Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Lethal Love. ((S/F)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:50 pm
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

"They tell me that love is wonderful..."

Erin paled when she heard the male. "Ash," she breathed, dropping her gun and ripping off her vest. She dropped into the hole Badokku had made and sprinted past the neko, running full tilt toward the noise she could so clearly hear now. "Ash! Ash!" she screamed, half-mad with fear and worry. I promised to keep you safe... I promised...

"...but how can something so painful be wonderful?"

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:59 pm
Tsubatsu Naruse

User Image

His head shot up from the bound girl's chest when he heard the ceiling smash. <********> He swore loudly and jumped off of her, racing for the maintenance hall again.

Anything that can stomp THROUGH the floor is something I ain't gonna ******** with! Tsubatsu thought as he scrambled out of the building and into his red mazaradi, peeling away quickly.

[Did you really think you could escape your fate? No one cheats me of what's mine. And make no mistake; you are mine.]  

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:03 pm
Ashika Dresden

User Image

Ash heard the floor break and knew the nekos had heard, and watched as Tsubatsu flead like a little girl. Pity he didn't stay for the party. She thought bitterly and heard Erin calling her name. She began to let out muffled cries and hit the fences harder, her wrists aching from the abuse. She wanted Erin to find her fast, her body was hurting and she was pretty much half naked. She really didn't want an employee to find her like this.

{If you really knew the darkness of my heart, would you even want to know me?}  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:10 pm
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin found Ash quickly and knelt beside her, rage filling her and making her tremble when she saw the bite marks. "That ********... I'm going to kill him," she hissed, yanking the handcuffs so hard that they broke right off the fence. She found a small bit of metal and picked the locks so that the cuffs fell off Ash's wrists, then removed the tape gently from the girl's mouth. "I'm so sorry, Ash," she whispered, fighting back tears as the adrenaline began to fade. She knew there was no way she'd catch Tsubatsu now. The snake was probably long gone. "I promised to keep you safe, but... I failed... If I'd had any idea he could get in here..." She took off her turtleneck and handed it to Ash, glad she had a tank top on underneath. "Here, wear this. Looks like the b*****d ruined your shirt." Erin blushed slightly and looked away, rather ashamed that she'd been admiring Ash's body at a time like this.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:26 pm
Ashika Dresden

User Image

Ash knew Erin was livid, the girl freaking broke METAL! She sat up slowly and moved her shoulders to work out the kinks from being pulled so firmly from her body. She noticed Erin looking at her bare chest and turn red as she looked away. At any other time, she would be overjoyed to see Erin staring at her, but with the bites on her skin and the lingering feeling of the man's mouth on her, she trembled in disgust. "Yeah. A good shirt down the drain. And a perfectly good bra too." She said in a hoarse voice.

She slipped on the new shirt and rubbed her wrists, fumming about Tsubatsu and how he had tried to rape her, WHILE her friends were above them. "Don't worry about it Erin. I got him a good swipe across his face. He's bleeding right now, and hopefully it will burn like hell when he cleans it." She smirked at the black haired girl next to her slyly, "Thought of you and drew blood."

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:33 pm
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin had to smile at Ash's words. "Way to go, hon. You showed him." Her hands twitched with the desire to hold Ash, to hug her tightly and physically reaffirm that she was actually okay, but she resisted. The girl was probably hurting pretty badly right now, and a hug wouldn't make it better. Erin stood and helped Ash to her feet. "Come on. Let's get out of here, before I kill whatever employee let him down here."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:35 pm
User Image
Badokku Ariake

By the time Badokku had located Ash and Erin, he had lost interest in what ever the cause of the commotion had been. Now he was more concerned with the results of him feeling it necessary to break through the floor. It's not exactly something that could be done quietly. He had managed to attract the attention of the employees and a crowd sounded like it was starting to develop outside.
"Shizu went to explain the situation to the laser-tag work slaves...I wonder if they'll be mad about the hole..."

"Senses numbing. Consciousness fading away. The overflowing emotions and reality are painted over in black."

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:57 pm
Ashika Dresden

User Image

Ash nodded and walked out with Erin and the others, her arms firmly crossed over her chest in her attempt to not be touched by anyone else. She glanced around and noticed that one of the guys turned pale and avoided looking at the group and she snapped. She rushed up to him and slammed her hands on either side of his head on the wall behind him, planting her body in front of him. She looked at him in pure rage and asked in pure malice, "How much?"

The man looked at her and shook in fear, the slightly shorter girl suddenly seeming much taller. "I... I don't know w-what you're talking about..." He stammered.

Ash got fed up with being nice and pulled back her fist and hit the wall, right next to his throat. "Dont. ********. With. Me. I'm out of patience. I know that Tsubatsu paid you off. Now, how much? Be honest, now. I missed on purpose, next time I won't." She growled.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:02 pm
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin choked back a snicker when Badokku referred to the employees as 'work slaves' and shrugged. "Honestly, they don't have much right to be pissed... A girl was almost raped in their building. They should worry about getting their asses sued." Erin looked at Ash in shock when the girl seemed to go completely postal on one of the employees, a boy taller than Ash but shorter than Erin. When Erin heard what Ash was saying, she felt a slow rage fill her, but mostly was concerned for Ash. She placed a gentle hand on the girl's less-injured shoulder. "Ash, don't. He's not worth it." She looked down at the boy like he was slime. "He's not worth s**t."

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:13 pm
Ashika Dresden

User Image

She shrugged off Erin's hand quickly, the touch reminding her too much of the man that had pinned her. Ash gave Erin a look that made the taller girl step back, the hate and rage burning in her grey eyes. She returned that gaze to the man before her and began to lift her fist once more. "T-Two hundred! Two hundred dollars alright! Please! Please don't hit me!" He screamed in his fear.

Ash drew her fist back the full distance and shot it forwards, and straight through the wall an inch from his throat. "He tried to rape me. That b*****d has been after me for YEARS, and YOU just LET him near me. Was it really worth it? Was it worth your job? Was it worth my life? Was two hundred dollars worth all that?" She asked him in a cold voice with dead eyes, and pulled away as a wet spot formed on his pants.

She quietly stalked out of the building and tried to feel nothing at all.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:17 pm
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin flinched back when Ash shook off her hand and winced as the girl's fist shot right through the wall. Erin turned to go after her, but stopped for a moment to look at the boy. "Hope you have way more than two hundred bucks, buddy. Your a** is gonna get sued. I'm talking to your boss. Be prepared for the biggest legal fight of your life." Erin ran after Ash, careful not to touch her again. "Come on. Let's go back to campus." She glanced over her shoulder, looking for Shizuka and Badokku.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:26 pm
User Image
Badokku Ariake

Badokku sighed, watching the scene play out before him with a bored expression. Humans were so easily manipulated by money it was sickening. Shizuka was standing beside him, her hand in his, glaring at the human male. She was furious, but she wouldn't say or do anything. The human looked broken enough as it was. He sighed and began to follow Erin and Ash, pulling Shizuka along with him.
"Are things always this...eventful?"

"Senses numbing. Consciousness fading away. The overflowing emotions and reality are painted over in black."

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:17 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

After everyone was finally in the car, Erin began the rather short drive back to campus. The fun mood that that had been present before the excursion was obviously long gone now. Erin sighed. She'd suggested this outing, so she felt partially responsible. "I'm sorry about all that, guys. Guess we should have gone roller skating instead." She drove through the gates and parked the car in the parking lot close to the residence hall, turning off the car and getting out to open Ash's and Shizuka's doors for them.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:43 am
Ashika Dresden

User Image

Ash sat in a cold silence the entire drive back, her mind an angry storm of murderous fury. She wanted to hunt down that man and rip his throat out, then shove it back down the hole. When Erin opened her door, she gave her a cold smile. "Ain't your bad. Couldn't have helped it chickie, you didn't know that waste of space would show."

She had a cold, cruel glint in her grey eyes and a wolfish, almost animalistic edge to her smile. "Next time, he loses his worthless life. Very slowly and painfully. Come, my little pets." She said silkily and wandered for the dorms, walking in a completely different manner than she ever had before.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:49 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin frowned slightly and glanced back at the twins. She'd never seen Ash like this, and it frightened her a little. "I'll catch up to you later, Shizu. You should probably spend some time with your brother, huh? Since the poor guy put up with us for a couple hours." Erin turned and jogged after Ash, not wanting to let the obviously-disturbed girl out of her sight. "Um, Ash... Are you sure you're okay?"

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces