Welcome to Gaia! ::

Circle of Nine

Back to Guilds

A tightly-wound RPing haven for the Guardians of the True Role-Play...the Circle of Nine! 

Tags: small, friendly, literate, awesome, pie=good 

Reply Role-Playing--Boneyard
Battles of the Planeswalkers (Open/Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:22 pm
Eternity paced nervously at the thought of meeting the real Progenitus while they waited for the Gatekeeper. She, like all Fae children, had heard the legends that were spread throughout Lorwyn. But she only believed such stories on sleepless nights when her mind was wracked with worry or paranoia about one thing or another. She had always hoped that Progenitus was just an elaborate story meant to frighten her. Gatekeeper's affirmation just made these feelings resurface. She bit a nervous knuckle, and finally actually physically shook herself. She steeled her will, and decided that their best hope was to find this creature and see what it had to offer. She toyed with a bit of White Mana at her fingertips as her power returned to her. The glow was much fainter than before, as she was too far away from her home in the plains to forge a connection stronger than the one she held now. She silently hoped for Gatekeeper to return quickly. She was anxious to get moving.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:38 pm
Orcus nodded as the sound of Geblin stepping down disappeared. "Clouds? How stunningly beautiful." Orcus turned. "Geblin really is quite good with red mana isn't he? I can see the detail on the seat." Orcus moved in closer. "I can see the detail on the seat." He repeated the part that astounded him the most. "I must go help out the development of this wondrous thing." He held on to the rim of the stairs as he walked down, worshiping the craftsmanship. Orcus then realized that he had never looked upon the blade of his weapon, the one given to him by his father at death. "This is the marvel that I was given." Is all he said and then descended the stairs once against to find Geblin.  

Orcus Fieres
Crew

Aged Genius

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:53 pm
Mourner snorted with mirthless amusement, his face still a mask. It must have been nice to feel such wonder. He sometimes almost wished he still felt emotions. Almost. He gave another snort at the irony of Orcus's situation. Lorwyn's elves were obsessed with physical beauty, and would even kill in the name of this obsession.... Here walked an Elf who would like nothing more than to exterminate the entirety of his own race, and he was completely blind. As Orcus and Geblin wandered the complete parts of the castle, Mourner's subconscious mind was forming the rest of it while he contemplated the patterns of the Aurora, the reason he'd come to Lorwyn. He decided to name the entire estate Högborg Sörjande. The ring of it sounded fitting. It sort of made him miss his former creativity as a human being. Sort of.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:40 pm
Geblin heard Orcus' foot steps above. "So you have come to learn have you?" Then follow me and watch what i do." He motioned his hand and the metal seemed to meld itself. "All things have mana and once you have mastered the mana then you have mastered all things that have that mana. So since this taower has all five colors in it then I can mold anything here. So can you if you try."

Gatekeeper entered the small vale that he had left Eternity and Karisa. "I have returned though your companion has not yet left the city. She shall join us momentarily." He saw that Eternity was pacing. "What is wrong?"  

Strider Wolfheart
Crew

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:48 pm
"How can we know that this being will help us? I know we haven't got much of a chance on our own, but I fear our best shot may be a shot in the dark. Certainly there must be another way to combat these new planeswalkers without striking deals with eldritch creatures...?"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:52 pm
Orcus furrowed his brow and concentrated on a small area of the wall. "So..." The wall began to bubble and quarter inch studs began appearing from it. "Quite interesting." He concentrated a little harder on the area. The studs began to move closer until they became only three or four across. They then grew out to be black spikes that shot out right in front of Orcus. He jolted back and then picked himself up, attempting to move the spikes back into the wall. "That's harder than you make it seem, Geblin." Orcus tapped the wall with his knuckle, not for no good reason, just none that made good sense. "But I can do this only with the tower that responds to my magic, no?"  

Orcus Fieres
Crew

Aged Genius

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200

Strider Wolfheart
Crew

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:11 pm
"We are not striking deals. Progenitus is the father of mana. If there is something threatening this world then he shall be pleased to aid us. Not strike deals with us, a deal is when both parties receive something. Progenitus shall ask nothing for his council. Besides like I said I have met Progenitus, he shall remember me." Gatekeeper kneeled down and shook Karisa. "Karisa, you must awake."

Karisa slowly opened her eyes and quickly felt her forehead. It was still sore from the ritual. "What happened?"

"You blacked out after the contract was made. It is a natural part of the process so don't worry there's nothing wrong with you. Now you must get up and collect your things. Soon we shall be off to find some council" Gatekeeper stood and offered a hand.

Karisa took his hand and was quickly lifted to her feet."So what council shall we find?"

"We go to find Progenitus. It is a long road so be prepared to travel quick and long. Speed shall be needed if we plan on thwarting our enemy." Gatekeeper took off his pack and sat on it, it was filled with solid things so no harm would come of it. "Though first we must wait for your friend um...what was your name?"

"No, all things that has black mana flowing through them you can manipulate. Though much more practice you shall need." Geblin melded the spikes back into the wall and continued his business. "On the next floor I shall begin creating the rooms for our minions. Several shall there be and beds shall be needed. You may accompany me if you wish and practice. Though it shall still be many hours before I am finished."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:27 pm
"I think you would do better with me in the background right now but if you don't mind a few disruptions I believe it would help me practice the skill you've just taught me." Orcus followed Geblin as he walked. "How long did it take you to become so efficient while building these things? You seem to go at quite a quick pace." Orcus knew that training was everything but this was new to even him, who had studied, though on his own, for so many years.  

Orcus Fieres
Crew

Aged Genius

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200

Strider Wolfheart
Crew

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:37 pm
"I am a planeswalker. I learned how in a plane where all things could be melded freely with thought and I encorperated it into mana by using my hands." Geblin continued down until a landing that led off came. He took the turn and started placing torches with one hand and doors with another. "Once you get the hang of it then it is as easy as regular mana weaving."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:49 pm
((geez slow down a little and Silas I had my treefolk character speaking to your big bad guy character but that got overlooked))

Cilius decided that it was time to head back even though she did not find what she was looking for.

While going from roof to roof like he always did in the city Maeis saw the Faerie that was with the Gatekeeper. He was interested in what was happening since the Gatekeeper never leaves his post he decided to follow her.

Cilius finally got back to the meeting spot and said, "Okay I am back, so we ready?"  

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

Strider Wolfheart
Crew

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:05 pm
Gatekeeper picked up his pack and placed it on his back. "Yes, at least I am. Let us go." He picked up Karisa's things and handed them to her. "We shall be going over rough terrain so it could be slow going at points. I shall lead you as best i can but i am old and have not left my post in many years now. You will have to excuse me if I sit and think of our course for a bit at times." Gatekeeper turned and headed down a small unseen path in the woods.

"I guess it's good I wore boots instead of flats today." Krisa joked and followed beside Gatekeeper.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:13 pm
Cilius still now realizing how great this Progenitus considering what Gatekeeper said and by how Eternity was acting. "Well lead the way I can't wait to meet him."

Maeis scouting behind a tree near their location overheard what they were saying. He thought 'First the Gatekeeper of the town left his post and now they are going to see the legend Progenitus something is definitely up. I wonder if it had something to do with the strange ripples in the man pool since the start of today.' He then kept far behind them following as they continued their journey.  

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:25 pm
((Sorry, dude. I thought your character was talking about Orcus.))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:31 pm
Eternity summoned a gigantic moth, and sat in the saddle upon its back, gliding on the warm air rising from the nearby coast. She waited for direction from her allies before moving on.  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:33 pm
((well my internet is screwing with me so i guess i'll have to call it a night. i'll post tomorrow so don't get to far ahead kay))  
Role-Playing--Boneyard

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff