Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Demons, Angels, and Love Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what do you think?
  awesome! im gonna join now!
  its stupid..... why would any one join this?!?!?!
View Results

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:57 pm
Smiling a bit she then nodded before seeing Derik. Her mahogony colored eyes grew big before she jumped forward. Catching him she hugged him a bit before releasing him smiling a cute smile. Her snow white fangs revealed themselves as her wings fluttered a bit."I forgive you Derik.. But anywho's Legna, I'm bored.."Chimmed her voice happily before she looked to Legna. Pouting a bit she moved over to Legna being a four inches shorter than she.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:40 pm
Violeta hated Ameri with every fiber of her being. Ameri was lucky enough to have powers and all she did with them was goof around. Violeta wanted to have powers more than anything, but who got them? Ameri. Not her. If Violeta had them, she would make use of them, instead of being a total goofball about it. When she saw Ameri, her demon instinct kicked in, and her anger boiled over, she charged straight at her. "You! You! I hate you! You have powers, yet you dont do anything but act like an idiot! If I had the powers you did, this war would be over!" She simply stared at Ameri with anger in her eyes.

Being in the presence of this many demons, one of them being boiling mad, Ariel's dark side had all the energy it needed to breakthrough. Ariel voice sounded dark, it could run a chill through anyone, "I think, you all, need to die." Ariel's eyes had turned a deep red. Ariel screamed, terrified of what was inside her.  

blackrosedarkness

Moonlight Star

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:47 pm
Looking over to Violeta that had just stormed over. She listened to her yells and blinked a bit before tilting her head. Her round mahogony colored eyes grew a bit big. Yet her smile didn't faulter she merely dropped her jaw a bit."Your wrong.. I don't have very strong powers yet.. I'm still nothing but a child.. My breed of demon is not that of quickened anger or of frusteration.. But we do mature on our seventeenth birthday.. Thats when my powers will finally be of major use.. Hate me all you want.. But your still my friend Violeta.."Chimmed her sweet voice as she moved over hugging her. Releasing her once she had hugged her for a good long moment. She then smiled up to her before noticing Ariel. Blinking a bit she poked her side a little before poking her again curious of her.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:40 am
Legna looked at Ariel with worried eyes. Ariel? Are you alright? She asked worriedly as she gently put a hand on her shoulder.
She has a dark side. Derik said simply. She is the prophacy.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Ominelle

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:20 am
(This is one of my favourite OC's, so I tend to use variations of him a lot)

Name: Farren
Species: Fallen Angel (but not quite a demon)
Personality: He has no respect for humans whatsoever, but loves to mess with their little minds. He causes trouble for both sides, because he does not consider himself to belong to either. But underneath the mischievous nature and the jokes and hostility, there's something missing... Deep down he's actually really lonely.
Age: He looks around 17 and acts that age too, but in reality he's older than anyone might guess.
Other: When he was kicked out of heaven he was stripped of everything but his immortality, he has been forced to forever walk the earth, angry and alone. Only if he can choose a side will his powers be returned to him, but he doesn’t see that happening any time soon.
Speech colour: black
Pic or description:
Farren  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:12 am
Ominelle
(This is one of my favourite OC's, so I tend to use variations of him a lot)

Name: Farren
Species: Fallen Angel (but not quite a demon)
Personality: He has no respect for humans whatsoever, but loves to mess with their little minds. He causes trouble for both sides, because he does not consider himself to belong to either. But underneath the mischievous nature and the jokes and hostility, there's something missing... Deep down he's actually really lonely.
Age: He looks around 17 and acts that age too, but in reality he's older than anyone might guess.
Other: When he was kicked out of heaven he was stripped of everything but his immortality, he has been forced to forever walk the earth, angry and alone. Only if he can choose a side will his powers be returned to him, but he doesn’t see that happening any time soon.
Speech colour: black
Pic or description:
Farren

((Welcome! >.<))  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

blackrosedarkness

Moonlight Star

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:04 pm
Ariel was losing herself, she wanted to scream, but her throat was frozen, it didn't belong to her. She thought it was gone, it had been years since the last time it nearly took control. She was able to gain control to say one thing, "Help me." Her voice came out like a whisper.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:22 pm
Moving forward she sighed deeply before taking her hand. Pulling her away from Violeta she moved she smiled a bit. Taking her to her favorite spot she sat her down before sighing. Smiling she looked to her before leaning forward."Relax.. This will calm you down.. 'Kay?"She said cutely before nodding a little before turning away. Moving back a bit she then sighed deeply before she closed her eyes. Placing her hands to her chest she then began to sing out gently. Opening her eyes she smiled sweetly as she sang out.

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Ominelle

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:58 pm
Farren wandered the empty streets alone, not caring enough to try and see where he was going. He was thinking again. He had been thinking for years now. It's not like he had limited time or anything, he had until the world ended. All the more time to think over what he had done wrong, or to be more precise, why he had done it. He had killed another angel and as a result he had been sent down here for eternity. He was asked to come back a few times, things were getting desperate and they needed him to fight in the war ect, ect... But he always refused. He was a dark soul now... Neither angel or demon. He was in a dark hole with no escape wishing for a candle to light his way. Suddenly, he came accross a group of people walking in the streets, he thought about running away, but they had probably seen him by now. But these weren't just people... There were angels and demons alike and only one human girl... Yet she was not a normal human. He approached cautiously, all of his instincts telling him to turn back now.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:55 pm
Ariel heard Ameri's gentle voice. She opened her eyes, the darkness was gone, at least for now. She stood up, her voice was her's again, "What do you know that I don't? Why does this happen to me?"  

blackrosedarkness

Moonlight Star

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:16 pm
Finishing her song she then smiled before being questioned. Jumping back a little from being a bit nervous that she was questioning her. Fiddling with her skirt shyly she looked to the ground."W-Well.. Your the one.. From the prophacy.. You know the human girl who would end all hatred or malice between demons and angels..? That's you, Ariel.."Explained her voice childishly before she looked up to her. Nodding a bit her wings rustling a bit from being nervous.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:28 pm
"I know that part, I want to know why I went psycho crazy just now!" You could hear the demanding in her voice.  

blackrosedarkness

Moonlight Star

Ominelle

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:28 pm
Farren took a few more steps towards them and started to speak, "Hello... Would you be so kind as to tell me why there are so many of you in one place?" He turned his attention to the human girl, "You do realize that no one else can see these creatures don't you? Why, if you were to be seen talking to them people will think you are crazy... But then, you can see them... So maybe you already are" He smiled mockingly.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:43 pm
Jumping back her mahogony eyes turned an orange color. Though her pupil was a slit almost like a cats eye. Looking to her a bit she then jumped seeing the new arrival. Peering back to Ariel she then sighed quietly."I suppose you will be prone to others anger.. Since you do have a dark side.."She said quietly before looking to the young looking man. Moving over she reached up a bit touching his face in a childlike manner. Her eyes lit up with newly found fascination before she tilted her head looking up to him. Pulling her hands away her wings fluttered quickly behind her giddily."A fallen angel..? Ohhh.. Ohhh.. Your so handsome.. Ooohh.. Ohhh.. Can I keep you..? Oooooh.. Oooooh.."Her voice was rushed but very childlike as she circled around him. Landing her spot back in front of him smiling she nodded a few times looking up to him. Her lips were curled up in an adoring smile as she looked up to him ignoring his question.

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Ominelle

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:06 pm
"Wha-?" Farren took several steps back in shock. Was this girl making fun of him? Or was she just bat s**t insane? Maybe both. Either way she was being unbearably immature. Sure, she looked sweet- in a sort of "So cute it makes your skin crawl" way, but seriously? He ingnored the strange "Oooh"-ing and asked again, "Why are there so many here?"  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff