Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
Event: GraphicBoard City Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Divine Rainor

Interesting Lunatic

6,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:03 am
Rei was hanging on for dear life.
"Rei I think I'm gonna hurl!"
"Well don't!"
Finally they were droped of by devimon next to Danz. He was about to thank him when he shot off again. He saw the Giromon evrywhere and Danz going off to fight them.
"Rei we need to fight them, iss your head okay for it?"
"I'll be fine, Hah!
The blue digisoul passed though his arm and into his digivice.
"Warp Digivolve!"
Gigimon quickly went to guilmon, then to Growlmon.
Rei jumped onto Growlmons back.
"Things really bad backk there." Rei said while they were running.
"Yeah but this is no time to worry, we need to get back to base for orders."
Kizadec arrived back.
"Thak for lifting me out of there... but you could of warned me! Never mind lets get goin'."
Then they saw the Giromon.
"Ohh... bugger."
Rei jumped off Growlmons back.
"Pyro blast!"
The giant ball of flame shot at the Giromon.
"You idiot! They're bombs! fire will just make them explode."
"And die..."

((Thanks for moving my character whil I was away Zadoc.))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:39 pm
"This world is lost in itself...from itself...a corpse of what it was and a skeleton for what it could be...

===A TEMP Ω===
User Image

[Enter from: DigiColosseum]

Temp exited the colosseum to see quite the spectacle. Already, the tamers had found trouble in the form of dozens and dozens of little bomb like digimon. Temp brought out his D-Arc and scanned them, revealing them to be Giromon, a high level ultimate that was potentially explosive.

"Damn...ultimate level. We can't do anything to these guys..." Temp was gritting his teeth and grimacing, trying to figure out a way he could be useful to the other tamers. That's when Ashu hopped out of his arms.

"For the final time, use the bloody cards that we got!" he commanded of his partner more violently than he did normally. "Lots of the tamers are using their own, we should be able to do the same bloody thing! It helped them digivolve, so try it on me!" He was so full of pent up anger and worry that Ashu's eye pupils had become slits. Temp flinched from the dragon's remark.

"...You're right. I'm tired of us not being able to help. Let's show these bombs waiting to happen a real explosion!" Temp sifted through the deck of cards he obtained until he came upon one that was probably the most obvious one to use; the one that said DIGIVOLVE.

"Let's give it our best shot!" Temp took his digivice and swiped the card through the slot, the device arcing electricity and projecting a hologram that said "Digi-Modify : D-I-G-I-V-O-L-U-T-I-O-N" ('Ooohhhh... Digi-Modify. So that's what it's called...' Temp thought). Ashu's eye's glowed and then his whole body exploded into fragments of data. A larger grid frame was produced and the data fragments began to coalesce and fit into place around it.

Temp was watching in awe when suddenly his headache got worse ten fold times. He would have clenched his eyes if he didn't catch the same flash of pixels and static all over his arm, and the hologram over his digivice flashing "A !HACK! Ω" in bold red letters as if in warning. They were then re-written into "MATRIX DIGIVOLUTION" and the pixels and grid that were Ashu fell apart and came together again in a different shape.

"Ashu, Shinka...WINGDRAMON!"

With a sudden gust of wind and burst of light and data, a large blue dragon with magnificent faceted wings, a white armored head, and what looked like a harpoon on his back appeared before Temp. He could hardly believe his eyes, and was so amazed in the spectacle that he no longer registered the pain in his head. He grinned victoriously. "Now that...is 84l>-455!" ((Previous statement written in 1337 to censor vulgarity)). "Ashu, you hear me buddy! You're friggin' amazing!"

Ashu didn't look back to his tamer, but he acknowledged him nonetheless. "Thank you for the compliment," he returned, his new voice deeper and more commanding then the little tyke of a dragon he was before. "However, now's not the time for niceties. We cannot attack these beings directly Temp without the possibility of collateral damage, but allow me to do whatever I can." Temp nodded, still amazed beyond belief. "Do what you think is best, I'm right here if you need me!" Though Temp hardly thought the dragon needed his help at the moment.

"In that case, what I think is best is if we join up with Draco again. He seems to know what he's doing." Ashu craned his neck over to their purple haired friend. Temp nodded, happy to oblige and to regroup with an old friend. He ran over to the dragon tamer, his own drake in tow.

"Hey Draco! Ashu says you apparently have a plan, what is it?" Ashu landed down next to his tamer and brought his wings in. As he swept them by Temp, the boy felt like gravity had shifted they were so powerful...in fact, gravity did shift for a second he thought...no matter. He focused back on the situation and tucked the tidbit of info away into his mind for later.

I am lost in myself...without self...and searching for my dead past to bring life to the future.

Aeternal777

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:28 am
User Image

User Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Robin picked up Kiro and jumped out of the Colosseum. It was too dangerous for someone out cold to be their.

User Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:46 pm
Zar had made it out right after omnimon he wasn't about to stick around with the idiots in the colosseum. Zar and Zip sat on the roof of the colosseum as giromon rained down. "Hmm be brought backup did he?" Zar surveyed the area. He and Zip could easily just fly over them but with more raining down it would be dangerous.

"It might be dangerous to attack as they are bombs." "But bombs normally consist of mixing chemicals and then creating fire correct?" "I think giromon might work a bit differently but if your thinking of Quake it is worth a shot not like we have many other options."

Zar grabbed his digivice off his belt and held it up. A light shot out and took the shape of a huge water serpent. The light broke and there appeared a ChaosSeadramon. "Quake we have a bit of bomb trouble, and your the bomb squad. I want you to try and soak these bombs so that way they can't explode. I don't really have a choice but to go to you. You don't even need to delete em just soak up will be good." "So I don't have to fight? Just spray?" "That's correct now go get em."

"YAY!" Quake was ecstatic as he finally was able to come out and it wasn't for fighting. "RIVER OF POWER!" Quake fired the beam of water into the air and held it for a couple minutes. As he stopped the attack it started to rain hard. Zar was hoping that would keep the giromon from igniting or else he was out of ideas.  

ZarAburame

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:54 pm
With the Giromon continuing to spill through the gaps in the clouds, every tamer was occupied. While some faught, others constructed quick strategies to involve more than one individual. Each face was distracted, focused on interpreting the dilema that surfaced within GraphicBoard City. It was unexplainable of where exactly the Giromons emited from other than through the great omnious cloud, however so long as the storm loomed, the vaccines would continue to filtrate.
It was a terror brought onto the city from the visit of the Royal Kngiht. So many Girumons had scattered past the city's security because of the lack of it for this day, the tournament. While Omnimon simply wanted to inform the leaders, the Giromon had the advantage of infiltrating the basses. Provoking any individual, the Giromons were commissioned only to abduct human tamers. Any Digimon that expressed rebelion against their assignment would be vanquished and reverted back into a Digitama, a Digiegg.
Overhead, Omnimon flew toward the Gold Hawk base. The knight pivoted around the streams of data in which encoded Giromon's data on the spot in which then be released to the ground. His emerald eyes scrutinized the battle stretching over the entire city. Being spotted was the least of his worries. The storm imitated a one-sided mirror. From below, an individual looking above would only see an ordinary clouded sky, while above it was transparent.
Not far from behind, an Aquilamon was on pursuit behind the Royal Knight. No longer bearing to neglect the presence of the bird, while flying, Omnimon turned onto his back to acknowledge the presence of the Digimon.
"Are you upset as well for delivering bad news? Such short temper you tamed species have!" Aquilamon responded Omnimon's remark by bringing its talons forward, however the attack was interrupted as a net was casted onto the bird. The so called 'net' was actually a bunch of Giromons connected together by holding hands. The sudden weight brought onto the champion level Data startled it. Aquilamon began to flick its head, attempting to ram the Giromons from its perception. Then the Giromons began to cluster together immobilizing its large wings. The drag increased as the Giromons forced Aquilamon to sink below the clouds. Omnimon turned around and said, "I am only cryying out orders from the king...."
Quickly afterwards, Omnimon dived straight into the Gold Hawks base and through the front entrance. The double doors typically opened automatically, however under the severe conditions, the machines functions had stopped.
Omnimon continues to hover through the halls of the base, encountering several fallen Digimon and taking in some harsh comments from tamers. Four Giromons followed Omnimon wherever he proceeded to. The Royal Kngiht arrived in a very technical enhanced room; the main security. Each base contributed in defending the city to the best of theirability, however it was Gold Hawks that dominated that entire field. They had access to practically every function such as assigning and making rotations of security guards, determining who entered and left the citys main entrance, and even forming the maps. They loved to make maps of uncharted areas- however their progress was slow.
Omnimon pushed the thick glass doors open with the head of MetalGarurumon; Giromons began to levitate around the Knight as if there was a gravitational pull.
A light yellow light casted over the Omnimon as it approached to the mechanical innovation. A machine that stood from the floor up to the very ceiling of the base contained a thick floppy disk. It would take only a few minutes to deal with it.
A the same time, the tamers occupied with the Giromon already began to work with one another and challenge the machines. Grapicboard city had no hazard, so it wasn't surprising to see a number of champions and higher levels already out. Currently, the majority of the graduates thgat managed to haggle by the Colosseum were present. It actually appeared they were the only ones. Somewhere- the chiefs still remained int he Colosseum, depending on them. The mascots- had full belief for their students.
The majority of the bombs did detonate safely without harm from the quick actions of their Digimon. The WereGarurumon of the tamer Brian asked for the two hybrids to come onto its back, however they were incapable of fulfilling the request. Strabimon was supporting Flamon by carrying Flamon's arm over its shoulder while its bidy weighed against its back. It appeared Strabimon hunched slightly.
Strabimon felt the gust of wind produced by the MachGaogamon. The group of Giromons trapped in the tornado continued to giggle without bother, however the laughter ceased after they crashed into one another, detonating in the air. Poof!
Strabimon continued to waddle very slowly over to the WereGarurumon, however its body gave in. It legs become numb as both rookie hybrids ploped on the floor. By this point the young Strabimon weeped, still attempting to wake his friend.
Flamon did not react.
The frontier by the GoldHawks were discarded, however another line was right behind to take the place of the previous Giromons.
In addition to wind-attribute attacks, the attack launched by Leppamon. "Breee-ahah-buzz." The front wave completely exploded, detonating one another.
Some tamers who intended visiting any base by this point was impossible. The Giromons were becoming a pest that needed to be dealt with. When one group was destroyed, more fell from the sky-literally. There was no effort by the storm either. Sometimes some Giromon just didn't make it at al and either collided with one another during the fall or against the ground. Several patches of black-stained coal scattered randomly over GraphicBoard City.
While falling, a dragon-related attack hit. A small chain exploded in the air as a Giromon bumped into another. Like firecrackers, a line of Giromon crackled in the air. Other machines continued to appear. The streets appeared to become full-these Digimon were somewhat large, but still small. It was becoming claustrophobic while time passed, some clustering tightly together. Especially with some tamers having ultimate's out too.
The Digimons expressed no sign of intimidation. Each of them just had a wicked smile tattooed over their bodies.
The path created by the EmperorGreymon destroyed a group of Giromons which chained back to a local market building; the card shop. With the Giromons, the structure crumbled...long with all the cards.
As another set of flames aimed at the Giromon froma local Growlmon, yet another piece of structure was destroyed. Some chainsaws and bombs were released from the brute force, severely imbedding into a machine furthest form the group...in which exploded.
A different element introduced worked effectively, suddenly jabbing into the Giromons. The bodies pushed one another back, sealing any gaps. Some of their chainsaws cut open one another.

So far...success!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:58 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
"I guess I have no choice...
User Image▇▇▇═─ H E R I T I ▒▒ E M A N A
.... but to act like a soldier who knows no fear....
.... but to act like a soldier who knows no fear....
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇

Accompanied with Kyo, Sheriti tailed the other tamers into the city. She saw the frightening images of the Giromon's, however it was surprising to her to know that they were vaccine types. Typically, vaccines had a welcoming appeerence. Though the though of encountering any 'Tekkamons' sent her chills. Those were worse....thank fully only a batch of Giromons were present. A Tekkamon could easily defeat the Giromon without the potential threat of igniting it.
A large brown blob tumbled into a set of trees. Sheriti strained her eyes to see what it was and gasped. It was her Aquilamon. The branches and cluster of leaves softned the impact, so the Giromons didn't detonate. However they already did a number on her Digimon.
"Leeches! Get off her!" Sheriti shouted, and saw how each Giromon was being pulled away by Argomon.
Argomon had escaped long before Sheriti and Kyo and waited far from the fountain, where the heat of the battle commenced. Argomon had transformed his arms into vines, clamping around the wrists of Giromons and tossing them into the middle. In a way, it was good because he was helping his team mate, but bad because he was just pushing the problem onto the others. One Giromon carved into the vine, however the plant was so thick the blades cracked. Argomon sent an electric shock, overheating the machine from the rush of energy. He merely dropped that Giromon onto the floor; its body stiff.
Aquilamon was on the fake grass. Its body enveloped in a soft light however the large figure shrunk. A Hawkmon replaced the spot where the Aquilamon had been.
Sheriti was presented with the rookie form as Argomon lifted it with his morphed hand, but she took the Hawkmon into her arms. "I'm not fighting." Argomon flat out rejected. However, before Sheriti responded he added, "There is no natural earth below this city, so I cannot summon any vines. I do not have enough support to conduct an electric field either; there are too many."
"Impmon?" Sheriti looked down with a hopeful expression, however the Imp shook its head in disappointment. She imagined her stomach sinking within.
"I don't think it's my advantage. I don't want to add on another set of flames...so let's conserve out power." Danny suggested.
Sheriti sighed and looked over to Kyo. "I'm practically useless by this point...but there are a lot of people out there already." She shamefully said.

Im Windspirit

wild wulfie of the forest

Friendly Werewolf

6,800 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:38 pm
User Image
        Bŗįąņ Ļøpę
        Ņąţųŗę Şpįŗįţş Ţąmęŗ

"A Deaf person can do anything a hearing person can, except hear." ~Dr. I King Jordan

"Good luck!" Brian told Kazu, watching him go off to clear up the Gold Hawks base. The way these Giromon were appearing, they were certainly going to need it. "Gear, we need to do a combo," MachGaogamon said, successfully exploding the Giromon in his little tornado safely and came to a halt beside Gear. Looking at the other MachGaogamon, Gear nodded and pointed at a group of Giromon that were advancing.

"Winning Knuckle!" the two MachGaogamon said in unison, bringing two metallic fists low to the group before doing swift uppercuts as the charged the Giromon to knock them sky high and detonate in the air. Meanwhile, WereGarurumon was patiently waiting for Strabimon and Flamon but it appeared they were unable to do so at the moment because Flamon was apparently out cold while Strabimon just didn't have the strength. "Just hold on tight," WereGarurumon said, picking up the two Rookies as a pair of Giromon advanced towards them, "Garuru Kick!" Using his powerful legs, WereGarurumon gave a swift kick at the Giromon before jumping away, quickly getting to Brian and placing Flamon and Strabimon down.

"You two hurt where?" Brian asked, kneeling down to look at the two Rookies better while WereGarurumon stood guard. The occasional bomb and chainsaw got close but WereGarurumon managed to kick them away in time.

((Color code:Brian, Gabumon, Gear, Gaogamon, Hawkmon, and Victor))  
SU Blue rolled 5 20-sided dice: 4, 2, 6, 12, 7 Total: 31 (5-100)
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:24 pm
Țhe Яising ero

ⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏ
♩♪♬♭

The battle seems to be going well, but the Girmon are still making a complete mess and there seems to be no end to them. Seeing that their tactics aren't really doing anything, Alex draws a couple cards from the deck on his side. He hurriedly glances up to make sure Bluemeramon is alright.
The blue, flaming digimon still seems to be holding his own, but as Alex knows, he isn't getting anywhere. "You okay over there?!"
Bluemeramon jumps over a flung chainsaw, and kicks the Giromon it is attached to away. His face is still jolly. He doesn't seem to realize how bad the situation is. "Ahahaha! Never better!" He then proceeds to hurl multiple icy fireballs at the mass of Giromon blocking his way.
Alex grunts and flips over the cards he pulled, and then groans in dismay. The cards are only slightly useful, but he is determined to make them work.
Leppamon continually lets loose blades of wind, bouncing bombs away from their intended target, Alex, and back at the Giromon. In his champion form it is the best he can do. He would digivolve, but he honestly isn't sure what Chirinmon could do. and then it dawns on him that there is something only Chirinmon can do. "Alex, digivolve me again!" It also occurs to him that his tail hasn't said a rude remark in a while. True to form, his tail remedies that by calling him useless and weak. Leppamon can only sigh.
Alex jerks his head back to Leppamon. "What? Are you sure?!"
Leppamon, growing impatient snaps back his reply. His tail chose this particular moment to rant about Alex's failures as a tamer. "Yes, yes! Hurry!"
Puzzled as to Leppamon's plan, Alex draws the digivolution modifier card, and raises his digivice. He swipes the card through the slot on the side and shouts "Card slash, digivolve!" User Image
The screen on the digivice starts to shine, and Leppamon is enveloped in a golden glow. The light intensifies until he is unseeable. "Leppamon digivolve to... Chirinmon!"
The light begins to fade, and standing in Leppamon's place is a green and gold-armored chimerical creature. Chirinmon spreads his wings of needle-like feathers, and begins to release a golden light from them. This light quickly intensifies and basks everything around him in a heavenly golden glow; even the rain that had begun to fall is colored golden."Kaishin no hadou!" This is Chirinmon's most powerful technique, the wave of reformation. He intends to cause all of the Giromon to lose the will to fight, or at the very least falter.
The light is nearly blinding Alex, because he is standing so close,k and it seems to be spreading throughout the city. All he can think is how powerful this digimon must be. The light seems to be having some kind of effect on the Giromon, but not the tamers' digimon, as he can see Bluemeramon freezing prone Giromon, one after another. Knowing that the effect wouldn't last forever, Alex takes the power boost card and swipes it through the slot on his digivice. "Card slash, power boost!" It is time to capitalize on the opportunity.
Bluemeramon's body starts to glow a little, and his power and speed rises. "Hey, what's this?" He leaps up and flips while delivering a frost knuckle to a falling Giromon that was coming too close, freezing it as well as knocking it into another two or three Giromon. "Hehe, I don't know what that kid did, but I like it!" Building up this new power inside of him, he inhales a large breath and expels an explosive breath of icy fire that is larger and fiercer than the one before. "Cold flame!" He spins around this time, capturing countless Giromon and freezing them solid.
It is actually kind of beautiful to Alex. The holy light is now enveloping everything as far as his eyes can see, and at this moment, all the Giromon in the area have stopped throwing their bombs and detonating. The city looks amazing, though as the light fades the dingy, and smoky atmosphere would return.
Chirinmon strains to keep the holy light flowing for a while longer, giving the tamers every possible opportunity to make their attacks count. In their current situation, it's the best he can do. "Just a bit longer..." Though soon his light would begin to fade, and wings would start to drop. "I'm sorry. That move is incredibly taxing."
Alex moves to the holy beast's side, and pats him on the back. "Thanks for that. I didn't know you could do that."
The power boost is still effecting Bluemeramon, obviously as he is still spinning like a top spewing cold flames at the endless horde of Giromon yelling "Wahhoooo!"
The Girmon nearest to Alex have been all wiped out thanks to Bluemeramon's attack, so he takes the opportunity to climb on Chirinmon's back. "I know Terriermon won't appreciate me having someone else carry me around, but this is a special situation."
Chirinmon acknoledgews with a nod, spreads his wings and lifts off the ground, following Bluemeramon as he moves farther away in his wild spin.
{cards: digivolve, miracle ruby, power throne, virus buster, power boost CP:9/10}
♩♪♬♭

User Image  

SU Blue

Lonely Werewolf

6,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Dexterity Bonus

Timid Explorer

9,850 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:25 pm
BLUE FALCONS __ JUNGLE TROOPER
User Image
▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
FROM THE TINY ACORN __ COMES A MIGHTY OAK __
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX작은 도토리에서 마이티 오크 온다

[[Enter from Digimon Colosseum.]]
Kyo now free from the prison known as the Digital Colosseum was able to breath a sigh of relief. He turned to Locke and Sheriti and grinned. "At least thats over". Just as the worlds left his mouth a Giromon whizzed past his head. "I really need to stop speaking to soon. " He said realizing the error of his actions. As the Giromon blazed past the tamers, Brian a fellow Blue Falcon rushed forward fallowing the mecha digimon with his MachGaogamon and WereGarurumon. "Well he seems to have things under control." He said being stunned by the sudden rush of digimon. Kyo turned to his friends. kyo eyes locked on to the Aquilmon being bombarded by a swarm of the mechanical devils. Kyo stepped forward wanting to help but Argomon was taking care of the situation. Kyo knew not to cross Argomon, he was a cruel Digimon that didn't like to have others get in his way.

Once the pesky Giromon were removed from the giant bird digimon. It had no more energy to stay in his Champion form and reverted to her rookie form, Hawkmon. The avian digimon laid on the ground in obvious pain. "Belle!" Kyo yelled looking at his Floramon. "Right!" she said running over to the hurt Hawkmon. She crossed her floral arms and smiled for second. "Gaia Healer!" she cried out uncrossing her arms and raised them to the sky. A faint purple aura surrounded the Hawkmon. He wounds began to heal and Hawkmons energy was restored. As Belle finished and walked over to the now healed Hawkmon "All better" She said patting the Hawkmon on the back.

Sheriti explained to Kyo that she would be fighting the Giromon off. "Thats Ok" Kyo said smiling to the Viral Tamer. "I'm sure Locke and I can take care of these wimps." Under neath Kyo's smile was unease. Can I really handly this? Kyo wondered to himself. His mind wondered to Parmire in the mall of the Network city. "You might not be as innocent as you seem" The chaotic digimon's words still play in Kyo's head till this day. He regathered his thoughts. "Right Locke?" He asked to farther understand Locke's personality.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:15 pm
"This world is lost in itself...from itself...a corpse of what it was and a skeleton for what it could be...

===A TEMP Ω===
User Image

Temp caught the sight of Brian with the two rookies, and the WereGarurumon fending off the attacks of the Giromon. He decided that he would begin to help then and there, and test his theory."Ashu, help Brian's digimon fend off the Giromon. Your wings can alter gravity's path I think, try facing them towards the Giromon!" he ordered Ashu.

The dragon nodded silently and flew over to the werewolf, ready and willing to help. "Allow me, if you would." The two orbs the dragon held began to glow as he spread his wings, the insides of them reflecting hexagons and unleashing a powerful amount of energy. It pushed all the Giromon and any stray chainsaws and explosives away from the dragon, the wolf, and Brian. The horde was being kept at bay, at least in that specific area.

"You seem perfectly capable, but it must be rather irritating having to constantly kick away these annoying pests," the Wingdramon announced to the wolf with a slight smile playing across his face. "Rejoin with your tamer if you wish, it appears he's handling precious cargo at the moment. I should be able to keep this up long enough for you to move those two to cover."

Temp was watching the battle, happy that his risk had paid off. He glanced quickly at the other cards that he had, but decided against using any more at the moment. He didn't know if there were side-effects or how the system really worked anyway. Nor did he know anything about the random 'HACK' thing that happened. He stayed focused on the situation. Actually helping out for once proved to be quite the challenge...an enjoyable one, but a challenge nonetheless.

I am lost in myself...without self...and searching for my dead past to bring life to the future.

Aeternal777

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:20 am
Melchizedek

User ImageKizadec looked at Rei. His eyes studied the boys features as he complained about leaving him. After a moment Kizadec realized exactly what the boy meant and he flashed a toothy grin. "Sorry about that but there was no was I was letting this little guy get hurt! I mean seriously his whole family got massacred in a matter of moments." Devimon placed Kizdec down, and holding the mamemon in a cradle position contradicted his tamer. "I do believe that I was the one who decided we would go and rescue this little guy thankyou, and with that, I will be back. For now I need to find a place to hide him for a while!" Kizadec opened his mouth to argue but as he did the Imp digimon took off into the air and in his own leisurely style drifted away. "Damn, he is one of my most powerful, If only he wasn't so damned lazy! Well I suppose its time then." Taking his device out of his left pants pocket where he liked to keep it, he pointed it a few feet in front of him and called out, "Endigomon your service is needed". Data shoot out of the device and the digimon materialized. As it did a Giromon made hard impact with a metal trashcan directly behind the digimon causing an explosion. For a second and a half Kizadec believed that the explosion was part of the re-materializtion sequence like one would see in an action film where the good guy walks away with an explosion at his back to show his awesomeness.

This caught his attention just long enough for a piece of metal from the trashcan to catch his arm. "Great all these chainsaw wielding digimon and I get hit by a freaking trashcan, the other guys will love this!" Looking at his arm for a moment Kizadec determined that the wound was too deep for him to merely pull it out, and also that it hurt like hell. Dropping to a knee to cope Kizadec pointed his device out in front of him and in a scream of pure anguish he pushed all of his pain from the metal, bewilderment at his aloof digimon, and his anger at the current circumstance into the yell. As a physical manifestation of the very physical scream that emitted from the boys mouth a second stream hit Endigomon in the chest. As opposed to a monster emerging like the last time a haunting white light was cast by the impact leaving tamers and digimon in the immediate area blind. When the light cleared a lean rabbit stood its eyes ablazened with a dark purple tone. Antylamon-The Rabbit Deva Digimon. This Holy beast monster specializes in the art of Qi and is able to make its body one 100 percent flexable, or harder than digichrome armor at will. Attach out for its Mantra chant ability where it strikes out with its hardened body. "Endigo... I mean Antylamon you evolved!" Kizadecs pain had been lessened through a combination of release from the outburst, and euphoria at his digimon's latest success in evolution.

Antylamon Hardly heard its tamers words. Under normal situations, the digimon would have been practically the same as it was before the evolution, but this state had not been reached through the normal means. rage, and agony had gone into the creation of this digimon. Its purple eyes sought only to return the favor to to those who had caused the emotions in the first place. The overgrown rabbit lept into the air. as it jumped it targeted a group of falling Giromon and aimed its body straight at them. as it flew Antylamon focused its Qi into its hand and allowed its rubber like hand to morph into a serated plain. Drawing its arm back, it gathered energy then slung it foreward with precise aiming causing the lead Giromon in the pack to collide with the other ten causing a massive explosion. Antylamon retracted its arm and allowed gravity to take it back to the earth. Upon arrival the monster located its next targets using their chainsaws to cut a hole into the stadium. Antylamon took a running start this time and jolted toward the bomb digimon. at the last moment the hare pounded the ground with both feet allowing him to fly into the air. on the way up the digimon flipped itself so its feet proceeded his head and with a mighty kick the digimon datatized all of the giromon in the area. Looking up from its most recent kill the digimon noticed that a falling Giromon would hit Kizadec directly in the crown if he failed to move. The monster was fast, but not fast enough. Antylamon changed its bodies angle mid flight and used as a place to put his feet. Surging its powerful muscles, the digimon propelled itself horizontally towards the impeding danger, the Deva found itself repositioning its body three times on its path in order to get there on time, but its flexibility proved this was no problem. As the digimon crossed over its tamers head it rolled itself in the air so its back would take the blow. The giromon impacted with the beast scoring a vital hit. The explosion added with the original flight path caused Antylamon to slide into the ground,bouncing all the way.

Kizadec was terrified as his digimon jumped into action. With no regard for its own life the digimon killed mob after mob displaying an excellent knowledge of the martial arts all the way. The monster was so fast, the Melchizedek was having issues keeping up with his mortal eyes. Before he knew it. the monster was flying towards him with a deadly new look in his eye. the monster seemed to be fixated on something above or behind Kizadec so in confusion, the tamer turned around only to see no immediate vital threat. Following the logical course of action, the Boy then looked up. As he did, Antylamon flew directly over his head probably one meter above Kizadec in the air. The rabbits head was facing down and its arms were out sacrificially. For a moment, Kizadec had a sense of Déjà vu once again watching an explosion behind his friend at an epic moment. This time however, it was not the action hero being a bad a** but rather the Action heroes best friend making the ultimate sacrifice for his mate. Kizadec knew what had happened before the digimon hit the ground. as the digimon hit the ground Kizadec ran to its side and grabbed its hand,Ignoring the pain in his shoulder as he moved. "No! Antylamon you cant." The rabbit looked up at its tamer, its eyes still a haunting deep purple and smirked. "Not quite once little one, you have much to learn of this place." Kizadec choked back yet another tear as the digimon gasped for air.
User Image

Taking in all he could get the digimon opened his mouth once more for what kizadec thought would be his last words. "Meditation Cure!" The digimon cried. A light shone from within the Nature Spirit and all at once its wounds disappeared. Antylamon Stood to its feet and gave a squeeze to its tamers hand. "These creatures will pay, and I will never let you down!" It stated defiantly. Rage renewed the Digimon Jumped back into action taking out group after group of Giromon.

Devimon Flew through the air wings outstretched. The mamemon in its hands had fallen asleep during its sobs. The digimon seemed at peace for possibly the first time since Kizadec had spilt his drink on it earlier in the day. The large demon flew high into the air, using height as his vantage point to find cover. After a moment or two the Imp determined that the Colosseum was the safest place granted they could re-enter. During his flight the Devimon had accidentally flown halfway across the city from his tamer and the others.User Image It seemed that suddenly the Giromon began to come much quicker and in his large state, Devimon had absolutely no way to dodge them. He began to let out his data in order to shrink himself down. He stopped as he hit around seven feet which cut his size my a little more than half. As he did he realized that his wingspan no longer so large that he needed to speed up his beats per minute. this meant that he now was losing altitude fast. Turning his body parallel to the ground, he began to flap in overtime attempting to catch air with his holy wings. He seemed to be able to do little more than slow himself down until at last he finally caught a stream of air. It slowed him greatly and allowed him to begin transferring motion and speed upwards, but it wasn't happening fast enough and directly ahead of him he noticed A girl with an argomon he recognized from his team standing near to two boy's and their digimon.
In an act of desperation, the digimon flapped his wings as hard as he could finding new strength in not killing others. At the last possible moment, The devimon gained the altitude he needed and by inches manged to bi-pass the trio of tamers. A smile donned on his face as he sped off towards the stadium constantly flying in twist and turns as to dodge the falling bombs.

((Ok I cant resize this thing for my life. Coding=fail someone help me with this!!))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:34 am
>>>>>>>>>

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

---Talik---
"Even in the darkest moments,the light will always shine through"

Talik nodded to the purple haired teen as he asked for his help, ordering his partners over to the location where the purple haired tamer said. Talik then moved towards Alex, Brain and Kazu. When he seen a the bright yet warming glow come from a winged horse type digimon, never seeing anything like that before grabbing his D-arc an scanned the digimon gain the holographic image of Chirinmon with the following information Name Chirinmon type Holy Beast Digimon attribute vaccine. ” never seen anything like that before cool” said the dark haired tamer as he moved closer to the other tamers shouting “ hey guys, that tamer with purple hair has plan not sure what really but he wants all to group up”Talik wasn’t sure the plan but having one was better than none he thought as turned and faced his partners hmmm screw this taking too long as there’s many of them time to go mega then him... he thought has he raised his Digivice towards his partners “Shinka” he shouted at them all three were engulfed in a blinding light as his partner reached their mega forms showing their true power in the forms in the form of Metalseadramon, Diaboromon and Sakuyamon. Now was the time for him to attack the enemy instead of watch others fighting for him.

Sakuyamon the shaman digimon launched forward towards the cluster of Giromon in front of them before attacking the enemy with her Amethyst Wind attack unleashing a blinding pink storm of cherry blossoms at the enemy is front knocking them in the air followed through by Diaboromon’s web wrecker attack where he fire a destructive green energy bullet of sorts from his chest cannon destroying the already weaken Giromon in which case caused them to explode causing little damage to the city itself. Metalseadramon on the other hand had taken flight curving through the air like the old Chinese Dragon from myths, firing his freezing Giga ice blasts at the enemy from his mouth as the crystallized ice hit the Giromon freezing their inner mechanic causing them to crash to the ground and shut down completely. A few Giromon got of a few luck throws of their big bang bombs knocking the digimon back but actual just missing them by few feet causing little damage but more damage to the city than enough.

<<<<<<<<<User Image  

Unitas Persona

Dangerous Lover

8,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:51 am
Draco was grinning widely, he had found two more people to join him. "Perfect! THank you so much." He said to Talik, letting that tamer run off towards the meeting point.

Draco turned towards Temp. "TEMP! You are here! And Ashu is a Wingdramon! You are perfect! I need your help with a plan of mine. Get everyone you can, if they can fly, control the wind, or generally lift things into the air then I need them. We are meeting over in the square over there. In about 5 minutes. I think we almost have enough." And with that Draco was off, he didn't have time to be talking at the moment!

His final target was the other dragon tamer he had seen. He ran forward towards Danz, managing to go around his digimon as they fought the Giromon. "You! I need your help!" he said, his hand grabbing Danz's shoulder, turning him to face him. "Can your digimon fly? Or fire! Fire would be useful! I need you over to get over the square! I need everyones help for this!" His words rambling, not making a whole lot of sense, but hopefully Danz understood.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:13 am
User Image
        Bŗįąņ Ļøpę
        Ņąţųŗę Şpįŗįţş Ţąmęŗ

"A Deaf person can do anything a hearing person can, except hear." ~Dr. I King Jordan

"Be my guest," WereGarurumon told Ashu, watching the Wingdramon spread his wings and expel any stray explosives and chainsaws which helped him out a lot at the moment. The Giromon were everywhere and they certainly were relentless in their attacking. "It is a bit," WereGarurumon said with a slight nod, "But it's necessary because there's no safe place to get Strabimon and Flamon to since the Giromon are blocking the way to the bases. So thanks for the break, but it looks like someone is trying to get a big combo attack in and you might be needed." WereGarurumon gave Ashu a slight pat on the back along with a little push to let him know that it was alright to go on as he readied himself to kick and claw the Giromon's attacks again.

((Color code:Brian, Gabumon, Gear, Gaogamon, Hawkmon, and Victor))  

wild wulfie of the forest

Friendly Werewolf

6,800 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Aeternal777

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:01 pm

===A TEMP Ω===
User Image

Temp nodded to Draco at his request, glad that in all the chaos he of all people would still be able to come up with a working plan. "If that's what you need, consider it done." He was getting a little nervous, since he was trying to help so many people at once. 'Hopefully I'll be able to get a few more friends in the future...' he prayed. Ashu glided over and hovered in front of his tamer and co.

"Brian's Weregarurumon is fine with protecting his burden...show off," the dragon muttered with a grin. He was beginning to feel a spirit of competitiveness build inside of him now that he was an ultimate. "Focus on Draco's strategy for now. What does he require?"

"Draco want's everyone who can 'generally lift things into the air' as he put it to meet in the square," he explained to the dragon. "I'm pretty sure we can do that, eh? Make your way over there now and get ready!" Ashu nodded and kneeled lower to the ground. "Get up, I'm faster in the air then you ever will be on foot." Temp beamed brightly and jumped up the dragon's legs and onto his back, kneeling next to the large harpoon. The dragon flew over and landed in the square, and as Temp jumped off, he began to charge the power to alter gravity again.

Temp looked up and saw more of the Giromon beginning to dive-bomb them...oh look, another unintended pun. Temp couldn't decide whether he'd be blown to bits or die from the sheer pun-ishment of his nonchalant mind before that. Ashu finally built up the energy again, and he spread his wings to the sky forcing the horde of Giromon to hover in midair. Ashu concentrated, knowing he could only keep this up for so long and that it required the full breadth of his attention.

Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games