Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Japan
Nara (Temple of Assassin Order and Map Room) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:45 pm
"Ok I will."Merril widened her eyes and shot the gun again."Did I make it? I'm a little scared to see for myself."said Merril  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:56 pm
User Image

Alice Nazumi

The Holy Angels sense the sins of corruption...

Alice walk to the dummy and check any damage, she only see it hit perfectly on the middle. She look at Merril with a smile, "Hai, you hit the middle and made Temple died. If your father were alive and sees this, he would have proud of you for first shooting."

... They will send Shikaku no Tenshi to perish the darkness

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:02 pm
"Ok."Merril widened her eyes and shot the gunagain."Did I hit the dummy,Miss Alice?"asked Merril.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:13 pm
User Image

Alice Nazumi

Alice jumped away to avoid to get hit by the gun. She heard what she said, she took a look at the dummy and it hit the same. She look at Merril, "Yes, you did hit the dummy... you have possess same vision as Black Cat-san. You may keep Number XIII Gun for your father's life, but right now... an assassin need to protect the innocent from Templer's control." she explains to her, and suddenly Alice remember one assassin said, "second command", she wonder if Merril can be her Second Command of Japan. She walk towards her, and ask the simple question, "Merril-san, how would you like to become my Second Command of Japan?"

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:15 pm
"Really?! I would love to just to keep my dad's life to protect the people."said Merril.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:58 pm
User Image

Alice Nazumi

Alice smiled at her, she can tell Train might proud of his daughter. Even though, she believed what her brothers said to her before they got exacuted along with her father and stepmother. "It's like what your father wanted you to be like Assassin and Sweeper, but we only kill Templar to help people's lives. Our New Olympian Gods will help and guild you for mission, I will tell you about them later, okay."

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:02 pm
"Ok...and I will work really hard to make you and my daddy proud!:said Merril  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:13 pm
User Image

Alice Nazumi

She brightly smiled about her comment, to make her father and herself proud. Suddenly, BOOM the explosion came so loud and made her jump. Alice ran to the door and sees the tower on flame, "Oh, that's where it came from... looks like my students succeed their mission." she said with small smile, she look at Merril again. "I will make you Second of Command of Japan, my sensei has one in Italy. I don't know where he is, but we will met him some day."

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:17 pm
"Ok...miss Alice...ummmmmm I,m kind of scared."Merril told Alice  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:32 pm
User Image

Alice Nazumi

Alice heard she said about the man, who killed her father, got away before she get's the chance to kill him. She has no idea who's their enemy, "So, you wanted to kill him for revenge, for your father's death. Your father told me that he has a person, who wanted him to join him to rule the world, if I remembered correctly... his name is Creed-san. I heard the rumor that Creed-san lost his power." she explained to her, but wasn't sure that Creed might be dead. There's must be someone, who wanted Train dead, "Tell you what, I will help you find him for your father's death, okay."

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:37 pm
"Ok I hope I can face it but the man that was leading the group that killed my dad was huge and I maneged to cut him but he got away from me."squeked Merril.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:53 pm
"Ha ha ha thx but I think he is here with me somehow."Merril told her.  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:15 pm
User Image

Alice Nazumi

She glad to see Black Cat's daughter laugh, she felt like she understands. Alice is happy to help her find the man for murdering Train, before she said something, one of students came with panted, she looked at him and sense something really bad. "Arisu-sama! Kare wa fushō shi, chiryō o hayaku hitsuyō to shite iru!" he said to his sensei about male assassin got wounded and needs medical treatment fast. Alice gasp about it, "Watashi wa soko ni, kizu o chekku shimasu." she replied to him that she will be there and check the wound, he bow and ran back. She look at Merril with serious and worried expression, "There is serious wound, I know how to heal them. You may come along to see, but there is nothing to worry about." she said to her and ran to the gate area and sees her student holding his bloody shoulder. She checked the wound and using Cure to closed his wound, and bandage the shoulder in case it opened. She look at her students, "Kyūsoku o toru kudasai, anata wa subete no hi ne tama ni okonawa." she said to them for take a rest and they all are done for the day, they bow at her and heading to their room to take a rest.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:17 pm
"Is he ok?"Merril asked Alice.  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:24 pm
User Image

Alice Nazumi

She look at Merril and sigh with sign of worryness, "It's just bad wound, but I healed his shoulder and I know it's the bullet. He will be okay, I will give him a medicine later." she explained to Merril, she look at her with small smile on her face. "Don't worry, he will be alright when I check on him."

Japan

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces