Submit

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:06 pm
Humming a soft sweet song she then looked at her patients. Taking care of them she walked to the nurse station before sitting down typing on a computer quickly.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:49 pm
conner checked on his patients and then his pager rangbeeped and he looked at it to see it said one of his terminal patients was crashing. "s**t" he said quietly. as he ran down he yelled "i need a crash cart" he yelled as he saw the monitors werent good."give him a shot of adrenalin" he yelled and for the next two hours he struggled to keep him alive and then the patient flatlined." im calling it. time of death 8:45" he sighed as he pulled the covers over the patients head after shutting his eyes. he walked out of the room with sweat on his face. he was panting and then took a knee on a nearby bench as the patient was carried to the morge.  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:12 pm
Finishing up her shift she walked down still wearing her uniform. Only to find Conner on a bench, though seeing a gerney being pushed towards the moruge. Sighing quietly she moved over to him before sitting down next to him. Wrapping her arms around him gently she hugged him loosely resting her cheek on his shoulder.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:38 pm
conner sighed and smiled as annie hugged him and leaned his head against hers "thnks, is it a bad thing to feel depressed after a patient you knew for awhile dies?" he asked looking at her.  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:28 pm
Looking to him a little, she could see it in his face. The regret of losing a patient.. She had some of those nights working in the e.r. and the icu unit. Shaking her head a little she leaned up kissing his forehead."No.. It's normal.." She murmured sweetly before resting her forehead against his gently.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:40 pm
Conner smiled . " well you have been here longer then me, thanks" he smiled as he stood up with Annie."well our shifts are over so I guess we should head home"  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:50 pm
Standing up right next to him, she then nodded a little blushing. Sighing she moved forward feeling her face burn. Gazing back to him a little she held out her hand for him.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:11 pm
conner smiled as they walked out of the hospital and then towards conners apartment. "so uhh how was work.?" he said not knowing what else to say  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:39 pm
Blinking a little, she shrugged before making a face. Honestly it was kinda slow but it was nice. A few patients had been real big sweet hearts. Then she had to give a few shots to a few little kids. But overall besides that one patient with Conner passing away it was good."Okay, I guess.. How about you?" She murmured voice quietly before she smiled looking up at him.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:27 pm
Conner smiled "oh you know intebations, Iv lines and a resistant patient." he smiled as they walked inside and Conner quietly shut the door. He then walked over to her and gently put his arms on her waist before kissing her passionately.  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items