Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
When Worlds Collide (O/A) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Like so far?
  Yes
  Nope, not gonna join. *aims rocket launcher in your direction*
View Results

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:28 pm
User Image

Ookami looked over at Dante and smiled, "If you don't mind me helping then I thank you since I need to give my companions something to do for a bit." She sighed and looked down muttering to herself, "I feel like I'm neglecting them..."She shook her head and took the collar off her neck and rang the small bell. The others would be unable to hear it since only her army could. She only summoned those who were restless. Soon wolves the size of horses began to emerge from the sand by her body guard. Some were pure black while others were brown. She whistled to them and let them run off and ravage those they could get their teeth into.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:38 pm
"I'm good" He said as he killed the last of the nobodies. He nodded and looked around, stopping on Nicola once again. He then remembered that his helmet was gone and went to look for it. "I'll be back."  

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:14 pm
Dante scanned around before finally picking out his target. The man saw him too and the two began to fight before Dante finally defeated him, causing the Nobody to return to nothingness. "Okay, now we're good." Dante said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:57 pm
A massive portal of blue, white, and red light opened up 10 feet off the ground, rocks and debris shooting away from the site. Someone fell from the portal and landed on the ground. The person was roughtly 8 feet tall, though it was probably due to the massive armor he worse. He looked around, drew a slim, but menacing looking rifle, then tapped a command into a panel on his left forearm. The armor retracted into itself, remaining on the torso and legs, revealing a man 6 feet high, with medium-length shaggy blonde hair, glacial blue eyes, and a commanding aura about him. He scanned his immediate surroundings with his rifle, his gaze straight down the sights. He looked up, then leapt to the right as someone else came falling through.

The second person was a woman, roughly 5'5, with auburn hair pulled into a ponytail, green reading glasses, and massive powder-white armor lined in gold. On her back was an azure cape that matched the color of her eyes. in her right hand, was a massive greatsword. She stood up, brushed herself off, then brought the sword to the ready, her gaze intense as she looked for threats. She quickly glanced over at the man with the rifle, then stepped out of the way for what they knew was about to happen.

Sure enough, a third person came through, right before the portal closed, only this man landed on his feet. He stood 5'10, wearing all black. Black breeches, black long-sleeve shirt, and black fingerless gloves. Over his chest, from his left shoulder to his right hip is a baldric of silver chain mail. His belt is silver as well. But the most striking feature is the cloak. It's crimson, almost blood-red, with a hood that reveals only his mouth. His eyes and nose are hidden by shadow, and no matter how the light hits him, the shadows never lift. He looked around, then made a grabbing motion with his hand, causing a simple redwood staff to appear. He was also the first one to speak.

"So...anyone have any idea where we are?"

His voice was a soft tenor, with a slight Greek accent, and the feel of age, like thunder rumbling through the ancient mountains.  

Lord Redtail Rathan

Invisible Genius

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:08 pm
"Wow, nice entrance." Henteko said to the three people who had suddenly appeared out of nowhere. It was very interesting to see people arrive and even cooler to watch them disappear.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:26 pm
The man with the rifle and the woman whirled around, rifle ready, sword, pointed.

"He's not a threat."

It was the woman who spoke. She spoke in a sterotypical New York accent. She sheathed her sword, through her muscles never relaxed. THe man with the rifle lowered it, but kept it ready to be brought back up if need be.

"Identify yourself, stranger."

Rifleman this time. Slight Texas drawl, though with a Greek accent similar to the other man.  

Lord Redtail Rathan

Invisible Genius

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:52 pm
"Well I guess it wouldn't kill me to do the whole fancy intro thingy." Henteko said with a smile before clearing his throat. "I'm Henteko Blaze, Captain of Squad 5 in Soul Society and Ex Akatsuki, pleasure to meet you." Henteko said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:00 pm
omgIisonfiyah
"Well I guess it wouldn't kill me to do the whole fancy intro thingy." Henteko said with a smile before clearing his throat. "I'm Henteko Blaze, Captain of Squad 5 in Soul Society and Ex Akatsuki, pleasure to meet you." Henteko said with a smile.

((Sorry...I do quotes so the person I'm interacting with knows I've responded. XD))

The man in the back who'd spoken first chuckled, then stepped forward, pushing the rifle down to point at the ground.

"He's not a threat. Cool your guns."

He bowed slightly at the waist.

"I am Lord Redtail Rathan, Archmage of the Council Arcanum. This vision of beauty behind me is my wife, Grand marshal Celise Marcella Allenar, High Commander of the order of the Silver Shield. And this imposing brute is Admiral of the Center, prince Nocam Davis, the Godslayer. Pleased to meet you, Captain Blaze."

The other two simply nodded as Redtail introduced them, though Celise at least smiled.  

Lord Redtail Rathan

Invisible Genius

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:35 pm
"Same here. So you guys busy with anything?" Henteko asked, wondering if he could get some help inf finding Zane.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:46 pm
User Image

Ookami watched her wolves disappear as the threat was gone. She looked over at Dante then the rest before putting her collar back on. Her tail unwrapped around her waist and flickered back and forth as she wondered where the others were from.  

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:22 pm
Iano looked at Dante. "What were those things?" he asked. "They looked like...evil...black....dolls...." He rubbed his dark hair and looked at Nic. "What do you think, Nic?"

She shrugged. "They are definately not from our world, or of this one." She crossed her arms. "I do not like it. I do not like it at all." She looked at the new guy. "Your name, please, sir. I do not like being around people and I cannot address them by name. It bothers me."

Iano nudged her. "Gently, tigress, gently. You might scare away the boy," he whispered. He rubbed his arm when his sister punched him.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:27 pm
User Image

Ookami glanced over at Iano and Nic when they were speaking then looked away. She yawned a bit and tied her hair back since it was pretty hot out. Ookami then began brushing the dust off her clothes.  

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:59 pm
Ace had started walking into view of a small group with a couple Heartless floating above him as he curses the sun under his breath "I hope that group has some water...magic water ******** sucks." Ace says as he wipes his forehead with his arm.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:46 pm
((Which small group are you talking about?))

"Those black things intermingled with the white are known as Heartless, beings who prey on the hearts of others, they are the darkness of our hearts made physical. Then if someone with a strong heart loses it, they become one of those white things, called Nobodies, Nobodies are the Body and Soul left behind when someone loses their heart, the exceptionally strong ones maintain a human form, but with super powers and stuff." Dante explained simply, his keyblade disappearing. "Anyway, I'm Dante Christian." Dante said, putting his hands in his pockets.

"And I'm Zane." Zane said simply, preferring to simply tell people his first name rather than get into the whole awkward formal/informal relationship thing.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:52 pm
((Sorry about that.))

Ace had walked up to the wolf girl and smiled "Hey do you guys have any shelter, shade, or water?" Ace cracks his neck and wipes the sweat away again hoping the answer is yes  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff