Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Alley } --------------------- Growth info/request, Cert Drop Off, Hiring, Customs
{ CHARACTER GROWTH INFO + DROPOFF THREAD } REVISED SEE P1 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 3:52 am
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Merope (HERE)
Proof of exam thread: BAM.
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Please contact me before picking Merope up! He's a complex character, and I'd like to be in touch. @_@ Otherwise in no particular order: King, Lil, Pach, Onion, Zoo, Stae
Any Y2 specifications?

NEW HAT: Gatsby/Newsboy style, black. It can have a skull'n'crossbones on it, or Merope's pin if you think it looks too plain.

NEW HAIRCUT: Please make his hair more blue like his Moonshop Incarnation. Otherwise his hair has become longer, please flip and feather it. Think Marluxia (alt) from Kingdom Hearts. That's the sort of look I picture him with. Or, alternatively, please make his hair a bit longer but just as wild/unruly. You're the artist -- I'm going to trust your judgement until I see a WIP. |D

NEW BACK FINS: See those large backfins shaped like a butterfly? I'd like to change those into a sleeker, more manta ray-ish style. Onnie made a chibi with this sort of style here, but please don't click until you've interpreted the manta ray style yourself -- I'm still unsure if he should have just one set of wings or two ala the butterfly style tbh. >___>;

NEW FINS: This is a huge maybe. On his arms, I'd like Merope to have another pair of the manta ray-esque fins. I have no idea if this is too much design-wise, by the way. :,D

Other then that... please keep Merope's digigrade legs, tail, decay, etcetc. I like the current placement of his skull emblem. As far as outfit goes... I'm honestly not sure. |D I think shorts really fit him, but as far as the t-shirt and jacket go... um. Artistic opinion please.

ALSO please keep his necklace and his glowy-whiskers! If you decide to drop the white scarf around his neck, please know that Merope has gills there~

...I think that's it? <_<;;; Thank you! <3333

//Been contacted! Artist not officially claiming 'til there's a sketch. Thank you! <3

LIL HAS~  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:52 am
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Sparrow Heartreed
Proof of exam thread: [x]
PREFERRED ARTISTS: (in no order) King, Solil, Peas, Zoo, Scy, Onnie, Inu, Lil, Al, Eggy, ]Peipur or Natsube even though they don't technically count
Any Y2 specifications? Y1 Ref! Nothing too specific - here are some general ideas of his hair and how Sparrow dresses, though for Y2 I'd like him a bit more elegant. Also no emo hair (aka don't make it covering his eyes on one side, it's still even), it's just longer and not pulled back anymore. His scythe should have shadows curling off it it like this, but with the design more like this - still black, though. :3

Egg get~
- Peas is picking up  

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Rown

Friendly Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:33 pm
NAME OF STUDENTAND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Savior
Proof of exam thread: SAVIOR LOVES BOATS
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Any artist would be fine! No preferences!
Any Y2 specifications? y1 reference
Longer hair in the front (back would stay short), more reddish-orange skin.
Mask a bit rougher/less smooth.
LESS CLOTHING (because savior believes less is more and her skin tends to shred anything).

knuckle bone jewelry? idk as me!

Pach is taking this!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:22 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Herryk
Proof of exam thread: Right hurr
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Orestae, Bilious, King, Lucyal, Scyerline. Whoever picks him should be comfortable at muscles because it kind of .. defines who he is.
Any Y2 specifications? NO HELMET. This is so important to me. The most important thing. Also his cape and his runestones are very crucial as well. Pants of some sort would be appreciated, though they could fit under his loincloth or he could wear the cloth over them, because I like the whole loincloth thing. His eyes should still glow, yada yada yada. He should be a little bigger, I guess? Maybe longer hair? More braids? A tattoo? Aside from the no helmet thing, keeping the cape and runestone and adding the pants, I'm pretty much game for whatever.

User Image  

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:57 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Obsidian
Proof of exam thread: Siddie doesn't like boats very much
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Any
Any Y2 specifications? Skin should be flat black, unshaded; eyes not visible, mouth in white. Costume references: by Peas sketch by me tektek
Please include corset vest, skirt that is knee-length in front & trailing/tattered in back, hooded capelet, and hair in a loose updo. <3

King  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:31 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Madison McKenzie
Proof of exam thread: Here!
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Peas, Peipur, Lil, Mitsu, Solil, Onnie, Zoo, Scy~!
Any Y2 specifications? For outfit: I would like her coat to be the same style (in terms of cut, etc.) as her trainee art! PLEASE keep the kimono-esque stylings, the obi, and the sword belt! Madison has changed divisions and is now a Death Hunter so her coat should have the scythes on it. :> I would also like her to keep the same general color scheme as she has right now.

As for what's under the coat... that's up to you! The only specification I have (other than the color scheme staying the same) is that I'd like her to switch to wearing leggings instead of going bare-legged - her off-duty outfit is a great example. (Also a great example of the color scheme used in a different way!)

For hair: For right now, it's worn slightly longer than shoulder length~ she should have bangs and the two small braids on the side but the specific style is up to you!

For pose: Could she have one or two of her swords drawn? biggrin I envision them as having pink runes down the blades~ I'd love something kinda badass I guess? And a wicked sort of grin? <333

Mitsu touches this post =w=  

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:57 am
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Robert Morris
Proof of exam thread: amazing.
PREFERRED ARTISTS: King, Stae, Scy, Mitsu
Any Y2 specifications? Robert's a big guy, so I'll give a ref sheet of body types to anyone who wants to take him. His natural haircolor is dirty blonde, the purple and highlight could be growing out by now but we can work on details of how you feel most comfortable coloring his hair, I'm more interested in what the artist wants to do than what I want. I have no specifics for outfit or coat design.. I really want whoever draws him to have a lot of design freedom. The ONLY things I need are that he is muscular, grinning, and that he is wearing a wedding ring.

New ref: This is a great example of what Robert looks like now: http://riley.cursetin.com/robert.png

EDIT: Something like this, only more blonde, more muscles, and maybe a b***h on each arm. (Petra and Jordan preferred but Robert is a former dancer and thus extremely flexible) F U LIZ AND ASTRA

King ******** ******** hunters ******** ilu lani <3  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:10 am
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Bix
Proof of exam thread: Here
PREFERRED ARTISTS: ANY!
Any Y2 specifications?
Bix is a genuine albino.. not just anime looking XD So I always like that considered.
- His braid is 6" shorter after the Redzilla fight.
- He's tall and lanky
- Coat changes are up to the artist.
- Was hoping for maybe some archery style gloves (though this depends on outfit) || Green arrow is my example of the gloves (bands around arm that covers inner arm from bowstring damage)
- Clothes, etc are up to the artist. He's flexible.

Pach dibs.  

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

[ X_Bleeding Roses_X ]

Quotable Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:20 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Mandy Maria Richards
Proof of exam thread: Here!
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Bili, Stae, King, Scyerline or bascially anyone willing to attempt her~ (Koala nose included OuO)
Any Y2 specifications? Mandy’s hair has grown slightly longer and gained a bit of a wave because of this, still shorter than shoulder length though. Possibly pulled back into a very small ponytail (like this), artists choice. She’s also gained a long knife slash scar running from the right side of her back, over her right hip and halting just above her belly button. Apart from that she is physically very similar to Y1.

Clothing wise she doesnt have her tooth belt any longer but she does still have her tooth necklace which I would like her to keep along with the general spirit of her boots (ie. The two big spikes on the front). I’d also like her outfit to include chainmail, vambraces and a red coat like this (Except as one piece, hood included) with a emu feather trim (Like on her Y1 jacket). Apart from that the outfit is up to the artists choice~ Just keep in mind she’s a bit of a tomboy.

chesh was here  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:43 am
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Ariane Brown
Proof of exam thread: Cleaning up Reindeer poop
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Onnie, Peas, Mitsu, Bili, King, Al, Scy; although I welcome Ariane is any and most styles as long as you can keep her bad-assy. 8D
Any Y2 specifications? Hi this is Ariane currently.
-> Her green hair dye had pretty much faded. However, since Deryk decided to get her hair dye in ~all the colors of the rainbow~ Ariane would probably dye her tips back to green (due to IC reasons), but the exact shade of green is up to you.
-> Her color scheme should include tons of black (as like before) and the new shade of green to go with her hair.
-> Hair is still long, but style is completely up to you as long as it's not let down; you can braid it, ponytail it, clip it up with a claw clip, etc as long as it's tied up somehow.
-> I like the way her jacket is tied around her waist, so please keep it that way?
-> Clothing-wise, Ariane is a girl who is not shy with her body. Keep that in mind and design something for her? <3 Of course, she doesn't want to flash anyone, so if she's getting a skirt, there should be leggings or something under!
-> Would love for her to still have gloves on since her weapon would be pretty painful to wield without protection for her hands!
-> Most importantly: Her weapon should remain the same, but I would love for the "skull" part to glow blue. It's a hunter weapon after all! : D I also got the okay from Zoo for it to glow~

Thank you to whoever picks her up. ;u; <33

- Peas  

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

Zyphiris
Crew

Dainty Snowflake

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:15 am
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Edelweiss
Proof of exam thread: Exam
PREFERRED ARTISTS: THE TWINSSSS, King, Scy, Zoo, Solil, Mundane Egg
Any Y2 specifications? Ie:
Overall look
Hairstyle, clothing details
coat texture, a little lighter blue/ whitish
flower detail
Skull pin on the belt.

UHHH, mostly, Edel should look a little more high fashion lDa The pattern (which is up to you!) on the cape shouldn't be too heavy or anything, just enough to prevent it from looking too plain. Coat pattern isn't necessary if it start to look too heavy. Alternatively, have the coat pattern match the cape's. Oh god I have such terrible fashion sense. WIPs would be nice XD

Most importantly, her ears tips have ice on them, does not have her forehead pendant anymore. Edel is a tall girl (178cm) and looks a little more mature. Will be nice to have her ice bending.

May Wen-M the design god inspire~~~

Thank you in advance to anyone who picks her 8'D

KINGS GONNA TRY OTL  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:14 am
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Before
Proof of exam thread: Before the end of Life as he knows it
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Lucyal, King, Onion, Scyerline, Lil
Any Y2 specifications?
* His ponytail got chopped off during his test so shorter hair.
* He has a scar on the bridge of his nose from when he got his nose broken twice in one day (thank you, Ariane and Conan Herryk)
* He does not look very happy as he got transferred from the Life Division to Mist Division.
* Maybe instead of wearing the new Mist Coat, he could be holding it out with one hand while staring apprehensively at it?
* Clothing style, Before likes sleeves and the gloves. I'd also like for his "pants" to still be considered shorts. Maybe a bit longer than in his Trainee reference?
* I have no idea on what the wheel's (Vanna) upgraded form looks like so just, uh, go wild? XD

On this like WOAH

Al claims!

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:05 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Jerry Collins
Proof of exam thread: GO
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Scy, King, Anyone who thinks they can pull off a jewnose!
Any Y2 specifications? He's got a new coat! I'd like the "detail" color to still be orange, please! Also still a fan of him tying his scarf like an ascot/tie. smile He's gathered a few scars on his hunter journey, burn scars on the right side of his face and a cut scar on his chin.

As for Roar, I'd like him to be a bit more Bazooka-like in his handle etc. And some additional glowing runes down either side of his "barrel" would be rad!

Otherwise, up to the artist! He's still a sweatervest man, and still far too bubbly for his own good.

This sexy jewish ex-music teacher be MIIIIINE (scy face)  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:26 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Moure Koure
Proof of exam thread: Proof of Epic Failure
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Oniongrump, King, Peas, Scy, Inu, Solil, anyone who wants to draw him really. l'D;
Any Y2 specifications? Since it's wasn't clear in Moure's first offical art, I'll mention here that Moure's facial stitches pattern/whatever (aka just where on his face the stitches are) offically look like this. (Thanks again King~)

- I'd like to keep his checkered-flag designs on his clothing at least somewhere in his Y2 art. (They can be the same places as in his Y1 art (wristbands, belts, shoes, pants, etc) or different places. It's up to the artist as to where to put the checkers. o u o;; )

- General clothing-wise, he'd usually wear anything that looks like a racer might wear. (He likes running and racing. A lot of running and racing.) It's probably not all that different from his Y1 clothing, unless the artist has a another idea for a racer's outfit.

- Moure's hair should still be a shaggy mess like it is in his Y1 art.

- I don't care if Moure's left arm is on or off in his art. The artist can pick if it's attached or not. ^^ (If it's off, I would prefer it still in the art somewhere (in his other hand, on the ground even, whatever) if possible. ^^; )

- Zyphiris's Edel (see a few posts above) gave Moure her forehead pendant (the one that was in her Y1 art) during the Haunted House event, and if he could have it somewhere on his person (perhaps wearing like a necklace, or slightly visible out of a pocket or something, etc), that would be fantastic. o u o

- Moure's still has his athletic/runner's build, so he should generally look tall/lanky/slim/whatever. l'D

((That all looks like a lot of text, but I promise it's not really that much. ; A ;'''' (And this form is only like a month late, oops. l'D;; )))

And thank you in advance to whoever picks him~~<3 :'D

Mitsu claims  

Trira

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:15 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Jude Hargrave
Proof of exam thread: GO
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Lucyal, Scyerline, Inu-Mitsu, Pepzilla (King), OnionGrump
Any Y2 specifications?
Hair Style Reference:
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y196/PalesRPDArcy/1226092088_9340_full.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y196/PalesRPDArcy/jade2.png
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y196/PalesRPDArcy/77.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y196/PalesRPDArcy/295439.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y196/PalesRPDArcy/295420.jpg
(SHUT UP I KNOW I AM A SHAMELESS JADE CURTISS FAN. BUT I REALLY LIKE HIS HAIR STYLE AND THINK IT'D SUIT JUDE.) Naturally the artist can do their own take on the style. Nothing to note about the hair colorwise that is special since it is still blonde.

Eyes are still brown. Skin is tanned. His face should look a bit older - not hugely aged but y'know. He's learned things, seen things it is starting to show a bit, not sure how to explain it but yeah...

His build is stronger/sturdier than when he joined since he'd been training and fighting since his arrival to Deus Ex. So light muscle build would be a good thing.

Feel free to keep him as adrogynous as possible! It amuses me that people don't always know if he is a guy or a gal sometimes.

Uniform: Whatever is fine by me so long as it is within the limitations of the rules of Hunter Uniforms. Cowl still being around = a-ok by me. I'm pretty easy going about what he wears. Just no opentoed shoes - Jude has no desire for those since people keep going for his toes damn it. Artist is free to make a uniform modeled around this: Possible Uniform Ref drawn by Lucyal.

Weapon: Whatever the artist thinks is AWESOME. Essentially the hourglass has evolved into a set of punching daggers (or Katars whatever you want to call them) but keeping within the hourglass-type theme. My intention was to make the weapon seem more user friendly (as well for personal plot reasons). Got Admin OK for this change.

Katar/Punching Daggers: Ref/Example - Drawn by Lucyal, Ref/Example - General Image01, Ref/Example - General Image02

What the Hourglass looked like: Jude's Trainee Art

PLEASE NOTE: IF YOU ARE REQUESTING A HUNTER GROWTH, you can request a SLIGHT hairstyle and clothing change, but nothing out of the ordinary, no tentacles or wings please. Please. Your weapon may also have a SLIGHT change, they might look a little more menacing or slightly more glowy- but please do not go overboard thank you.

NANANANANANANAAAAAA HEY KATAMARI JUDE

Al is on it

{ The Alley } --------------------- Growth info/request, Cert Drop Off, Hiring, Customs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games