Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
The Dead Fear Dying. [Open! Needs characters!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ominelle

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:15 pm
Jason sighed, "Yeah, yeah... Okay." He knocked on Mia's door, "Time to wake up!"

Dorian smiled mischeviously at the girl, "I could ask you the same thing, my lady," he said, playing the gentleman, though she could probably see right through him. He walked up to the house, and up the steps, so he was just outside the door. She was smaller than him, and probably about a year younger. It was remarkable how much power was coming from her. "Why is someone as strong as you playing foster mother to a pair of hopeless fledgelings? Why are you living in a house, stuck in one place, and finally, why is your presence so clear to me?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:27 pm
Domnique's eyes narrowed a it and she opened the door wider, putting a hand on her hip and keeping the other hand on the doorknob.
"Because their true parents abandoned them, because I want to and can, and finally, I dont know..... Why is YOUR presence so clear to ME?"
Her eye twitched in irritation, she was trying to keep herself from getting too bitchy....she was already low on rest as it was, and that didnt help to improve her temper tonight. After a deep breath and pinching the bridge of her nose, she looked back up at the man in ront of her.
"Ok, starting over, My name is Dominique Brokovitch, and you are, sir?"  

RowenthaDark

Feline Avenger

17,050 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:40 am
Mia was laying on the bed looking at the ceiling. She barely had gotten sleep last night. She heard Dominique and Jason telling her to wake up but she didn't listen to them. After a few more minutes, she sighed then got up. She opened the door to see Jason and she grinned a small grin at him. "Hello.. Did you have a good sleep?" She asked him as she closed the door behind her.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:24 am
Jason smiled a little, "Yeah, I slept like a log" he laughed. "How about you? You look healthier than before. Maybe the blood wine and a little sleep helped" He wondered if they would be able to go hunting today, he was eager to try real, untainted blood, though he would never admit it.

Dorian smirked. "Enchanté, Dominique" He mock-bowed, "Y'know, I've heard of you during my travels. The Lone Vampiress, they call you. I see you and I have something in common" He looked her in the eye, hers had turned red. Which was, apparently a side effect of the change, if not an extremely rare one. "I am Dorian Silverwick. Nice to meet you. So, what are the sproglets names?" He asked.  

Ominelle

RowenthaDark

Feline Avenger

17,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:48 am
Dominique's eyebrow shot into her bangs, completely shocked.
"There are rumours? Of me? I had no idea others knew of my existance...and my fledglings names are Jason and Mia....uhm... Would you like to come in?"
She bit her lip and crossed her arms over her chest, wondering if her invite had been a good idea. Something told her it was, but her logic was screaming russian in her mind that she was an idiot.
"But, I think, my freind, that you have a reputation as well.....according to the few vampires I have met in my travels, there is a roaming vampire who has a habit of being quite messy with his meals...."
She smirked and stepped out of the doorway, letting him have access to her home. She had invited him inside, after all.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:59 am
Dorian thanked Dominique, and walked through the door. Smirking at the rumours of himself, "Ah, yes. That is an... Unfortunate habit of mine..." He laughed. "It's funny, there aren't that many of us that travel through this city, or this country, infact. Even though our Queen rules from here, it's just an island compared to the rest of the world. I traveled to France once, there are many of us there, and all over Europe, and Russia, which is where I'm guessing you're from. I've met American vampires who tell the same story about their homeland. They speak of twenty or so pairs in each city. Whereas here, there are twenty or so pairs in the country. Not including loners such as ourselves, of course." He grinned, "It's amazing that I would find some one like you, amongst so few of our kind"  

Ominelle

RowenthaDark

Feline Avenger

17,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:14 am
She nodded, the small feeling in the back of her head going haywire at having him so close.
"Yes, I hail from Moscow, and haveing so few of our kind here is better for hunting...but I will have you know, since you're here, you can stay with us for as long as you like, but you wont be hunting as you have been, especially in front of the fledglings. I will be teaching them the proper way to hunt later on this morning, and im afraid I must request your attendance be mandatory...I will also need someone to take them back home after I am finished......I have...things...to do..."
She closed the door and rubbed her arm nervously, wondering if the reputation of Malyenki Dyavol had also reached his ears. Dominique knew the title wasnt associated with any names, but she still wondered if he had heard of it anyway.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:55 am
"Oh? What would those things be? If I'm the one whose got to make sure, the fledglings get back safely to their little nest, I deserve to know" Dorian asked, whispering the last sentence. Dominique confused him greatly, he had never known anything like her before. He barely knew her, yet he felt some sort of strange tie forming between them. He wouldn't admit it of course, not until he was certain of what was going on.  

Ominelle

RowenthaDark

Feline Avenger

17,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:09 am
"I must hunt for myself.....I will only be telling them what to do when I teach them...I do not want them to know how it is I hunt yet..... Even humans know of me, and I do not want to scare them senceless quite yet..."
Her nervousness increased with his tone of voice, the feeling in the back of her mind grew stronger and begged her to quit fighting it. Dominique wanted to not fight it,. but her logical thinking interfered with that feeling's persuasion, keeping her in check. Her eyes scanned his face once more and noticed something that made her eyes widen and she began to feel as though she might have to leave to hunt right then....
"Dorian....you might want to whipe the blood of of your mouth....Mia thinks we are uncivilized monsters enough as it is..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:11 pm
Mya nodded. "Maybe.." She whispered. She then sighed. "What did Dominique say about us being companions?" She asked him, looking up at him.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Ominelle

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:49 am
"I'm not sure... I'll have to ask her about that later..." He nodded, and stared off into space for a second. "You know, if we all have companions, then why is Dominique alone...?"

"Oh, that... Well what do you expect when you eat the way I do? I should probably get better table manners, like many of the other vamps, but my way is more exciting" He grinned and wiped the blood from his mouth. "So, why are you alone here anyway? Shouldn't someone whose been around as long as you have been paired up by now? Or were none of your potential suitors exactly to your taste?" He smirked.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:00 pm
Her eyes narrowed slightly and she looked away, her hunger growing quickly. Dominique mentally cursed, and grabbed a peice of paper and a pen and began to scribble a note in a very beautiful mix of calligraphy and cursive to leave for Jason and Mia.
"My turner was my first companion, but he was more of a father to me than anything else....he was killed by ghosts a few years ago. Then I came here with his fortune and have been here alone ever since. I only found Jason and Mia last night.....Excuse me for a moment."
She darted to the kitchen and put the note on the table, letting them know she was out hunting and would be back within the hour. When she walked back into the room with Dorian, she took a shaky breath and nodded.
"It seems that Im in need of a hunting trip sooner than I thought..."  

RowenthaDark

Feline Avenger

17,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Cognitohazard

Mind-boggling Abomination

19,575 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:31 pm
Controlled By: Riyoushi Bloodfire
Name: Elodie Deroy
Race: Ghost

Appearance/Picture: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Human form
Vampire Form

Personality: She's your typical spoiled brat: Selfish, and whines until she gets her way, and if she doesn't, she throws a fit.

Personal History: Elodie was born to an extremely greedy french Baron, and was twice as greedy as him. She wasn't afraid to sacrifice anything to become wealthier, including her own siblings. One by one, she and her father sold them off to other nobles in the form of arranged marriages. Little did she know that her father was planning to marry her off as well. When she learned of it, she was dismayed, and on her wedding day she hid a knife in her bouquet and stabbed herself at the altar. Because she was greedy, she came back as a hungry ghost - one who has an insatiable hunger for corpses.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:00 am
Dorian gave Dominique a puzzled look, but that lasted for only a split second before reverting to his usual teasing expression. "A hunting trip? Why so soon? You seem to be perfectly fine at the moment..." He grinned, the lie slipping easily from his tongue, knowing that behind her calm exterior, the need for blood was writhing under her skin. He could sense it, like electricity in the air.

((Updated the character list Riyoushi))  

Ominelle

RowenthaDark

Feline Avenger

17,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:10 am
"Dont even go there, Dorian....I'm not leaving you here with my fledglings alone."
Dominique walked past him and then turned her head to grab his wrist to pull him along with her, but gasped as a shock, as if from built up static electricity, shot up her hand and over her arm, making her shiver.
"What.....was that?"  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces