant? She had never seen her before in her life, so she was obviously unaware that she had been hired out for something. She glared at the group of older people suspiciously, not that she cared that they were older or anything. They just seemed suspicious, is all.
"Yeah, who are you people? All you people?" she asked, careful to keep her belief in Kira hidden from the others. She wasn't one to cause trouble, eventhough she always seemed to find herself in the center of it...

Pixel Digits

Bashful Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Avocado Avenger12

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:28 pm
((yeah, id rather make this a roleplay that doesnt resuse characters other than maybe near))

Rust noticed Akane retreat when he asked her she was alright, so he figured he should best leave her alone in order to have the best chance possible to infiltrate what might be his only lead on Kira. He shuttered when Matsumodo pointed a gun at him, put his arms up to show that he meant no harm and said "look, I really dont want any trouble here, I was just trying to help. If you dont mind, I think ill leave now as to not get shot." Alothough, leaving was the last thing he was going to do-; now thinking about it he had heard her say that Akane was her helper, and a normal person wouldnt have two guns- hell, a normal person wouldnt even have one. But for now, he had to show street ediqate and possitive character.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:34 pm
Matsumoto turned to Akane "I' m sorry for the lie"she said and then "I' m Arakne "she used her alias she put down the gun that was towards the boy  

Nana_Rocks_theworld

3,700 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200

SCP-035

Chatty Husband

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:01 pm
(u hve no idea what I have planned though >] )

Light chuckled."Light yagami,I'm sure you've heard about me."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:56 am
"I darn know who you are b******"she said and pointed the outher gun towards Light "You how are you even alive "she asked angry "Why in heaven didn't he die "she thought  

Nana_Rocks_theworld

3,700 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200

SCP-035

Chatty Husband

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:53 pm
"Now now,Im not armed.I havent had a death note.I just recently came back."He said and chuckled."Someone brought me back.I will find out who."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 2:10 pm
"Be sure when you find out who i will kill you "she said and put her guns in her pockets and went near him "I will darn kill you and this time you will die and won't come back ever again"she said and walked near the boy  

Nana_Rocks_theworld

3,700 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200

SCP-035

Chatty Husband

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 2:26 pm
Light chuckled."Oh come now,No need to be so harsh."He said."I'm only here for a while"He looked at the sky.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff