Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Without Control ((FULL)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:29 pm
Gospind Keilger

User Image

I held my Brother in my arms as he died...

Gospind bowed at his Queen again and smiled at both her and Lizzy. "You were upset and we decided that it was time that we joined you here. We are your personal guard after all Your Majesty. And nothing new has happened Lizzy. We just didn't like being stripped of our purpose for so long. So, how are things here?" He asked then striaghtened, giving them both a soft smile. He missed Franz terribly; the Realm didn't feel like home without his page there to make him smile.

...I only hope I can be as much of a Dragon as he was.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:19 pm
User Image
Elizabeth Greene
"I know that a life without love..."

Lizzy smiled at Gospind, her grip on Harmony's hand easing somewhat. "Oh, I'm glad to hear everything is alright in the Dragon Realm. And everything is fantastic here! This is Aunt Sirrah's rehearsal dinner. She's getting married tomorrow, isn't that great?"

"...is no life at all."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:28 pm
Melina Neitali

User Image

When the land speaks...

Lina grinned and, (much to her own embarrassment) sqeed. "A wedding?! Lady Sirrah is getting married?! EEEEKKK!!! So exciting! Is it Lord Kevin? I hope so! They would make adorable babies!"

She jiggled in a very excited manner and her wings were fluttering like crazy. Her eyes were grey and bronze, her lips in one huge grin.

...You better answer or it gets pissed.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:40 pm
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

"They tell me that love is wonderful..."

Erin entered the ladies' room right as Lina was having her little... mini-celebration. She chuckled and leaned against the wall, folding her arms. "Well, now, I could have sworn this was the women's restroom, not the conference room... Did I misread the sign? If you guys want to keep talking, the reception hall is much nicer... Who are you people, anyway?"

"...but how can something so painful be wonderful?"

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:00 pm
Tobias Falier

User Image

Trial by Fire, Trial by Blade...

As soon as he smelled the angelic in her, he bowed slightly and noticed the others do the same. "The Queen was here so we simply Realm-Jumped to her position. We didn't know it was only for women. Are you a friend of the Queen and her girlfriend?" He asked politely.

...Doesn't really matter. Either way, someone is gonna die.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:17 pm
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin grinned and saluted the boy who had spoken. "Erin Lee, the physical half of Princess Arietta Lee. Lizzy's the emotional half. So yeah, you could say I'm their friend. I'm also one of Kevin Rawlings' groomsmen."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:31 pm
Chibi Tamoniko

User Image

Chibi could smell the other Dragons in the restroom and he rushed in, his eyes flashing and his human teeth barred in a snarl. But his demenor changed when he saw who is was. "Lina! What brings you here?" He asked her plesantly, completely ignoring the male Dragons for the time being.

Suddenly, he remembered something he had bought, but never had remembered to give Lizzy or Erin. "Oh! Liz, Erin. I have a few things for you." Chibi said, suddenyl remembering the others and reaching into his breast pocket.

The were-hyena pulled out two boxes, one small, the other larger. He handed the smaller one, the one with the earings he had never managed to give Lizzy, to the girl beofre turning to Erin and handing her the one that contained their parent's wedding bands. "Tell me if you like them."

{Break a leg out there! No, seriously. Break one, please.}

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:07 pm
User Image
Elizabeth Greene
"I know that a life without love..."

Lizzy opened the box and her face lit up with delight. "Mama's earrings! I never dreamed I'd see them again! Thanks so much, Chibi, you're the best!" she said happily, throwing her arms around Chibi in a tight hug.

"...is no life at all."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:25 pm
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin smiled at Chibi and turned her attention to the box, wondering what Chibi could possibly have given her this time. She was nowhere near prepared for what she saw. Her parents' wedding rings... Erin blinked away tears as best she could, just holding the box close for a moment. "Chibi... This is beyond perfect. Thanks a million." She smiled again and hugged him as soon as it seemed Lizzy was done squeezing him to death. 'I know now for sure... Mom and Dad would want me to do it... And I will.'

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:46 pm
Chibi Tamoniko

User Image

Chibi hugged Lizzy, but when Erin hugged him, he winced. "Uh, I'm glad you like them, but I need my spine intact to be Kevin's best man! I don't want to do it in a wheel chair!" He told her and smiled softly.

{Break a leg out there! No, seriously. Break one, please.}

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:24 pm
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin chuckled and nodded, then looked back down at the rings as she released Chibi. "You don't know how much this means to me, though..." She glanced around at the others before grabbing Chibi's wrist and leading him out of the bathroom, not stopping until she reached a deserted hallway. "See," she murmured softly to the male, "I haven't told anyone yet, but... I'm planning to ask Ash to marry me. That's why I'm so happy... I'll be able to pass down my mother's ring to her. I haven't even asked Brian's permission yet... But I wanted you to know first." She grinned sheepishly, waiting for his reaction.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:31 am
Chibi Tamoniko

User Image

Chibi grinned and his stuttering chuckle came out in his glee. "Well, good luck Erin! I'll be rooting for you! You know, I have been meanig to ask someone this and it seems that I should ask you. If Lizzy and Harmony get married, who am I giving away to who? I'll be giving my daughter to my other daughter, so who will I walk down the asile? And how would this work?" He asked in a confused tone, trying to figure out a probable wedding.

{Break a leg out there! No, really. Break one, please.}

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:52 pm
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin smiled gratefully at Chibi's support, then chuckled at his confusion. "I have a feeling Lizzy will be the one in the big white dress, and Harmony will want to wear the suit. So, you'll probably end up giving Lizzy to Harmony. Just don't think about it too hard, okay? I'm sure they'll have everything figured out in their heads within five seconds after one of them proposes." Erin's mind was elsewhere, however; she blushed at the thought of having to ask Brian's permission to marry Ash. She wasn't sure at all what he'd say.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:39 pm
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

"Love is like the wind..."

The rehearsal dinner drew to a close. The guests left, and after cleaning up a bit, Sirrah, Kevin, Nina, Yuri, and the little twins left the reception hall to return home as well. After they arrived home, Sirrah put the girls to bed. Before she could go to bed herself, however, she found herself stopped at the bathroom door by Yuri. "What is it, Yuri? Do you need something?"

"You can't see it, but you can feel it's there."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:51 pm
User Image
Yuri Mizu

"True freedom is..."

Yuri giggled and shoved a package into Sirrah's arms. "Iie, I don't need anything, but obviously you do, Onee-chan! Have you forgotten the most important part of getting married? The bachelorette party! Go on, go get dressed! Nina and I will wait for you. Ash and Erin have oh so generously agreed to host the event." Yuri grinned wickedly and pulled off her dress to reveal a much more risque outfit before waving Sirrah away.

"...being able to say I love you."

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces