Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
The Antechamber/Great Hall Entrance Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:54 pm
Sweet dreams are made of these
Who am I to disagree?
Travel the world and the seven seas
Everybody's looking for something

VERILY DAWN MCHALEN

Wearing

|||With Darius? Maybe?|||Ravenclaw Beater|||Pureblood|||Second Year|||

User Image
Verily shook her head slowly and silently, back and forth, back and forth. As much as she'd like to believe what he had said, she couldn't. Her aunt and uncle were dead, murdered, her sister cried every night, her cousin had practically departed from the world for the entire year, and she was hurting everyone and everything she touched. There was no reason for any of that. No cosmic force behind it. No better future because of it. She was a monster, a horrible person and... now she'd made a first year innocent girl cry. 'Just another thing to add to the list of terrible things I've done....' She wanted to turn, to walk away, to never look back, to disappear, but she couldn't, so she stood there a few feet away, fighting a storm that wouldn't stop. "Erik...." She should walk away. She knew she should. It was what any decent person would do, but she couldn't. She cared about him to much. She couldn't just walk away. She sighed and plopped onto the ground, right there in the middle of the antechamber. "How can I not be sorry? Why shouldn't I be sorry?"
OOC:...

Love interest: Darius Silver

Some of them want to use you
Some of them want to get used by you
Some of them want to abuse you
Some of them want to be abused

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:03 am
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Erik Meridith

Third Year Ravenclaw
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

✔Age: Thirteen
✔Mood: Depressed.
✔Status: Single.

Why is she crying? Erik found himself getting up from his crumpled mess on the floor and walking to Lyre. He hugged her, pulling the girl against him. Where is this strength coming from? he wondered to himself as now Verily had flopped onto the floor. Still holding Lyre in his arms, he turned to actually look at Verily, his blue eyes settling on her. "Verily... what happened... it was meant to happen. Maybe it was... I don't know... predestined. Like... someone planned it. But it happened. And we can never change that." He continued speaking, unsure of where all of this was coming from. "I smarted from it, yeah. And I did stupid things. But... but if you... if you like Darius... you should be with him. I'll recover." Erik found his was stroking Lyre's hair as he tried to calm Verily. He smiled slightly and resumed stroking her hair. "I'm young after all. We all are. So... don't feel bad. And don't apologize. Okay?"

Out Of Character: ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:12 am
User Image
First YearRavenclawSingleMuggle~Born

Lyre felt herself being cuddled, tears still running down her pale cheeks. She listened to their banter even longer, feeling her heart break for them both. She had barely known either for twenty minutes, yet she found their stories engrossing. She had no idea who Darius was, but she could ask later. For now, Erik and Verily needed her. "M-my Daddy always says he-heartbreak is a part of l-life. N-no matter what, you have to endure, then live to l-love again," she said through sniffles. She wiped her tears with her thin fingers, trying to seem even a bit brave for them. She wanted to be a friend, someone they could look to for support, even though she was too young to have ever felt love before.

{OoC:}

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:57 am
Who am I to disagree?

VERILY DAWN MCHALEN

Wearing

User Image
Ver blinked when he actually looked at her. She had spent a long time hoping he'd look at her again but now she realized it was just unsettling to her when she knew how much she'd hurt him. She heard his words, and she knew in some part of her mind that they were true, but she just shrugged helplessly. She couldn't not feel bad. Her emotions didn't work that way. As much as she sometimes wanted to be like her older sister and just feel nothing and not care about anyone, she couldn't. She was the exact opposite. She felt to much and cared about everyone. "I'm...." She paused, realizing she was going to say sorry again. They were young. She knew that. "I'm not good at this." She whispered, playing with the hem of her robes, and looking down at the floor.

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:14 am
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Erik Meridith

Third Year Ravenclaw
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

✔Mood: Meh...

Maybe it was from holding Lyre, or maybe the realization that he was still young that was making him feel strong. Or maybe it was just the fact that he was tired of feeling like crap. His arm itched, but he ignored it. Erik patted Lyre's back and smiled at her. "You're right Lyre." He looked to Verily sitting on the floor and playing with her robes. "That's alright Ver. I... nobody is good at this." He sighed. He wanted to tell her that everything would be alright and that they'd still be friends, but he was unsure if that was what she wanted right now. He was unsure if he could even say it right now. So he didn't.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:25 am
User Image

Lyre looked up at Erik when he pat her back. She felt like she had done something helpful and blushed a little bit. She wiped the last of her tears away on the sleeve of her robes and watched the older two. Her wide eyes were filled with emotion, most of which she couldn't even name. She had felt her first real emotions this year, away from her sheltered home. She tugged at the bottom of her hair, nervously watching the duo.

User Image

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:46 am
Who am I to disagree?

VERILY DAWN MCHALEN

Wearing

User Image
Ver blinked and then shrugged again. She was at a loss for words. She hated her inability to talk to people, especially when it came to important things. Watching him silently, she pulled her knees up to her chest and rested her chin on them. "It's just been one thing after another this year." She whispered. She wasn't really talking to him, although she was sure he could hear her. In the silence of the antechamber someone could hear a pin drop, let alone her whisper.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:54 am
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Erik Meridith

Third Year Ravenclaw
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

✔Mood: Meh...

Erik heard what Verily said and nodded silently to himself. With his arms still around Lyre he said, "I... We should probably head back inside. Want to get back before the feast starts, right?" He looked to Lyre to see if she wanted to head back in.

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:39 pm
User Image

Lyre cuddled into Erik's arms, listening to their conversation. When he mentioned the feast, her belly growled. A tinge of pink covered her pale cheeks. "Pardon me!" A small hand laid on her stomach as she grinned up at the two.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:42 pm
Who am I to disagree?

VERILY DAWN MCHALEN

Wearing

User Image
Ver blinked as Erik spoke and then nodded silently. She moved to get to her feet. There was so much more she wanted to say, but no way that she knew how to say it, so she let it be for now. She glanced at Lyre and then at Erik. She didn't want to be the first to walk back into the great hall, so she waited quietly for one of them to move first.

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:43 pm
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Erik Meridith

Third Year Ravenclaw
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

✔Mood: Been better, been worse.

He smiled and actually chuckled when he heard Lyre's stomach speak up and patted her on the head. "Let's head on inside then," he said and led Lyre back to the doors to the Great Hall.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:59 pm
User Image

Lyre smiled when Erik chuckled, then giggled when he pat her on the head. She stood to her feet, still smiling like a child who had been given a lolli. She took Erik's hand, then Verily's and smiled. She had a skip to her steps, causing her hair to bounce a bit. The young muggle-born was just happy the two seemed less angry. She didn't like when people fought, for it frightened her a bit. "See? All happy again!"

User Image

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:00 am
David Clarisse
Gryffindor
First Year

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Great Hall Entrance

David rushed over to the great hall for the end of year feast. Soon he would be on his way home. Still he couldn’t help wondering if he would see any of his friends over the summer. Would they write to him over the holidays? Better yet would he and Shayna still talk to each other throughout the summer? David really hoped so. Entering the great hall he wondered if Shayna was there yet.

With: Everyone.

List of Knowledge: Progress

OOC: ---
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:08 am
User Image

☾ ☆ ★ ☆ ☽Shayna Aileen Snow☾ ☆ ★ ☆ ☽

I knew you were trouble when you walked in,
So shame on me now,
Flew me to places I've never been,
Now I'm lying on the cold hard ground.

I am Eleven years old, a Ravenclaw student. I am a half-blood standing with David in the Great hall entrance and wondering (Will he write me when we go our separate ways? I sure hope so...).

User Image

Shayna left her room after packing all of her things and skipped towards the great hall. She overheard dueling would be going on today, and she was wondering if anyone would go with her. She didn't exactly want to go alone. She entered the Great Hall entrance and saw David looking around. Was he looking for someone? Or perhaps herself?"Hi David! Who are you looking for?"She asked smiling as she came up next to him. "Oh I heard dueling was going on outside near the lake. Want to go with me to watch?" She asked.

(Aw David Makes me giggle)

User ImageUser Image  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:20 am
David Clarisse
Gryffindor
First Year

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Great Hall Entrance

David was caught a little off guard when Shayna spoke. He wasn't expecting her to show up right next to him. "Oh... Hey Shayna. No one really..." he answered her trying hard to hide the fact that he was really looking for her. "Just wondering if you were here yet." he added. Well there went hiding it from her.

"Dueling? Yeah sure I'd love to go with you." David answered regaining what little composer he had. "I had no idea that would be going on today." he added realizing that he was rather out of the loop when it came to school events.

With: Everyone... Shayna

List of Knowledge: Progress

OOC: Does he really? smile
User Image

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items