Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
DNA laboratory (yup I'm bringing it back and i need people) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

blackrosedarkness

Moonlight Star

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:45 pm
Maria woke up in a different room, on a bed. She felt her head, there was something different. Her ears, felt like mouse ears. She turned around and she had a tail. "What is going on!?!?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:57 pm
Shelby watched as another person was asked to go with another scientist. What were they doing? Why were they doing it? She just hoped one of her classmates would notice the pendant that was half finished in the milling machine.  

Cognitohazard

Mind-boggling Abomination

19,575 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nerd 50

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:44 pm
Avan sighed "always the same questions when you know i can't answer them. anyway im gonna have to ask you to come with me" he said pulling out his key. "you can come by yourself our i can make you come."

conner woke up and groaned "oww my head" he then noticed that his teeth felt longer and more jaggid "what the crap". conner also still felt the bulge in his lower back. he pulled the back of his pant away and then a cats tail popped out "holy s**t this can't be happening" conner turnned and then saw a girl who was in his cell who now had mouse-like ears "so what happened to you" he asked her.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:40 pm
"I-I don't know! I'm a mouse! I mean I really like mice, but I never wanted to be one! Oh god! What is going on!" Maria's tail flicked around.  

blackrosedarkness

Moonlight Star

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:13 pm
connersighed "how do you think i feel. i mean i love cats but i never wanted to look like a neko" he said as his tail wagged a bit "i cant control that" he then felt his stomach growl "oh yeah i havent eaten in awhile"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:11 pm
Maria heard her stomach growl, "Heh... I guess I'm hungry too. I can't remember the last time I ate something......"  

blackrosedarkness

Moonlight Star

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:42 pm
Dinner chuckled "man I'd kill for a klondike bar right about now" he said leaning back against the wall of his cell.

Avan checked his watch and sighed well I guess we should feed the patients who are transformed. He said heading back over to the cafeteria and grabbing a Dallas for Maria and cheese burger for the guy ariana took. He figured the meals would satisfy their new palets and that this stuff would be better than the cheap artificial stuff that they fed most people. "lunch time" he said walking over to maria cell and walked inside placing the salad next to her closing the door behind him. He then headed over to conners cel and placed the cheeseburger inside. "eat up cause your physicals are in an hour" he said walking off  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:19 pm
Jackal sat in the cell, his nerves finally dying down. He tapped the floor rhythmically.  

xXtommybearXx

Unholy Lunatic

6,900 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Over Easy 100

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:50 pm
Avan walked back to the cell with the kids in it and then saw a boy who looked like he was about to freak "hey you with the tapping fingers you're...............Jackal aren't you. You look like you could use a drink why don't you come with me"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:59 pm
Shelby glared at the scientist. "Something tells me you aren't going to give him a drink."  

Cognitohazard

Mind-boggling Abomination

19,575 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nerd 50

xXtommybearXx

Unholy Lunatic

6,900 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Over Easy 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:02 pm
Jackal, trying not to show that his fear had returned in a mear moment, stood and followed the man.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:20 pm
Avan sighed "I'm a scientist not a liar" he said as he walked off with the boy. When they reached his office avan poured him a drink of water. "here you are. So why not you tell me about yourself"  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

xXtommybearXx

Unholy Lunatic

6,900 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Over Easy 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:22 pm
Jackal cautiously took the water. "I'm Jackal." He said softly and then took a sip of the water.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:36 pm
Maria picked up the food and began to eat, "God I am so hungry..." She noticed her tail flicking back and forth. "I guess the tail will take some getting used to....."  

blackrosedarkness

Moonlight Star

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:44 pm
Conner began eating and looked at his "yeah you and me both" he smiled "I'm Conner by the way and you are" he asked trying to make small talk.

Avan smiled "well I already knew that. Do you have any hobbies."  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces