Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Better then needles Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:46 pm
Tiffany smiled cutely and giggled. She most likely was the strangest human he ever met but it didn't matter to her. She wasnt afraid of him, well anymore. Maybe he was just misunderstood.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:53 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Still unafraid was she? Well he would see to that. In one swift movement, too fast for her human eyes to see, he grabbed her and pinned her on the bed. "You really should be afraid." He said, brushing the hair away from her face.  

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:58 pm
All Tiffany did was blink and then suddenly she was pinned onto the bevy Dmytri. Then when he talked she replied, Why should I? there was no fierceness in her voice, it was just a simple question. why should she be afraid of him?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:09 pm

He stared down at her, glancing at her neck. The words slipped out of his mouth before he could stop them. "I wanted to kill you." His voice was matter-of-fact. He traced her lips with his finger. "It would be better if I did kill you." So why couldn't he?  

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:15 pm
Tiffany knew he wanted to kill her but why didn't he? Then why don't you? What's holding you back? Did he do this all the time to his victims? Or was she the only one?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:48 pm

So calm. Not a single scream. Perhaps he was losing his touch. "You intrigue me." He replied honestly. He touched her neck again. "And you taste delicious." He wanted to taste her again, but would it be too much for her mortal body? He'd never cared about a human's wellfare before, so he had no idea.  

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:58 pm
Tiffany blushed, then saw the way Dmytri was looking at her neck. She smiled at him. Go ahead. I know you want to drink my blood again. She said kindly. She knew he wanted more blood from her.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:03 pm

She couldn't be human. There had to be something other about her. Still, it was an impossible temptation. He sat up and pulled her onto his lap. Brushing the hair away from the unmarked side of her neck, he bent his head and sank his fangs in. Again one hand cupped the back of her head. The other was holding her close against him.  

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:16 pm
Tiffany felt a sharp pinch in her neck again and then it went away as fast as it came. Again, she felt bliss. She was thinking what would happen if someone was addicted to this. She could see why they would. Then, Tiffany started to wonder how long she would stay here. A day, a week, a year? Who knows? She didn't even think Dmytri knew.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:22 pm

He drank slowly, trying to guage how affected she was by it. Was she beginning to get dizzy? Was she having trouble keeping her eyes open? A million different things to look for. It was troublesome. There was always the option of offering his blood. It should be enough to offset the effects. But he'd never offered his blood to anyone, much less a human he'd met the night before.  

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:28 pm
For what is felt like a few minutes, Tiffany began to feel dizzy. Was she loosing to much blood? She was starting to get worried. What would happen if he drained her dry? She didn't want to interrupt him, what will he do when she does?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:33 pm

He felt her begin to go limp in his arms. Usually this was the moment of triumph, when the prey finally stopped struggling and surrendered to their fate. This time, however, he pulled back. He studied her face, wondering if he went too far. He shifted her in his arms, so she was leaning against his chest. "Are you well?" He asked, perturbed by how anxious he was.  

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:39 pm
Tiffany looked up at Dmytri. Uh I'm ok, I-I just feel a little dizzy. She told him honestly. Her vision was starting to get a bit blurry on and off. She was also feeling a bit light-headed. She smiled wryly at him.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:44 pm

He watched her eyes go in and out of focus. Damn. He had taken too much. He sighed and brought his wrist up to his mouth. He didn't even wince as he tore the skin. With one arm still firmly around her, he brought the now-bloody wrist to her mouth. "Drink." He commanded gently.  

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:51 pm
Wait wh-what? Tiffany asked confused. He was making her drink his blood? That was a turn around. Why? She looked at his bloody wrist. That looked like that would hurt, well, to a human.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff