Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Falling Into Your Arms (Accepting 1 Girl) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kasumi Miyagi

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:59 pm
╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

User Image

"Look into my eyes and tell me you love me...

~Lilianna Marie Norris~

Lilianna looked thankfully at Ra for addressing Juri. The poor girl seemed lonely. Ra was sure to try and be friendly to her while they left. She then turned to address Orion as the woman had muttered a semi-rude remark. Oh... I never did tell her... maybe... maybe she would want to hear it at the same time as Dev. Two doves with one net, I'd like to think it as such. She tugged on Dev's arm gently and looked at Orion. "Well, I did promise to tell Orion too. Come along, Orion?"

She outstretched her other hand to Orion on the counter and smiled at her. Dev was sure to get along with Orion if she was there. The two may have seen really different, but at least neither of them seemed allergic to cats. If they had been sneezing around her, perhaps they would have caught on a lot easier. Regardless, she was certain by Orion's attitude that the girl remembered her promise. Being a woman of her word, Lilianna planned on keeping it.

Lilianna glanced over at Juri and smiled at her. "Ra's a really great person with computers. Maybe you might want to hear her humorous story about how creative she can be with computer creations? It's quite entertaining! We'll be back in a while. I promise!" With a turn of her head, she looked back between Dev and Orion, waiting on their responses.

"... Listen to my heart, and hear it beating for you."

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:20 am
User Image

Juri Han

Juri shook Ra's hand as she smiled, finally meeting her for the first time,"Hi its finally nice to meet u Ra I wanted to see u earlier but u were busy talking to Lilianna and the other girls and I didn't want to interfere in ur talking".Juri blushed trying not to look like a idiot in front of Ra.,"So I see that ur a computer lover I love computers too I usually go on the internet on my PSP sometimes,so what else do u like to do?"Juri stopped talking wondering what Ra would say to her as she smiled a cute smile.  

juri han10

Greedy Hunter

3,625 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:05 am
Ainra Dirkholm

User Image

Ra smiled back with her trademark cheshire grin and gave her a wink. "I'm good with most electronic things you got. I can update your PSP if you'd like, or even load up some full length games. All for the low pirce of a big bag of Chai tea mix. The purple bag. The other ones suck nodes."

She smiled softly at the girl, looking down at her from her short height. I'm not the shortest chick here... Wild... She slung her arm around Juri's shoulders and leaned into her playfully. "So how did a beautiful woman like you manage to come here with all of us wild chicks? Hmm? Did you have a bit too much fun with a girl at the last school?" She whispered in a teasing but sweet voice.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:49 pm
User Image

Juri Han

Juri frowned as she told Ra what happened at the last school.,"Actually I was always getting beaten up at the last school so my mom had to take me out of that school...they would make fun of my hair and my clothes and there was another thing that they would make fun of me for but I,m too ashamed to tell you."A tear rolled down Juri's cheek as she hated to talk about her past or her secret but if she wanted to have someone who loves her for her she had to tell someone or the pain will interfere in her friendships.  

juri han10

Greedy Hunter

3,625 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Blood Fxtish

Anxious Vampire

13,315 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:49 pm
User Image

K A I L A N I . R E N E E . M A Y B E L L E

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Kailani arched an eyebrow at the sudden offer to tag along. "Only if it's not out of pity, or some piss like that." She bluntly stated, as she crossed her arms, but a small smile made its way to her face though as bored and uncaring her tone sounded. "If so, I'd rather not. After all, I'm not some pathetic puppy." Kailani hopped, well slid, down from the counter as she put the glass in the sink. "If so, then let me get some make up on. Regardless if I'm going or not, that has to be done." She stated before shoving her hands into her pockets and scuffing her boots along as she made her way to the bathroom. "Give you that bit to ponder whether you want my company this time 'round or not, loves."

'Who am I kidding, I'm glad either way I got offered, whether it was pity or not...' She thought as she began with some cover-up, then other bits of shading to make her face seem more masculine. She tightened her bindings a bit more before clearing her throat. She looked about before doing a bit of a pose. 'Should I shove something down my pants...?' She thought before shaking her head. No need. She slouched back into a lazy-guy like posture and went back toward the kitchen.

BEST KNOWN AS
O R I O N

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:21 pm
User Image►►See ya later, Space Cowboy↘↘↘

◢═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════◣

Not really having much more say in anything, since Dev was the sort of person to let herself be dragged around by a cute girl, at least, until the cute girl starts turning into a b***h, she just smiled when Lilia asked if it could just be the two of them to head to the store. Her attention, however, was diverted to Orion as she entered the kitchen, looking worse for wear, and she even spat something out into the trash can. Sounded heavy enough to be a tooth. When the hell had that happened? Tough broad, though, she had to give her that. Ever so slowly her eyes wandered away from the tomboy to the other women, Ra seeming to be cool with hanging out with Juri, who was...being her odd self. When she finally looked back to Lilia, the girl was talking about bringing Orion along with them. Flighty, wasn't she? Also, she didn't seem to be in a hurry to get to the store, either. Personally, Dev was.

It didn't bother her that she had invited Orion, it was just perplexing that she would ask if it could just be the two of them, and then turn around and invite someone else along. Dev was almost inclined to sigh heavily, but her fuel supplies were running near empty, and it was probably just hunger getting to her, so she held it back. Besides, Orion was bluntly declining the offer. Or not? She was confusing. Either she was or she wasn't. Dev was too straightforward for that kind of talk. "I may or not go" didn't cut it with her. She looked back to Lilia. "I don't mind more company, just like I didn't mind if it was the two of us, but I would like to get around to it before dark, honey," Dev commented, placing one hand on her voluptuous hip.

Werewolf Liquor

Kasumi Miyagi

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:06 pm
╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

User Image

~Lilianna Marie Norris~

Lilianna smiled and nodded to Dev. It certainly was a good idea to get going before it got too late. She noticed Ra and Juri seeming to be completely content to have each other as company, so she felt no guilt in hurrying out the door. She had been told by her father before she left to not let her short attention span for people get the best of her, but it was always so hard on the first day of the school year. With time, she was sure she could get a better hold on it. Then again, her species never really seemed to have long attention spans for anything other than food and toys. She was blessed by her attention span for for knowledge absorption at least.

The girl looked up at both girls and motioned with her hand to the door, walking over and opening it. She stood in the doorway and pushed her hair over her shoulders, carefully making sure not to knock her false ears off center. That would be all she needed to be noticed. "Let's get going then, ladies! The store is a half-mile from here. It shouldn't take us more than fifteen minutes to get there. Come on!" She walked out and spotted one of the large trees looking so very tempting to be climbed. It was fourteen feet tall and so beautiful in the sunlight. Before she could hear either of the others come outside, she jumped up to one of the branches and began climbing. She stopped at nine feet and stood on a branch. Once she heard someone step outside, she jumped to the next closest tree and climb back down, having a small twig caught in the clear headband holding her false human ears on her head. She couldn't feel anything off, but she leaned against a tree and waited for them to come closer. "I'm an active climber, sorry if I appear a bit odd. I simply could not help myself." She looked down embarrassedly and the twig in her headband holding her actual ears under her hair and her false ears on the sides of her head seemed to stick out more noticably.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:49 pm
Ainra Dirkholm

User Image

Ra felt bad for Juri as soon as she heard her say why she was here, and gave her a soft kiss on her cheek. "Well Juri, I ain't gonna mess with ya babe. I got friends that make you look like a friggin morman, and besides, if they don't want to get to know the real you, they can go suck a modem. Hardcore suck too, konfetka.*" She said softly, and gasped in horror at the last word to exit her mouth.
(Translation from Russian *sweetie)

She pulled away from Juri and covered her mouth, not wanting to let anymore of her native Russian slip out again and expose her. Nyet, these girls don't know anything Ra. You are safe. They don't know about Papa, or the others, or anything that could make them targets like Katria. They don't know who you are, so just don't yebut yego* anymore than you just did, okay? She told herself as she trembled softly.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Blood Fxtish

Anxious Vampire

13,315 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:45 pm
User Image

Following the pink haired girl out of the building, she came out just in time to see her climbing down from one tree. Glancing out toward the sky for a brief moment, just to get her bearings as far as time was, she looked back toward the girl to notice something strange. 'What the devil...?' She thought, narrowing her eyes in disbelief as she stared her down, not blinking once. No matter how much she told herself it was impolite to stare, she just couldn't stop this time! 'Her ears...' Kailani thought, shaking her head. There wasn't a way she could wrap her brain around this one so easily. She took a few more steps forward, approaching her.

"Uh... That's all good and spiff, Lilianna." Kailani cleared her throat. "Love, your ears....?" Was all she was able to say softly, pointing to the side of her head as a 'clue' gesture. 'Now, is this the secret she's going to share with us? For.... I'd like to know what's going on 'bout now.' She thought. The drag-king was... a bit freaked out. But, she wasn't going to show it, for that wouldn't be necessary at all. And, it certainly wouldn't be helping anyone out.

BEST KNOWN AS
O R I O N

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:35 pm

User Image

~Lilianna Marie Norris~

Lilianna blinked in confusion for a second until she flicked her hidden ears, springing the headband off her head and allowing her real ears to pop up from under her hair. Her face grew a soft shade of scarlet and the large white ears folded backward facing away from the two women. This is really not good. I suppose I should be thankful for the windows not facing this way and Juri and Ra not being able to see any of this going on out here. I'm not ready to tell Juri. She looked up at Orion and her eyes got larger clearly revealing the lateral pupils in her gray orbs. There was no use hiding it now. She lowered her head and allowed her long white tail to fall out from under her skirt and hang behind her, curled slightly at the end. "This is my biggest secret for which others have tortured me. My father had the idea of disguising me as a human and sending me here for a fresh start. We had to move so many times from the discovering that nekos walk along side humans and having to make them believe it was all a dream. Please don't make fun or hurt me... I don't think I could handle that here... Ra promised to keep me safe inside but out here now I am vulnerable. All I can do is climb away or scratch."

The neko sighed softly and jumped up, grabbing a tree branch and swinging up into it to be out of immediate reach. Too many times had others tried to prove her ears were fake by pulling on them and yanking her up by her tail. By now, she would rather have them tell her what they had thought before allowing them to touch her. She looked down in Dev's direction and blinked sadly, afraid that the woman might not like cats. That would be all she needed right now, her new friends not liking her for who she really was under the disguise. The girl swung her tail back and forth below the branch as she sat on it, careful to fold her skirt under herself. She may have feline genetics, but she was still a lady with some dignity. She looked down the road while in the tree and noticed the store didn't seem to be that busy, so it was the perfect time to be heading down. She would come down from her branch if the other two would be accepting of her as Ra had been. Maybe she would get lucky and they would even find it cute.

User Image

Kasumi Miyagi

Blood Fxtish

Anxious Vampire

13,315 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:39 pm
User Image

Her pale coloured eyes watched as Lilianna's face turned a crimson colour before revealing the big secret. 'A.. cat girl..?' She stared her down, listening to her speech, and taking it all in. She thought the same thought. Sure, she had heard of them. Through television and stories. She never believed them though, yet... here was one right before her! It was much to process. Orion brushed her hair from her face, resting her hand atop of her head with her hair up in a bunch as she paused to think. She always did this. "By George, this is huge. I must be off my head." She mumbled to herself, shaking her head. She took a few more moments before it finally was being accepted by her thought process and mind. Letting her hand fall to her side, she decided to speak toward the nekomimi.

"While this is much, I do believe that you shouldn't be teased about it. Believe me, hun, your secret's quite safe with me. It's all spiff, promise." She managed to get out. She offered a small, kind smile. "I see no way to tease 'ya 'bout it. Anyone who does is a dipstick anyways." She added, her voice back to normal once she had gotten a bit more used to the idea. "Anyone gives you problems, you come to me. I'll take care of them." She said, making a fist before she involuntarily felt for her missing tooth toward the back of her mouth with her tongue. She could still smell the bit of blood that was in her nose, as well as taste its metallic taste in her mouth. 'Damned girls.' "We'll put up our Oliver's and I'll put up quite the show to let them know that them messin' around with you ain't so smart." She grinned a boyish grin now, both hands in fists as she waved them around in a circular motion. "My promise to you." The dyke winked. She couldn't stand snobbish girls who picked on others because of their differences. Not at all, so naturally her defensive side kicked in to stand up and take a bit of responsibility for the girl.

BEST KNOWN AS
O R I O N

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:45 pm
User Image►►See ya later, Space Cowboy↘↘↘

Dev followed Lilia outside, Orion not falling too far behind. Once out in the sun, Dev took the time to revel in it, charging her batteries, so to speak, and took in a lung-full of fresh, reviving air. A wide grin spread across her face, and as she admired the beauty of the outside world, though it wasn't as natural as she liked, she almost didn't notice Lilia bounding through the trees all hibbily bibbily or what have you, until she landed on the ground not too far from her. "That was...rather acrobatic, Lilia. Wish I could do something like that," she commented, folding her arms under her chest once more.

So serene being out in the fresh air, Dev didn't notice anything out of place with Lilia either until Orion made the effort to point it out. There was something up with the branch caught in the girl's hair. Dev would have made the attempt to pull out the twig in a kind gesture, but it popped off, along with Lilia's ears. In a situation like this, it would be natural for a normal person to flip out or cause a bit of a scene, but Dev just stared, much as Orion was doing, rather speechless for the most part. Maybe her brain just wasn't processing it all fast enough. She just continued to stare as Lilia hopped up the tree again, pleading to not be taunted or bullied or mocked in anyway. Oh...she had a tail, too, not just the ears, Dev noticed, as the extra appendage curled below the branch she had taken shelter in.

Tilting her head slightly to the side, squinting against the rays of light that broke through the foliage, Dev just smiled and idly scratched at her neck. For a second, she turned her gaze over to Orion, as if to get the drag king's opinion, then back to Lilia when it obviously didn't matter what either of them thought. "Honey, I don't rightly understand why you'd be so scared of us. I mean, I love animals, so a set of ears and a tail aren't going to bother me in the slightest." As if to reassure her statement, she held her hand up toward the girl and motioned for her to join them again. Being nurturing was just too much in her nature."You're fine so long as you're with me, baby girl. Same as Orion. If I hear of anyone giving you trouble, they'll get my boot up their a**. Now come on down so we can head to the store. I'm sure we'll all be starving here soon." As soon as the term of endearment 'baby girl' slipped past her tongue, Dev immediately regret it, and wanted to forget it more than Lilia probably wanted to forget this whole mess. Not that the whole Neko thing bothered her. Nothing really bothered Dev, and what did was usually drowned out in a bottle vodka.

Werewolf Liquor

juri han10

Greedy Hunter

3,625 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:41 am
User Image

Juri Han

Juri started to get worried and tense about what would happen if she told anyone about her secret but deep down she had to let it out of her or it would keep making her upset.,"what should I do?...should I tell her about my secret if I tell her she will treat me different like the other girls did at the last school but if I don't tell her it will keep making me upset I want to be happy not sad".Juri nodded and took a deep breath as she asked Ra.,"Ra can u keep a secret?"Juri started getting more nervous and blushed as red as a apple as all she could think about was if Ra or the other girls would still accept her as their friend.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:48 am
Ainra Dirkholm

User Image

Ra looked at Juri again and smiled as best as she could, still trying to control her speech and accent. "Da..Y-yeah. Of course I can girly! Trust me, everyone's got skeletons. I'm no exception to that. What's on your mind hun?" She asked kindly, finally able to cover the Russian properly.

That was close. Never, EVER let yourself slip like that Ra. Never know who's working for who. She thought then ammended herself. Nyet. This is not the mafia Ainra, and you are not the next Don any longer. Nyet, do not think of them as rival members, or you will push them away. Never hurt them like Richie hurt Katria.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

juri han10

Greedy Hunter

3,625 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:34 am
User Image

Juri Han

"Ok what I,m about to show you will either shock you,scare you,or avoid me for all eternity."Juri blinked her eyes once and a purple light came out of her right eye as it flashed in Ra,s face.,"This was the main reason I was picked on my right eye has a purple light that only shows when I show loneliness...I,m such a freak I don't even deserve to live, everywhere I go people see me and say hey there goes the freak with the glowing right eye"!Juri cried so much that her right eye glowed brighter as tears rolled down her cheeks."I can't even show my face to anyone without that person calling me a freak!!" User Image  
Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff