Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
VOID Headquarters [Clearence Access Only] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:17 pm
User Image
User Image
╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

San noticed the new ninja come in, found he chakra to be similar to both manny and hints of the new omniclone. With a calm voice, the Konin spoke to the new commer.

"This thing entered my Hq and started recking s**t. Your a Hyuuga right? Did you help beat my omni-clone? My name is sanshi satetsu, konin of Sunagakure and Yurie to the Kazekage. I need you to stay sharp. because this is going to happen fast. Follow manny's lead...roger?"

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"Never let your enemy see your spirit."

Chakra Lvl ::
Jutsu's Used ::

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:33 pm
User Image
[Character name]: Hitomi Hyuga
[Rank]: Genin
[Chakra pool]: 220
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hitomi began to move over to the person whom she assumed to be Manny. "Well, yeah I did. So...Those eyes are because of me?" She frowned slightly, not liking the idea of it having copied her abilities. But she stood at her appointed place. "Roger."  

Mogaar

Dapper Genius

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:35 pm
User Image
User Image

San nodded, giving her a small smile as he spoke back. He wanted to see how the two acted together. the dual attack of Manny and his....cousin?....would be something no one would really be able to stand up against. This would get interesting fast.

"Lets handle this quickly....just in time for ice cream-o-clock right?"

Chakra Lvl ::
Jutsu's Used ::

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:46 pm
“Right basic plan, hit it with mid range and go in for the kill....I mean capture. Subdue with a barriage of attacks to give San the chance he needs... I take it your sealing it?”
Manfread smiled as dropped his sword and charged forwards, not waiting for a responce. Let out a Void fist (air palm) aiming for the head, continuing to run and would close the distance and strike out with Hourakushou (cave in palm).

((( Air palm 20, chakra 305/325)))  

BarronVonManfreadGreed

Mogaar

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:05 pm
User Image
[Chakra pool]: 200
Hitomi charged it right behind Manny, deciding that it would be most effective if she used her attacks in conjunction with his own. When he came in straight, she moved and came in from a different angle, slightly over from the right and used an air palm at the same time, only hers was aimed lower down for it's mid section. If these two hits landed, the...Thing. Would now be stunned. She would take this opportunity to get behind it and strike out at vital points with the gentle fist.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:14 pm
User Image
User Image

San was happy to see the two work so well together. They HAD to be related at some level, both being Hyuuga was the real tip. It reminded him of him and Sarus a little....

As the two moved, San began his own techniques. Grabbing two kunai, San used his chakra calligraphy to imbed "on contact" seals in them, but waited to use them. He had a plan that would get the omni clone down for good. He woulodnt use them yet, as it was not optimal timing, and he was having such fun watching the two go at it. How would they adapt to the new enemy?

Chakra Lvl ::1330
Jutsu's Used : biggrin anzo 1st seal-B+3, danzo 2nd seal-B+3

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:00 pm
User Image
[Sunagakure] ~ [Chunin] ~ [Bukijutsu] ~ [Samurai ] ~ [Kiss of Flesh and Steel bonues: Reflex stage 5 ] [Kaguya bone armor state: full repair} [Theme song

Zero arrived at the front of the building looking a bit confused. He wasnt allowed in this building normally. And where were the void that were in charge of this place. They should have dealt with whatever was wrong.ld have dealt with whatever was wrong. He opened the doors and his eyes went a little wide as he saw his armor on top of the large person...with hyuga eyes?What...the ******** is that'He stepped inside and watched the others take the initiative. He waiting to figure out what was happening, ready to react to an attack if it came

"I never cared about justice, and I don't recall ever calling myself a hero. I have always only fought for the people I believe in. I won't hesitate... If an enemy appears in front of me, I will destroy it!"

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:42 pm
Upon being stared into by the Byakugan, 4 complete sets of Tenketsu could be seen through the Sake-splosions. Holy mackeral! Directing several of the remaining pests in front of him, the ensuing explosions allowed for him to be pushed away from the attackers as they were from him. Being pushed out of a doorway behind him, his large Oni frame smashed the wall open like a prime can opener as he lapsed through several handsigns. Forming the last one before side rolling down the hallway, visions of *ahem* would appear differently for everyone there. Zero may have never been affected by his own special custom jutsu, but now he was, along with everyone else there!

Technique Name: Demonic arts: Heaven viewing technique
Type: Genjutsu: Seduction
Description: A perversion on the origional hell viewing technique this attacks a target in a different manner. The target is subjected to their wildest erotic fantasies as they seem to live them out. This can have several implications in combat and has a number of other uses. (Will keep it within the guild rules on actually using this...)
Duration: 3 rounds

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

BarronVonManfreadGreed

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:01 am
Manfread was standing around now bewildered as very hot women came before him, dressed in the prettiest and semi-skimpy dresses. All carrying FOOD!!! Of all sorts!! REAL FOOD, MEAT AND RED MEAT AND PORK AND FISH AND BEEF!!!!! And they were all saying 'All you can eat!' and 'here let me feed you this', blood erupting from his nose and gut growling like a titian Manfread rushed to dig in.
As Manfread started to eat the exotic pork dishes something itched in the back of his memory. Was he forgetting something important? Something that needed hitting? What was he doing before hand? He proceeded to stop caring when the red meat came next.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:01 am
User Image
User Image

San's blind fold, as well as his attention to detail, saved him from a probable massive nosebleed. Feeling the being try to affect his chakra network, San coudlnt do anything to fix it now, but he was at least able to recognize what was attempting to trick him. Speaking in a loud and clear voice, the Konin tried to rally his troops once again.

"Ninja! Its a Genjutsu! dont fall for it!"

His Iron sand particle technique allowed him to follow the abomination through the now broken wall, and he aimed to close the distance as well. Hopefully with his next attempt to aid his friends, San could complete his preperations and finally get rid of this menace. Using his own genjutsu, the eye sight of the omni clone, even the byakugan, would become utterly useless as San used the "Bringer of Darkness" Genjutsu. Now probably blind, and lost on a building he doesnt know, San would have a better chance of working any sort of sealing magic to end this menace. At the same time as the genjutsu, the ninja used his chakra calligraphy on yet another kunai. Preperations complete.....

Chakra Lvl :: 1075
Jutsu's Used ::Bringer of darkness-S, Ganchou chakra seal-A(chakra calligraphy)

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Mogaar

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:44 am
User Image
[Chakra pool]: 200
Hitomi suddenly found herself not where she had remembered herself being. It was very confusing. And then the next thing she knew she was being assaulted by sexual fantasies, ones that she didn't even know she had. But she had also never really thought about it before. For a few, brief moments she was stuck with a deep red blush on her face. Then she looked down, her fogged up brain starting to work out that something was wrong here. She looked at her own chakra network and noticed that it was flowing irregularly in the same manner that Deidrith's had been when that man in the armor had caught him in a Genjutsu. She would have to either figure out how she could break free, that or wait for someone to break her out. For now she was forced to just sit there and enjoy the ride while she figured out what to do about it.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:52 pm
User Image
[Sunagakure] ~ [Chunin] ~ [Bukijutsu] ~ [Samurai ] ~ [Kiss of Flesh and Steel bonues: Reflex stage 5 ] [Kaguya bone armor state: full repair} [Theme song[

Zero grew rigid for a moment as he stood there next to the door. He recognized his own technique but wasn't really wanting to break it. He had better things to do but the images in his head seemed too real to get rid of. He was surrounded by different types of exotic looking women with a large stack of books next to him and each woman carried her own copy. The orange covered book he had envisioned long ago when running a certain mission by the kazekage. The woman around him seemed to all have their separate village head bands dubbing them all kounoichi. Zero fed his chakra into the illusion and played it slightly faster through his own mind, still not quite willing to break the images.His mind heard the man calling him and in reaction his hair had begun to surround him in almost instinctual reaction but didn't seem to change otherwise as his hands moved sluggishly to form the familiar set of seals. He was also standing there with his hand halfway over his mouth giggling to himself.

"I never cared about justice, and I don't recall ever calling myself a hero. I have always only fought for the people I believe in. I won't hesitate... If an enemy appears in front of me, I will destroy it!"

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:51 pm
Al had begun to enter the strange nondescript warehouse he'd determined the assault was coming from, but had been delayed by caution, due to his "map" revealing hundreds of assorted traps niched within the walls. Carefully moving into the area, he located San and the rest. To the side, a large heat blob was slumped on a wall. Shrugging, he made several handseals, then ducked into the hall with the monster, shouting "Kabari" as he launched the Senbon at the figure. He made sure to avoid San's path as he readied his next attack.

//Fire Needle (C)//

260/270

:Ehhhhh... Yo-Ko... you need ta end the combat first...:  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:29 pm
Jumping up through a ceiling tile as several fire needles blazed past him, one lodging itself harshly into his left foot, the world went dark. Not because of the fact that inner ceiling areas don't have lights, but that all light vanished from someone else's genjutsu. That same someone who had just encountered various visages of bare clad men & women, both doing terrible things with tentacles. (for shame, Yo-ko. You didn't imagine anything, so I had to supplement) With the bejeezus scared out of it, the 4-way clone continued to go up to the next floor & the floor after that, scattering the strange paper contents of its pockets behind him. To those with the Byakugan, several Tenketsu from one set in the clone's left foot shriveled & died.  

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:48 pm
User Image
User Image

Shaking his head while forming his hands in a seal to kai out of the nasty images that had flooded his brain, the ninja breathed in to calm himself . Damn those images were disturbing. His particle technique alerted him to the movement of the omni clone. It was impressive that he was able to get through the ceiling, seeing as the building was made of the Ski Ski rock that Six had told San to use to stop this certain action from occurring. How interesting indeed.....

San was done with this man playing with his building, and made his move to end it. Using his iron sand particle technique to form hands that shot up the hole the omni-clone had tried to escape up. at the same time, the several kunai San had prepared flew up the same hole aiming to stick into the enemy, releasing their seals on contact (ganchous seal, donzou first, donzou second). The hands San had prepared would aim to hold onto the possibly sealed omni clone to hold him in the air as a dome of Iron Sand formed over the paper contents that had spilled onto the floor.

"Manny, what are those paper things? Use your byakugan to figure out. I trying to contain them."

Chakra Lvl ::1015
Jutsu's Used ::kai-c, iron sand shield-A+2

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items