Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Hunters Call ( Supernatural style roleplay. it's back!!! ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Howling Wolf
  Welcome back Buncha Strange :3
  A new creature arises, The Werewolf O.O
View Results

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 7:31 pm
((I hate to be a douchebag about this, but if you had let me slip into detention earlier, I could've been posting right now. crying ))  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 4:51 pm
Samantha face was blank from any emotion at first. Then the Molly girl began to cry. A little compassion shined from her as she gently placed a hand on the girl's shoulder, a look on her face saying 'Everything will be fine'.
Then the janitor was murdered by a little ghost girl right in front of them.
The blank expression returned to her face, and for a moment she could do nothing. Then her brother was pulling her arm, getting her to run away. She did the exact same thing to Molly. She was a stranger, but she wasn't going to be left behind.

Elie had been sure the ghost was far behind, then she had just appeared in front of them. Stupid ghost powers!' he thought as he slid to a stop also. He shifted so his sister and Molly were behind him, and Jake beside him. He looked at Kari life she was a maniac. Trying to befriend a killer ghost?!

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 4:37 pm
The ghost girl glared at Kari and rushed at her, swinging it's knife at her side and cutting her. Jake panicked and reached for the first thing he could find, some kind of iron pipe near the janitor's closet, and swung it at the girl. It passed through her, and she vanished. He looked around, his whole body trembling, trying to find out where she went. "Is...is she gone?"  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 11:18 pm
User Image
The tiger that shouldn't be....is....

Kari yelped, jumping back a step. She frowned, looking at the blooding cut. "Hm. That's not good." She said calmly. "And I doubt she's truly gone. Merely gone from our perceptions right now." She put a hand on her side, pressing against it with a wince as she tried to stop the bleeding.

User Image
The tiger that should be....isn't....

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 9:08 pm
There was a tear of fabric from behind Kari, and it could be seen that Lily was making good use of her borrowed boy's T-shirt, ripping it into a strip which she held out in an offering. "Here, pressure helps." She didn't like the feeling of not knowing what was going down, it kept her on edge, as did Jake's weapon.

She couldn't say she liked his violence, but she was more than happy the ghost was gone, at least for now. She approached him cautiously, away from the pipe in case it was contaminated with some sort of ghost dust. He seemed to be the safest thing there, at least, safe from ghosts. "Nice moves."

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 10:34 pm
"yeah...thanks.." Jake said, looking at the pipe. He then looked over at Kari, "Well wether it's here or not, we need to get you out of here and to a docter." he said. He turned towards the door, and ran straight for it, ready to ram it open. However, this time, it opened right up, and he went crashing through it and tumbling onto the ground. "ooowww"  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 11:36 am
Lily walked calmly to the now open door and glanced out of it. They'd have to tell someone about the dead bodies, obviously. Boy, were her parents going to freak. "Now how do we explain this..." She was warming up again, de-paling, and her she looked all the better for it.  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 11:45 am
"We'll worry about that later." Jake said, rubbing his face as he got up again. He grabbed Kari's hand and began pulling her out of the building. "Come on, I'll drive you to the hospital." He didn't mean to leave the rest of them on their own. But, he needed to get this insane girl to the hopspital, and he can't fit everyone in the car. "If anyone else needs a ride I can take someone else." He said as he walked.  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 3:56 pm
Lily glanced at Jake as her offered rides and then took the opportunity. "I need one." She figured she'd be better of with him than with any of the other people in the hall, and she still wanted to ask that crazy girl about her ability with the Tarot cards and about her future. She could have a one track mind sometimes.

Besides, driving was better than walking, or calling someone for a ride. She'd never get over it if her parents showed up to take care of her, they could be overly protective, it could be a problem. Then again, they were wrapped around her little finger.

"Besides, I feel a lot safer with you."

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 8:44 pm
((CAN I POST NOW?))  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 10:36 pm
( I WILL LET YOU KNOW WHEN YOU CAN POST. If you bother me one more time about this, I'm going to decline your profile out of sheer annoyance. )  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 10:46 pm
((Understood. >_<; ))  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 10:51 pm
User Image
The tiger that shouldn't be....is....

Kari used the ripped up shirt to press against her cut, blood slowly soaking the material. She was starting to turn pale from blood loss, stumbling as Jake pulled her along. "I'm coming, I'm coming. No need to pull." She muttered in annoyance. "I'm fine. Nothing to worry about. Jeez. I hate hate hospitals. Been there too often."

User Image
The tiger that should be....isn't....

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 12:07 pm
Molly didn't want to stay in the school anymore. "I-I'll try to contact my brother again." she said as she texted her brother again. This time it sent and he replied. "He'll be here soon." she said as she followed everyone out.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 12:10 pm
Jake nodded to the other two, ignoring Kari's protests. "Just shut up and get in the car." he said, opening the door for her. He opened the door for Lily to, and got in the drivers seat. He felt better leaving, knowing that Molly's brother was gonna be there to give them a ride if needed. They didn't know how bad Kari's cut was yet. He pulled out of the parking lot, and drove towards the hospital.

( so anyone mind if I timeskip to the next day? )  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff