Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Dungeon
Dungeon Chamber Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:50 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Arthur adcliffe
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

☆═━┈━┈━┈━┈━═☆
Head Auror Ministry Of Magic
Order Of Merlinˌ Third Class
☆═━┈━┈━┈━┈━═☆

Despite it all, I do this job for my children Tamara and William

The Auror recognized his daughter's voice immediately and held up a finger to stop the girl's response, then turned to Tamara. Tamara,what are you doing here? You're not supposed to be on school grounds." He glanced back at Anya to see if she was perturbed about Tamara's presence on school grounds, but she simply shrugged her shoulders.

▂▃▅{Out Of Character} ... ▅▃▂

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:00 pm
❝I wish that you would just leave, cause your presence still lingers here and it won't leave me alone.❞

User Image

║▌│█│║▌║││█ ▌█ ▌█ ▌ ║▌│█│║║▌│█│║▌║││█ ▌█ ▌█

Jasmine had to think for a moment. Who was in that group? She knew there had to be more than just her brother, but their names were another matter. "Um, well, I hardly think he was alone. There was a student a year older then us. I think it was Nott. Then maybe a girl? I don't know her name," she said, her voice filled with sorrow.

Slytherin Keeper

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:51 pm
User Image

❤❤ T A M A R AR A D C L I F F E
HOGWARTS GRADUATE
¦¦ if you're going through hell, keep on going
xxxxxxxxxx x x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬

Tamara nodded to Anya and indicated the bloody and torn clothes, then said, "I found a first year boy wounded in the Forest. I treated him as best as I could and then I brought him to the Hospital Wing." She placed her hands on her hips and then she said, "I figured I'd come down here and see what was going on?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:57 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Arthur adcliffe
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

☆═━┈━┈━┈━┈━═☆
☆═━┈━┈━┈━┈━═☆

He held his hand up to silence his daughter and turned to Jasmine Acacia, listening to what the young girl said. Nodding, he turned to Anya. "Headmistress, I have no more questions for young Miss Acacia. I think she should be taken to her dorm." He knelt beside Jasmine. "If there's anything you remember or need, please feel free to contact me at my office." He then nodded to Anya and turned to his daughter. He listened to her explanation. "First year, Chase Henrick? And how did you know we were down here?"

▂▃▅{Out Of Character} ... ▅▃▂

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:04 pm
User Image
☽═━┈━┈━═☾
Anyanka Swan

Headmistress
☽═━┈━┈━═☾

Anya wasn't the slightest bit surprised that Tamara had found a way to show up at the scene. She always seemed to be around when there was trouble. Arthur suggested that Jasmine be taken to her room. Then he knelt beside her and told her to contact him anytime she needed him. "Come on Miss Acacia. I can bring you to your dorm room, or perhaps you would like something sweet from the kitchens."

⇨{Out of Character}⇦

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:08 pm
User Image

HOGWARTS GRADUATE
xxxxxxxxxx x x

She frowned and sighed. "I heard the apparition into Hogsmeade and I figured that it was Aurors and such a large amount means something must be going on. So I came snooping and discovered Chase, I guess. Eldak pointed me to the Dungeons."  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:22 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Arthur adcliffe
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

☆═━┈━┈━┈━┈━═☆
☆═━┈━┈━┈━┈━═☆

Arthur exhaled a heavy breath and then he nodded. "Alright Tamara. You satisfied your curiosity, now go home. Though you sometimes help the Aurors, you are not one. Go home," he said, then turned to Anya. "I'm going to bring her body back to London and notify her parents, then I'll be back to join my Aurors in the Forest."

▂▃▅{Out Of Character}▅▃▂

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:27 pm
User Image

HOGWARTS GRADUATE
xxxxxxxxxx x x

Tamara nodded slowly. "Sure thing Arthur," she said and turned away. She heard her father mention the Forest and she smirked to herself. She started out for the exit, however, her destination wasn't her apartment in Hogsmeade, but the Forbidden Forest.  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:43 am
❝I wish that you would just leave, cause your presence still lingers here and it won't leave me alone.❞

User Image

Jasmine nodded to the Head Auror. She doubted she'd be able to remember anything more, but perhaps a miracle could occur. What would her parents think? Her dad would likely be crushed, and that could have negative on his Quidditch team. Then again, it could also have negative effects on her own team. She hoped that the sport might take some numbing effect on her, but it was too late to go out and practice, especially with aurors and a murderer about. "I think I'd like a sweet," she said timidly, settling for the only option that would get her out of the dungeon for a bit.

Slytherin Keeper

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:17 pm
That's why I slipped out the back before you knew I was there
And I know the way I left wasn't fair

I didn't want to be around just to bring you down

Remington Jagger Nott

User Image

After racing from the hospital wing to the dungeon corridors, Remington decidedly meandered upon a detour towards his office acquiring a few necessities before racing down to the lower corridors where the commotion had undergone. And, he couldn’t recall the last time he had flown past these corridors and the grand staircases—well—not in ages, it seemed. He reached the professors, and, the young feisty blonde he had encountered upon several occasions. Though, upon realizing that her father was present, he lingered in the distance of the shadows, darkness caressing his features with such a natural tenacity; he was born of smoke and shadows. Hidden, he uttered a silent super sensory charm and eavesdropped upon the conversation. So it seemed, a student had wandered into the forest, found, and had just so happened to be Chase Henrick, but not Zane Acacia…

And Remington was curious as to who may have inflicted the wounds he had seen the upon the first year in the infirmary, and at the instance he realized Arthur Radcliffe and his blossoming young daughter were to part ways—he decided it was best to do so himself. Silent, lithe steps crept close under shadows guided him safely away from the corridors to slither to the Forbidden Forest.

But would he have enough time before the afamed Radcliffe would arrive?

╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝

I'm not a hero but don't think I didn't care

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:21 pm
User Image
☽═━┈━┈━═☾
Anyanka Swan

Headmistress
☽═━┈━┈━═☾

Anya nodded her head to the young third year and then turned her head to Arthur. "Is she free to go?" Upon his nod, Anya placed a hand on Jasmine's back. Come darling, I'll bring you personally to the kitchens. I think Gabby may make a sweet for you herself. She's ever the good cook. Why, I often steal down to the kitchens myself for one of her sweets," the Headmistress said as she led Jasmine out of the chamber.

⇨{Out of Character}⇦

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:08 pm
Slip out the back before they know you were there
and at the worst you'll see nobody cares,
you don't want to be around when it all goes down...

User Image
William Dante Nott the Third

Fifth Year, Slytherin Prefect

The most subtle smile penetrated the veil as he lingered, slow and purposeful, twinkling gold eyes spinning sins and chaos like dancing shadows in fire light. Ominous enchant of ash and fire touched his soul, humming with a black aura, and he never spoke a word as he led her deeper down into the bleak lower recesses of the dungeon. Despite her obvious hesitancy, he knew she'd follow, and before long, her voice echoed upon the stony castle walls, and then, light bare wisps of footsteps behind him. His robes swirled at his heels as he took a sharp turn around the bend of the corridor, leading into the wide expanse of the dungeon chambers. The great, open vicinity sat directly beneath the murky green lake, the few thickly bound windows muddled the room with green, as the fire on the sconce light bled red.

"I spend most my time here, practicing. Truly, my expertise is in potioneering, I've been told I have.. raw.. magic." He explained, an almost inaudible chuckle filtered his words, laced with brittle poison. "What have you been taught so far?" His curiosity lurched at the chance as he withdrew his wand of mahogany and offered a gentle parrying swish.

"Aurumflamma, he decreed. And gold burning fire roared with malice, unfurling from the tip of his wand and striking a shabby, rickety bookcase, engulfing it. Fire magic had always been his specialty. "Flama frigus," Tay callously cast the flame freezing charm on the dresser, all the while, wondering what the young first year beside him might say.

╔══════════════╗
Mood: Callously mused
╚══════════════╝

..even heroes know when to be scared.

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:28 pm
With a thousand lies
And a good disguise
Hit ‘em right between the eyes

MICHELLE CATLIN

Wearing

|||Slytherin|||Pureblood|||First Year|||

User Image User Image
Michelle entered the room and scanned the room with her stony eyes quickly. It was pretty enough. She had always liked the dungeons more than anywhere else in the castle. They held a sort of gloomy comfort to her. She shrugged when Tay asked about the spells they had learned so far. "Not much really. Umm... Curse of the Bogies, Knock Back Jinx, Wingardium, Locomotor, Incendio. Thats really all." She tapped her fingers against her thigh as she thought about her first attempt at the fire charm. Tay seemed to have an affinity to fire spells while hers had ended up burning her hand. Actually it had burned the hand that she now tapped the fingers of. It was still partly bandaged, seeing as she hated magical healing with a passion.
User Image
OOC:...

Love interest: No One
When you walk away
Nothing more to say
See the lightning in your eyes
See ‘em running for their lives

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:53 am
Picture perfect, that's what it seems
They've got this whole thing figured out,
We'll leave this place behind, doesn't that feel right?
Picture perfect, it's picture perfect

GRACIE MCHALEN

Wearing

|||Ravenclaw|||Half blood|||Second Year|||

User Image User Image
Gracie slipped into the chamber without being seen by anyone even though the Slytherin's were now leading their first years to the common room. She breathed a sigh of a relief and sat down. Her peach wand appeared from her pocket as she lazily started sending things hovering around the room to amuse herself while she waited.

OOC:...

Love interest: Jack, Jade, really anyone cute

The days are fading
Like they're one in the same
Picture perfect doesn't mean much to me

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

kcbeach28

Original Dabbler

7,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:03 am
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎☽✰☾≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Jade slipped into the chamber just as some students were about to walk past. As he crept in he felt a thud on the left side of his face. It was a book and thought
'Well today isn't going to end..'
That was when he saw Gracie with her wand out making things float about the room. A bright gleaming smile streched his face showing most of his dazzling white teeth. As he rubbed the side of his face he said
"Having fun?"
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎☽✰☾≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Jades Theme
Slytherin First Year
Ϻѻѻɗ Nervous, Excited
ȘϮɑϮʊș Single
Ͼʀʊʂɧɨɳɠ Gracie

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

The Dungeon

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff