Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁]| Lightning ○ Country
☁ Crater Ruins Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Winevy

Shirtless Wife

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:04 am
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxzorixxhojoxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxx»xxstats Chakra: 225 / 225xx Ryo: 0 両 xx AC: 0

Zori raised an eyebrow at his whole story. Her day wasn't as eventful. Went to the Raikage's office, got a headband, came here, and learned two jutsu. "Sounds like you had quite the day. So... how is our sensei? Mean?" She asked fearfully. People that yelled a lot wasn't something she liked or appreciated. Especially when they were yelling at her.

As Shiro started drawing, Zori watched, confused. Was that ink bird a normal jutsu or is that the bloodline he's talking about? Must be the latter, since he just said himself that he only learned bloodline jutsu. Speaking of which, Zori needed to give the scroll her father gave her a look. As soon as she had become a ninja that was one of the things she looked forward to but now it was just buried under the other things she wanted to learn.
"Hm. I'm kind of lacking technique variety as well. All I know are the academy ones and two water jutsu. Maybe we could all train together soon." She commented, joining Shiro at the edge of the crater. She bent down to his level and smiled at him. I-it was alright to take a break, wasn't it? Of course, she was fearful of getting a scolding from Sypher but this conversation shouldn't take that long.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:17 am
User Image
User Image
User Image
Gain the power to paint your own world...
DON’T let someone else paint it for you...

Ooshiro (Shiro) Imatokai
| Gennin | Ink Storyteller | Kumo | Bloodline Classed |

Shiro scratched the back of his head, "Takeo is... very very very egotistical, and can't take a small insult to his pride. Even though it did get his attention. However I need to talk to the raikage about something but she seems busy. However I can wait." He said continuing the drawing until he reached the part he couldn't see in the ruins, and smiling and Zori, "Of course we are teammates now after all. Which requires a better introduction." He said standing up and bowing to Zori and Sukai. "I'm Ooshiro Imatokai, of the Ukyo bloodline. My goal is to become a sannin and make the best ninja story in exsistance. My hobbies are drawing, being a minor trickster, and as of now Flying." He said keeping the huge smile he had on.

All I need in this world is…
My INK and my older sister…Daitomi.
User Image
Chakra Reserve: 275/275

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Winevy

Shirtless Wife

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:35 am
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxzorixxhojoxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxx»xxstats Chakra: 225 / 225xx Ryo: 0 両 xx AC: 0

Egotistical wasn't as bad as Zori expected. Her face still fell however. "Oh. We'll just have to make the best of it I guess." She shrugged. It wasn't a plan of hers to ever insult her sensei's pride in any way. She'd probably give herself more of a beating than he would. Maybe it was a good thing that he... has a lot of pride? Zori was just trying to find the best in the situation after all.

Zori stood as well when Shiro did. She was a little surprised when he bowed though. It was polite, traditional, and probably something she should do more often but no one ever did it back home.
"I'm Zori Hojo, Hojo bloodline." Well wasn't that redundant. "There's nothing too special about me, hehe. I guess I'm good at... puzzle solving? And running?" Geez, Zori. Quit talking like you're asking questions. While introducing herself she did a small bow as well but she didn't know why as it was strange to her. She looked back to Sypher and Sakaki hard at work eroding away the side of the crater. "I'm very sorry but I have to get back to this work. I came here for this purpose after all." She smiled sweetly at them both and walked into the water again. She really did want to stay and talk but they had plenty of time to do that when the team grouped up. "Nice to meet you, Shiro and Sky. I'll see you soon, yeah?"

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:24 am
The Healing Sky

*~Sukai Chiryō-shi~*

|-|Rank-Genin CP(250)|-|AC:0|-| 0 両 User Image
"The Healing Sky has no boundaries to her loyalty as long as its in the right place. If you let love in, you can survive."

Sukai nodded to Zori as she walked away form her and Shiro. She was still standing looking around thinking about training and what the futcher held for them, frowning some when Sukai realized she missed her spot to introduce herself to Zori. And to think I finally worked up the nerve to do it to! Sighing softly she knew she'd have another chance to speak with her teammate. Sukai didn't know why it was hard for her to talk with others it just was, she hoped to break her shyness soon or at this rate she wouldn't be making any friends anytime soon.  

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:13 am
User Image
User Image
User Image
Gain the power to paint your own world...
DON’T let someone else paint it for you...

Ooshiro (Shiro) Imatokai
| Gennin | Ink Storyteller | Kumo | Bloodline Classed |

When Zori went off to continue her job, Shiro thought he might as well do something productive while he was waiting there. He looked around away from the edge to find a rock, and when he did he sat on said rock and began to meditate. He took a brief breath in and out contemplating what he would do in the future as he exercised his chakra. [1/5 training meditation]

Shiro eyes closed as he began to completely clear his mind of what he was formerly thinking of, as he took nice big deep breathes. His hands instinctively doing hand seals from start to finish, as if they needed to memorize all his techniques. However he himself was like a stone as he listened to all around him. His muscles relaxing, as he continued to meditate his mind and chakra. [2/5 training meditation]

“In with the good… out with the bad…” He chanted as he took in another deep breath and opened his eyes, and stared at his Ukyo mizo. “My ink is my weapon… Mixed with blood and chakra… drawn on paper to take life…” He thought as he continued to meditate his chakra focusing on extending it, as he meditated on his own power. [3/5 training meditation]

Shiro sheathed his Ukyo Mizo and went back to a pure meditation listening to what was around him. For a moment he could hear miles out or what everyone was doing. He continued to listen to the smoldering water erode the side of the crater. For some reason it calmed him even more to think, and with that focus on his chakra even more. [4/5 training meditation]

Shiro stayed on the rock for as long as it took to gain more chakra. He calmly focused on controlling his chakra and gaining more to use in the future. After a bit Shiro smiled and got off the rock calmly. His Meditation done, he smiled even more than he did before. However that smile soon became a yawn, “I almost fell asleep that time.” He stated patting his back and getting ready to increase his chakra even more. [5/5 training meditation]

All I need in this world is…
My INK and my older sister…Daitomi.
User Image
Chakra Reserve: 295/295

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:27 am
User Image

[☁] |The S T R A N G L I N G Cloud O F Kumogakure| [☁]
[☁]
[☁] Sypher Senju [☁]
[☁] Calsypher Jaeger Stanislaus Senju [☁]
[☁] | Bird Sage | [☁]
[☁] | Onin | [☁]
[☁] | Ninjutsu | [☁]
[☁] | | | 7 9 0 | | |
[☁]

[☁] Treading water far from the rest of the group, Sypher either didn't hear or didn't react to any of the comments. He didn't have to. Regardless of how he acted, he'd earned his position and his power when these brats were barely out of their diapers 'm hungry... he paused and examined his work. A good 3feet had been worn away over a 6foot stretch and he pushed himself out of the water. His bag was near the edge and he scooped it up, digging thought it to find a nondescript brown box full of dango "...its cold...damn." He mumbled around one, eating them despite that. Sypher took a seat on the ground and leaned against a smooth rock. [☁]

[[[OoC: ]]

[☁]There is nothing without...[☁]
Life
Friends
Commitment
Duty
Love
Honor
Loyalty

and above all else....

P R I D E

Find a path...walk it...Become the future...
Or fall to the past...  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:00 pm
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image
Things seemed to be going well for the moment, as Sypher and the rest learned the technique with relative ease. It was good to see her tutelage was relatively advantageous. She watched as the wore away at the crater's lip, though there appeared a surprise. The Raikage wasn't certain how to feel about these new genin arriving, especially since they'd just been sent off to their instructor. Regardless, they dismounted from an eagle made of ink.

"What is it, Shiro?" asked the raikage, as she fought the temptation to take a drink from her flask. She wasn't going into combat, so it would only become a mess, and a risk to the ruins that were so beautiful. It was unfortunate to watch drama unfold, due to the arrival of Shiro and Sukai. Sakaki was doing his best to break free of a shell of isolation that she'd hardly had due to her parents in the caravan. Yet, the fight between Sypher and Sakaki... Well, they didn't contain it well, and off went her oinin to sulk, it appeared. She'd have to speak with the both of them when she finished and sent off the genin present.

"A mask for every situation..."

"And a performance for every soul."

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:20 pm
The Healing Sky

*~Sukai Chiryō-shi~*

"The Healing Sky has no boundaries to her loyalty as long as its in the right place. If you let love in, you can survive."

Sukai looked over at the Raikage asking Shiro for what he wanted. For some reason the Genin felt like she was getting in the way of whatever they were doing here in the creators. Suiton is one of the elements I have as well. Though I haven't trained any ninjutsu's along with Fuuton. Snapping back to reality Sukai looked around. ". . . . If I want to . . . get to know people better I suppose I should start somewhere." She said ever so softly. Walking over to the creator's edge she saw Sypher. Shyly going up to him she bowed shaking slightly due to her nervousness. "H-Hello, I didn't introduce myself. . earlier. . I'm Sukai Chiryō-shi. B-But most people call me Sky." It toke alot for Sukai to walk up to someone and say hi. She just hope this didn't end badly since the man seemed to be mad earlier.  

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:33 pm
User Image

[☁]
[☁] Sypher Senju [☁]
[☁] | Bird Sage | [☁]
[☁] | Onin | [☁]
[☁] | Ninjutsu | [☁]
[☁] | | | 7 9 0 | | |
[☁]

[☁] Sypher glanced up at the girl, a stick between his teeth, and he smiled easily at her. He shifted the stick to the side of his mouth so he could talk "Nice to meet you, Sky." he shifted his position a little and offered her the box. It still had a good amount of dango in it "Its cold but if you're hungry...?" he took the stick out of his mouth and set it with the others as he waited. [☁]

Life
Friends
Commitment
Duty
Love
Honor
Loyalty

and above all else....

P R I D E

Or fall to the past...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:41 pm
The Healing Sky

*~Sukai Chiryō-shi~*

Sukai sat down next to Sypher hesitantly at first. "Th-thanks," She replied softly taking a stick taking a small bit out of it. She gave him a slide glance after she swallowed smiling some. ". . . What's your name?" Sukai asked politely.  

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:48 pm
User Image

[☁]
[☁] Sypher Senju [☁]
[☁] | Bird Sage | [☁]
[☁] | Onin | [☁]
[☁] | Ninjutsu | [☁]
[☁] | | | 7 9 0 | | |
[☁]

[☁] "Ahm?" Sypher said around a dango and swallowed it whole in order to reply "I'm Calsypher. You can call me Sypher though." he watched the water, bringing one leg up to rest his arm on the knee "You came on that bird...what's it made of? I know its not a summons but...where'd it come from?" he asked. He glanced over at her and some of his own hair got in his mouth "Yechk. Pfft." he spat the hair out and sat up straight, going criss cross, and started braiding his hair to get out of his way "Sorry. Oh and what do you do?" [☁]

Life
Friends
Commitment
Duty
Love
Honor
Loyalty

and above all else....

P R I D E

Or fall to the past...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:58 pm
The Healing Sky

*~Sukai Chiryō-shi~*

Sukai giggled some as his hair got in his mouth, it was a cute soft giggle and it wasn't out of disrespect of Sypher. "Sypher. . " She repeated his name softly. "Oh," Sukai looked back slightly at Shiro. "That was Shiro's bird. It's a jutsu from his bloodline, it's made of ink. . . I met him when I was helping his sister Dai recover in the hospital. . . I just got my headband today but I've been a medical ninja my whole life." Sukai was a bit proud of herself. Her speech was getting better due to all the talking she had done in the previous past hours. "I don't have any special bloodline like Shiro or Zori but I'm sure I can be the best medical ninja in the Cloud." That was Sukai's goal ever since she was a little girl healing rabbits and birds. "But hopefully soon I'll learn how to do some Suiton and Fuuton jutsu's. That way in battle I can also help fight and heal when needed." She began to worry if she was talking to much. This was the most she'd have talk all day.  

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:06 pm
User Image

[☁]
[☁] Sypher Senju [☁]
[☁] | Bird Sage | [☁]
[☁] | Onin | [☁]
[☁] | Ninjutsu | [☁]
[☁] | | | 7 9 0 | | |
[☁]

[☁] Sypher paused in his braiding as Sky spoke about the other boy and how she'd met him. He continued but his braiding seemed a little stressed and he stopped soon after Its out of my face...that's all I need. he leaned back against the rock again, more slumped, and kept his gaze on the water "Sounds like you've got some lofty goals. That's good..." he went quiet for a few minutes then held out an arm. He concentrated for a few minutes and wood spikes pushed through his skin slowly, slipping out like a zipper had been opened "Bloodlines are handy things but you don't need them to be the best. I'm glad you don't have one. You seem quite capable of doing anything you want." he reached out and broke one of the spikes off, his eye twitching the only sign of pain, and began rolling it between his hands. Sypher smiled at Sky "Though I dunno about battle. You think you can handle fighting?" he asked out of curiosity. She didn't seem the type to fight. [☁]

Life
Friends
Commitment
Duty
Love
Honor
Loyalty

and above all else....

P R I D E

Or fall to the past...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:20 pm
The Healing Sky

*~Sukai Chiryō-shi~*

Sukai looked back at him and smiled again. "I'll never find out if I don't try. . . Also, Fuyu offered me to train with her later. So I'm positive that I'll improve." Sukai looked out at the water before them. She was thinking about learning a Suiton jutsu again. It, . . couldn't be all that hard.  

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:25 pm
User Image

[☁]
[☁] Sypher Senju [☁]
[☁] | Bird Sage | [☁]
[☁] | Onin | [☁]
[☁] | Ninjutsu | [☁]
[☁] | | | 7 9 0 | | |
[☁]

[☁] Sypher's eyebrows went high and he stared "Fuyu is training you?" he asked, incredulous. He seemed to ponder this statement "W-Well...you'll definitely improve physically..." he scratched the side of his head "Fuyu's a tough nut. Good luck with her. Don't ever let her see you scared or weak. She'll plow over you." he leaned back, now looking at the sky And I should know...I taught her. Sypher thought, his expression pensive "So what do you hope to learn? Aside from the medical stuff." [☁]

Life
Friends
Commitment
Duty
Love
Honor
Loyalty

and above all else....

P R I D E

Or fall to the past...  
☁]| Lightning ○ Country

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces