Welcome to Gaia! ::

Happy Times Forever :D

Back to Guilds

A place to hang out and have fun. 

Tags: roleplaying, happy, time, chat, cats 

Reply Happy Time Roleplaying :D
Half-Blood War (Aslumber) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MusicalPoet
Crew

Questionable Hellraiser

11,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:49 pm
Malinda walked up to him, completely ignoring his statement. "So, did you know that he was here? Jason, son of Zeus. Yeah, he just threatened to attack me." She waved a hand in front of the entranced woman.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:03 pm
Jason heard foot steps walking towards him and the twins. When they got close enough he could finally see that it was coming from a girl. "Ah, Jira Heron, Daughter of Hephaestus." Jason looked back behind her and off on the path was another. "Also there's Erik Nune, Son of Artimis. Very nice to finally meet you both."  

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:40 pm
"And you ran away to find me?" Theras moved his scythe to rest at an angle in front of the woman, guarding her from Malinda. One of his Hellhounds bounded over then back to the house, proudly carrying one of the ranch horse's legs in it's jaws. "No, I did not. What was stopping you from taking care of him-" He glanced over at her through the cloth over his eyes. "-No, what are you doing on the surface?"

Jira stepped around a rock and eyed the man there oddly, currently unconcerned with the twin children. "You know I'm a demi-god? What gave it away, the hammer?"

"Or the flask..." Erik muttered. He briefly met the other demi-god's eyes before averting them to a tree root, releasing some of the tension on his bow now that he knew there was no danger. He surprised himself for feeling a bit sad at the mention of Artemis. To him, he didn't know if his heritage included her as his mother or not. "Who are you, and the those two?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:56 pm
Jason bowed. "I am Jason Agosi, Son of Zeus. These two look alikes are Ren and Len. Not neccessarily in that order." Jason stood straight. "Though it wasn't anything that gave you away. I know all of the demi-gods. I was sent here to help these two. One of my cousins came and tried to harm them. One of Uncle Hades' children."  

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:21 pm
"Grandpa Zeus?" Jira looked Jason up and down, raising the diamond flask she held up a bit to see better. She'd met her grandfather few times when her father had completed something ordered for him. "You don't look old enough to be my uncle, though..."
Erik shuddered at the mention of Hades and stared hard at the flickering shadows as if something was lurking in them. "I didn't know that Hades' children were allowed out of the Underworld. Or were terrorizing people. I guess it was a good thing you were here, then."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:46 pm
"Yeah, I know. But you know how immortals are. They can live forever but to us they're all in their mid thirties. But it is what it is. Besides, our family lines are so jumbled it wouldn't really matter regardless." Jason went over and outstretched his hand to Jura. "So as far as being your uncle goes just consider me a friend. I'm not ready to be called "Uncle" just yet."  

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

MusicalPoet
Crew

Questionable Hellraiser

11,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:51 am
"Of course." She said simply. She touched the blade of the scythe and moved back a little bit. "I wasn't gonna do anything." she muttered. "What do you think I'm doing here? Did you really think dad was gonna let you have all the fun? Nope," she shook her head "he sent me after Apollo's twins. I could've taken them out but then Cousin Jason interferred." She was still angry about that. She cocked her head, making her wings appear. "I thought maybe you'd handle that little problem." She waved her hands in front of her brother's eyes.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:12 am
(( who thinks incest will happen between Hades children? xD ))

"No we weren't planning to build a fire. Something must be wrong. We have to hurry." Just then Oceanas came nudge Luna. "Oh. Oceanas said some boy has my mom under a spell and that he sat my house on fire." Her eyes started tearing. "What if my moms dead?" She started running down the path, her horse following her.
Devon sighed and looked at everyone. He hated big crowds. "Are you all coming along to help out?"

Len and Ren had been following Jason quietly. "Hey, um. Thanks for saving us. Our father said he'd send us weapons, but we haven't received any yet" Len offered his hand to him. Ren stayed quiet, not being a talker around others.  

Rayne Engel
Captain

Hallowed Rogue

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

MusicalPoet
Crew

Questionable Hellraiser

11,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:38 am
((Lol neveeeerrrrr! XD))

"Um yes, I'm coming." Amia ran after Luna and Oceanas. It has to be one of them she thought.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:19 am
((well with how your character is acting with Theras it seems like it will ;D lol jking ))

Devon went with Amia, not wanting to leave Luna alone for too long. Poseidon has his head on her safety. More entertainment. He smiled.  

Rayne Engel
Captain

Hallowed Rogue

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:38 am
(( XD That's one talkative horse there.))

Theras sighed. "I wish you had more of mother's traits than our father's." He planted his weapon's handle in the ground to keep it standing upright, then lifted Malinda up by her waist like a doll. "The eldest child of Hades going up against the child of Zeus? That doesn't sound like much of a birthday present." He held her in the air for a bit longer before setting her back gently on the grass. "I think you ran away because you thought he was cute."

"Alright, that works for me." Jira shook his hand. "You don't really seem the 'uncle' type, anyway."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:09 am
(( incest!!!! >///< and ty that handshake was for Jason not Jira.... I cant post yet... ))  

Rayne Engel
Captain

Hallowed Rogue

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:24 am
When Jira shook Jason's hand a spark of static hit her in the finger tips. "Oh! Whoops, I need to watch how much static I build up. You okay? Sorry." Jason then turned to Len. "Well the messanger has gotten...caught up so to speak. We aren't the only ones being attacked tonight, my other Cousin, Luna, she's the daughter of Posiedon, is getting attacked." Jason shook Len's hand, this time only a slight spark jumped from Jason to Len. "Agh! I really must watch that."

Gerad pulled out his spear and it enlongated. He ran after the others quickly cathching up. He ran by Devon and Amia and caught up to Luna. He was glad to have his mother's athletic ability. "Luna you need to calm down, I know things look bad but if we run in there without a plan who knows what'll happen. Think about the others for a second."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:38 am
She stopped and turned, seeing them far behind. "I..." She was speechless, tears running down her cheeks. "I don't know what to do. I just want to save my mother." She saw the red and orange flames at the opening of the path just a little bit away.

Len jumped a little, his hair frizzing out. He narrowed his eyes. Ren giggled and licked her palms, and smoothed his hair. "He needed that. He's been so grouchy because of all this stuff."  

Rayne Engel
Captain

Hallowed Rogue

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

Musiical Soulz
Crew

5,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:40 am
Rhi followed the others, wondering why she had so stupidly left her bow back with her things at the carnival. She made a mental note to go back for it when she had the chance. I may not have my bow, but at least I still have my knives, Rhi thought to herself, I can still put up a fight if I need to.

Cedric stood from his crouching position. He had been examining a foot print that didn't belong to any creature from their world. Deimos, the dog Cedric had so lovingly named after his older brother, had picked up a trail some time earlier; he claimed that it belonged to a Hellhound. A long calm breath pulled in the scent of a fire. It didn't take Cedris long to spot the origin; now he wouldn't need Deimos to lead him to what were most likely Hades' children, all he would need to do was follow the rising smoke like a giant beacon. Cedric readjusted his cloak and drew his sword, smiled at Deimos, and set off at a run toward - what Cedric hoped to be - some fun.  
Happy Time Roleplaying :D

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff