Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Dream Big Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:26 am
Ainra 'Ra' Drakin

User Image

Ra drained her next glass at lightning speed, feeling the liquid making her bold. She turned to face her compainion, pulled Ace close by the back of her neck, and kissed her softly. She didn't really think this was too smart though, if V found out, she was toast. But the alcohol made her not really care. She had wanted this for months, if not years.

"Slice. Slice. Blood. No more pain, you won't have to worry about me...."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:04 pm
User Image

Alice "Ace" Henlopen

All I wanted was that far away feeling...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Shocked, Ace just went along with it, kissing Ra back as if she did this kind of thing all the time. She didn't really care what was going on, she felt pretty taken by the alcohol and pot mixed together. All she knew was that it was hot, and she liked it.

aw darn it

Liberal Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:30 pm
Ainra 'Ra' Drakin

User Image

Ra felt Ace kiss her back and she lost all control. She pushed the girl into the bar and kept kissing her, holding the girl close to her as she lightly bit her lower lip. She had completely forgotten about Bunny, and the bar patrons that were cheering the two girls on. All she knew was how Ace felt and that was all she cared about.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:43 pm
User Image

ʟɛƭ'ʂ ɠɛƭ σɳɛ ƭɧɨɳɠ ʂƭɑɨɠɧƭ...

Bunny turned hearing Ra's voice. She smiled "Heey..." Bunny's eyes widened. She covered her mouth hiding the smile. "Wow!" She couldn't help but start laughing. "Glad you two are having a good time!" She let the laugh brust out from between her lips. Bunny flipped her hair from in front of her face. Picking up her drink and letting it slide in her mouth. She could feel her buzz picking up, it felt more then amazing as it was mixing with her high. Bunny got up and watched them with her drink in her hand. She cheered them on with the rest of the bar staff. "Oh yeah!" She grinned big, enjoying the sight of the two girls.
...ƭɧɨʂ ʀɑɨɳɓσω ɓʊɳɳy ɨʂ ɳσƭ.xx

Diabolical Deliriums

5,425 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0

aw darn it

Liberal Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:46 pm
]User Image

Alice "Ace" Henlopen

Ace tugged at her female partner's upper lip as she did this. It was kind of a hazy feeling, what was going on, but it felt good. She sluggishly reached her hands up the girl's shirt, resting them on her waist as they continued with their mad drunk make-out session. She could taste the beer still on their tongues, but it didn't seem to bother her because she continued with this anyways. Another thing that didn't bother her were the coos of the bar patrons and even the manager.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:14 pm
Ainra 'Ra' Drakin

User Image

She felt her body take complete control along with the rum, pushing Ace onto the bar top and climbing on top of her. She kissed her jawline softly, then nipped the side of her neck, more like a gentle bite than anything, her hands roaming over the other girls body. She had somehow blocked out everything else in the bar, the sounds, smells, people, everything. All that she saw, or cared about, was the girl under her and how she felt against her.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

aw darn it

Liberal Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:28 pm
User Image

Alice "Ace" Henlopen

A slight grin grew on her face as the girl nipped and bit at her, whilst her hands roamed her shape. "Well, a little wild, aren't we?" This satisfied her, so she stayed with her hands on the girl's waist, enjoying her little nibbles.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:34 pm
Ainra 'Ra' Drakin

User Image

"You have no idea... how long I wanted to do this..." She panted softly to her.

She took Ace's hands and pinned them to the bar top, going back to her lips once more as she found herself suddenly wanting to tear the girls clothes off.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Diabolical Deliriums

5,425 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:03 pm
User Image

ʟɛƭ'ʂ ɠɛƭ σɳɛ ƭɧɨɳɠ ʂƭɑɨɠɧƭ...

Bunny leaned over to the girls and smiled. "I can tell you two are having a bunch and bunch of fun!" She said aggrivated. "But if you two have not noticed...We Are In A Bar!" She said seperating the two girls and smiling. "Now can you two calm down and take a breather. Damn, can't even wait to get home." She started to mummble, "Four seconds in the bar and already trying to get someone naked...." she sighed then rested her head in her hands.
...ƭɧɨʂ ʀɑɨɳɓσω ɓʊɳɳy ɨʂ ɳσƭ.xx

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:38 am
Ainra 'Ra' Drakin

User Image

Ra panted and weakly fought against bunny prying them apart. She had waited so long to do this and now it was already over. Then the worst possible thing hapened for her, the alcohol finished running the show. Since she never drank, the booze worked quickly, but the trade off was that it wore off fast too. "Oh... Oh s**t... Ace, I am SO sorry..." Ra said shakily as she realized exactly what had taken place.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

aw darn it

Liberal Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:16 am
User Image

Alice "Ace" Henlopen

Ace gave a slight nod to her and smirked. "Don't worry 'bout it. 'Twas fun." She turned and went back to drinking her beer, the taste of Ra still on her lips. She grinned as she drank her drink.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:57 am
Ainra 'Ra' Drakin

User Image

Ra touched her lips gently, wondering if Ace had only kissed her back because of the beer or if it had been something more. She felt a blush rising in her cheeks as she lightly ran her fingers along her lower lip, not sure what Ace had been feeling, thinking. She shakily sat back down and ordered a glass of water, not wanting to chance any more booze at the moment.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

aw darn it

Liberal Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:22 am
User Image

Alice "Ace" Henlopen

Ace continued drinking without much care and noticed that Ra had ordered water. Hm.. She thought. She looked up at the clock on the wall. "Kind of late..." She said this with a slight drunken sounding voice, a grin still on her face from what had occurred only a minute or two ago.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:09 pm
Bunny watched the two girls with a grin. She looked at the clock, "hmm, you're right. It is pretty late. We should really get going." she sighed at the sight of the two drunk girls smiling at each other at the bar. " and I can't let either one of you drive unless you're for sure you can." Bunny felt the uncertainty in her voice and her motherly side was kicking in. She got that way some times when dealing with other people. She would start to care to much. "alright you two!! I'ma head our and you are welcome to follow." She shrugged, "or stay here till you get sober."  

Diabolical Deliriums

5,425 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:29 am
Ainra 'Ra' Drakin

User Image

Ra looked at Bunny, then Ace, noticing that Ace was still drinking. "Yeah, it is kinda getting late. I'm pretty sober now." she blushed as she thought about the passionate drunken kiss she had been longing for and shook her head, reminding herself that it probably was never going to happen again. "I drove here, and Ace is still drinking and looks both hammered and high as a freaking kite, so I can take her home. Or where ever, doesn't make much of a difference to me. You mind Ace?" She asked, her voice a bit nervous.

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces