nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:13 am
I want a LIGHT-EDIT custom!
This will be a PERSONALcustom!

[Username: nekolulu
Pet name: Lomadia
Race: FaeBear [old lines]
Description: golden body, with white, crest, nose and all four feet. Hair purple and gold tipped. Marking white tabby strips, eyes purple.
Alignment: Good?!?
Specialty: TBD
Any other:
Hair edits:: could have her longer hair with a couple of small braids in the bangs please.

Redo Order Form
Fae: [img][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v106/nekorikku/coplays/Yahiko.jpg[/img]
Any cert changes?change, nekorikku to nekolulu, please, ref , x  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:40 am
I want a [LIGHT-EDIT] custom!
This will be a [PERSONAL] custom!

Username of owner: Fairymount
Pet name: Crystal Tokyo
Race: Faefox
Description: I would like her colors and patterns to be inspired by the ref image
Alignment: Good
Specialty: Wards
Any other: Ref - Crystal Tokyo, Edits should be crytals tied into her hair, a crystal pendant around her neck and a slightly larger crystal pendant hanging from her tail

allii: Taking this!

I want a [UNEDITED] custom!

Username of owner: Fairymount
Pet name: Crystal Carillon
Race: FaeFox
Description: White base, silver crescent moon on forehead (like Sailor Moon's), gold eyes, cotton candy pink hair. Markings should have a starry/soft rainbow aurora borealis/cloud theme to them.
Specialty: Healing Bells
Any other: Should be inspired by this song - Awesome SM song  

eldritch stardust

Kawaii Prophet

Poptart Comment

Kawaii Cub

12,900 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Friendly 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:42 am
I want a HEAVY-EDIT custom!
This will be a PERSONAL custom!

Username of owner: Poptart Comment
Pet name: TBD
Race: Bard
Description: Long black hair, blue eyes, colorful/rainbowy outfit - a kimono or something simpler
Specialty: Otamatone songs
Any other: If possible I would like her to be panda theme.
Her instrument is a Otamatone  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:42 am

Username of owner: Ishmeluv
Pet name: Ishme
Race: Faefox
Description:
~Eye color: Bright blue
~Fur color/markings: Red fox coloring with reddish-bronzes, whites, grays, and black (use third reference)
~Hair: A nice honey brown color (like the last reference) in a short, choppy layered hairstyle (like the first reference)
~Other Edits Include:
-Two or three silver bangles
-A gray ski hat
-A plain black ninja band
-A silver locket
-A silver chain belt with a heart buckle/loop
-Rainbow toesocks
-A plain blue, long sleeve undershirt
-Dark gray or black skinny jeans
-The hoodie (as seen in any and all references)
-Black hobo gloves
Alignment: Neutral
Specialty: Being Nosy
Any other: References will go here, yes? [1] [2] [3] [4]
I just had to try for an Allii kat <333 And I have the okay since she is an OC of mine!  

Ishmeluv

Aged Zealot

shyembrace

Dangerous Genius

8,250 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Heckler 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:01 am

Username of owner: Shyembrace
Pet name: Karoo
Race: Draekit
Description: Markings like:
These (Large Spotted Genet)
Second example
Same general coloration scheme as the first one please.
Her hair could be solid colored or perhaps Black and Silver streaked. whichever you think looks best. Black Horns please.
Specialty: Hunting
Any other: Not that I can think of. XD  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:26 am

Username of owner: Ryndilee
Pet name: Madoka & Homura
Race: Soulbonders (Puella Magi Madoka Magica)
Description: The girls Madoka and Homura in their magical girl outfits. The heaviest edits would be their outfits followed by some minor changes to the girl on the right's hair (Madoka). No change to the initial pose. If you feel like adding a Kyubey plushie, feel free. ;D
Alignment: Good (Madoka), Ebil (Homura)
Specialty: Hope (Madoka), Determination (Homura)
Any other: Approved by Sylent Nyte!
Some references:
Madoka's character sheet, Group picture, Madoka nendoroid, Homura character sheet, Homura figma, Both together  

Ryndilee

Salty Dark Elf

Therapist Hope

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:37 am
I want a LIGHT-EDIT custom!

Username of owner: Therapist Hope
Pet name: Harmony
Race: Bard, on Fox lines if possible.
Description: Bright blue hair, aqua eyes and wings, and a white body. A Silver Flute in her hands and a blue star around one eye. If she's clothed an outfit in blues or reds please, something whimsical maybe?
Alignment: good
Specialty: Rhythm
Any other: Thank you if you pick me.

I want a UNEDITED custom!

Pet name: Adhair
Race: Renp, new lines
Description: red hearts on a white body, Green eyes, and Crimson wings
Specialty: Love Advice
Any other:

I want a UNEDITEDcustom!

Pet name: Viena
Race: Fox
Description: Body in this color with purple eyes and hair.
Specialty: Art
Any other: fuchsia swirls like the markings on this girl

I want a UNEDITED custom!

Pet name: Gina Larue
Race: Flitter Kitter
Description: Blue hair like this girl, and her body this color. Eyes can be any color.
Specialty: Having fun
Any other:

I want a LIGHT-EDITcustom!
This will be a PERSONALcustom!

Pet name: Cindy
Race: Faerie on Fox lines
Description: Purple body and eyes with Violet hair and this for the wings. And Butterflies in dark orchid on her body.
Specialty: making people laugh
Any other: Clothes should be black and compliment her. With boots like these- User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:09 am
I want a [HEAVY-EDIT] custom!

Username of owner: Akira-Kisho
Pet name: Subject 0432
Race: Baddie OR a jackal, whichever you think would look better or would be easier to do.
Description: (Breaking this all down and making a super large post to detail to you what I'd like)
Hair
The links following: [X] [X] are a general idea of what I'd like. You do not have to make them exact and can play around. It's a general inspiration. All of what I'm asking for you to custom still has a lot of creative freedom on your side. For hair color, I'd like black and purple streaks with some white streaks as well.

Clothing
As a general, lot's of fishnets; on the tail, arms, even feet. Anywhere you want to stick em!
A simple black wifebeater top but a thing kind of like that in the middle! - It's just part of the shirt. Just to make him look SUPAH COOL.
Wires: I'd like for him to look like he's been in a fight with...a ...wire monster? Have wires wrapping around anything you'd like, and some wires that are actually piercings on his ears and or tail (if allowed, unless that's too freak like) You can put them anywhere. I'd like if some of them glowed, but if you don't want, that's not mandatory (or have something glowing inside them). Wire inspiration: (Didn't edit this part, but the wires are no longer like a hook up on him, just piercings / tanglings) [X] [X] [X]

If using jackal lines only
For pants, he'd be wearing tight ripped up black pants. No shoes~

Accessories
Aside from a couple darkgray and black studded earrings and some earings that look kind of like wires, if you want to throw in anything you can, but if you don't want to, don't have to!

Alignment: Ebil
Specialty: Encryption
Any other: I love you? If you have questions ask me? Uh, elephants never forget?
allii: Li, I heart you muchly, but this sounds like it's bordering into Freak territory. If you get Meeki's permission, I'll be happy to do it, but I'd really want her okay on it first.
Edit: Checked with Meeki, she says this would definitely be a Freak as written, so either get it okayed by her for me to take it as is, or change it to costume/outfit-only, and either of those will fix it.

Duellly noted! (I admit to knowing nothing about freaks cause I pretty much said I'd never do them...because they confuse me. Whoo yay! Pointless information!
So, instead of wires going into the body, what if they're just wrapped around? /intends on asking you this via AIM too
Edit: Talked to you, so now this is edited!

Akira-Kisho
Crew

Shameless Man-Lover

emmiegal25

Anxious Noob

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:24 am

Username of owner: emmiegal25
Pet name: Luna Lovegood
Race: Cosplay, line freedom? I was thinking maybe fox but I'm not sure if that's the best option... From Harry Potter.
Description: Gray eyes, best visible in the dress reference. Either in her robes or her dress, no preference there. I'd like her to have a wand with her, and if you want, maybe a dirigible plum somewhere? I think that's enough info...
Specialty: Dirigible plums, maybe?
Any other: Approved by Sylent Night.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:45 am
Just as an FYI... I have been pending a Deb custom since before she poofed. I have permission from Sy to seek other customs.

Username of owner: Lady Aria Starstone
Pet name: Madrone
Race: Angelic (Renp Lines)
Description: His fur should be a creamy-pink, and his eyes a deep sky blue. I'd like him to have a large bun on his head, in white, held in place with silver hair sticks, with the rest of his hair being black. His wings, I'd like them editted to be fuller, more swanlike feathery wings, in Dark Red color. I'd like him to have a kimono in the style of thisthis, but in silver with mid-red simple floral patterns on it, the edges/under kimono in deep red. I'd like him to be holding a single black rose.
Specialty: Devotion
Any other: Thank you!

Pet name: Arcturus Lucifus
Race: Demon (Jackal Lines)
Description: Acturus wears a jacket like this with pants like those. Patterning wise, I'd like the pants and jacket to be dark red with black pinstripes. I'd like his undershirt to be black, and for him to wear a jabot, in dark red.
He also has a black top hat with a blood red band. He holds a cane like this one in his hand, topped in silver with chasing like on this and a blood red gem at the top.
The front of his hair looks like this, and he wears the back long, in a tail, sort of like as shown here. He wears black shoes like so with the spats in red. He also wears a monocle in silver.
Here is another version I have of him: Arcturus but a little off. It does show the proper skin tone, however I would prefer the Kat version to be a little paler. His hair is dark red with black streaks, and his eyes should be blood red with a glow to them.
He is an OC, my concept.
Specialty: Using People
Any other: N/A

Pet name: Arindel
Race: Dark Angelic (Jackal Lines)
Description: He has black fur with rainbow dalmation spots. His hair is black with red and white streaks. His wings are dark red, and his eyes are pale green. I'd like him to have horns similar to those of a kudu,
and slightly tattered bat wings. I'd like his hair to be longish, hanging to mid arm, and slightly wavey. I'd also like him to have a single necklace/bracelet set with matching pendants, with the stone a deep red.
Specialty: Blood Rites
Any other: N/A  

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25

Foxydelic

Aged Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:36 am

Username of owner:Chinhamaroo
Race: Zombie on Renp Lines
Description:
He has a tan body with random bruises on him (color drop in ref)
Ripped tan shorts with two black striped (Again color drop in ref)
He has bones coming out of his wings and his left ear is torn up
His right eye is out and his left eyes white is black and the color is yellow
Can you take the antennae off or replace the hearts with skulls?
The heart on his tail is a skull and the rest of his tail is broken off with one vertebrae sticking out
He has random gashes along his body that may or may not be bleeding and may or may not have glass sticking out (totally your choice on both)

Alignment:Ebil
Specialty:TBD
Any other: reference I drew up

HEY ALLII THIS IS MY TOP PICK

Username of owner:Chinhamaroo
Pet name:TBD
Race:Demon on Faesheep lines
Description:
Her fleece is black and her body is a dark tan with a tattoo on her arm and leg. (Look at ref for tattoo and color dropping)
There are twigs and branches caught in her head fleece
She has on a torn up tanktop and cameo shorts (see ref)
She has a long narrow demon tail that wraps around her leg (see ref again)
Her eyes are deep red
Alignment:Ebil
Specialty:TBD
Any other:quick ref I whipped up  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:43 am
I want a [LIGHT-EDIT] custom!

Username of owner: Awkward Cow
Pet name: Kysanthia
Race: FaeCow
Description: Her main body is a light champagne color. She has spots that are a russet brown that dot her lower back and rear. She also has a few spots on her shoulders. She has medium sized hooped earrings in her ears that are a silver color. Her hair is curly and about shoulder length, also a russet brown. She has a silver cuff around her left hind leg. Her right horn has a crack that runs from the tip to about mid way down. Her eyes are a dark emerald.
Specialty: Running
Any other: if you have questions, just let me know. It's my first Fae, so I am not totally sure I filled this out right.

allii: I don't have those lines templated, and hair is pretty much always heavy-edits for me. If you'd like a fae from me, you should try for something else.  

Mistress Mooo

Lazy Nymph

Artymus
Crew

Feral Krampus

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:46 am

Username of owner: Artymus
Pet name: Dexter Grif
Race: Cosplay Jackal
Description: Armor Ref-Val's Church Armor ref Hair ref
His armor is gold-colored. Also, the second armor ref is pretty accurate for colors, too. He's supposed to be blonde, the eye showing can be green with a brown eyebrow. Basically, the second armor ref is accurate for face, as well. Maybe he can be holding a cigarette or a twinkie? He's lazy, smokes a lot, and eats tons of junk food.
Specialty: Being Lazy
Any other: He's a Red vs. Blue cosplay. Got permission from Steph forever and a day ago~

Redo Order Form
Fae: User Image
Any cert changes? Not to the cert. (his mate's name is Kiyoma, in case the font is hard to read)

allii: Taking this!

Username of owner: Artymus
Race: Faenix
Description: Body: White
Hair: White with pastel orange and yellow streaks
Eyes: Pastel cyan
Markings: Pastel small/thin pink tiger-esque stripes around ankles,
pastel purple thicker/bigger tiger-esque stripes on butt/hip and chest/shoulders,
pastel purple dusting on inner/feathery part of wings,
pastel pink middles on bigger wing bits (the part of Bervides' wings that have purple is what I'm talking about),
and pastel orange outer ring bits (green bits on Bervides' wings).
Also, pastel pink dusting on mid/outer parts of ears, and feather bits should match the other feathers.
Slighty deeper yellow for talons. Pink if yellow doesn't lood good.
Specialty: Piano
Any other: I want her to off-set him, somewhat, color-wise. Bervides  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:53 am

Username of owner: F a l l a c y
Pet name: Mouri Motonari & Chosokabe Motochika
Race: Troubles (I would like Motonari on the evil base and Motochika on the good one)
Description:

Motochika's Description
Appearance - His hair is light silver / white. His eye color is baby blue. His skin is tanned and should be darker than Motonari's light skin. If you can edit him to have his trade mark shark bite grin that would make me so happy ;u ; <3 Anchor is NOT required <3

Outfit - A lot of purples and pinks. His chest is mostly bare except for the two belts that cross over. His jacket hangs off his shoulders. Pretty self explinatory in the references <3

Possible Edit - Could his tail be that of a shark's tail please <3? If it's not allowed that's totally fine! <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Motonari's Description
Appearance - His hair color is dark brown. His eye color is dark brown with hints of green. His expression should be his usual unamused look. Best seen on the Jokoa pet reference |3

Outfit - A lot of green. His armor sleeves do not bend well despite being made out of a woven-straw like material. They have belts that loop where his arms go through so it is detachable from his arms and can hang down from his shoulders freely. I would prefer that this is done if you choose this outfit so Motochika can be seen easier. xD <3 If you need a better reference of what his sleeves and stuff look like this one is perfect <3

PLEASE do NOT include his helmet -- thank you <3!

Possible edit - Can his tail be that of a fox's tail please <3? If it's not allowed that's totally fine! <3

Alignment: Ebil (for Motonari) and Good (for Motochika)
Specialty: Stragety (for Motonari) // Piracy (for Motochika)
Any other:
Motochika References can be found: HERE
Motonari References can be found: HERE

I have permission from Sylent <3  

acyfaust

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Pixy Max

Aged Inquisitor

7,325 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:08 pm
I want a [HEAVY-EDIT]? custom!

Username: Pixy Max
Pet name: Ramica Doral
Race: Bush Baby Demon
Description:
Hair Color: blondish brown (Style like the ref mostly. maybe a little messier.)
Eye Color: one red (with no pupil), one grey
Fur Color: browns and tans
Wing Color (if applicable): grey with dark brown rims
Patterns/Markings: see ref
Specialty: Brutal Attacks
Any other: Ref
User Image
Over his gloves maybe silver brace knuckles if you can do that. If it is too hard it is cool not to add them.

I want a [HEAVY-EDIT]? custom!

Username: Pixy Max
Race: Bard (Valkyrie)
Description:
Hair Color: Yellow/Blonde
Eye Color: Pinkish red
Fur Color: dark red
Edits base around this avi
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
with the same colors too, black/gold/red. Also makeUp close to this too, white and gold eyeshadow, Pink blush, gold lips.
Specialty: Smooth Attacks
Any other: Instrument is a Saxophone (but color being dark red where the ref has black, and black where the ref has gold.  
✚ Archived Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff