Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Gaian Geezers Guild
Them darn kids now'days Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kids today?
Better?
10%
 10%  [ 30 ]
Worse?
43%
 43%  [ 127 ]
Kids in my day....
12%
 12%  [ 36 ]
Is there soup today?
15%
 15%  [ 45 ]
Wanders off......
19%
 19%  [ 56 ]
Total Votes : 294

Marty Nozz

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 1:03 pm
Malheureux
Marty Nozz
Oh piffle. I'm all for child abuse. Beat your kids! Beat 'em. Because if you don't, the cops will later.
earlier Marty Nozz also
See that right there is why every parent should own a cattle prod.

"I don't want to..."

BZZT!

To both of these statement I offer Mr. Nozz a hearty HIGHFIVE and a big AMEN!!
Just doin' my part. xp

On a kinder note, two of the little neighbor girls introduced themselves and wanted to see my fish pond. They were both very well behaved, so there is some hope.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 2:48 pm
But Marty, were you suprised by their politeness?
i find i'm often almost shocked when i come across a nice child now neutral

jellysundae

Marty Nozz

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 4:02 am
Well, they were very nice because I let them look at my koi pond. The house's previous owner would also let them. They even said thank you. Knowing that a lot of children are horrible just makes it that much more pleasent to find one that's worth a damn. Hell, one of my karate students, no matter how badly I put him through the wringer, no matted how hard I push him, comes up to me after every class, shakes my hand, and says "Thank you." Good kid, great parents.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 3:54 am
Yeah, every so often I feel like there might be hope for humanity. I was in a charity shop on Saturday and this kid, couldn't be more than 4 years old, stumbled into my leg. He immediately said "sorry". Now that's what I'd like to see more of smile

DW  

Warnersister

Marty Nozz

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 3:28 am
And then there's my other student, who gives me grey hairs. Wants to know why he's not being promoted to his next belt, when he can't remember his rquirements. This kids, honestly, can't remember how old he is.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 4:01 pm
jellysundae
i'm slightly ashamed to admit that one of the reasons i'm put off having children is other people's children redface

This EXACTLY one of the reasons I am putting off having children.
I have a friend who had two children and then her husband left her. I cannot figure out how her kids turned out so perfect. The only thing she did differently in raising her kids was that she always treated them like adults. She would see one of them crying and say, "Hey, I see you're crying...what about?". She never talked baby talk to them or made them feel like babies.
Also, she listened to alot of techno/industrial music and the kids liked dancing around to that.
Nothing wrong with a little reality in your children's entertainment choices!

On a side note, my mom was standing in line at a bakery and a little kid holding his mom's hand called my mom "fat". The parent didn't say anything. So my mom leaned a little closer and stood on the kid's shoe. He he he! I was never so proud of my mom!  

Umberella

jellysundae

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 7:48 am
rofl YAY!! GO your Mom!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 9:39 pm
Malheureux
Does anyone else remember the commercials where they stood an elephant on a Tonka truck???

Now I gotta go get my medication checked again 'cause I'm seein' that everywhere.

Also, do you remember when sex was DIFFICULT to find in commercials, like, you had to squint really hard at the icecubes?  

Harbone
Crew

Kai Kaze Kaloni Kozue

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 9:45 am
Harbone
Malheureux
Does anyone else remember the commercials where they stood an elephant on a Tonka truck???

Now I gotta go get my medication checked again 'cause I'm seein' that everywhere.

Also, do you remember when sex was DIFFICULT to find in commercials, like, you had to squint really hard at the icecubes?

xp Gawd. Aren't they transparent now, though? <---- not a pun. xd

There's this one that they play LATE at night, for some kinda' adults only party line. x.X It makes me want to die. Horribly.

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 9:02 pm
Of course, I realize I'm being somewhat hypocritical, here, what with the jokes in the random convo thread.

But I don't think kids really appreciate hypocrisy these days, anyway.  

Harbone
Crew

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 7:56 pm
jellysundae
rofl YAY!! GO your Mom!
My thoughts exactly.  
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 8:22 pm
Right now I'd be satisfied if they just went to bed!!!!!!  

wing1933

4,400 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Gaian Geezers Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items