Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Oh My Gold! Main Forum
Have a suggestion? Post it here! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How do you feel the guild is now?
  Amazing!
  Pretty awesome!
  Good
  Okay
  Needs work
  Not so good.
View Results

ll son zack ll
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:31 am
Crazygeek101
I love Dead Memories idea. to be a good guild we ALL have to be good friends!
Now here is my suggestion: I thin k we should have a Profile of the week. so like who ever has like the best features on their Profile. Or like the best Profile Layout. I happen to know how to do a lot of cool stuff for your profile. So if anyone needs help with anything, they can ask me. ^_^
I like this idea, we'll probably have one main post that goes out a week that hosts a lot, such as a featured avi, profile, and any of that weeks contest winners. We'll set it up nicely. 3nodding

iiFAILs
master? is this have lotto? XD

A lotto? Okay, we'll see what we can do.

iMelancholy Dream
I don't have a very detailed request but I would like to see more contests.

Sounds good! We'll get more contests ready and posted. smile  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:41 am
We should have a avi contest, where members would have to dress their avi to something required and whoever dressed their avi the best gets a prize.  

Annette Kohan

6,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

ll son zack ll
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:42 am
Heartless Seduction
Heartless Seduction:

I'm an Organize freak, so maybe delete old post that aren't needed anymore, old topics, old threads/ quest. Idk. o...o

*goes back to hiding.*
Hmm, I'm trying to see how we can clean things up, I'll figure something out. 3nodding

D i n o z - x
]Zomg subforum were EB crews can get together smile
This will all depend on how many of our members actually play Zomg. We'll probably take a poll at some point and see. 3nodding

ii_Cursed Angel_ii

for starters you can make a post like u have parts of the guild: 1 is for contest, chatterbox (your very own), Q&A, Begging center (dont really call it that way) , people like expressing their opinions, Donation center, (oh they would like it if you put contests every like 2 weeks smile make shure u make it fair) lottery center, fun and games, oh and role play.
i think those would be good.
Okay, we'll look into these. smile

nefret2011
To echo some of the people above me, I would love a center for newbies. I've been on Gaia for several months but I'm still finding there are things I don't know. And if we could delete dead posts that would be great. It just clears up the clutter and makes searching easier. More Tektek contests.

Yes, we'll get some tektek contests posted soon and we'll work on cleaning things up. As for the newbie center, we'll get something together. 3nodding

lol jk 789
Maybe something like,"Love,Hate,or Murder the person above you!"
sweatdrop

You could be the first to create it. wink

Nabby20
A donation contest for peoples dream avi's!! ♥

We plan to host a contest something of that sort, we'll go about doing it soon.

Ren_Tenjo
My suggestion is that having bigger prizes or that making the surveys shorter. They're so long that I give up after the 5th question. e___e

We'll make some other kind of quizzes, but it'll be more than 5 questions xD.

Bobby Dillon
Clean-up of all forums? Moving / Deleting threads, unused / old. To make room for new fresh giveaways.

We'll move and start cleaning up the forums, but the giveaways are always held in the main giveaway forum, unless we create a new thread for it and those are not usually unnoticed.

Gavroche39
Hello! I was thinking that possibly for contests such as The first 100 people to answer all these questions wind 10k! you could post the answers on just one simple post, not an individual post per question. Thank you very much sir.
~Gavroche39

We are thinking of creating a new sub forum where it has many different kind of quizzes and events, so that might just be one.

ii L u c k y m e

gaians mostly like charity or giveaway xDD

Haha well we'll try doing more, but so far we have 1 giveaway a month in the thread, and soon to have weekly profile commenting giveaways.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:46 am
Neghya
Actually, I was thinking that maybe that we have a thread in the sufourms somewhere to help beginners, also known as noobs.
When I first joined gaia, I had no one that would support me, or help me. No one warned me, or tried to lead me the right way. All I got was confusion and disappointment. Everyone was in that boat once, I just want to help push it the right way.
Are you saying in each sub forum or just a main post that covers a lot which would help that newbie?

Ma g l i r i s
I see a lot of tektek/Avi art contests.
But other artistic forms are not really put into contests.
Like writing, photography, video making, etc.
It'd be nice to see more contests widely ranged around different genres of art.

I'm into photography, so I myself would like to see some photo contests.

We can start with writing and photography, but I'm not sure how many users actually do video making and so it limits the amount of members whom can enter. I like to have contests where everyone can have a chance to participate, but those two ideas are good and we'll get working on them.

Lunis_Chan
Maybe we could do some advertising to get more members? and have frequent giveaways? i think we already do this =w=

We are going to have weekly giveaways soon, as well as 1 monthly one.
And we're right now working on getting new members, we may even have a contest so that the members can help while winning gold.

ll son zack ll
Captain

SydneyVictoria

3,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:47 am
I personally think you should have a contest about this! Have everyone comment on a thread saying their suggestions and what they like about the guild, and then you would pick the best comments, and they would get some kind of prize! You'd get feedback/suggestions, and alot of them.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:56 am
iiPocky-Hime
I is thinking there allot of people like to RP ..@.@..
I dunno if it's already in the guild but well yesterday like i met two people want someone to RP with them..xDD.. at Zack's Tree House O:
So well what if you made like an RP thread for them?? O: and they can roll play different roll plays or they can roll play as themselves in the roll play..xDD..
And as for contests i dunno if this is new or old O: you can make like a card contest like you get like 5O or 1OO people to post what number they like or to roll a dice with a number you want like 1-1OOO and the one that get like 8OO or close they will get the price [after you roll to get the number that is the winner O: ]
Roll like three times for three winners..^.^..
1OO people rolled already O:
You roll three time
1st Roll the one the same as your roll gets the 1st prize
2nd Roll the second that have the same roll like you get the prize
And the 3rd is for the one that get the same 3rd number as well O:
I dunno if you would like this idea..>w<''.. anyways i think you would think it's dumb..^^''.. but it just popped on my mind..xDD..
And you can make like a thread for everyone to only post their quest post and every week/month to give them some gold or an item they are questing for O:
And
I dunno i have more ideas but i don't wanna make this post longer..@.@''.. sorry<3
And i think maybe some of the ideas might be already around D'; sorry i just said what on my mind and didn't really check all )';

So a Dice contest thread? That sounds like it could be good fun. We'll figure something out ^^
We aren't sure what kind of dice games we'll do yet, but the idea for them is good!

Xanvie
I think be bigger chances on the contest to win prizes! I entered on few contests (for example at Valentine's day Tektek where i made a great outfit) and i wrote on the dream item forum, but i never got nothing yet. And i commented sometimes on zack's profile (i know he want much comments), but i didn't get nothing really yet! So i think need more chances to get prizes! So please think about it! If i have new ideas, i will write them.

We have a lot of members, so it isn't the easiest to have everyone win, though at some point we'd like everyone to have gained something while being in this guild.
We do host monthly giveaways and soon weekly where EVERYONE who participates in those, win. So there's plenty more chances for you to win something. But I think I have an idea where everyone who enters a contest will win a prize just for entering and then they also have a chance to win the main prize.

Goo Goo Mallows
why not have art contests, like photography for example? art contests add more fun to the guild. plus, provide a higher amount of prizes so that many people will join. * w *

I have another idea! do we have OMG ball or prom? if not, pls have one! I am a member of one guild and they have one. They have ball every year with different theme. best attire will win 100k or more. I think that's exciting :' D ..

* feedback? 8D

All right :3 We'll start figuring more of those kind of contests out.

As for the Ball, that sounds amazing! We could have it in multiple forums/towns and have fun prizes for everyone as well as main winning prizes.

CocoPops x3
i hve many ideas for the art contest. (not a drawing contest). but i'm not a crew anymore so i cannot decide :/ (anyway i hve a reason for that)

some of my suggestions:

ART CONTESTS:
-mini maker
-photo contest
-fan signs (50 fan signs will be submitted & 10ppl will hve a chance to win golds/items.)
OTHERS:
-marathon (in zOMG)
-festival/founder's week (will going to hve an active week where we can sell arts, items, or whatosoever. and we can also hve games)

feedback? :3

What is a mini maker?
As for the photo contest/fan signs is a good idea!
I don't play Zomg, so I don't know how we'd be able to run that event, but we could see which of our members play Zomg and get contest ideas based on that.
The festival sounds fun! We could use that idea + others to make it great.
We'll look into this.

x P h o n i x -
Ish wanted a charity thread for all the noobs in this guild XD

Like a thread that explains everything for newbies or a thread where prizes are given out? We all ready have giveaways once a month and soon to be every week, so I'm not sure if that's what you meant? ^^

ll son zack ll
Captain

ll son zack ll
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:57 am
SydneyVictoria
I personally think you should have a contest about this! Have everyone comment on a thread saying their suggestions and what they like about the guild, and then you would pick the best comments, and they would get some kind of prize! You'd get feedback/suggestions, and alot of them.
I love it! Though I've all ready started this one...would you suggest making a new thread or just adding to this one that there's a prize and in the next announcement include this prize idea?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:59 am
ll son zack ll
iiPocky-Hime
I is thinking there allot of people like to RP ..@.@..
I dunno if it's already in the guild but well yesterday like i met two people want someone to RP with them..xDD.. at Zack's Tree House O:
So well what if you made like an RP thread for them?? O: and they can roll play different roll plays or they can roll play as themselves in the roll play..xDD..
And as for contests i dunno if this is new or old O: you can make like a card contest like you get like 5O or 1OO people to post what number they like or to roll a dice with a number you want like 1-1OOO and the one that get like 8OO or close they will get the price [after you roll to get the number that is the winner O: ]
Roll like three times for three winners..^.^..
1OO people rolled already O:
You roll three time
1st Roll the one the same as your roll gets the 1st prize
2nd Roll the second that have the same roll like you get the prize
And the 3rd is for the one that get the same 3rd number as well O:
I dunno if you would like this idea..>w<''.. anyways i think you would think it's dumb..^^''.. but it just popped on my mind..xDD..
And you can make like a thread for everyone to only post their quest post and every week/month to give them some gold or an item they are questing for O:
And
I dunno i have more ideas but i don't wanna make this post longer..@.@''.. sorry<3
And i think maybe some of the ideas might be already around D'; sorry i just said what on my mind and didn't really check all )';

So a Dice contest thread? That sounds like it could be good fun. We'll figure something out ^^
We aren't sure what kind of dice games we'll do yet, but the idea for them is good!

Xanvie
I think be bigger chances on the contest to win prizes! I entered on few contests (for example at Valentine's day Tektek where i made a great outfit) and i wrote on the dream item forum, but i never got nothing yet. And i commented sometimes on zack's profile (i know he want much comments), but i didn't get nothing really yet! So i think need more chances to get prizes! So please think about it! If i have new ideas, i will write them.

We have a lot of members, so it isn't the easiest to have everyone win, though at some point we'd like everyone to have gained something while being in this guild.
We do host monthly giveaways and soon weekly where EVERYONE who participates in those, win. So there's plenty more chances for you to win something. But I think I have an idea where everyone who enters a contest will win a prize just for entering and then they also have a chance to win the main prize.

Goo Goo Mallows
why not have art contests, like photography for example? art contests add more fun to the guild. plus, provide a higher amount of prizes so that many people will join. * w *

I have another idea! do we have OMG ball or prom? if not, pls have one! I am a member of one guild and they have one. They have ball every year with different theme. best attire will win 100k or more. I think that's exciting :' D ..

* feedback? 8D

All right :3 We'll start figuring more of those kind of contests out.

As for the Ball, that sounds amazing! We could have it in multiple forums/towns and have fun prizes for everyone as well as main winning prizes.

CocoPops x3
i hve many ideas for the art contest. (not a drawing contest). but i'm not a crew anymore so i cannot decide :/ (anyway i hve a reason for that)

some of my suggestions:

ART CONTESTS:
-mini maker
-photo contest
-fan signs (50 fan signs will be submitted & 10ppl will hve a chance to win golds/items.)
OTHERS:
-marathon (in zOMG)
-festival/founder's week (will going to hve an active week where we can sell arts, items, or whatosoever. and we can also hve games)

feedback? :3

What is a mini maker?
As for the photo contest/fan signs is a good idea!
I don't play Zomg, so I don't know how we'd be able to run that event, but we could see which of our members play Zomg and get contest ideas based on that.
The festival sounds fun! We could use that idea + others to make it great.
We'll look into this.

x P h o n i x -
Ish wanted a charity thread for all the noobs in this guild XD

Like a thread that explains everything for newbies or a thread where prizes are given out? We all ready have giveaways once a month and soon to be every week, so I'm not sure if that's what you meant? ^^

No, like a section for noobs and stuff.
How to get gold or something xDD  

kutesuu

Desirable Dabbler

SydneyVictoria

3,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:02 am
ll son zack ll
SydneyVictoria
I love it! Though I've all ready started this one...would you suggest making a new thread or just adding to this one that there's a prize and in the next announcement include this prize idea?

I think just keeping this one would work best, seeing as you have already read some suggestions, and you've already began this one. Yes, I think you should just put it in the next announcement. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:03 am
hmm my suggestion is just to be a teeny tiny bit more organized when sending trades for like contest winners & stuff - i know you guys probably get like full inboxes, but it could be prevented by like deleting old messages, you know? just saying - no offense intended smile  

ii-Multiflavored Pocky

ll son zack ll
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:04 am
lilalola98
we can have an avi of the day and they win a prize

We'll probably do something like Avi of the week or month but good idea. 3nodding

OPHEANA
Maybe a "black market" where we should exchange or trade items and others things, only between members?

I'm thinking we should, I've seen a lot of selling threads and I find there's no where to move them. So this is a good idea.

iNobu
spell iHop...

i have 2 suggestions. ._.

#1- a tektek contest, something like i'm doing link

#2-a raffle with our ID numbers of the guild. and do it every month. and get like 500k or something with it. (because theres so much of us)

now add -ness to the end. c:

I like both ideas! We'll look into both of them.

Fabulous SakuraMoon
Why not have all the forum games in one subforum. So that way it's in one subforum instead of being cluttered through the pages. I think it would be easier for everyone.

Well the main forum is for games and contests. I don't think random talkative threads would be best for this main forum. But we're going to be changing some sub forums and may add a chatterbox/discussions and that's where they should go. But we'll look into it and see what we could change.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:04 am
well maybe on a day where everyone can have a beach party in this gliud or others want to come and have the beach party at gold beach in zomg but we all need to be at the same sever or we all can meet up in towns or rally  

kikiowl

3,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

ll son zack ll
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:06 am
ii-Multiflavored Pocky
hmm my suggestion is just to be a teeny tiny bit more organized when sending trades for like contest winners & stuff - i know you guys probably get like full inboxes, but it could be prevented by like deleting old messages, you know? just saying - no offense intended smile
lol no offense taken. But I always keep my PM box clean, but so to give you a little bit of an idea, we get around 200-500 PMs per event/giveaway meaning that many trades to send out. With the amount like that, it takes us hours and hours to send everything out.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:06 am
ll son zack ll

Heheh lol okay pokay then..^.^..
Well it's just an idea..>w<..
I have another idea tho i dunno if it would be good one O: ♥

iiPocky-Hime

Dexigone

Lonely Athlete

21,450 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:07 am
I would like to see a forum game subforum, it can hold contests too