Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
~Entities: The Spirits Within~ (It Begins...) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jimbob Not Home

Original Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 7:52 am
Josh grins as he's dubbed navigator. Sliding into the seat, he reaches for the seat belt. As they leave the parking lot, he directs her towards his house. Time to get cooking...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
wahmbulance EPIC TIME SKIP OF AWESOME wahmbulance
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's Seven Forty-Seven PM in Tim's Ford State Park. It's a decent warm temperature, the sky is clear, the sun is sinking low, and the moon is visible as it hangs, waxing in the sky. After the short drive through back roads of the more rural side of Franklin County, the sign for the park comes in full view. Turning there will take you down a decent road, lined with trees and fields, until you pass the turn off for the camping area, and reach a sign that says, "Picnic Area." Continuing down this road will take you to the cabins, the docks, and the pool, but that's not where we're meeting, so lets turn left here and go to the picnic area.

A winding road turns around an open field, complete with a worn out old baseball diamond, volleyball net, and tiny playground, surrounded by lush grass. This lush grass is where our friends will have their picnic. Just across the road from the field is a small parking area, lined on one side by trees. Twisting through those trees is a wonderful bike trail, but that's not what we're here for. Some are on they're way, some could already even be here setting up. Just make sure everyone shows up before sundown...wouldn't want to miss the meteor shower...

((See OOC Thread))  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 1:33 pm
After finding out from Kaiser where the get together was going to be, Lu decided that she had to get there to set up before everyone else. She felt bad for forgetting where to meet.Lu laid blue paper table clothes before she set the tables up for the party. She brought plastic cups, form plates and plastic silverware and napkins from home and started placing them down on the picnic tables. Right before she arrived, she bought some goodies such as crackers and cheese, cookies, a vegetable tray, potato chips, twizzlers and soda consisting of root beer, grape, orange and cola that she set on another picnic table where the plates weren't set up. She made sure there was room for other people's food too. It was always normal for her to arrive to some place 30 minutes earlier so it surprised no one when everything was already set up. Lulu looked up at the sky This should be a great night as she thought smiling.  

anime_lover_91

5,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Guardioz

Romantic Husband

7,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 1:41 pm
Seeing that its time for the party, Zareth, grabs his gear and starts up his motorcycle. He has the cake, soda, and decorations in the saddle bags by his back tire. He arrives a few minutes early and sets everything up, telling those who are already there to keep his new motorcycle a secret. then he rides off to wait for the others to arrive.
"This is going to be good.", Zareth breathed as he rode off.

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 2:00 pm
Elian sat in the shadows, watching Drake from afar. He had followed the young man to where the party was going to be, then stayed in the shadows, out of sight. He had set up his trap while Drake was away, then disappeared as quickly as he had arrived.

Not a single one of them would expect what was going to happen.

--------------------------------

Drake stood in the baseball diamond. He had played ball here once.. Long ago...
Shaking his head, he walked across the field, heading towards the grassy area where the picnic was to be held. He could see the sun, shining lazily across the land. It was almost time for nightfall...
He moved over to the old smoke pit, putting a few logs in that he had brought with him. The wind was perfect tonight.. It would blow the smoke away from the picnic, and they could roast marshmallows on it later. But he would have to put it out when the shower began.
Drake sat down, finishing his work and lighting a match, throwing it on the fire. He dropped his jacket from his shoulders, sitting on it while he waited. Crystal was going home.. He could only hope she made it there okay..
"I hope everyone gets here soon..." he said, resigning himself to tending the fire til everyone arrived.  

Reavis Faldare

5,950 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250

tenihitonoko

Distinct Hunter

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 2:32 am
Back at Grace's house about half an hour before the party, Grace was up in her room getting ready. She'd had a hot shower and was sitting at her dressing table with a towel wrapped around her body. Her curiosity had gotten the better of her...

I can't believe I'm doing this, but I suppose it wouldn't be fair to just not even try them on...

She thought to herself, fitting herself into the things her mother had bought her, with an end result of great discomfort. She watched her flesh jiggle slightly in the mirror for a second and raised an eyebrow, then decided to see how it would look under her usual shirts.

That's terrible! She thought, as her off the shoulder tops hung from her cleavage instead of her arms.

Needless to say, she took them off immediately, fitted herself with her usual crop top and her usual shirt over the top. There wasn't enough of her there to need the extra support anyway. Back to gym clothes!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Half an hour later- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

In just a few more moments, Josh's cellphone would start to ring. Grace was standing on a street corner next to her totaled car and she was feeling just a bit shaken to say the least. She prayed silently that he would answer quickly.

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 5:13 am
Kaiser arrived at the park, looking out onto it from his bike before sighing. "Alright...here I g-go..." He rubbed his forehead. "I'll just have to....refrain from being awkward...I was never much of a social gathering kind of guy...." He stood and walked ahead, until he saw his friends.  

Kirijo Melon Cream Soda

Enduring Hunter

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200

MaydayMars

Golden Capitalist

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 8:44 am
Flannery had finished loading the baked goods into the backseat of the kia. A lot of hilarity had happened while baking. There may or may not be a couple of burned cupcakes on josh's part. And the buffalo chicken dip may or may not have been almost devoured before it left the house. (That was Flannery's doing. She made more.)

" Okay, all ready to go!" she smiled and placed her hands on her hips while she checked over everything in the backseat to make sure it was all there. " Josh you good? We need to get going before it gets dark with out us at the park."  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 5:04 pm
Lulu walked over to Drake after putting the last of the food out that she brought and put a hand on his shoulder. She looked into the fire.
"I'm sure they''ll arrive soon, Drake. Oh and by the way sorry about earlier when I called you. I dropped my phone and about the same time I went to pick it up, you already hung up."
Lulu sat down next to him and was also waiting for everyone to show up.  

anime_lover_91

5,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Guardioz

Romantic Husband

7,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 6:12 pm
Zareth was getting bored, so he decided to start up his motorcycle. He saw faces that he had known for five near-perfect years, hapyy that he had decided to return. As he stopped he went to pull off his helmet, and as he did so, his hair, as long and silver as ever, fell out. He was tired of breathing the stale air of his helmet.
Hey, everyone. Like my new ride?, he smirked, pulling off his gloves and riding jacket. As he surveyed his friends he once again felt that feeling of being watched. He was too happy to put much stock in it though. So, what are you guys still staring at me for? It's not like I'm anyone new.

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 4:00 am
The original idea was to make some bourbon chicken...unfortunately, that idea went up in flames; literally. He had hoped that the chicken bursting into flames was good, and that it was cooking out the alcohol. He was wrong. He had somehow managed to make an interesting, but entirely gross, version of chicken jerky.
After some emergency baking (which he still managed to screw up), Flannery's Kia is packed and ready to go.
"Yeah, I think we're good to go. Lets head ou-"
Josh is interrupted by the resounding beeps of the com link from Starfox. Ah, he does love his ringtones. Digging in his pocket, he fights out his cell phone, and sees that Grace is calling. Fighting the urge to say something about Great Fox (for he's certain the joke would be lost on her), he opens his simple little phone and answers.
"Aloha?"  

Jimbob Not Home

Original Elocutionist

tenihitonoko

Distinct Hunter

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 4:43 am
"Josh!" Grace sighed in relief. It wasn't as if he never answered his phone, it was just that Grace was suddenly and unexpectedly in a time of need. She watched as a tow truck loaded her smashed car on the back of it.
"Can you come pick me up?" Her voice was a bit shaky as if she had been crying.
"Someone ran into me. Ruby Rose is dead!" She was talking, of course, about her car. This statement brought on a fresh wave of tears, which she tried her best to keep under control. Her friends would know how attached she was to that stupid vehicle.

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 3:18 am
"Hey, Grace."
His face, which had his usual aloof grin, turns to concern as he notes Grace's voice shaking as she asks if he can pick her up.
"Yeah, sure. What's wrong?"
When he hears that someone ran into her, his eyes widen just a bit and he looks at Flannery.
"What? Are you ok? Where are you?"
He pulls the phone from his mouth a bit and motions to Flannery.
"Hey, you go on ahead and I'll meet you there."  

Jimbob Not Home

Original Elocutionist

MaydayMars

Golden Capitalist

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 6:55 pm
She looked at Josh and got scared since he got a worried look on his face.

When he told her to go on ahead to the park, she looked at him anxiously and whispered since he was on the phone, " What's going on, who are you talking to, is everything okay?"  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 8:30 pm
Drake stopped, looking over at Zareth, before turning back to the fire, tending it and going ahead and setting up the supplies for s'mores. He looked at Lulu, smiling warmly. "No worries, my friend. As long as it was nothing serious." He replied, still smiling as he finished his task. Finally he sat down and stared at the fire, wondering when everyone would get there..  

Reavis Faldare

5,950 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250

tenihitonoko

Distinct Hunter

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 9:41 pm
Grace told Josh where she was and hung up.
The tow truck was just pulling away and she was glad for it, it's driver had put her in foul spirits. She did her best to hold herself together until she was safely in Josh's car, she didn't want anyone random 'trying to help' her just because they'd seen her sitting there looking upset.

❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games