Nana_Rocks_theworld

3,700 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:35 pm
Kairi smiled and sat on his desk he started drawing something  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:42 pm
Smiling a bit she giggled a little feeling a bit more accepted. Though surely Sae would crush that in mere hours. Looking over to Kairi she smiled a bit before turning away blushing. A few girls then asked her about Kairi and her causing her to blush. But smiling she acted like she zipped her lips and threw away the key making the girls say aw.  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Nana_Rocks_theworld

3,700 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:54 pm
Kairi stood up when the teacher came and tolled him to turn away and the teacher turned then Kairi took Momos hand and ran away  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:59 pm
Smiling a little as she looked to her new friends. She then blinked looking to Kairi a little though once he grabbed her hand and began to run. She smiled before following after him giggling looking up to him."Kairi.. Where are we going..?"Asked her voice gently as she ran behind him smiling.

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Nana_Rocks_theworld

3,700 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:27 am
They went behind the school building and stopped "Momo are you sure you like me or are you doing this to get your mind of Toji "he asked whit a sad face  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:17 pm
Blinking she then felt her eyes widen before she released his hand. Looking to the ground she moved her back to face him a little. A few tears burned at her eyes as she knew the answer."Kairi.. Lets.. Lets not hang out anymore.. Okay..?"Murmured her voice quietly before she began to walk off. She did kind of like him but she felt like she was doing this to get over Toji. Walking to the p.e. room she slipped off her clothing before putting on her swim suite. Moving over to the pool she dived in and began to do laps to get her mind off of things.

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Nana_Rocks_theworld

3,700 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:54 am
Kairi skipped class again he was lying down in the back yard "Momo-san"the teacher said "Can you bring Kairi-kun to class"she said  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:00 am
Looking up a little at the teacher she sighed a bit before nodding. Getting out of the pool she shook out her hair a bit. Grabbing her towel she walked in before dropping it. Leaning against her locker she looked down a little."I don't want to be using him.. To get over.."Whispered her voice quietly before she sighed deeply. Shaking her head a bit she quickly got dressed before putting her hair into a high ponytail. Walking to the backyard she figured thats were he would be. Spotting him before making a face she walked over quietly."Kairi.. Um.. The teacher wants you back in class.."Called out her voice before she murmured quietly.

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Nana_Rocks_theworld

3,700 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:04 am
"I won't go "he said and turned to her "I made Momo cry and i' m mad at myself"he said and his face was angry  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:07 am
Blinking a little she then giggled a bit looking to him. Once her series of giggles had stopped she shook her head before looking to him."What're you talking about Kairi..? Now come on lets get to class.."Spoke out her voice like she usually would. But in truth she was hiding her feelings and trying to cover up that she had been in fact crying.

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Nana_Rocks_theworld

3,700 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:11 am
"I know that you have been crying now Momo is a very cheerful person and she is not acting like before"he said and sat down  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:20 am
Looking to the side a bit she then felt her hands clench. Shaking her head she then turned her back to him."I don't know what your talking about.. But if you insist on not going to class then stay then.."She said quietly yet harshly before walking off. She didn't want to deal with this anymore. All she wanted to do was run, far away. She couldn't stand it! The only person she had besides Toji was Kairi. And she was just being selfish and using him to feel better.

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Nana_Rocks_theworld

3,700 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:29 pm
Kairi went after Momo and took her by the arm and kissed her "Don't you see how much i love you"he said  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:41 pm
Stopping a bit she felt her hands clench before looking away. Pushing him away she turned her back to him a bit."I'm no good.. Kairi.. You don't want me.."Murmured her voice quietly before she walked forward. She didn't want to hurt him anymore. Or use him.

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Nana_Rocks_theworld

3,700 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:51 am
Kairi pulled her to him "If you think your using me your not i knew you liked Toji thats why i hugged you in front of him he must have felt jelous "he said and let her go  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff