Welcome to Gaia! ::

Circle of Nine

Back to Guilds

A tightly-wound RPing haven for the Guardians of the True Role-Play...the Circle of Nine! 

Tags: small, friendly, literate, awesome, pie=good 

Reply Role-Playing--Elite
Bleach: End of an Era ((Open 9/28/12)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:19 pm
Akihime feigned coyness, and flashed a smile.
"Oh, you think I'm pretty?" she giggled, and pretended to primp as the chunk of spiritual matter hurtled toward her. As soon as it entered arm's length, she ceased her primping and batting her eyes, and reached out with an open palm, catching the piece, and forcing it to dissolve into reishi once more with a thunderclap.
"It's time this pretty rose showed you her thorns," she whispered, barely audible. A black spectral presence made itself evident, and Akihime's Hollow mask appeared once more.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:53 pm
((Where is everyone? I feel like we're leaving Blue, Strider, and Arashi behind again.))

"Ah, there we go!" Crying out and cackling a bit wildly, Takeshi banged his two swords together to produce a loud clanging noise, like clapping. This is what he'd been waiting for. This is what made him so eager to join battle, not the quiet assessment of another's potential; the rush of the unknown. He ceased his smacking and settled in an easier offensive position: knees bent, one Seele Schneider up and the other diagonal to the ground. "Finally! And for the record: Pretty and deadly. But let's see who's the better, eh Akihime?"  

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:00 pm
((I dunno...should we wait a bit?))

Akihime's bow ruptured the moment the mask formed itself on her face, unable to channel the massive energies pouring out of her. She deactivated her Schneiders before they would rupture as well. She formed a lance of spiritual power, condensed and compressed as tightly as she could manage, and sprinted toward her foe, aiming to ram him with her shoulder, the lance still in hand, and unused as of yet.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:13 pm
((Hm. I think we should...to be fair.))  

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:16 pm
(( KK. ))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:28 pm
Zero could barely see the small cero headed for him, and moved too late to avoid it. It struck him in the arm, and he stifled his cry of pain. "Those ceros are a neat trick. I should see if I can master one sometime." His mask cracked even more, the bottom left portion falling away and disintegrating. His time was up, and he had no choice but to retreat now. "Hate to break it to you, but we should end this fight for now." The cloud shot out in all directions, masking all spiritual pressure as he made his retreat, using flash-step to get as far away as possible. 'That Ossman is a real threat. I need to get everyone else together and let them know.'  

Frog Apocalypse
Crew

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Strider Wolfheart
Crew

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:57 pm
Reddo's fist was swung wide but instead of attempting to stop his momentum he shifted his weight upon his heels and spun around, his left coming up as the blade slid across the armor from the spinning. "If you cannot fight the stream then flow with it. Hado number 32, Okasen." As his right came back around a yellow orb appeared and spread across his arms creating a large arcing wave of lightning.

Meiso flash-steps to the side of Maria and raises one of his hands up towards her. "Hado number 63, Raikoho!" A large yellow lightning bolt screams towards Maria.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:48 am
In fear of another attack Ossman put up the negacion wall again, the cloudy mist rolled it around and he dropped the shield. "I thought it would be longer." He looked over at Diego. "Those swords are sure something. Should he lauch too many of those at me in one fight, I might have to actually worry about him in the future." Ossman sheathed his rapier and his wings and armour began to disipate slowly.  

Orcus Fieres
Crew

Aged Genius

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:50 pm
Kousuke acted by instinct and dropped to the ground, hearing the wave pass over him with a violent crackling. Instead of standing back up, he rolled away from any ground attacks Reddo might hit him with. He crouched and stood yelled, "Augur, Ookami no Keiji!" His nodachi immediately began to lengthen, the hilt providing a long pole and the blade at the end turning white while a second appeared on the other side, black. Flames sprung up as he swung it at Reddo. "Hado? You're obviously not a Soul Reaper."

Maria used flash step to move alongside the lightning bolt rather than use another bakudo spell. She had always felt uncomfortable constantly using them over and over. She darted towards Meiso, swinging her zanpakuto at him diagonally as she closed in.

Takeshi ran forward to meet Akihime instead of waiting for her to make the first move. One of his swords stabbing forward at her face and the other swirling in circles and ready to move if the Quincy attacked with her lance.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:17 pm
Akihime watched as the blue blade pierced her apparent face. The afterimage she'd created dissolved at her will. Her true position was actually somewhere behind Takeshi. She released the lance she carried, with the truest aim she could muster with such an unwieldy projectile.  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Strider Wolfheart
Crew

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:22 pm
"I am master in all places. Is it much of a surprise to you that i am capable of such things?" Reddo slammed his fist down and earth came up infront of him and broke the waves of flame. He then kicked the rock towards Kousuke. "A sound of water, a cry for peace. Breaking storms and generous death. Victory or defeat upon the field of justice. Cleave the mountains, break the sea. Burn in glory! Hado number 45. Basuto-ken!" A blue aura formed around Reddo's right fist. He brought it back and threw a punch. The punch launched forth a massive bullet of energy in the shape of a fist towards Kousuke, bursting through the stone.

Meiso caught Maria's blade with his gauntlet. "Getting this close to a hand to hand weapon user is dangerous little girl." Meiso brought up his other gauntlet and swung at Maria. "Blaze Claw!"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:11 pm
Kousuke saw no other choice but to go to the next level for his bankai. The previous blades vanished, the constant flames whipping back and forth as they became tethers. Two small forms began to enlarge at the ends. One, just taking physical features, launched itself at the odd fist, a fiery sacrifice to save it's controller. The other continued to morph into a wolf, pacing with it's hackles raised.

Maria's face burned with indignation. She stepped back to properly dodge the attack though one brushed by her arm, leaving a stinging cut as it did so. "T-then I won't let you see me!" She said angrily, activating her bankai. "Fade, Rore!" She disappeared.

It had been a while since Takeshi had dueled with another Quincy, more specifically such a strange one like Akihime. Still, he sensed the mass amount of energy in the weapon constructed and was able to pinpoint its location. Turning around, he closed his eyes and concentrated. He envisioned in his mind the power as similar as the reishi he used and drew from the environment, and watched it slowly flake away harmlessly back to Akihime. By the time it reached him it was no bigger than a long thin stick plunging into his arm. ((Not sure if this is allowed, but this is the only way I could think of countering it. I'll edit if need be. ^^" ))  

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Strider Wolfheart
Crew

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:37 pm
Reddo stood unphased by the sudden jump in tactics. He looked to Meiso's fight and was vexed as it seemed that he was holding something but nothing was there. He could see nothing. He turned back to his fight. "There is no doubt that your blade i true and confident but you lack the drive for what I require. Reluctant to fight when it is clear you have no choice. I stand unimpressed by your strength. Tell me Kousuke, is this all you've got?" Reddo released an even larger portion of his spiritual pressure and the air grew heavier as if gravity had incresed. Reddo lifted into the air and looked at Kousuke. "Are you sure you can defeat me?"

Meiso suddenly became perplexed. The woman had vanished. He suddenly knew the characteristics of the bankai. She was bending the light around her to hide herself. "Quite interesting. I do believe not even Lord Reddo is able to see you as you are now. But, it doesn't mean you aren't still infront of me! Blaze Claw!"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:02 pm
Akihime managed a laugh at the clearly confused enemy Soul Reaper.
"Wrong! You think she'd use such a simple trick to escape your sight? Fool! Hollows, especially the more beastlike ones, don't rely on sight alone! The light has nothing to do with her power." In the next instant, her own enemy had dissolved the massive energy lance. ((Yeah, that's actually a good way to counteract Aki's attack. Since Quincies form weapons of energy, and can manipulate all sorts of energy, it only makes sense to think that they can dissolve one another's energy weaponry.=D )) "Well, that sure is an interesting use of our craft," Akihime commended. "Looks like I'm gonna have to rely on my Kido and Ginto." She plunged a single Schneider into the ground for her to take up in case her mask were to break. She pointed two fingers at her enemy, and began to chant.
"Limit of the thousands hands, respectful hands, unable to touch the darkness. Shooting hands unable to reflect the blue sky. The road that basks in light, the wind that ignited the embers, time that gathers when both are together, there is no need to be hesitant, obey my orders. Light bullets, eight bodies, nine items, book of heaven, diseased treasure, great wheel, gray fortress tower. Aim far away, scatter brightly and cleanly when fired!" She stuck her tongue out playfully as violently violet energy poured from her hand in anticipation of the powerful Kido she was about to unleash. "That's a mouthful, eh? Hado 96! Senju Koten Taiho!" The air around Takeshi filled with massive glowing balls of spiritual energy, each emitting from Akihime's pointing fingers. At the annunciation of the Hado's name, the balls of energy began shooting toward the enemy Quincy at great speed.  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Frog Apocalypse
Crew

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:07 am
((Question! Is Daisuke still here or did he leave?))  
Role-Playing--Elite

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff