Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
.:-Post Mortem-:. (Open/Full) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 10:00 pm
User Image
Xombie.

Xombie mentally sighed and allowed her hands to drop. Within her, Vela was freaking out. The human herself though was completely calm. Her attention was on Lucifer. For some reason, the demon made her want to laugh. She stood, walking to the entrance of her cell and leaning up against the bars, staring at him in mock curiosity.

"So...You're the once proud king of hell...Heh. I'm not impressed...I kind of expected something...well...more...If you ask me, you're the pathetic one..."

Xombie shrugged and returned to the back of her cell, sitting down in the exact same spot. What little interest she had in the demon was already gone.  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 10:06 pm
User Image

Despite watching the female die, Reelo's eyes managed to catch something far worse the instant it was within sight. A demon. Not his but still. Reelo backed away from his metal bars and stood poised in the back of his cell, as far back as would allow without ever taking his eyes off of Lucifer. "....Tsk.." Was about the coolest thing he could manage in the presence of a demon king, afraid to say much else for fear of having to go through whatever had just killed Delila. Thankfully it seemed Xombie was up to the task of taking one for the team and he would undoubtedly torture her if no one else...the woman was insane.  

XxXxFortexXxX

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 10:18 pm
Dalila Harford

User Image

Dalila opened her eyes, shocked by the pain she was in and gasped for air. She had expected to be feeling no pain, execpt for her mind, but her body was still shaking softly. The sound had stopped and she was finally could get that wonderful oxygen to her brain, her skin returning to it's normal lightly tanned color. She sat up weakly and wiped the blood away with shaking hands as she looked at the demon before her. "W-why didn't you kill me?" She asked in a shaking and hushed voice, clearly afraid of the sound as she leaned against the wall for support.

She slowly pulled Naomi out of her, feeling her familiar curl against her trembling body and shake in fear as well. Naomi was thankfully unharmed as she had been safe inside of her, but was still shaken by the pain and sounds.

Naomi

User Image

Naomi kept her body firmly pressed against Dalila's, trying to purr and sooth her shaking and bloody human out of her terror. It wasn't like Dalila to openly show fear, she always hid it. "Dali, it's okay now. It's over. It's not loud anymore." She purred softly to her, licking the blood and tears away from her cheeks as she felt her trembling hands pet her fur gently.

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 10:27 pm
User Image
Marianna Vincent

Marianna glanced over at Xombie, terrified for the girl. She looked to Lucifer and dared to speak. "Please, don't hurt her... She... She doesn't know what she's saying..."

Lucifer twitched slightly at the words of the Satanist girl and laughed, snapping his fingers once in response. The girl was literally forced to swallow her own tongue, rendering her mute for the time being. He ignored the question of the Pagan and looked once again down the line of prisoners.

"Now, do I have everyone's attention?" he asked in a lilting, falsely cheerful tone, much like a teacher who obviously hates his students. "Good... Now perhaps I can do something constructive here."

He turned to the Christian and smirked wickedly. "You know who I am, don't you, child? Probably better than any other here... Those silly Christians got one thing right out of their novel called the Bible. I, Lucifer, until very recently, was the King of Hell. In charge of the torment of all humans. And I must say, I was very good at my job."

His expression darkened and he hissed. "Three years ago, I was overthrown. That is why I am here. I thought that perhaps, through this pathetic little group of humans, I could exact my revenge..." He scanned the faces again and chuckled. It was unclear whether he was talking to them or himself now. "Then again... You don't look like much... But what other option is there? Fresh meat is the best, yes... Those whose minds are not yet fully broken..."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

XxXxFortexXxX

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 10:36 pm
User Image

It was literally like the sound of a car coming to a screeching halt. Reelo's eyes opened to the point where they might as well have fallen from his face, his form pressed against the bars closest to Lucifer in an almost panic. He knew an opportunity when he saw one, in life the male had gotten himself out of many a bleak situation by cutting deals...and now the predominant evil spoken about in the catholic religion was here to offer them something...he would not waste time. "Overthrown? Your the ******** Devil, who overthrows you?...Actually, I take that back, I don't care- I know salvation when I see it... You want me to do something, That's fine as long as you get me the hell out of here." Part way through his rambling, Reelo realized he had made a mistake not repeated since childhood. It was never good to give away eagerness, that destroyed ones ability to bargain.. Either way, he tried to calm himself down and waved towards Lucifer, as if actually wanted the creature to come closer, his tone much more quiet and cocky now. "I'll help you...No problem as long as you can give me life again."  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 10:51 pm
User Image
Xombie.

Finding her voice again took Xombie all of ten seconds. Ba'al had tried the same trick on her the first day he had been assigned as her demon. She tore her own tongue back out and waited for it to heal before speaking. Had she been close enough to do it, she would have slapped Reelo.

"Reelo! Think before you speak! Lucifer was overthrown...I highly doubt that was an easy task. If the new ruler could overthrow him, what chance in Hell do any of use stand? Think of the punishment you might receive if the ruler found out..."

Xombie motioned towards Lucifer and growled softly. The demon just being there was getting on her nerves.

"This creature here is probably the scum of hell. I'll bet he'd sell you out in a heartbeat if it meant furthering his chances of accomplishing what he wants."

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 11:12 pm
Dalila Harford

User Image

As much as she feared the sound again, the deal was laced with loop holes and it was from a demon that was already very powerful. "I agree with Xombie. I'm not gonna help you, especially after your little welcoming gift to me just now. You couldn't even kill me you b*****d. I swear that I will show you a thing or two when I get the chance. I don't care about myself, but leave the others alone you second-rate, petty, cheap-shot demi-demon familiar!" She snarled at him, a bit of blood flying from her mouth as she felt Naomi growling at his offer, both of their minds threatening to join to become Crimson again and launch into an attack.

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 11:15 pm
User Image
Marianna Vincent

Marianna somehow managed to stop trembling and absorb most of the odd conversation going on around her. She looked at Lucifer with a focused expression, obviously thinking at a breakneck pace, her curious mind putting forth and answering questions as quickly as she could. She didn't dare ask any of them, not to Lucifer.

Lucifer scoffed at the Pagan's anger and smirked. "Your rage is wasted, girl. That attack was a gift from your demon, not me. But I convinced him to let me come in here and finish the job... He was getting tired of keeping up such a mundane torment. You should thank me. I chose not to kill you. It was simply unnecessary."

He focused on the Satanist girl with his insane eyes and laughed, walking over to her cell and smiling. "You're not as stupid as your parents thought, are you my dear? No, you're quite the smart little serpent... Alas, under different circumstances, perhaps we could have been friends. But you bring up valid points."

For the first time since he'd entered, Lucifer shifted nervously, and looked at the cell block door to make sure no other demons were nearby. "What I am to tell you is forbidden knowledge... I would surely be cast into the Depths if any demons found out I had told you. But of course, you will not tattle... What would that do for you? Absolutely nothing. Whereas working with me, we could all benefit..."

"Reelo Watt, I will not pretend that I can return you to life. The closest you could get is wandering as a lonely ghost. But there is an area of the afterlife outside of hell, in spite of what the current King and Queen would have you believe. You can get there. It's possible because of one critical fact."

He paused and lowered his voice, as if afraid that the King would hear even a whisper of the dread secret. "Humans are stronger than demons. We would have you believe otherwise, of course, but it's the truth. The only weapon we have over you is quite simple; fear."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

XxXxFortexXxX

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 11:21 pm
User Image

He wasn't sure how to respond to the fact that Lucifer, the fabled lord of evil was telling him he was more powerful. Reelo opened his mouth to speak to Xombie but found he had no words and simply averted his eyes. He would ignore the fact that she was probably right over the simple fact that he had always been a believer in hopeful "what if's". "Fear? Its that simple?....I hate to say this but it doesn't make any sense, My dad used to tell me that you don't have to be scared to get a bullet to the brain...what good is not being afraid if you all can turn us inside out and cut us into pieces?" He was breathing more quickly now, not being able to live again was...well, disappointing, and he squeezed his hands into fists- that had been a large portion of his hope...no one would see him again. But not having to suffer was better than nothing. "What is this place? Certainly not heaven since we were all condemned here."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:46 am
Dalila Harford

User Image

Dalila tried to spit a wad of blood and mucus at the demon, watching it land a few feet away. "The first thing the Goddess tells a new Pagan is 'Fear not'. Fear gives something power over us and you are nothing more than smoke and mirrors. You have no true power, do you? I guess that's why you're the former king, huh? You need others to do your dirty work and you require fear to have any power at all. Weak little demi-demon. I can tear. You. Apart." She growled, feeling Naomi begin to melt into her, her anger and Sekhmet bloodlust hitting her hard.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:44 am
User Image
Marianna Vincent

Marianna nodded slowly and stepped away from her spot where she'd been cowering against the wall, managing not to flinch when her demon turned his eyes on her. "I see what you want now. You want us to get over our fears of this place and escape, distracting the King, so that you can rush in while he's not looking and reclaim power."

Lucifer smirked and regarded his prisoner with condescension. He had never thought much of her. "Correct, Ri-Ri." He glanced at the still-angry Pagan and shrugged. "Your words are true, but it's not just me who is weak. The only demons with actual power are the ones who were born into a physical form. Ah, yes... Like the current King..." Lucifer laughed. "Yes, you would do well to avoid him. He's not nice like me..."

Once he'd stopped laughing, the demon shrugged. "You should have already figured this out through talking, actually. What I did to you in the burning room should have been a clue. But of course you fools were concerned with other things... No matter. Did you not notice? When Dalila and Melanie stopped being afraid, and when Ri-Ri here stopped focusing on her own fear, the torture lost any real potency. Really, we didn't even destroy you. Just healed your bodies and transported you back here so that you would think you had died, you see? Thus, restoring fear, at least for the moment."

Lucifer sighed and looked at Reelo. "This place is Hell, what else? But despite what all your pathetic little religions would have you believe, this is where all your eternal souls are meant to suffer. After all, why should some of you get a direct ticket to paradise? Just because you chanted the right prayers? No. Paradise, my dears, must be earned." He glanced at Haruka and burst out laughing. "So, ironically, the little Christian girl is correct... You must go through trials to get to 'heaven'." Lucifer stood up straight and walked toward Marianna's cell, causing her to cower once more.

"Unfortunately for my dear little Ri here, I have to keep up the demon act. Although, sweetheart, just so you know, once you finally stop shivering every time I come in the room, it won't hurt anymore." Before attacking her, he looked around at the others once more and laughed. "Be brave, and be prepared... your demons are coming too." As he spoke, the door swung open, and the other tormentors descended on their prisoners.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:07 pm
Crimson Rain

User Image

The moment Malpas walked into her cell, Crimson was pissed. She lashed out at him with a whip made of pure black fire that was laced with flecks of color, much like a flame of black opal, and scorched his wings, grinning savagely as the bird-man demon let out a cry of pain. "You wanna piece of me? Little birdie, I will eat you with pride!" She laughed at him, lashing out again.

She began to hear the dull drone of a buzz again, slowly growing louder and louder as she kept attacking him. Finally, the pain became overwhelming and she launched shadow daggers at him before clapping her hands over her bleeding ears. Crimson began to stagger and weave around her cell, her face and mouth bleeding heavily. "YOU LITTLE JERK!! TURN IT OFF! I'LL TURN YOU INTO CHICKEN SALAD!!!!! TURN OFF THE NOISE!!!" She screamed at him as she felt her body begin to seize once more.

She fell to the floor, jerking and convulsing in her own blood, helpless to stop the pain she couldn't fight as her eyes moved back and forth swiftly, bringing memories that she wished she could erase as easily as the demons her injuries.

-She knelt blindfolded and tied to the heater in the basement, trying to ignore the raging party upstairs and the sounds of the men. She could smell the food and her stomach growled loudly, half of her wondring when she had last eaten properly. Dalila felt some of the bruises that she had acquried from her 'job' last night aching slightly less on her waist, ribs, and legs, though her neck and chest still hurt badly. She dreaded tonight's 'job', she knew it was coming. They never let her have a nights rest if money could be earned with her. Seventy nine days... Seventy nine days and I'm a sophomore... Please come faster school... She begged mentally, her fifteen year old mind silently wailing.

She heard footsteps walking down the stairs and she whimpered as they neared her, not even needing to see to know who it was. "Dad... Please... Please don't make me do this.... Please, let me go.. I don't want to be sold anymore...... Just let me rest tonight..." She begged him, feeling Naomi shudder at his pressence as her body shook violently and her wrists ached from being tied behind her back for so long.

Mark knelt down and slapped her face, provoking a loud yelp from her. "You're already paid for. Ten hours worth. Now, let's give those men their money's worth." He told her and untied her blindfold and limbs, leading the defeated girl up the stairs.-

Crimson felt her body jerk and shudder harder, and heard a sound like a dying beast, a sound not even remotely human. Just before her mind blacked out, she heard the voice scream three words and knew it was her own. "NO PLEASE STOP!!!!"

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:24 pm
User Image
Xombie.

The moment Ba'al came too close, Xombie delivered a harsh kick to his stomach. The demon was supposed to know better. He wasn't supposed to come too close. She could hear the sounds of the others being tortured in the respective cells and mentally sighed. The demons were showing no remorse today.

"Fear is what makes them thrive...Do not give in..."

Before she had the chance to say anything more, Ba'al descended upon her. Apparently the demon hadn't gotten the message earlier. She growled angrily and went to kick him again, which only caused him to roar angrily and grab her throat. Somewhere between strangled breath, Xombie found the strength to laugh.

"When did you...grow a set?"

The female wasn't given the chance to say anything else. Within the next few seconds, she was strapped down to a table with her body left completely exposed.

"Ba'al?! What are you doing?!"

The demon said nothing, instead focusing his attention on the various surgical instruments beside the table. He had failed at his job for the past week...Now he was bent upon impressing the other demon's.

"Oh god...Ba'al...Stop! You promised you wouldn't....Please! Just kill me! Anything but this....Please Ba'al! No!"

Xombie sobbed and closed her eyes. She could have withstood anything else...Just not this. This was low, even for a demon. The female didn't have to open her eyes to know what was going to happen next. The sudden rush of blood was enough of a signal for her.

"Please...Stop..."

She wanted to be sick. The sound of her own blood splattering on the floor was making her ill...but it was the horrible, unearthly wailing sound from a being that was neither Ba'al nor herself was what broke her. Xombie opened her eyes to stare at the creature Ba'al had produced from her body. It was rotted and disfigured beyond belief...Melanie couldn't stop herself. She screamed until her throat was raw.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:08 pm
User Image

:: Haruka Nagashima ::

The Christian was in a state of shock; the king of demons, the fallen angel from biblical tales, Lucifer was telling the humans how to survive in a sense. Haruka followed the bible's teachings, the ten commandments were running through her head when she was a toddler reading to herself. Her family were prodominately Buddish, her grandfather running a Shinto shrine in Kyoto. Her exposure to other religions could not be the open-minded girl's actions that brought her to this hell.

Her cursed calculating mind blocked out the subtle movements of the angel-like demon as he knelt before her. The sadistic grin of Furfur was missed as he covered her eyes--blocked it all out, but not with a blindfold. Haruka crumbled backwards as she was strickened blind--her sight on a twisted memory or a hellish nightmare. Her older sister smiled sweetly at her and Haruka cried out, "S-stop...!" Before the giant blade sliced down on her sister's leg, the serene sisterly smile turned to pure agony as the blood poured from the milky white bone jutting from her leg.

Chains gripped and tugged hard on Haruka, rendering her helpless. Her vivid mind produced too real sounds, begging from Tsugumi, and the evil fanged-smile on Furfur while he brought the blade down on the illusion. Haruka couldn't turn or hide, shutting her eyes, the blood of her sister's ran with violent wails. Her nails dug into the chains injuring her numb body as the tears fell. "ONEE-SAN!!!!"

Pichipai-hime

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces