Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
OutBreak ( No longer accepting ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alright, people seem to be having trouble thinking of things to do, so
  I shall start finding interesting things to do for the city that you all can interact with as you please.
  I will gladly take ideas
  Probably start up "factions" for those that wish to take their own place in the war for the city.
  Third day starting soon
View Results

XMiichi

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:22 pm
User Image

→ A ɭ ɛ x ɑ ɴ d ɛ r • “ A ɭ ɛ c ” • S ϻ i t h ↓
the s h yXs w e e t h e a r t

□□□□□□□□□□Express to me kindness...

X X X He felt his guard lower when she talked to him even more. He wasn't sure what to make of it, but it didn't seem like she was of any threat to him. Not at the moment anyway. In response, he shook his head. He wasn't at all hurt in any way. Just dirty. Which wasn't all that bad compared to being injured.

… and I may show happiness. □□□□□□□□□□

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:24 pm
Lucky_Tiger
User Image
The tiger that shouldn't be....is....

"Why? No one is nice anymore! No one!" Ria seemed a little out there, not quite in touch with the world around her despite her eyes moving every where. She was inching closer though, drawn by the pizza.

User Image
The tiger that should be....isn't....

The boy continued to stand here, watching her inch closer. "So...I shouldnt' be nice then?" He asked, looking a little confused. So what should he do? attack her? try to drag her into a alley like those men had try to do..which, what was the point of that? What would dragging her into a ally prove? He didn't understand these people. He set the pizza down on the table and backed up a bit. "Your people confuse me..."  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:35 pm
Mahagony

"Okay...um..." She put her hands in her pockets. "I've got a granola bar if you're hungry." She held it out to him. "It's kinda crushed, but that doesn't change the taste or anything."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:36 pm
Ria looked confused by his words, her tattoos swirling, forming a slightly looser pattern. "You.....Don't know?" She asked, straightening up from her crouch. "Everyone has suspicious motives." She said flatly.  

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:39 pm
"I...I don't have any motives yet." He answered, sounding like he was missing something. "I'm not from here.." 654 looked at her a little more curiously now. "So..is it normal for people to have ears like that? I don't think I've seen anyone that..is like you before.." Honestly, he wanted to reach out and touch them..but he figured he'd probably pull back a bloody hand if he tried that.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:40 pm
Shoving his way thru the door of the pizza place the wooden door loudly banged against the wall as kyo walked inside getting a few looks. "The hell yall looking at" he yelled heading to the counter and ordering something. The whole time he was getting looks from people likely due to the arm gauntlet that covered his right arm or for his entrance.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

XMiichi

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:51 pm
User Image

→ A ɭ ɛ x ɑ ɴ d ɛ r • “ A ɭ ɛ c ” • S ϻ i t h ↓
the s h yXs w e e t h e a r t

□□□□□□□□□□Express to me kindness...

X X X Alexander looked longingly at the bar she held in her hands. Granola bars weren't his most favorite things in the world, but anything would do now. However, he shrank back. What if it had something in it? How would he know if it wasn't just a trick to get him to come closer? He shook his head in response, refusing the offer.

… and I may show happiness. □□□□□□□□□□

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:56 pm
Mahagony

Belle sighed. She could see the kid was suspicious. She tossed the granola bar to him and sat on the sidewalk a far enough distance away that the kid would have an easy getaway if he thought she was up to something. "There's nothing in it. I haven't even opened it yet," she said. "'Sides, you probably need the carbs more than I do."  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Xistund

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:58 pm
Gin smiled as the sword that was thrown hit the ground and he and he held the sword he had left in both hads getting some feeling in his thumb back "Downburst" he swung the blade down and quickly brought it up to hit her hand  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:58 pm
User Image

Ria grabbed her ears, flattening them against her head. "They're my ears. I like them!" When she pulled her hands away, the ears were gone. She had morphed them away. "My ears. No one else has them. Mine."

User Image

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:03 pm
"Ok ok I wont' touch them.." The boy said, "I didn't say they looked bad.." He glanced over at the rude guy that bursted in, but didn't make a comment. He was merely here to see what the city was like..who was he to interevene in either bad or good? He looked back over at Ria, "So...their like powers? Like this?" He held out his hand, creathing a small blue orb of light. It glowed gently and warmly.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:04 pm
(hey, Xis, I didn't throw the sword. just flipped it around.)  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Xistund

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:15 pm
(no he threw the sword at you the attack before sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:16 pm
User Image

Ria looked over at the guy who'd burst in. She inched away, looking wary. "They're powers. My power. My ability." She held out a hand. Sleek black fur covered her hand suddenly, like a glove as her hand shifted to a paw. Just as quick though, her hand was back to normal. "My powers. Different. I'm always different. Always changing. Nothing's the same." Her ears popped back out again, only to lay flat against her head.

User Image

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:19 pm
The boy looked at her hand..or paw, curiously. "That's..cool? cool is a good word right?" He asked, remembering a few people using that to describe his abilities in his early days. He let the blue ball fade away, more interested in Ria's powers. "What else can you do?"  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff