Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Fruit Basket Rp (FOR ANYONE) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:17 pm
Blinking nervously, she moved away from him a little though her ears pricked forward with curiousness. Thinking a bit she then nodded snapping her finger looking to him."You like Haru right..? Then you should go after her and accept her as she is and explain to her that you don't care about her.. Erm.. Animal side.. Or something.. I don't know.."Spoke out her voice quickly yet oddly cutely. Even with her height she wasn't much taller than Momi. Actually to think about it he was probly taller than her.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:21 pm
Momikyoko smiled at her and nodded. Uh huh! He said cheerfully. Then his face turned to concern. Oh no! Haru! Why are you crying? He asked, his voice full of concern as he took out a hankerchief and wiped her tears, smiling worriedly.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:23 pm
Ruki smiled softly at the girl. "I do accept Haru the way she is but... When I kissed her I could just tell... Tell that she wasn't mine to take. Haru likes me but doesn't love me. I don't deserve Haru. And she doesn't deserve the pain that I will inflict upon her if I go back." He looked up and smiled at Yuzu.
"Please understand, Haru isn't mine. She is someone elses." And with that he turned and walked away.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:25 pm
Haru grabbed Momi and pulled him down to her eye level, hugging him tightly.
"Oh Momi, you are the only one who is nice to me..." She said, holding the tears back. "Thank you for accepting me even if I am the cat..." She buried her face in Momi's hair and her breathing calmed.  

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:26 pm
Failure. It was the worst thing the ambitious and wise rat could possibly encounter. A sigh escaped her lips before she walked after Haru. Seeing Momi with her, she shook her head still holding her little notepad from the cafe."Hey... Haru.. Uh.. Would you want to come.. Er.. To the cafe for a treat..? Momi could come to.."She asked quietly her voice soft but slightly awkward as she looked away.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:31 pm
I don't judge people but what animal they are silly. Momikyoko said softly, hugging her back. When Yuzu came, he stood up and said, Yeah! It'll be fun! Let's go! He told her cheerfully. Smiling, blood still dripped from his cheek.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:37 pm
Haruhi wiped the blood from Momi's cheek and kissed his cheek gently.
"Sure Yuzu, thank you." She smiled at Yuzu gently and stood up, hauling Momi up with her.
"I'll get you something if you'd like." Haru smiled at Momi.
Momi, you are such a darling. How can I ever thank you. She thought, looking at the Bunny Zodiac.
"We need to get you cleaned up too." She nodded at Momikyoko. "Sound good?" She smiled.

((OOCC: Wow Rainbow Unicorn, you can really make one good mean char XD... And then one so cute as Momi ^^))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:37 pm
Looking to Momi, she reached into her pocket. Pulling out a bandaid and a handkerchief. She moved forward wiping his cheek before placing a bandaid on his cheek gently."Momi.."Murmured her voice quietly as she shook her head. He needed to be careful and so did Haru. It wouldn't be long before someone found out.  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:52 pm
Momikyoko giggled at all this attention. Awe! Thank yooou! He said cutely to both Yuzu and Haru, hugging both of them in a group hug. He smiled cutely. Hey! Momi has an idea! He said raising his hand. Let's invite Rath! He's been such a downer lately. He smiled. Let's cheer him up. He giggled.

((Awe! Why thank you! >.<))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:00 pm
Glancing to Momi, she then felt her cheeks fluster at the mention of Rath. She wouldn't admitt it but she did kind of like him more than a third cousin. Making a face she cleared her throat before looking to the side nodding idly."Sure, Momi.. If thats what you want of course.."Murmured her voice quietly as she moved forward. She looked forward in an attempt to hide her slightly flustered cheeks. It wasn't all that bad anyways she was not closely related to them anyways.  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:08 pm
Oooooooh, someone fancies Rath. Momikyoko said teasingly as he saw Yuzu blush. He smiled and winked at her. Then, he skipped ahead to find Rath.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:14 pm
Looking to him, she almost fell backwards from embarrassment. She didn't want Rath to know since it was embarrassing and she was oddly a shy person underneath her tough exterior."Momi!"Whined her voice quietly as she walked behind him. Attempting to pale her cheeks by taking deep breaths she looked down a little.  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:31 pm
Momi smiled cutely at Yuzu and giggled. Then, he saw Rath. Rath! I found you! He said cheerfully.

Rath spun around and to his horror, there was momi running cheerfully towards him. He attempted to run away, but momi was already tugging his arm.

Rath! Come with us to Yuzu's work!

No. Rath said.

Awwwwwwwe! Come on don't be such a downer. Momi whined.

Leave me alone you stupid rabbit. Rath said firecly.

Waaaaaaah! Rath is calling me names! Momi whined.

Shut it! Rath growled.

Then come with us! Momi pleaded, whining.

Fine! All right! Rath said annoyed.

Yaaaaaaay! Let's goooo! Momi said cheerfully as he skipped towards Yuzu's work, smiling.

Rath rolled his eyes then put his hands in his pockets and walked slowly behind them. Stupid rabbit.... he muttered under his breath.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:47 pm
Walking about in the cafe her ears twitched a bit. Standing in front of a table she did a cute gesture looking to the customers."And some sugar cubes?"Asked her voice cutely as she smiled looking rather adorable. Though once they nodded she smiled murmuring a just one minute before walking over to the kitchen.  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:07 am
As Rath walked in, many girls kept staring at him and giggling. This was why he didn't like public places.

Hey Rath, do you fancy Yuzu? Momi asked Rath in a low whisper.

Rath raised an eyebrow then slapped the back of Momi's head.

Waaaaah! Rath is hitting me! Momi whined.

When did you get perverted? Rath asked.

I didn't mean in the outfit! I mean do you fancy her. Momi saied rubbing the back of his head.

Oh well.. I don't need to tell you.

Please! Momi whined.

No. Rath said.

Please!

No.

PLEEEEEEEASE!

NO and that's FINAL! Suddenly, people were staring at them.

Momi pouted and Rath rolled his eyes.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces