Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
strange rp (not accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kitty in psychosis

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:52 pm
Emma rolled her eyes and sat back down "No lectures please." She looked at Maneki then Astro and smiled, "Oh the advantages of not having to eat." Chi-Chi went over to Maneki, "You crawled into a cannon?" Emma laughed, "Again."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:59 pm
Maneki groaned a bit "I knew you would tease me about it, In my defense it looked alot like a bath from my angle" He leaned forward as the demon girl got closer. His eyes got wider and there was a innocent curiosity in them. He looked at her face then into her eyes tilting his head slightly.  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

6 gun quota

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:01 pm
"Thinking of food, I'm going to see if there's anything eatable in this forsaken forest", running head first down the tree. As Astro reached the ground he changed into a timber wolf and disappeared into the forest.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:05 pm
Phynix pulled Chi-Chi away from Maneki "Hmph." Emma laughed again, "Phynix, you're such a snot." She watched Astro run off and shook her head. "You want some food, Maneki?"  

kitty in psychosis

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:17 pm
Maneki's ears immediately twitched at the word food although he tried to play it off. "no no I'm fine" However his body betrayed him as a loud rumbling came from his stomach. The sudden sound startled Maneki and made his fall out of the tree into a bush. "nyaaaaaaa!" He popped out of the bush scratching the back of his head, and embarrassed grin on his face "well....maybe a little"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:31 pm
Emma smiled at his antics. She created some food and tossed it to him. Phynix and Chi-Chi were fighting again and Emma threw a rock at them to get them to stop.  

kitty in psychosis

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:36 pm
Maneki caught the food and gratefully dug in making noming sounds in the processes. once he had finished he laid back and patted his stomach while letting out a content sigh "nyaaaa that hit the spot...hey Emma what are you doing here anyway? I mean theres almost no animal life her to speak of....hey did you have something to do with that?" he asked sitting back up  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:47 pm
"Well, I didn't fall out of the sky but I just woke up here. I think my father did it because I said I was bored. And I haven't seen any animals since I've been here. So the lack of them was not my fault." She looked at Phynix and Chi-Chi fighting. They weren't like this when they were in the underworld.  

kitty in psychosis

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:53 pm
Maneki tilted his head in confusion "so your dad just sent you here with no knowledge of were you are?" he waved his paws infront of him "well I mean I don't really have the right to judge how people do things I was just curious" He knew that anything that could be taken as an insult to Hades should be avoided. Even his own father, the god of war, highly respected him. He looked over at the two demon girls who continued to fight, even since when he first arrived that seemed to be the only thing they did. He stood up and walked over to them waving his paws in front of him again "hey you guys shouldn't fight so much, it isn't good for anyone"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:06 pm
Phynix threw Chi-Chi to the ground "We have to keep in practice. Hades would kill us if we let anything happen to Em---" Chi-Chi launched a sneak attack and the fighting started again. Emma sighed, "Leave 'em." Their fighting rarely bothered her, after all she came from the underworld where there was non stop fighting. "I guess my dad wanted to give me a mystery or something. Who knows."  

kitty in psychosis

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:10 pm
Maneki shook his head and turned back to emma. "yes well it is indeed mysterious, a very curious situation we've gotten ourselves into" suddenly his nose started twitching. He began sniffing around until he was next to emma "you smell that?" He placed his hands on emma's shoulders and gave her a big smile "it smells like an adventure! oh emma when's the last time we went on a good old fashion quest together? its got to have been centuries now" there was a child like look of wonder and excitement on his face "so can we get to the bottom of this Emma, can we can we?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:15 pm
A wide smile spread over Emma's face, "It's been forever!" She jumped to her feet. "Let's go!" Phynix and Chi-Chi stopped and looked over at her. Emma pointed at them "Let's get them! Maybe they know something!"  

kitty in psychosis

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:25 pm
Maneki scratched the back of his head and chuckled "I doubt your own servants know anymore than you do, but then again..." he looked around at the near deserted forest "its not like there are really that many people around to question are there?" he sighed. It was clear that this would be harder than he thought, there were no people to ask for guidance, no main villian to chase after, heck not even any signs that anything was wrong besides the lack of animals. This was unlike any adventure he had ever had before. He walked up to the two demon girls and slammed his fist into his open palm. "allright what do you two know about this? you've got to know something right? maybe something that hades told you to keep secret from Emma?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:33 pm
Phynix folded her arms "If there's something we're supposed to keep secret from Emma why would we tell you? We don't even know who you are." Chi-Chi chimed in, "But we know you'd tell Emma." Emma perked up, "There is something!" "Ummm...." Chi-Chi and Phynix said together.  

kitty in psychosis

6 gun quota

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:39 pm
A small black cat creeps up next to maneki, "secrets? I like secrets, I can keep them too." There was something strange about the cat though, it had wings. "There wasn't much out there, I hope that more food shows up."  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games